Sneeze Fetish Forum

Big Brother 13

Photic

heavyrocer

Can you still watch it on that website that was posted earlier in the thread? If so, would a very kind American be able to get the clips? This program: http://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/index.html is free, let's you capture the screen (any selected part of it you want), along with grabbing the audio (Which can also be done if you're using headphones), it is also unlimited use. If you want to do this (and be showered in the praise from me and many others) and need any help. PM me, I use it on a regular basis :)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I just got access to the live feeds the other day so while I'm waiting for season 14 to start I've been checking out the season 13 flashbacks. Here's what I've gotten just from watching tonight...

Danielle - July 16, 10:48 AM, camera 2, one sneeze.

Danielle - July 9, 5:45 PM, camera 2, one sneeze.

Danielle - July 10, 2:21 PM, camera 4, one sneeze.

Dominic - July 22, 11:48 AM, camera 1, three sneezes.

Jordan - July 10, 2:52 PM, camera 4, two sneezes.

Porsche - July 23, 5:38 PM, camera 4, three sneezes.

Porsche - August 20, 11:08 PM, camera 4, three sneezes.

Porsche - September 13, 2:02 PM, camera 2, three sneezes. In a bikini!

I apologize if any of these have already been posted earlier in the thread, however I didn't see them. Unfortunately I think the season 13 flashback will be taken away on July 11, so I know there's no way I can look over all of it. I was surprised I found that many sneezes in just a few hours of scanning around. I can't imagine how many there would be if you watched it all the time. Makes me look forward to this upcoming season even more!

I just got access to the live feeds the other day so while I'm waiting for season 14 to start I've been checking out the season 13 flashbacks. Here's what I've gotten just from watching tonight...

Danielle - July 16, 10:48 AM, camera 2, one sneeze.

Danielle - July 9, 5:45 PM, camera 2, one sneeze.

Danielle - July 10, 2:21 PM, camera 4, one sneeze.

Dominic - July 22, 11:48 AM, camera 1, three sneezes.

Jordan - July 10, 2:52 PM, camera 4, two sneezes.

Porsche - July 23, 5:38 PM, camera 4, three sneezes.

Porsche - August 20, 11:08 PM, camera 4, three sneezes.

Porsche - September 13, 2:02 PM, camera 2, three sneezes. In a bikini!

I apologize if any of these have already been posted earlier in the thread, however I didn't see them. Unfortunately I think the season 13 flashback will be taken away on July 11, so I know there's no way I can look over all of it. I was surprised I found that many sneezes in just a few hours of scanning around. I can't imagine how many there would be if you watched it all the time. Makes me look forward to this upcoming season even more!

Can someone PLEASE clip these?! Even if it's videoing off your screen with a camera! Many thanks!

can u download the videos to your computer.... does anyone have a place to watch the live feeds for free this year?

yes! can u upload rachels entire second sneezing fit too along with the rest of the clips mentioned?

Isn't this it?

and

Okay guys, your wish has been granted. I recorded all of the sneezes I found with Hypercam and am currently in the process of uploading them to my Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/photic4

If you run across any of Brendon sneezing or picking his nose can you upload some of them also? He is said to have picked his nose a lot on the live cams.

yes! can u upload rachels entire second sneezing fit too along with the rest of the clips mentioned?

Isn't this it?

and

Thank you so much!

But these videos are not complete so I think thats why he asked for it.

yeah they are not complete.... i have no idea why anyone would only upload 2 parts... if u have anything else from rachel can u upload it?

Porsche is my favorite aswell. I rember her mentioning sneezing a lot the day before Rachel 3rd sneezing fit. Its somewhere in here:

• 7 months later...

Photic: I was wondering if u still have the videos of rachael sneezing... The ones that aren't on youtube? Or if u could possibly get them like you did before?

Photic: I was wondering if u still have the videos of rachael sneezing... The ones that aren't on youtube? Or if u could possibly get them like you did before?

I don't really remember which ones are on Youtube or not at this point, but I do have some clips of her. I'm no longer subscribed to Superpass, so I can't get any more. I'll probably re-sub in June for the next season. The problem is I can't upload them myself, Youtube put one strike on my account already for copyright violation. That's why I had to remove all of my BB14 vids. I honestly have no idea how other people on Youtube get away with uploading the clips and not get in trouble.

Can u put them up unlisted? And post the link here

I tried to do that just now, apparently it won't let me make videos unlisted since I have a copyright strike on my account. So I'll have to create a new account before I could try that. I'll mess around with it some more this weekend when I have some free time.

Oh wow youtube really doesn't mess around... You are doing a tremendously huge favor to me if u can get these clips uploaded somehow... Ur idea about creating a new account seemed like a good one though

Archived