Sneeze Fetish Forum

Start Simulation (f) - full story completed!

PollenFiend

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I'm having a lot of fun writing this and I hope to have another installment soon.

On a side note, I'm trying to do a few edits to previous posts and to add tags but I can't. I'm guessing it's a forum member status permissions thing. Waiting to be promoted to newbie but haven't heard from any admin yet. What else can I do?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see writer's group-- what it is and how to join. but yeah, you're right that you'll have to wait till you're vetted, and I think they want you to have written more than one story before you ask to be added. once you're in the writers group, you can edit any post even after it's been posted. click the "use full text editor" button at the bottom of any post, and you can add tags, change titles, etc. don't worry, I'm sure you'll be vetted post hasty, and in the meantime, enjoy the ride! (and, y'know, write another part for this story...) :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm eager for more this is awsome! I'd like to see both Dawn and her asain friend take part in more of the doctors experiments and start some allergy experiments of their own please!

• 4 weeks later...

This is great...was wondering when someone would think of how to come up with a virtual sneeze simulation. Bet it will be here for real in a few years...

Thanks for posting...do more. smile.png

• 1 month later...

Hi guys. I'm glad you've been enjoying this story. I have a new chapter to share and I hope you like this one too. Keep the feedback coming, especially with ideas on how you'd like to see the story continue.

- PF

-----

PART 4

The plexiglas doors slid open with a pleasantly quiet whir. With a yawn, Dr Barnes strode into ELIZA’s holo-projection chamber, a large, spherical white room, bare except for arrays of projectors along the walls and ceiling, and a large circle of cyan light embedded into the center of the floor. The simulation adjustments had needed more time than expected. ELIZA iteratively layered on the new parameters, ultimately needing a matter of hours as opposed to minutes. Barnes took the opportunity to steal a couple hours of sleep before returning to his work.

As the doctor walked in, the doors slid closed behind him and the room sprang to life. White floodlights illuminated tables of medical equipment, banks of powerful computer servers, screens that began displaying bootup sequences.

“Good morning, Doctor Barnes,” said the disembodied voice of ELIZA, reverberating slightly off the rounded walls and ceiling.

“Good morning, Liz. And what a morning it is. I have high hopes for your program upgrades,” replied the doctor, referring to ELIZA’s analysis of the many psychological factors of hay fever.

“I aim to please,” said ELIZA with an unexpected hint of humor in her voice.

Barnes smiled with genuine surprise. “I’m glad to hear it. Are we ready to do some simulating? Did you process the extra parameters from last night?”

“Indeed I did, Doctor. I hope you will be happy with the results.”

Barnes was silent for a moment as he reflected on ELIZA’s choice of words. Her language syntax had become more natural as of late; more human. “Simulation is ready, Doctor Barnes,” ELIZA chimed, seemingly just as eager to start.

“Just... a... second...” Barnes checked a few notes on a computer screen, slipped into a lab coat, and took a small electronic notepad in hand before proceeding to the illuminated circle in the middle of the simulation chamber. “Okay, Liz. Show me what you got. Start simulation.”

The holographic projections shimmered to life, first with beams of perpendicular white light, then bright outlines of objects, before finally filling them in with vibrant life-like color. Barnes stood in the simulated examination room with his patient, the same brunette-ponytailed young woman he had examined the previous day. She wore the same clinically white form-fitting clothing, which when paired with her fair skin accentuated her reddened eyes and nose. The woman sat on the doctor’s examining table, clutching a small box of tissues on her lap with one hand, a sad-looking tissue in the other, wilted with moisture and hovering in front of her nose. The woman was frozen in place, the expression of allergic itch and sneezy discomfort evident on her face.

Barnes peered curiously at his patient, statically fighting the deep, allergic itch in her pleasantly red nose. Pleasant to the doctor, at least. “Liz? Is something wrong? The sim isn’t animating.”

“Doctor,” ELIZA began, though pausing for a moment. “May I interface with you through the simulated patient? With the added parameters, it would be most efficient if I were to merge the concurrent processing threads.”

Barnes furrowed his brow as he looked away from his patient to his notepad. “Uh... sure. Let’s try that.” This was new. He didn’t know what to expect.

