Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural episodes?

BelieveInRollins

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that was 7. Also,

Ooh and there's a pic on this page 8 from the bottom and he's either rubbing his nose or holding back a sneeze

http://wolfpup2000.l...com/129652.html

noserub. that's how he does that, one quick swipe usually.

Don't look at me i'm not obsessed with this show and its cast who me? paaaaah, naaaaah...

I have the video from that breakfast panel, there's so many cute nose rubs, sniffles and throat clears. He even talks about it for a bit. The file's really hard to download and I've got it converted to mp4 now, trying to upload to youtube. I can't seem to contact the person who owns the clip though, and make sure I have her permission. Should I still upload, if I credit her in the description? (It's really good btw) :)

Should I still upload, if I credit her in the description?

I think so! Give credit and maybe make sure the video is unlisted just to be on the safe side? I tried uploading it to YT a few months ago and it just wasn't having it for some reason. (Maybe I didn't compress the clip correctly?) Good luck!! It would be so cool having the clip up on youtube.

That was jensen :lol: and here I was all excited. If I was less tired I would have recognized the clip right away, alas.

I have the video from that breakfast panel, there's so many cute nose rubs, sniffles and throat clears. He even talks about it for a bit. The file's really hard to download and I've got it converted to mp4 now, trying to upload to youtube. I can't seem to contact the person who owns the clip though, and make sure I have her permission. Should I still upload, if I credit her in the description? (It's really good btw) :)

I vote yes also :)

Should I still upload, if I credit her in the description?

I think so! Give credit and maybe make sure the video is unlisted just to be on the safe side? I tried uploading it to YT a few months ago and it just wasn't having it for some reason. (Maybe I didn't compress the clip correctly?) Good luck!! It would be so cool having the clip up on youtube.

I have the video from that breakfast panel, there's so many cute nose rubs, sniffles and throat clears. He even talks about it for a bit. The file's really hard to download and I've got it converted to mp4 now, trying to upload to youtube. I can't seem to contact the person who owns the clip though, and make sure I have her permission. Should I still upload, if I credit her in the description? (It's really good btw) smile.png

I vote yes also smile.png

It is done.

I'm so excited for everyone to see it :P He's positively adorable.

Sexy throat clears at:

1:23

2:33

3:13

6:40

7:42

9:14

15:34

Nose rubs/sniffles:

1:23

3:25

3:38

7:58

8:41

11:06

There's probably more but those are the ones I got. Plus, there's bonus wiping the sweat off his brow...

Watch the whole video, though. Seriously fantastic.

Once again, does not belong to me!

Yay! Thank you! I've only just watched the start on my phone, will watch the rest on the computer, but how cute is it when he announced he was under the weather, and the audience went awwwww. Haha. And them talking about how he caught it and who will be next.

Oh my flapjacks....Thank you sooo much for taking the time to upload this to youtube. I've been dying to see this for so long, and I've never been able to download it. I'd pretty much given up all hope of ever seeing it. You totally made my day smile.png Thank you Anonymous!

Thanks anonymous.

He is forever handsome and charming but am I the only one who is put off by the incessant and obvious gum chewing?blushsmiley.gif

I have noticed before that they both always chew gum and I don't like it either

I quite like the gum chewing....accentuates his jawline and makes me think a kiss or two might taste pretty damn good! laugh.png

Poor thing though...you can just see his eyes glazing over now and then.

Haha, two good reasons for gum, you're right, Rika.

But call me old-fashioned, I just don't like it when people chew gum visibly/audibly especially when it is a public speaking situation.

I get that it might feel better because your mouth gets less dry etc...

Anyway, not a big deal.

• 2 weeks later...

But call me old-fashioned, I just don't like it when people chew gum visibly/audibly especially when it is a public speaking situation.

I get that it might feel better because your mouth gets less dry etc...

Anyway, not a big deal.

I agree, especially with an open mouth. I will forgive them though.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sneeze related but kind of cute still, Mischa talking about how he was really sick during filming, feverish etc (warning- V discussion) and Jensen makes them stop filming and go home.

Also Mark Sheppard talking about being sick with tonsillitis

• 2 months later...

I know we've already talked about Jensen being sick through season 9, but I couldn't help but notice just after 6.20 when he stops his lines and they talk about the lines, how sick he sounds in his real voice. (I think this is during Sharp Teeth)

• 5 weeks later...

Update! Episode that just aired (Book of the Damned) Jensen was sick, I figured he was just watching the episode and listening to his voice. He was a little red and glisteny around his nostrils and he was wearing chapstick, which he seems to always do in episodes where he's sick.

Here's the link to Clif's twitter: www.twitter.com/bodyguard4jandj

It won't let me link the specific tweet but it was only about 5 hrs ago when he was live tweeting.

Thanks for the heads up! I looked up the tweet:

@bodyguard4JandJ: #supernatural Jensen had a really bad cold sniff sniff

Aww! I did think he sounded stuffed up at one point but I'll have to watch it more closely now.

Surely there will have to be some good stuff in the bloopers one of these seasons?

i made some cute nose twitchy gifs of Sam from tonight's episode -- well more like i made one, and i couldn't decide whether i liked it better fwds, bckwds, or on a fwdbckwds infinite loop. here. have all 3. fwd> bckwd< loop

Archived