Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural episodes?

BelieveInRollins

Okay.

So I'm sorry. I didn't come here with any new information. But just to say that I finally got to the episode "On the Head of a Pin" in Season 4.

AND. OH MY GOD. Dean's voice at the end in the hospital is just....mmmm...so congested and hoarse and DELICIOUS.

I was really confused watching it, because it is a really heartbreaking sad scene and Jensen's acting is brilliant. So I was elated because of his sick voice and then super sad because he's suffering so much. Couldn't decide what emotion I should focus on haha. But...YUM. Definitely watched the last 5 minutes several times in a row.

If you haven't seen it yet, you should check it out!!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay.

So I'm sorry. I didn't come here with any new information. But just to say that I finally got to the episode "On the Head of a Pin" in Season 4.

AND. OH MY GOD. Dean's voice at the end in the hospital is just....mmmm...so congested and hoarse and DELICIOUS.

I was really confused watching it, because it is a really heartbreaking sad scene and Jensen's acting is brilliant. So I was elated because of his sick voice and then super sad because he's suffering so much. Couldn't decide what emotion I should focus on haha. But...YUM. Definitely watched the last 5 minutes several times in a row.

If you haven't seen it yet, you should check it out!!

Really? I didn't notice O_O I have to go back and watch that now

Im like halfway into season 6. Im nearly there. If only my internet would stop being so slow with loading episodes >_>

@Rachiella44--I remember thinking Jensen sounded sick in one of the recent episodes but now I can't remember which one. I need to go back and re-watch.

• 3 weeks later...

...oh yeah. Pestilence. I try my best not to remember that. I have, however, had LOTS of fun deciding how I would write the pestilence episodes if I were a Supernatural writer. I plan to make it into a fic one day.

Because let's face it, we could definitely improve on that.

Oooooh, please please please do!!!

*Runs off to watch Wishful Thinking again*

• 2 years later...

Jared/Sam sounds pretty congested through out episode 15 of Season 8. His nose looks a little red from time to time in that one, but it very well may be wishful thinking

Jared/Sam sounds pretty congested through out episode 15 of Season 8. His nose looks a little red from time to time in that one, but it very well may be wishful thinking

I've come out of lurking... heh..

Jared was sick while filming that! He tweeted saying something like "No voice change, I was sick during filming this episode" while it aired. So not just wishful thinking! (Yay!... :])

Jared was sick while filming that! He tweeted saying something like "No voice change, I was sick during filming this episode" while it aired. So not just wishful thinking! (Yay!... :])

AAAAHHHHHH!!! Thank you!! Made my freaking night!!!

You can also check out the clips of him at the People's Choice Awards... it was that same week and he sounds SO congested (and he talks about it in this article). It's the cutest.

AAAAND this coming Tuesday's episode was filmed when both Jared and Jensen were getting over a really bad cold (according to Clif's twitter) soooo here's to more wishful thinking!

He also talks about it in

video from around 2:15, in case anyone wants to check it out. Pretty cute. ^_^

Hey guys sooooooo I'm watching the episode and so far it is amaaaazing. Jensen is SO congested. He sounds sicker than Jared did in 8.15. His voice is really hoarse and gravely and his words are so stuffy and soft around the edges and he can't breathe through his nose AT ALL. It's even pink at the tip! And his sinuses are, like, visibly swollen! I'll check in again to edit this post and add more when the episode is over...

EDIT: Okay I'm back! Nothing much else to report -- both boys' noses were really really pink during the second half of the episode, but that could have just been because it was cold while they were outside filming. And Sam sniffs in the very last scene during a close up on his face! So that was nice.

video from around 2:15, in case anyone wants to check it out. Pretty cute. happy.png

You are trying to make me really fucking horny, aren't you?

I mean GODDAMN "The yearly Supernatural Flu" fuck me.

He also talks about it in this video from around 2:15, in case anyone wants to check it out. Pretty cute.

