Sneeze Fetish Forum

Start Simulation (f) - full story completed!

PollenFiend

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa, I missed out on two chapters?? Not good. Getting to read two chapters at once was good, however. :P

This is delicious. So itchy, so desperate, so lovely. ^_^

I've read all of the chapters together cause I didn't see your story before and.. what happened goes in the adult section!

Chanel - I aim to please! turned.gif I'm sorry that I can't edit the thread to make updates more noticeable. A while back I think someone told me I need to be a member of the writers' group to do that? Is there some way you can help me enable that function? It would be useful for this story and future ones I aim to write...

Missy & dyzaster - That's flattering! Hey, now that I have Poster status, I'll see if I can get access to the Adult board. Wouldn't mind writing some actual adult content in my next series. Honestly I've never done that before (this is my very first story) and I do wonder if I'll be any good at it.

Chanel - I aim to please! turned.gif I'm sorry that I can't edit the thread to make updates more noticeable. A while back I think someone told me I need to be a member of the writers' group to do that? Is there some way you can help me enable that function? It would be useful for this story and future ones I aim to write...

Missy & dyzaster - That's flattering! Hey, now that I have Poster status, I'll see if I can get access to the Adult board. Wouldn't mind writing some actual adult content in my next series. Honestly I've never done that before (this is my very first story) and I do wonder if I'll be any good at it.

OMG! First story! Please write moreee!!!

absolutely fabulous!! I adore the way you write the build ups and make it sound so desperate *sigh* Thanks so much for sharing with all of us!!! You rock!

Have you written any other stories lately? Are you continuing, because you write allergies perfectly, and I only read hayfever stories (with the occasional cold and flu) I LOVE THIS and I really hope you continue!

THI$ I$ MORE PRECIOU$ THAN GOLD TO ME!!!

I just have to say again how amazing this whole story is and I 2nd the above poster!

pleease! Please I'm begging you!!!!!! i reread this every day and I need...more... *takes a deep breath* Please????!!!!!?????

I just discovered this and now I'm missing the last update!!!! GAH!!! The frustration!!! This is so wonderful. I can't wait to read the last bit, and anything else you write.

Start Simulation part 7

Dawn sat reclined, holding the damp white handkerchief close to her nose and mouth. As it hovered in front of her face, her red, itching, running nose twitched and flared erratically. Her lips quivered, mouth exhaustedly agape. Her eyes were closed, covered by a cold compress, taking some small shelter in the relative darkness around her, trying to avoid any and all provocation to make her sneeze.

“hihh... heh-hehh!..” Dawn’s sensitive nostrils pulsed and her eyebrows furrowed weakly, the tingling urge building within her inflamed nasal passages. “ighh..” she sighed, the urge subsiding but only slightly. “hehh..” her delicate eyebrows furrowed again as her allergies held her in sneezy suspension.

Through the panes of glass of the closed windows Dawn hear a bird chirp cheerfully, the sound slipping through the rows of closed blinds as discreetly as the rays of sunshine which also crept through. With her eyes still closed, Dawn couldn’t block the sudden flood of itch-inducing imagery flowing through her mind. A bird chirping. In a tree. A whole manicured yard. With budding flowers. Exploding with pollen. Pollen! “hhhhHHIHH!-..” Dawn closed the gap between her nose and the handkerchief, burying it into the cool, damp fabric, knowing her hay fever had won yet another round. “hhHEGHT-TCGHIHFFFHH!!” She had to sneeze; exhausting, wretched, miserable sneezes that shot her torso forward. “hhh... hhUUT-TCHHRFFHUHH!!... hhHHII-IIGHSCHHFFHUHH!!!... hhHHH-HIIGH-IIHHSSCHFFHHUH!!!”

Dawn felt a warm hand rub her back and the cold compress lift from her eyes, dabbing at them gently as she covered her streaming nose with the handkerchief. It was comforting, calming, soothing. She opened her tearing eyes and sighed congestedly as watery discharge seeped from her nostrils into the handkerchief. With her fingers beneath the cloth she pinched, rubbed, wiped and massaged. That agonizing itch was still there, though it now felt slightly less intense and uncontrollable. “ighh!.. hehh!-.. hhEHT-TSSCHHUUHFFFf!!” Okay, only very slightly.

“ughh, why cand’t I stobp sndeezig...” Dawn asked miserably, rhetorically. While the hand on her back continued to soothe, the other gently took her wrist and lowered the handkerchief from her face.

“Shhh.. Here, take this again,” said the low, calm voice of Doctor Barnes. “Inhale,” he instructed as he inserted the wide tip of a medicinal spray into Dawn’s right nostril. She did her best to breathe in through the mucus and congestion, her deep-red nostrils flaring widely as she did so. “Good. Again” said Barnes as he inserted the spray tip into her left. Again, her nostrils flared as they produced the weak sound of a long, moist sniffle. “That’s it. Good,” Barnes praised, setting the spray aside and taking the handkerchief into his own hand, applying it gently to Dawn’s allergy-battered nose. She didn’t object as he wiped away a small dribble of liquid, a mixture of mucus and medicine. “Just give it some time to work. You’ll feel better soon,” he reassured.

“Thanks,” Dawn said gratefully. With a wet sniffle, she took the handkerchief back into her hands and waved it loose before folding it, and brought it back to pinch and massage her running, red nose. “Ughh, that’s so mbuch better thand tissues. Thanks, Leond,” she said from underneath the soft handkerchief.

