Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural episodes?

BelieveInRollins

I know there's at least 1 episode of supernatural that features a sickly Dean :P Does anyone know which season and episode it is. X) i just got into watching supernatural today and I LOVE IT! :D

And any other episodes with sickly people in it would be nice too :P

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helter Skelter

There are no episodes where anyone is sick as in a cold, allergies, etc. I think you're talking about the episode "Faith" or maybe "Yellow Fever" which are both episodes where Dean has something wrong with him, but not in the way you're talking about. I'd give more details but don't want to spoil the episodes for you.

Yellow Fever is a season 4 episode, can't remember the episode number.

Faith is season 1, episode 10, I think.

Oh ok...i've just seen a picture on here where dean looks like he's sick so I assumed he was lol but thank you :)

In "Yellow Fever," Season 4 Episode 6, Dean gets sick with a "ghost sickness" type of thing. It's actually a really good episode, with plenty of funny moments. There is no sneezing but there is a short bout of coughing, where he ends up coughing up a wood chip.

I'm pretty sure the actor Jensen Ackles was sick while filming "Simon Said"--season 2, episode 5. He sounds congested in several scenes and is kind of sniffly, too. Also, Jared Padalecki was definitely very sick while filming "Roadkill"--season 2, episode 16. He sounds terrible. And I think he must have just been getting better while filming the next episode, "Heart" because he sounds sick in part of that one too. And then I think both actors were sick while filming "Hammer of the Gods", season 5. You'll have to use your imagination for any sneezes--I've never seen any sad2.gif

And Jensen is DEFINITELY sick in Season 1 episode 2 "Wendigo".

His voice is really nasal and congested and...HOT. Rowwwwwr.

You should have noticed ;)

Especially in the first few scenes, like in the car where he's saying "Another nightmare?"

Guhhh *_*

And there is an episode in Season 5, I don't know the name anymore,

where he gets beat up and ends up in a hospital, his voice all gravelly.

I think it's "On the head of a pin" or something similar.

Good luck!

You know, I remember someone else mentioning Jensen sounding sick in that Wendigo episode, but I remember trying to hear it when I watched it and I didn't think so. I'll have to go back and listen again--thanks Lovely Linda! Of course, I only own seasons 2-5....maybe I'll get season 1 for Christmas!

Hehe, you totally should, Season 1 is a classic :)

Well, I'm pretty sure Jensen was sick during "Wendigo", in the first few scenes it's really obvious.

But since they're rather hunting the Wendigo than spending a huge amount of talking to him,

it's not that obvious that he's sick. In the scene in the Impala though! I don't think it was imagination.

His voice sounds all squeaky and stuffed up, hihi.

Well, good luck anyway ;-)

Oh, believe me, we all want to have some sick!Dean <3

I wonder if there is going to be a sick episode?

I mean, all series have one, Supernatural also deserves one!!

I'm not even picky, I'd love to see Dean but Sammy or Cas wouldn't be bad either.

Just not Bobby, please! I cringed when I heard him coughing in the outtakes.

What everyone else said! Also, you should totally watch "Faith." It's season one, episode twelve. Dean is sick during that ep. Not in a sneezy way, but he's all pale and wobbly and Sam has to help him walk and it hit all the same buttons for me. SO GOOD.

Also, yeah, I read in an interview JA was sick during "On the Head of A Pin." It's season four, episode sixteen, and Dean's supposed to sound like crap in the last scene because he's all beat up, and HE REALLY DOES, but apparently it was his real sick! voice.

Remember last winter when a bunch of cast and crew members got really bad colds? I believe they were filming "And Then There Were None". Jim even tweeted, telling us to watch and guess who was sick. I know that he and Jensen were both very sick... haven't seen the episode yet, but I'm dying know if you can hear it in their voices!

(Also, at that same time, there was a convention in California... apparently Jensen sneezed during the photo ops. But yeah, not totally episode-related. :tongue:)

Remember last winter when a bunch of cast and crew members got really bad colds? I believe they were filming "And Then There Were None". Jim even tweeted, telling us to watch and guess who was sick. I know that he and Jensen were both very sick... haven't seen the episode yet, but I'm dying know if you can hear it in their voices!