OMG!!!! I love you forever for finding this!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I just died from giggling!!!

Hey guys sooooooo I'm watching the episode and so far it is amaaaazing. Jensen is SO congested. He sounds sicker than Jared did in 8.15. His voice is really hoarse and gravely and his words are so stuffy and soft around the edges and he can't breathe through his nose AT ALL. It's even pink at the tip! And his sinuses are, like, visibly swollen! I'll check in again to edit this post and add more when the episode is over...

EDIT: Okay I'm back! Nothing much else to report -- both boys' noses were really really pink during the second half of the episode, but that could have just been because it was cold while they were outside filming. And Sam sniffs in the very last scene during a close up on his face! So that was nice.

I know right!!!! SOO adorable!! Love his gravely voice!

Ok, I think I'm done being a pathetic fangirl.

Hey guys just so you know, in season 8 Man's Best Friend With Benefits, Jared is really sick while filming (which is awesome) but it is revealed that Dean has a cat allergy and sneezes twice.(Finally lol) and then in the episode after that it seems that Jensen caught Jared's cold because he's seriously congested. So if you guys want to check out season 8 episode 15 you get Jared's congested cold voice for real and a canon cat allergy for Dean... double yummy :)

video from around 2:15, in case anyone wants to check it out. Pretty cute. happy.png

Oh my gosh. Did he say that Jensen was sick NOW? Like as they were at that convention? I need to know these things... Lol

Oh my gosh. Did he say that Jensen was sick NOW? Like as they were at that convention? I need to know these things... Lol

Aw, no, unfortunately not! He said "that was right around the time I got sick" then Jared says "oh yeah! yeah, he was sick for a little bit," and then later he says "No, uh, hopefully we are all clean and flu-free."

BUT! Jensen had a really bad cold during the San Francisco 2011 convention, so if you look up videos from there he's kind of tired and weak and some of the questions ask how he's feeling/if he's okay, which is really cute! There's another thread on the forum somewhere with more details about it!

Aw, no, unfortunately not! He said "that was right around the time I got sick" then Jared says "oh yeah! yeah, he was sick for a little bit," and then later he says "No, uh, hopefully we are all clean and flu-free."

BUT! Jensen had a really bad cold during the San Francisco 2011 convention, so if you look up videos from there he's kind of tired and weak and some of the questions ask how he's feeling/if he's okay, which is really cute! There's another thread on the forum somewhere with more details about it!

Oh damn! :(

I have looked into the San Fran con... a lot. Lol He is very adorable in all the videos. You just want to tell him to go back to bed! On a similar note I was watching the season 8 bloopers and the scenes from the episodes where Jensen was sick (Freaks and Geeks/Taxi Driver) he just looks so worn out. You almost want Jared to stop messing around so he can go inside! Poor thing. The yearly Supernatural flu does not sound good! But I love it! :P

• 2 months later...

Just letting ya'll know I had an amazing find. NO SNEEZING sorry! But it's the video of the breakfast panel from the San Fran con where Jensen was sick. He talks about it, lots of throat clearing and nose rubbing, and wiping sweat (Jared too but that's a given :P) He's just basically adorable. Enjoy.

http://xwacky.livejournal.com/79393.html

Can download them here, 3 RAR files.

Just letting ya'll know I had an amazing find. NO SNEEZING sorry! But it's the video of the breakfast panel from the San Fran con where Jensen was sick. He talks about it, lots of throat clearing and nose rubbing, and wiping sweat (Jared too but that's a given tonguesmiley.gif) He's just basically adorable. Enjoy.

http://xwacky.livejo....com/79393.html

I cannot belieeeeeve that I just spent 30 minutes downloading those! (Yes, I totally can believe it, actually. But why hasn't anyone put this up on youtube yet?? It was a bitch to figure it all out! And it's nearly a gigabyte of memory for a sixteen minute video!! Whatever, so worth it.)

