Sneeze Fetish Forum

Big Brother 13

Photic

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone have a link to that 2nd sneezing fit of Rachel? I can probably make a clip out of it if someone can find it.

Hi theriddler should be on July 21st starting around 5:29 PM. If you can make a clip of this....she is one of my all time favs... B)

Does anyone have a link to that 2nd sneezing fit of Rachel? I can probably make a clip out of it if someone can find it.

Hi theriddler should be on July 21st starting around 5:29 PM. If you can make a clip of this....she is one of my all time favs... :)

No link? I'm having trouble finding anything on BB13.

Unfortunately there are no links. If you really want to watch, go here

http://www.real.com/superpass

sign up for the free 14 day trial, go to Big Brother Flashback, find the time as mentioned above, and then you can watch it. Just make sure to cancel your account on Day 13 so they don't charge you. You can repeat the process as many times as you'd like, you just need a new email each time

sign up for the free 14 day trial, go to Big Brother Flashback, find the time as mentioned above, and then you can watch it. Just make sure to cancel your account on Day 13 so they don't charge you. You can repeat the process as many times as you'd like, you just need a new email each time

Doesn't work over here. But, I have found another source (It only goes back the last couple of days though), can you be specific with what Porsche was doing when she sneezed?

The player had just cut back from the "Video will be back shortly" screen, and she was getting something out of the refrigerator.

The player had just cut back from the "Video will be back shortly" screen, and she was getting something out of the refrigerator.

K thanks. It's difficult doing it with no clock on it haha

Worked like a charm for me! Thank you. I've been getting to watch all kinds of cool sneezes that I had been missing out on. Interesting how Danielle now seems to let loose some very powerful sneezes, when she was previously known as a stifler who would basically hold her sneezes in and just do a dainty little choo at the end. I wonder what made her change her method. Perhaps she's back with a new image?

Too bad there is no way to record off of that great flashback archives. I tried 3 methods of recording and nothing worked! I hope this stuff won't be lost forever. How were people able to capture those other sneezes from BB13? Did you record directly off the live feed? I don't understand.

Guys, Rachel had another sneezing attack on July 21st starting around 5:29 PM. In my opinion it's even better than her other one.

Thanks to FANTASNEEZER and the link he posted, I was finally able to see that second great sneezing fit from Rachel. Just as an added note, it's best to initially watch it on the quad cam so you can see where all the sneezes take place. The sneezing fit actually begins at about 5:27 in another room, and then carries over into the hallway and into the next room around 5:29 or 5:30. Also, she continues to sneeze again periodically in a couple of different rooms even after the primary sneezing fit is over. If those who were going to ask... No, I don't have any way to record this and make a clip of it. Already tried. Sorry.

Ok I am trying to record tonight.

Nope, same problem, video player not working.

JackJenny have you tried Camtasia Studio. You can record youre screen with sound by using that.

Superpass will only work in

All 50 US states

Canada

Puerto Rico

US Virgin Islands

American Samoa

Northern Mariana Islands

I tried some proxies now, but somehow they wont let me log in.

Edit: Logged in now, but facing other strange problems. Just cant pick the date :/

JackJenny please contact me, I know another way to save the files, but I need a little bit of youre help.

Paparoach, I am also quit interested into youre source. :D

Guys, Rachel had another sneezing attack on July 21st starting around 5:29 PM. In my opinion it's even better than her other one.

Thanks to FANTASNEEZER and the link he posted, I was finally able to see that second great sneezing fit from Rachel. Just as an added note, it's best to initially watch it on the quad cam so you can see where all the sneezes take place. The sneezing fit actually begins at about 5:27 in another room, and then carries over into the hallway and into the next room around 5:29 or 5:30. Also, she continues to sneeze again periodically in a couple of different rooms even after the primary sneezing fit is over. If those who were going to ask... No, I don't have any way to record this and make a clip of it. Already tried. Sorry.

Ooooo noooooo :-( :-(.......please somebody save that beauty... I'm dutch so it's impossible for me to view this....:-(.

PLEASE can someone get clips of these Daniele and Porsche sneezes?! Superpass doesn't work in my area. Just video your computer screen with your camera if you have to! Please and thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I found the clip! I am posting it to youtube right now. This fit is in my opinion actually a lot better then the first fit. More sneezers, false buildups and again with a lot of talking about the sneezing. Kalia also tells us that she has been sneezing a lot the day before.

I found the clip! I am posting it to youtube right now. This fit is in my opinion actually a lot better then the first fit. More sneezers, false buildups and again with a lot of talking about the sneezing. Kalia also tells us that she has been sneezing a lot the day before.

Yes!! Thanks! Link pleaaaaase :) :) :)

Archived