(Also, at that same time, there was a convention in California... apparently Jensen sneezed during the photo ops. But yeah, not totally episode-related. tongue.gif)

Yes! I was in Disney with my parents, kids and husband (now ex). I didn't really have internet access except thru my phone and not much time or personal space to check on the developments. Sadly, there didn't end up being a lot of information and no video footage or pics. I didn't even think Jensen sounded sick in the episodes or at the con. Oh well, it made for some good fantasizing!

Seriously? I thought he seemed really sick at the con, and pretty sick in the episode too, especially at the beginning... but maybe there's an element of 'see what you want to see' lol!

Seriously? I thought he seemed really sick at the con, and pretty sick in the episode too, especially at the beginning... but maybe there's an element of 'see what you want to see' lol!

Hmmm...well, now I'm wondering if I need to watch it again. What parts of the con did you think he seemed sick in? I just didn't see/hear it.

Honestly, I thought he seemed sick in every clip I've seen. Just with slightly congested 'm's and 'n's and there's something about his face that looks kinda stuffy. I was trying to think of a clip that particularly stood out, and I kept coming back to this one, I'm not really sure why. Maybe just because he doesn't get up and start dancing until the fan basically doesn't give him a choice.

I know it's been said but, Wendigo Wendigo Wendigo.

I watch that episode over and over again purely just to hear Jensen's contested voice.

...oh yeah. Pestilence. I try my best not to remember that. I have, however, had LOTS of fun deciding how I would write the pestilence episodes if I were a Supernatural writer. I plan to make it into a fic one day.

Because let's face it, we could definitely improve on that.

...oh yeah. Pestilence. I try my best not to remember that. I have, however, had LOTS of fun deciding how I would write the pestilence episodes if I were a Supernatural writer. I plan to make it into a fic one day. Because let's face it, we could definitely improve on that.

Please do! That episode was SO GROSS! Nobody wants to see vomiting. They should have made the Pestilence episode one of their funny ones. I like when they throw some comedy in. And sneezing would fit very well into that. But I think I'm a little biased. ;)

I think out of all television shows, this community is DYING to see sneezes from these boys. The story forum is packed with Supernatural fics. Though I can't say I'm complaining. ;)

Honestly, I thought he seemed sick in every clip I've seen. Just with slightly congested 'm's and 'n's and there's something about his face that looks kinda stuffy. I was trying to think of a clip that particularly stood out, and I kept coming back to this one, I'm not really sure why. Maybe just because he doesn't get up and start dancing until the fan basically doesn't give him a choice.

I think he definitely seems worn out and congested in these clips!  And that nose rub is adooooorable!  It just seems like he so badly wants to leave and just go to sleep.  Brain exploding from the cuteness.

I think he definitely seems worn out and congested in these clips!  And that nose rub is adooooorable!  It just seems like he so badly wants to leave and just go to sleep.  Brain exploding from the cuteness.

And you can hear a snif there once... He had just said something and the mic was still close enough to his face...

There are three more remarkable episodes carved into my brain...

One is YELLOW FEVER from season 4.

Dean has the ghost sickness and gets reeeeally anxious.

It's adorable :) And there is a little bit of coughing in it,

one random cough into his fist, and another longer one while he is kind of spitting out a wooden chip.

It's nice for imagination, the second one a little bit gross though.

And there is the episode HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE MONSTERS from season 7.

Dean eats a nasty burger and he is all dizzy and sleepy after that because it is...let's call it poisoned so I don't spoil anything.

He is partly drugged and then emties about 20 cups of coffee (in a Thermos) all by himself <3

It's so cute!! And he is shown sleeping a lot. It's so wonderful <3

Oh, and there is another one that I almost forgot. It's WISHFUL THINKING from season 4 I guess.

Dean is eating a sandwich, but after a while he gets queasy from it and eventually has to puke.

It's a little gross, but I still feel sympathy with him. He keeps coughing a little after that.

I hope you enjoy :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask me! =D

Hey guys, did anyone thing Jensen looked and sounded a tad bit ill in tonight's episode (Death's Door), particularly in the scene where, um, without trying to give anything away, he and Sam were discussing issues about what Bobby wanted, just after Dean saw the Leviathen guy? I hope someone understands what the hell I just wrote. Haha. But yeah, it looked to me like Jensen's nose was all red and he sounded stuffy but that might have just been my piece of crap television. *shrug*

Archived