Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you always order from McDonalds?

cheech

LOVE this topic!

Note to students in the UK: you can get free fries or burger with any normal meal, so I take full advantage.

My usual:

IRN BRU [if not in the awesomeness that is Scotland, I get normal, fatty coke :)]

6 nuggets [or, if I'm in AWESOME Holland or Germany, which is often, they usually give me 9 without asking. No complaints!]

fries [ovbs]

aaaaaand a PLAIN double cheeseburger. Has to be cheeseburger, has to be plain.

No sauces of any kind. On anything. Bleh!

Yes, I'm a fussy McD's customer. :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I go to McDonalds... probably less than once a year. Only when on a long drive or in an airport. I have a bordering-on-disgusting love of fried fish (fish? or whatever it is... yeah, that's why it borders on the disgusting) so I always get the fillet-o-fish. And an apple pie, which I also love even though somebody (admittedly not a credible source) once told me that the "apples" in McD's apple pies are actually potatoes. Also sometimes a chocolate shake and fries. Fries dipped in chocolate shake is the best thing in the world. Really.

I try not to eat fast food very often, but it's so damn convenient, and sometimes it's about all I can afford. I don't have a specific set order that I always get when I do occasionally end up at McDonald's or similar, but it's usually some variant of a cheese burger and fries. But no pickles. I hate pickles in sandwiches and all sweet pickles in general. As for drinks at fast food places, I usually mix root beer and Dr. Pepper.But last time I was at McD's they had strawberry Fanta, I now suspect that strawberry Fanta has cocaine in it heh.gifhoover.gif NEED MOAR!

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, this topic cracks me up - so random. XD

When I was a little kid, I'd get a cheeseburger with no onions (but still pickles so I could lift the bun and eat them first), large fries, and an orange soda. And I still do!

• 2 weeks later...

small # 3 with a diet Dr Pepper

I've ordered a # 3 for so long that Im not even sure what it is exactly. I always inwardly chuckle when I order the DIET Dr Pepper...as if the calories would matter combined with the rest of the food.

• 4 weeks later...

I USED to get Chicken Nuggets & French Fries all the time when I went. Then I went gluten-free, and I couldn't eat the chicken anymore.

So the rare times that I go nowadays, I'll usually get medium/large fries (depending on who I'm with) and either a milkshake or just a soda. Simple as that. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I get a double cheeseburger meal. Every time.

Then I take the pickle things off.

Oh yeah.

Oh Yeah!

For some reason (probably the extra fat) the double is just so much tastier than the regular.

But a triple is too much of a good bad thing.

Aw man, did you have to revive this thread? :drool: Now I need to go to McDonald's!! :wallbash::lol:

Aw man, did you have to revive this thread? drool.gif Now I need to go to McDonald's!! wallbash.gifheh.gif

Poor babynasty.gif

Lately I've started ordering the double Filet'O'Fish, which they only serve occasionally.

Has anyone figured out the difference between a double cheeseburger and a mcdouble? They look the same to me, but one is 39 cents more.unsure.png

I usually try to avoid eating at McDonalds. But on the rare occasions when I do go there, I usually order the Cesar salads with roasted chicken. I used to order them with the fried chicken but I am trying to be healthy so I don't do that anymore.

I haven't been to Mc. Donalds around i dunno 15+ years or so tonguesmiley.gif. But way back when i usually got a "Happy Meal" i think is the english thing (It was called a "Junior Bag" in german though i've no idea if it still is).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Still coffee. Definitely not touching the new "Fish McBites" that I see advertised. puke.gif

Randomly decided to post because I've been reading Fast Food Nation and while it should make me want to stay away from fast food, I've been finding myself craving salt and meat as I read it. Hmm.

I just raid the dollar menu and see how far I can go with 6 dollars.

big mac meal, chips and cola cola... biggrin.png

Big Mac is delicious, that is a good choice!

Archived