Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you always order from McDonalds?

cheech

Double Quarter with cheese, fries, root beer and two pies (banana-chocolate if they've got them, apple if they don't). 5000+ cows per square inch and soooooo fucking delicious :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But I never buy anything from Burger King. :angry:

This interests me. Why would you eat from MacDonalds and not BK?

I avoid McDonalds like its the plaque (which I beleive is on the menu!!) :dead:

Last time I went was in Orlando, Florida... I was 18 (so picture the Flinstones) and I got a McRib, fries and a Coke. :angry: The sign outside said "Dozens Served". :rolleyes:

Odd.... since my post high school job was at McDonalds. Probably why I hate it so.....

Double Quarter with cheese, fries, root beer and two pies (banana-chocolate if they've got them, apple if they don't). 5000+ cows per square inch and soooooo fucking delicious :angry:

The McD's we went to in Hawaii had banan pies, and they were YUM! And actually, they were deep fried, like the apple pies used to be, many, many moons ago.

I guess when I go, it's usually stuff off of the dollar menu, McDouble, small fry, drink, maybe 2 apple pies, one to share. But, when I crave it, I get a Big Mac meal!

I also like some of their chicken wraps and sandwiches, but normally get a burger when I go.

And I know it's unhealthy, but I just don't care. When I want McDonald's, I want it. :dead:

• 2 weeks later...

I always order 10-piece chicken nuggets, a hamburger with just ketchup on it, medium fries, and orange soda (sometimes I get a shake though). After that if I'm still hungry, I might get ice cream or an apple pie.

And I know it's unhealthy, but I just don't care. When I want McDonald's, I want it. :D

My lovely, sometimes the crave just hits. Their marketing works wonders, as do all of the additives they put in their food. I have a bit of a crisis of conscience when I go there, and I don't go often...maybe 4 or 5 times a year. But when I do, I want a nasty, greasy Quarter Pounder and super salty french fries. Sometimes the urge just grabs you!

Man, I shouldn't have clicked on this thread at all... now I desperately want a Big Mac and a huge strawberry milkshake!

And I can't drive anywhere and get it because I've been drinking wine. :D

Man, I shouldn't have clicked on this thread at all... now I desperately want a Big Mac and a huge strawberry milkshake!

Girl, I hear you! I've never wanted a cheeseburger so badly in my life! :D

I never buy anything from McDonalds. It's a matter of principle.

THIS.jpg

McDonalds is so bad for you I can't believe people choose convenience over taste and health. Although I must admit, the onion rings from Burger King are amazing... :)

McDonalds is so bad for you I can't believe people choose convenience over taste and health. Although I must admit, the onion rings from Burger King are amazing... :)

Oh. Does Burger King have some health secret that McDonald's doesn't that somehow makes it more acceptable? :wub:

Oh. Does Burger King have some health secret that McDonald's doesn't that somehow makes it more acceptable? :wub:

no, thats why I have to restrain myself sometimes. Its been a long time since Ive had either

Helter Skelter

Nothing because fast food is disgusting and shouldn't be allowed to be classified as food, in the same way that fake cheese legally has to be labelled "cheese product" instead of "cheese" :)

Nothing because fast food is disgusting and shouldn't be allowed to be classified as food, in the same way that fake cheese legally has to be labelled "cheese product" instead of "cheese" :)

Or "processed cheese food"

Lately, it's been the mango/pineapple smoothie. (which is also a HUGE addiction of mine right now *wants one* :):wub::bleh: )

You know, I've seen parents take their little kids to McDonalds; the kids aren't hungry and the parent says 'finish your hamburger at least. you need some real food.' I wonder what these kids eat at home for dinner.

Most of the time, my order is a bacon cheeseburger meal (only slightly more fries and drink than a kids meal). I love their ice cream, too. 90% of the time I'm at McDonalds I'm there for the ice cream.

You know, I've seen parents take their little kids to McDonalds; the kids aren't hungry and the parent says 'finish your hamburger at least. you need some real food.' I wonder what these kids eat at home for dinner.

kid: mom its salty, it hurts I cant eat any more

mom: shut up, have a soda!

we give them MSG, sugar and caffeine and weirdly they react to those chemicals. and so they yell and then we hit them. what chance does a kid have!?

/Louis C.K. is an amazing comedian.

kid: mom its salty, it hurts I cant eat any more

mom: shut up, have a soda!

we give them MSG, sugar and caffeine and weirdly they react to those chemicals. and so they yell and then we hit them. what chance does a kid have!?

/Louis C.K. is an amazing comedian.

Meh. Kind of deviating from the topic but when I was the supervisor of a government-sponsored free lunch program in the summer, I would see this all the time. We only got a certain amount of bagged lunches everyday, so I would ask kids if they were hungry before giving them food. Sometimes they would say no thanks, that they ate at home before coming (one time I saw a family throw away McDonald's bags before entering the park) but the moms would force them to take a bag. Most of the time I'd find the bags on the tables still partially full, with one bite taken out of everything. :P

I still only really go to McDonald's for the coffee. I'd love an iced mocha right about now. :mellow: If I'm feeling nostalgic and I have room for the calories I'll get a Happy Meal (toys! -_-).

• 1 month later...

I don't actually tend to eat at the McDonalds as 1) usually not too tasty and 2) my stomach doesn't like it either :laugh:

When I go there usually plain hamburger, bitterballen, sometimes fries and a mcflurry.

Cool topic.thumbup1.gif If I'm getting a meal, it's either a Quarter Pounder with no cheese or a Southern Fried Chicken sandwich. If I'm just getting a snack, I get chicken nuggets or a snack wrap. Or a sundae with chocolate syrup.

I'm with the McDonald's haters, mostly because it's so bad for you. I've loved the french fries since I was a little kid though. When I was about 2, my parents took me to a wedding and I was crying. My grandfather was trying to quiet me down but nothing worked. My parents finally told him to go get some McDonald's french fries. It worked. Scary.

Anyway, I think I've got my kids convinced that McDonald's is disgusting and we only ever eat it if we are traveling and have to stop to eat at a rest area. They still love their chicken nuggets. I used to get the Big Mac meal but now I usually just get a burger and steal fries from my kids. blushsmiley.gif

Archived