This is so cute! The way all of the fans coo at him when he says he isn't feeling well and how Jared talks about it a little too! I think that Jensen was sicker than I had originally thought him to be, like maybe with the flu or something because it seems like he definitely had a fever... he went from crossing his arms like he was cold to fanning himself with his shirt for minutes straight, and he was sweating so much too! When you're sick it's always worse in the mornings.

Just letting ya'll know I had an amazing find. NO SNEEZING sorry! But it's the video of the breakfast panel from the San Fran con where Jensen was sick. He talks about it, lots of throat clearing and nose rubbing, and wiping sweat (Jared too but that's a given tonguesmiley.gif) He's just basically adorable. Enjoy.

http://xwacky.livejo....com/79393.html

I cannot belieeeeeve that I just spent 30 minutes downloading those! (Yes, I totally can believe it, actually. But why hasn't anyone put this up on youtube yet?? It was a bitch to figure it all out! And it's nearly a gigabyte of memory for a sixteen minute video!! Whatever, so worth it.)

This is so cute! The way all of the fans coo at him when he says he isn't feeling well and how Jared talks about it a little too! I think that Jensen was sicker than I had originally thought him to be, like maybe with the flu or something because it seems like he definitely had a fever... he went from crossing his arms like he was cold to fanning himself with his shirt for minutes straight, and he was sweating so much too! When you're sick it's always worse in the mornings.

Haha yeah! It definitely is a mission to get but sooo worth it... about to watch it for the 3rd time. Lol

Yeah poor darling. I know when they mentioned somewhere else that Mitch had it and he was really bad like full on flu so Jensen must have had it really bad too cause he does seem to have a fever and is "heavily medicated". That was during the filming of "And Then There Were None" (6x16) and he said in an article that they were filming the day before the con all night and he was really struggling... needless to say I've watched that episode a few times. He's such a trooper too cause he must have felt like crap. Also, read on a fans twitter post that he had to stop and blow his nose before signing her photo. *Deep sigh* anyways thought I'd share my finds :) Love me some sick Jensen any day.

• 4 weeks later...

Is this from the 2011 con? Is it on youtube now? sorry, I'm confused and will try to download the files if can't find them elsewhere. thank you!!

• 1 month later...

Is this from the 2011 con? Is it on youtube now? sorry, I'm confused and will try to download the files if can't find them elsewhere. thank you!!

It is, but it's from the breakfast panel which isn't on youtube! I've still got it on my computer and if I can find a way to compress it then I bet I can put it up on there if you guys want!

• 2 weeks later...

It is, but it's from the breakfast panel which isn't on youtube! I've still got it on my computer and if I can find a way to compress it then I bet I can put it up on there if you guys want!

Ugh, I had so many issues trying to download this....my computer is like on parental controls, I swear, and often doesn't let me download stuff hahah...that being said, I sure wouldn't complain, Sen, if you were sweet enough to figure out how to put it up here for this here moron! :D

Ugh, I had so many issues trying to download this....my computer is like on parental controls, I swear, and often doesn't let me download stuff hahah...that being said, I sure wouldn't complain, Sen, if you were sweet enough to figure out how to put it up here for this here moron!

Aww, for you? I'll get right on it. wink_kiss.gif

[edit] I did manage to get it uploaded (took like half an hour) but then after it was done processing, it said the file was too large! So... still working on it but it'll happen, don't worry!

Ugh, I had so many issues trying to download this....my computer is like on parental controls, I swear, and often doesn't let me download stuff hahah...that being said, I sure wouldn't complain, Sen, if you were sweet enough to figure out how to put it up here for this here moron!

Aww, for you? I'll get right on it. wink_kiss.gif

[edit] I did manage to get it uploaded (took like half an hour) but then after it was done processing, it said the file was too large! So... still working on it but it'll happen, don't worry!

Hahah, I'm not worried if you're on the job, Sen!

Though I'm not sure quite how you could manage without busting your screen in....that's always what I feel like doing...Nola SMASH! : P

• 2 months later...

Archived