At his response, ELIZA proceeded to implement the change. The doctor’s notepad flashed with a new patient profile, and the patient herself had her body entirely consumed by white light before rematerializing. Barnes noticed slight changes - the woman now wore her hair down, sported a simple silver chain necklace, and had the name “Eliza” embroidered in small, black cursive on the bottom front of her shirt, directly above her right hip.

“hhhHUT-TSCHHOO!!” she immediately sneezed, turning her head to the side and spraying into the wilted tissue held an inch from her nose. The forceful sneeze spasmed through her body, making her clutch the tissue box against her abdomen as her upper body shot forward with the itchy, irritated, allergy-induced sneeze.

“Um... hello,” Barnes began but had to refer to his notepad for the woman’s name. The firstname field showed “Eliza”, the surname field was blank. “Uh, Eliza. You look miserable!” Barnes remarked, and he was being completely honest.

The hay fever-afflicted projection of Eliza was a complete allergic mess. She nodded her agreement as she wetly blew and wiped her profusely running, deep-red nose. That pollen-filled nose sniffled a few times in rapid succession; wet, tired, liquid sniffles that pulled back the clear, thin, watery discharge of hay fever and left Eliza sighing miserably. When done, her fingers brushed back her brown hair, hanging disheveled in front of her face after the powerful, exhausted sneeze. She sniffled wetly yet again and spoke congestedly, hitchingly, “Hi Doctor. Yeah, I ff-ihh... hihh-hehh.. feel mbih-.. mbiserable. Hehh.. hhHIIGG-IISSCHHUUuu!! hheh-HET-TCHISCHHUUU!! hhhEERGH-HIISSCCHHU-UUU!!!”

The poor woman shuddered violently with the force of the pollen-induced sneezes, her red-rimmed brown eyes squelching shut, her lips contorting to show her gritted teeth, her hand clenching the uselessly wilted tissue, and her deep red nostrils severely flaring throughout each entire sneeze to expel as many pollen-soaked droplets as possible. She was far beyond self-consciousness. Her nose begged desperately for relief, seeking it through sneeze after irritated sneeze.

Barnes cleared his throat, shifting his stance as he realized the awkwardness of his arousal towards his AI creation. “Bless you,” he finally said, as his simulated patient dabbed at her wet nostrils one last time with her spent tissue before discarding it.

“Thangks,” replied Eliza in a half-moan, half-sigh. “Ad you cad call mbe Liz,” she said in a terribly congested voice, consciously not letting air pass through her nose before she could cover it with tissues. She looked like a true hay fever sufferer, with suffer being the operative word, taking a handful of fresh tissues, bringing them to her red nostrils which glistened with allergic moisture, and drenching the tissues with a long, gurgling, productive blow that ended in a honk. Her nose emerged from the tissues redder than ever and still sniffling and twitching with deep allergic irritation.

“All right, thanks Liz. And uh... thanks for making it through the week without medication. I know how bad your hay fever gets, but we need to do just one more test,” Barnes said improvisationally, while looking down at his notepad and playing along with the setup that Liz, rather ELIZA the actual AI, had provided for him.

“hehh-.. hh-hih-.. h-okay,” replied Liz as she battled against her allergic nose and the pollen that was causing it such terrible, tingling misery.

“Can you recap for me your progress over the past week?” asked the doctor, following along on his notepad but frequently raising his eyes to go over his rather lovely, and extremely allergic patient.

Despite her efforts, Eliza succumbed to a sudden sneeze before she could answer. “hhHHEESHH-Uugh!..” she sneezed, spraying allergic mist down onto her lap. Though too late to catch the spray, she covered her nose with her mass of tissues in time to absorb any remaining runny liquid from her dripping nostrils. She squeezed her nose, brought the tissues back down to her lap, and sniffled long and hard. “As you had requested a week ago, I stopped taking my.. hehh..,” Liz hitched as her voice resumed taking on a congested quality, “my medicine. And my hay fever has gotten worse every day up until today. Hih-hihh... ugh... hihhh-..”

Barnes noted how Liz appeared to be in a constant state of pre-sneeze. The itch in her nose must have been unbearable. She struggled to finish each sentence without a sneeze cutting her short.

