Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural episodes?

BelieveInRollins

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you notice the box of tissues on top of the dashboard in the ep as well? I only watched it last night so I enjoyed looking at them with the image of your gif in my head.

Hm, i did not notice! I do have 2 gifs (not mine) of dean handing out tissues, which i find rather nice ^_^

Did you notice the box of tissues on top of the dashboard in the ep as well? I only watched it last night so I enjoyed looking at them with the image of your gif in my head.

I logged in tonight JUST to see if anyone else noticed the box of tissues! THANK JESUS I AM NOT ALONE

But seriously, what are they for? WHO are they for????

For anyone wondering, here are screencaps:

normal_The_werther_project_276.jpgnormal_The_werther_project_306.jpg

I need to know, though. They are not used in the episode. They have never been in the Impala before. WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN THE IMPALA NOWWWW

I need to know, though. They are not used in the episode. They have never been in the Impala before. WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN THE IMPALA NOWWWW

They're not in the impala, they're in the car that Sam either stole or took out of the Bunker's garage. So they were either there when Sam stole the car, or he bought them later for himself. I know which option I prefer, lol.

so it isn't what it looks like but i found this? and i thought you guise would appreciate it :)

tumblr_nnew2wihts1s1tdapo2_540.gif

The loop makes him look like he just lost the sneeze. Everything about the gif is perfect, from the eye squinting to the tongue position.

It might just be me, but I think his eyes also look a little bleary.

• 6 months later...

Okay, I don't know if we've talked about this before but I rediscovered something!

I saw this tweet from Clif on my time hop on 18th Nov 2013...

@bodyguard4JandJ: Me J and J as well as G and T all have it. My truck is a cold zone :)

Episode 9.12 'Sharp Teeth' started filming that same day. As we well know Jensen sounded horrifically sick in that episode, poor fella.

Anyway, Salute to Supernatural Burbank was on the 22nd-24th, and our boys were there. There's no mention of them being sick but they either had it still or were starting to get over it. I've been watching the Burcon videos to see if there was any evidence to them being ill and, while Jared usually clears his throat a lot anyway, both of them were doing that quite a bit more and Jensen did sound congested and a bit croaky, I think.

This is the best video I could find to demonstrate it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUnMHnpOpLs

Jared throat clear at 1:15

Jensen quick nose rub at 2:00

And Jensen clears his throat 3 or 4 times, first one is at 3:53.

Let me know what you think! And tell me if you see anymore things from Burcon 2013! :)

• 2 months later...

Okay, I haven't seen this posted yet and I'm actually kinda surprised :lol:

Below are some huge spoilers for S11E10 so if anyone hasn't seen that far and don't want spoilers, then don't click the button xD

In S11E10, The Devil In The Details, there is a moment where Dean gets really sick. It's due to an explosion that the angels caused to try and kill Amara. He's driving towards the site and starts to get all woozy while he's driving and has to pull over, there is some V-ing, so V-warning for that, but Cas finds him and there's lots of adorable care-taking fluffiness from Cas feeling his forehead and getting him to stick out his tongue and it's just so wonderful I cannot even >w<

If anyone is interested in seeing the actual part, there is a link that can be found here, but as mentioned above, V-WARNING because Dean does hurl a couple of times. The whole thing starts at about 8:00 but if you just want the fluffy Cas bit, that starts at about 9 minutes, but it's worth watching from 8:00 purely because of the voicemails xDDD

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to write about 600 fics about smiting sickness.

Okay, I haven't seen this posted yet and I'm actually kinda surprised :lol:

Below are some huge spoilers for S11E10 so if anyone hasn't seen that far and don't want spoilers, then don't click the button xD

In S11E10, The Devil In The Details, there is a moment where Dean gets really sick. It's due to an explosion that the angels caused to try and kill Amara. He's driving towards the site and starts to get all woozy while he's driving and has to pull over, there is some V-ing, so V-warning for that, but Cas finds him and there's lots of adorable care-taking fluffiness from Cas feeling his forehead and getting him to stick out his tongue and it's just so wonderful I cannot even >w<

If anyone is interested in seeing the actual part, there is a link that can be found here, but as mentioned above, V-WARNING because Dean does hurl a couple of times. The whole thing starts at about 8:00 but if you just want the fluffy Cas bit, that starts at about 9 minutes, but it's worth watching from 8:00 purely because of the voicemails xDDD

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to write about 600 fics about smiting sickness.

Ohhhhhh my xD

I'm not even caught up but I had to watch it and IT IS BEAUTIFUL

(except for the v-warning bit... ew)

The forehead feel and THAT VOICE and DEAN :boom:

It plays out just like a fanfic.

Gotta catch up now! :D

I'm also surprised no one has mentioned Sam's sniffles from last episode...

THANK JESUS I AM NOT A WEIRDO THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THOSE

Seriously, Sammy sniffles are <3 <3 <3

Hmmmm Jared, why so sniffly?

I'm also surprised no one has mentioned Sam's sniffles from last episode...

THANK JESUS I AM NOT A WEIRDO THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THOSE

Seriously, Sammy sniffles are <3 <3 <3

Hmmmm Jared, why so sniffly?

Oh I definitely noticed, too, and immediately thought of you guys! I want to go back and rewatch those moments but I forgot to write down the times! :lol: And yeah, luckyleprechaun, that scene with Dean and Cas really did play out just like a fan fic. I couldn't believe it as I was watching it. There's a nice little Youtube clip of the scene if you look it up.

• 2 years later...
On 11/6/2011 at 7:48 AM, flower said:

I'm pretty sure the actor Jensen Ackles was sick while filming "Simon Said"--season 2, episode 5. He sounds congested in several scenes and is kind of sniffly, too. Also, Jared Padalecki was definitely very sick while filming "Roadkill"--season 2, episode 16. He sounds terrible. And I think he must have just been getting better while filming the next episode, "Heart" because he sounds sick in part of that one too. And then I think both actors were sick while filming "Hammer of the Gods", season 5. You'll have to use your imagination for any sneezes--I've never seen any sad2.gif

I just rewatched Roadkill and I can't believe I never noticed that Jared sounded sick

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/7/2011 at 9:19 AM, LovelyLinda said:

Hehe, you totally should, Season 1 is a classic :)

Well, I'm pretty sure Jensen was sick during "Wendigo", in the first few scenes it's really obvious.

But since they're rather hunting the Wendigo than spending a huge amount of talking to him,

it's not that obvious that he's sick. In the scene in the Impala though! I don't think it was imagination.

His voice sounds all squeaky and stuffed up, hihi.

Well, good luck anyway 😉

Oh, believe me, we all want to have some sick!Dean ❤️

I wonder if there is going to be a sick episode?

I mean, all series have one, Supernatural also deserves one!!

I'm not even picky, I'd love to see Dean but Sammy or Cas wouldn't be bad either.

Just not Bobby, please! I cringed when I heard him coughing in the outtakes.

I'll take either Dean or Sam. No Car or Bobby.

Archived