Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you always order from McDonalds?

cheech

I'm a total sucker for a Filet o Fish meal. I used to *always* get it with no cheese and Mac sauce instead of tartar sauce. Sounds weird, but the filet o fish with the mac sauce....omg. But I can't have the mayo in the mac sauce, and they've recently begun putting the calories right there on the menu, which is a giant turn-off.... There's more calories in some of those meals than what I eat in an entire day. Which is sad, both for McDonalds and me. I also enjoy mocha frappes when I wanna cheat a little bit. As for breakfast, I'm a firm believer in the chicken biscuit...though I'm pretty sure I can't have biscuits anymore either. Either way, I don't usually get breakfast there so it doesn't really matter too much. The filet o fish is where it's at :)

Still coffee. Definitely not touching the new "Fish McBites" that I see advertised.

they're actually good!! it's real fish, I swear. They're quite delicious, actually. I prefer the sandwich, but they are what they say they are

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tend to just pretend to be naive when it comes to fast food, as I love it so much, even though it's so unhealthy. In biology two years ago, our teacher showed us this disgusting DVD about what goes into the likes of McDonalds, KFC, etc. For some reason, I found the documentary pretty gruesome, but it didn't put me off eating it. I kinda just take the 'what I don't know won't hurt me' mentality, (even though it probably will at some point XD).

Anyway, back to the matter at hand, I always get a Quarter Pounder with cheese, medium fries and a diet coke. Sometimes, if I'm feeling extra naughty, I'll also get a Cadbury's dairy milk McFlurry.

• 2 months later...

that looks mingin! but i adore mcchicken sandwhich meal with coke but only special treats as 1 its fast food and 2 im pregnant at the min and coke is kinda a no no. ...only allowed 300ml x

I hate Mc Donald's that's not food! It's junk! It's unhealthy trash greasy sugary "food" it must be put illegal!! I'm going to write a letter and...

Well, but first let me order a Mc Chicken, with some medium fries and a medium Cola...oh and the M&M's McFluffy stuff ...ahem....

I truly try not to go there but sometimes I just HAVE to! I hate myself for this, lol :D

p.s. I wasn't making fun of anyone on here, seriously, just of myself when I can't control my McHunger!

I always order the chicken McNuggets.

Yeah, I've seen the pink slop picture, but I still eat it, because hell, I still think it's yummy.

i don't eat there often, I promise. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Yea I definatly try to avoid the place. But let's face it, its mcdonalds! I'm all about the Quarter plunder with cheese!

• 2 weeks later...

I ALWAYS get one or two of the crispy honey mustard snack wraps with a small soda and small fry. I am addicted. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Totally changed my mind on Mc Donald. Don't eat there anymore.

Just stopped there the other day to have a mini coke cause my glycemia was VERY low and was near fainting so I had to have some sugar. ;)

I usually like to get a Crispy Chicken McWrap with ranch now, but before I would order 10 piece McNuggets with ranch. :)

• 2 months later...

I always get the smoothies or mocha frappes with with an angus burger or double cheeseburger.

Archived