“Last night I could barely sleep,” Liz lamented while rubbing her itching, red eyes. “And thihh... this morning I woke up to a fihh-... hehh...” her voice grew breathy and panicked, pitch rising, “a fit of... snee... sneez... hhh-hih-hihh.. hHHHEESSHHUughh!! hh-hih-huhhh.. HHRRESSHHHUuhhff!!!” With the first allergic explosion, Liz discarded her used mass of tissues, and with the second she was able to contain it in a fresh handful. The tissues lowered an inch from her still-twitching nose. Her half-closed eyes and furrowed brows showed how sneezy she remained, struggling to speak just one more sentence before submitting yet again to the burning itch in her nose. “You wanted to mayhh.. make sure all medication was out of my system before today’s tehh... test-hihhh-HHIIIGHHIISSCCHHUUFFff!!! IISCCHHFFf!! ii-IIISCCHHFfff!!... hihh.. hhi-iiIISCHHhhfff!!”

Barnes spoke aloud, not to his patient but to the simulation AI. “Liz, if tested now, what would the patient’s.. er.. your Lee-Barnes score be?” he asked, correcting himself and noting how he couldn’t take his eyes off of his relentlessly sneezing, holo-projected construct.

“hhihhh... hhHUURRIISCCHFFfff!!! ugh... eighh- eight point..hehhh... seh-sehvii-iiiIIISSCCHHHFFfff!!!” Liz struggled to answer, and keeping to her word, remained using the simulated patient construct to interface with Doctor Barnes. Liz, now the sneezing, sniffling, drippy-nosed hay fever sufferer, could barely speak let alone give a detailed report of her medical status.

“hih-hehh-huhhh-... HHHGIISCCHHHHhh!!!” she continued to sneeze, uncontrollably and messily. “Ah-... Also as instructed, I took an hour-long walk in the park this morning. And with the... the poh-... the pohhl-...” Liz fought with all her programmed willpower to control her simulated hay fever. Barnes noted with ever-increasing arousal how this image of a beautiful young woman rubbed, wiped and squeezed her long, red, twitching, well-defined nose. Liz was unable to continue, the hay fever taking control completely. “ighh... hihh-hhHHHIGG-HHIISCCHHhh!! hihhh-HHIHHGGH-HHISCCHH!!! uhh.. hih-hehh.. iihh.. hehhh?- HHHIIGG-IIISSCCHHHUUFFF!!!” She was forced to sneeze over and over, the accumulation of pollen she alluded to coating her eyes, nose, hair and clothes. With every sneeze, indeed with every movement, wisps and puffs of pollen drifted into her allergic nose perpetuating and intensifying her misery.

“This is perfect, Liz,” Barnes said admirably and proudly. “Thank you for being so dedicated to our research. We’re going to proceed to the final phase of our testing.”

Liz’s nose, buried into a tissue and hopelessly unable to stop running and itching, gave her response a stuffy and struggling quality. “Okay. Pleah-... Please hurry.” Liz replied, rising to stand and preventing the next sneeze only by blowing her itching, hay fever-filled nose forcefully and at length.

“You can do this, Liz. We need to take you to a special testing area we have outside. It’s specially designed to aggravate your allergies. As soon as we’re done, we can go back inside and you can wash off and take some medication.” Barnes observed that Liz appeared to barely be listening, her attention consumed by her allergies. “Are you ready?”

“Y... yes... hhh-hih-huhh-hhhh.. hhhHHRRRRIIISSCCHHUUU!!!” Liz sneezed forcefully and extremely wetly directly in front of her, expelling droplets and spray from her painfully red, flared, dripping nostrils. She wiped at her messy nose once upwards with her hand in an allergic salute before, “hhih-huhh-HHH-HHIIGGGHHIIISSCCHHHUUU!!!” she sneezed again identically, her curtains of brown hair waving and her smooth curves shuddering.

“Transfer simulation,” commanded the doctor. The projection chamber complied immediately, replacing the exam room with white light before a new scene materialized. Barnes and Liz found themselves standing in a vast field of greenery. Amongst them and surrounding them were allergenic plants of every variety, each one artificially in bloom. The hay fever sufferer’s true nightmare, it was a scene of every allergy season rolled into a single, sunny, breezy day.

Liz began her pre-sneeze routine, her breath hitching, her eyes blinking and narrowing, her nose sniffling, twitching, flaring, and reddening as it was rubbed, wiped, tugged and fanned. Through her allergic tears and unbearable itch she glanced around in horror. Masses of pollen hung in the air, most of which she knew would directly cause her hay fever to intensify. That knowledge destroyed her last remaining defenses. She was defeated. She sneezed. “HHHUUHHT-TCCHIIUUHH!!!” It was throaty, unrestrained, desperate and extremely wet.

Barnes stood by and observed, ascertaining the psychological effects of hay fever despite the fact that Liz’s allergic body could scarcely react more allergically. The poor woman’s nose was running severely and she pressed her wilted, soaked tissues to her wet nostrils but the effort was completely futile. Liz’s horrified eyes noticed the stalks of pollen-tipped grass waving around her feet. “HHHHEEGGHT-TTSCCHHIIUHHH!!!” She quickly and repeatedly sniffled back thin streams of mucous as she noticed a gust of wind free a terrifying cloud of yellow pollen from a nearby birch tree, its hanging pods of pollen swaying as the airborne grains flew towards her. “HHHEEGGH-IIISSCHHHHUU!!!” As her eyes opened following the sneeze, she then noticed tall tufts of ragweed, also bloated with pollen and effortlessly releasing it into the air. Liz closed her eyes, trying to hide from it all as the next sneeze built. “HUHH-HUHH-HEHHH!” but there was clearly no escaping her hay fever. It became an unstoppable force, without thought, without mercy, without respite. “HHHUUT-TSCCHHHUUU!!!!!” Liz’s red, tormented nose exploded with harsh certainty. She’s couldn’t stop. It was a plain and terrible truth, and she resigned herself to it. She sniffled back more runniness, pulling in more pollen and sighing as the grains made her nasal lining burn with ever-present irritation. “hhhHHHH-HHETT-TTCCHHHH!!!!!” the sneeze forced liquid onto her lip and she succumbed to a programmed instinct to sniffle yet again. The cycle continued, leaving Liz to sigh miserably while shaking her head and tending to her glistening nostrils with her damp tissues.

“Liz, what would your score be now? Any higher?” asked the doctor. Liz simply could not answer. Her entire programming was forced into a feedback loop of itching, running, rubbing, sniffling, and terrible endless sneezing that only served to continue the allergy attack instead of providing the relief she sought.

Barnes noticed how Liz’s demeanor showed the complete dissolution of her will. She was no longer Liz, no longer a severe hay fever sufferer. She was hay fever itself. “HHEEGT-TTCCCHHH!!!... hehhh-HHHIGGT-TTSCCHHH!!!... HHHEEGG-TTSSCCHHHUU!!!... hihh-HEHHH-HHETT-TTCCCHHHHH!!!” Liz continued sneezing, her hands held in front of her chest, her fingers hanging loosely onto the soaked and spent tissues. Barnes walked closer, revelling in it all. Liz was a thing of sheer allergic beauty. Her eyes itched and teared, causing streams to flow down her cheeks. Her crimson nose also streamed, stuffed with impenetrable congestion as well as torrents of fluid and burning, tingling, agonizing sneezes. “HHEEEGGGH-IIISSCCHHH!!!! …. HHUTT-TTCCHHHHSSHH!!!!” Allergic wetness clung to her face, pollen grains sticking onto her both outside and in.

“A goddess of hay fever, perfectly simulated,” Barnes said to himself as he pulled a pair of thin examination gloves from his coat pocket. As he slipped them on, the haptic feedback system activated, enabling him to feel the cool wind on his fingertips. He reached out to wipe the allergic tears from Liz’s cheeks, but his holo-simulated AI assistant grasped his hand with her own, clenching it as she continued sneezing. She didn’t say anything, only sneezing repeatedly in a fit that would seemingly never end.

“HHHEEHT-TTSCCHHUUU!!! … HHHHH-HHUTT-TTCCHHHH!!! … hehh-hihh...” Liz hitched her breath weakly as clear fluid ran unabated from her flared nostrils. Searching for something, anything to provide some semblance of relief, she brought her hands together, the folds of wet tissue pressing against the doctor’s hand, and raising both her hands and his to her tingling, twitching nose. Barnes was able to feel the cool and moist texture of the tissues as well as the warmth from her fingers, her nose, and the runniness that managed to still somehow make its way into the tissues. “HHEGGT-TTCCHHFFF!!! … HETT-TTSCCHHFFF!!! … huuhh... HHHEGGT-TTCCCHHRRFFFHhh!!!!” Her desperate sneezes exploded ferociously into the tissues and their fingers. The uncontrollable and completely unrestrained expulsions of air and liquid tore through the flimsy remnants of tissue, destroying them as completely as they had her will to control her hay fever. This display of allergic suffering was what the world had in store, an affliction as debilitating and merciless as any microbial epidemic. Barnes saw the future of hay fever, unless he could now use this data to prevent it.

“That’s enough, Liz,” he concluded. “Thank you. We can go inside now. Transfer and advance simulation by one hour.”

The holographic scene again flashed bright white before dissolving completely. Only Liz reappeared, now looking somewhat recovered though her eyes and nose were still deep-red. “I was... hehh... happy to assist... doh... hhHEEH-CCHHIISSCHHH!” she sneezed into a cupped hand before finishing. “Doctor,” she concluded with a moist sniffle and, pleasantly enough, a sincere smile.

Barnes smiled back, placing the pair of haptic gloves back into his pocket. “Bless you. That was amazing, Liz. You remind me a lot of Dawn. I mean, your allergic simulated self that is.”

“I did try to model some of my updated programming on her allergic reactions,” replied Liz, seemingly proud of the accomplishment.

“Now if only I can compare the simulation to the real thing,” said the doctor wistfully.

“Why don’t you ask her?” Liz said with a playful twitch of her nose.

“What-” the doctor began to ask before he heard the sound of a door sliding open then shut down the hallway outside the simulation chamber. The holo-projection of Liz winked before disappearing in a shimmer of white light.

The main door to the chamber opened, and the surprised doctor spun around to see two young women enter. “Is this the place? Is that him?” asked one of the women, a petite asian with black bangs and a small, upturned nose tinged pink by allergies as far as the doctor could tell.

“It is. Hello doctor,” said the other taller woman with blond curls and a longer, redder nose with just a hint of moisture atop her subtly twitching nostrils and upper lip.

“Hello Dawn,” Doctor Barnes greeted her in return. He blinked at her a couple times, assuring himself that he had just seen her enter the room. She was real, and still more lovely than any simulation of her he could create.

Uh... guh... are you deliberately trying to kill me? :dribble:

Those descriptions of allergic misery are beyond delicious!! :boom::dead:

Uh... guh... are you deliberately trying to kill me? dribble.gif

Those descriptions of allergic misery are beyond delicious!! blowup.gifdead.gif

Exactlly... my thoughts EXACTLY!

This is amazing... I love it..

Hey everyone. Thanks so much for reading and for your great comments.

I wrote it mainly for me, and my particular tastes. I'm extremely flattered that others share the same enthusiasm for this specific style of allergy attack. I know some may be put off by the runny, drippy messiness I described but I'm glad you liked it.

If you have any suggestions or requests on what should go into the next chapter please let me know.

I really like how this story is going so far. The characters are all great, and I can safely say I'd still enjoy them even without the sneezing.

I'd like to resubmit my idea for making the Liz program sneeze due to a glitch or something. Maybe she accidentally copies some of the sneezing code back over when she returns from simulation mode. This is your story so it's entirely up to you, but I think that might be fun.

Great work so far, and I can't wait to see what you do in the future!

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I can come up with a few ideas to have Liz remain a bit sneezy while back in her AI assistant mode. Might take some time for me to write the next chapter but stay tuned and thanks again for reading.

- PF

• 2 weeks later...

this story is wonderfull! I don't usauly go for messy sneezes bet this is hot! and is it just me ir is the AI flirting with the doctor? i would be interested to see a love triengle between a sneezy AI docter barns and dawn

Hanahiru- yes, Liz seems to have advanced beyond her original programming and is acting rather strangely towards the doctor. I'll evolve the character further and hope you'll enjoy the next installment once I post it.

Thanks for your feedback!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Yes I am planning on continuing. It has been slow going since I don't have much time to sit down and write but I do love this story and the fact that you are enjoying it so much. I have the next chapter half done and will try to post it soon. Thanks for the encouragement and the push. I hope I won't disappoint with the next installment.

Hey, I really enjoy what you have here. I was wondering if, in addition to the sneezes you already have, you would include one of the classic "ACHOO" variety. Just because that's rarely done on this site. Thanks for your consideration.

Archived