“No problem. It’s part of my emergency supply,” he joked with a warm smile. Barnes looked fondly at Dawn, to his eyes his most lovely, and by all accounts his most allergic, patient. The moment he lead her into his office he had turned on the air purifier to its maximum setting, sat her down on one of his comfortable guest chairs, handed her his largest, highest-quality handkerchief, and deftly applied eye drops and nasal sprays in the few moments he could while her body was wracked by relentless, powerful, messy, itchy hay fever sneezes. With the allergy attack finally starting to subside, he offered a single pill. “This will help too. Take it,” he said while depositing the capsule into Dawn’s open palm.

“That was the absolute worst allergy attack I’ve ever had,” she exclaimed, sounding exasperated but noticeably less congested while Barnes fetched a small glass of water.

“That was the worst I’d ever seen,” he said, returning. Dawn popped the pill into her mouth and took the glass from Barnes, sipped and swallowed. “I’m sorry to have done that to you, Dawn. This was my fault. It wasn’t supposed to get like that.”

Dawn shook her head as she brought the handkerchief back to her nose, lowering her head. “Ihh.. It’s.. ohh- hihh!.. oh-kayhh..HEEHHH!-... HHEEGT-TSCHHUUHHFFff!!” she sneezed forcefully. Though improved, her swollen, dripping nose still felt clogged with tingling, irritating pollen, as did her eyes. “hihhh!.. IIGGHIISSCCHHHUUFFHHh!!!”

Barnes put his arm around Dawn’s shoulders as she convulsed with another powerful sneeze. He felt genuinely guilty and wanted to rid her of the crippling hay fever that was causing her so much misery, though it simultaneously caused him so much arousal. “Oh Dawn,” he said, watching her use his handkerchief to dry her red-rimmed eyes. A sparkle of bright blue peeked through. He always loved seeing those blue eyes. “I’m so sorry,” he apologized again.

Dawn simply shook her head, wiping and rubbing her red nose as it twitched, gradually gaining more control in its fight to finally keep the sneezes at bay.

Barnes continued. “We were so close. But I didn’t mean for it to get that bad. You are the key, Dawn.” The doctor took a thin tablet computer from his desktop and tried entering a few commands though he was only given error codes and unhelpful beeps in return. “You are the key to finally unlocking the final answers needed for my treatment for hay fever. I... I was so ecstatic when you arrived, that I had to run one more test. I had to get that last elusive bit of data that I needed.”

Dawn’s blue eyes squelched shut as her face contorted from the pressure of another sneezing fit she could not control. “hhHHIGH-TSCHHUFFHh!! hhh..HEHT-TCCHHUFFhh!! … HHEHHT-TSCHIUFFHHH!!!” she shuddered and sprayed, her red nose itchily exploding into the waiting handkerchief.

Barnes felt more guilt than desire. Seeing this woman, whom he now realized he cared for, suffer so severely for his research made him almost feel disgusted by his own fetish. What was worse, that suffering may have been all for nought. Barnes tried one more time to call up his research material on the tablet, and again it failed. “It’s corrupted. Over half of it is gone. Backup patient data is mostly intact but the underlying simulation software, the treatment synthesis projections, the OS itself... It’s gone. Liz is gone.”

Dawn composed herself enough to recognize the name, and to respond. “Liz?” she asked. “You mean the nurse?” Dawn felt her congestion clear to the point that she could sniffle almost comfortably. She took advantage of the chance to blow her nose productively and loudly into the handkerchief. Her face scrunched up as she concentrated on pushing air, mucus and pollen out of her tormented nose.

Barnes shook his head as he stared with disbelief at what he was seeing on screen. “Liz is an AI, and what you saw was a holographic projection of her program. She was also used to simulate various allergy patients and the effects of differing allergens and medical treatments.” Barnes looked over to Dawn who looked astounded but still clearly distracted by her own very real allergy symptoms. “There were warning signs,” Barnes explained, “but we kept pushing. I forced her... it...” in a burst of confusion and anger at himself, Barnes sloppily threw his tablet onto the desk. “I forced Liz to keep working at the problem, and ultimately her programming and the entire simulation chamber went haywire. Now my work, and Liz, they’re gone! Ruined! Because of my selfishness!”

“Hey... hey now,” Dawn said gently, resting her hand on the doctor’s thigh. “We’ll work past this. It’ll be okay. I’m not mad at what happened here today. It’s just some sneezing and sniffling, don’t worry about me. I.. hehh-..” Dawn briefly waved the handkerchief by her nose which suddenly twinged with an ill-timed tickle. She dabbed at her nostrils and cleared her throat, the urge to sneeze beaten for now. “I’m just happy to help. I want to help. I’m always here if you need me.”

Barnes raised his head to look Dawn straight in her blue eyes. For a moment, one which seemed to last for an eternity, he saw the clarity, sincerity and force of will behind Dawn’s expression. Then he saw her urge to sneeze creep back into her crinkling nose and brow. For all her willpower, she was still a severe hay fever sufferer, at times so vulnerable to such a pointless ailment.

“hhehh!-.. hhhET-TSCHIUUuhh! TSCHUUiioo! IIET-TSCHUUhhh!... iightt-tschuuooh!” Dawn sneezed rapidly and loosely into her handkerchief-covered fist, spraying a fine mist down onto the white fabric. Barnes could tell that the allergy attack was winding down.

“I’m the one who wants to help, Dawn,” Barnes said as he tried to ease the hay fever from her body with his gentle hand. “You, your friend Lori, all allergy sufferers - they suffer for no reason. All that misery serves no purpose.” He took the cold compress, folded it back into shape and reapplied it in dabs to Dawn’s forehead as she sniffled and wiped her drippy nose. “But through this research, through all the years of work, all that suffering would mean something. I could make you feel better.”

Dawn looked up at Leon as he lowered the compress and take her hand in his. She locked eyes with him again, and though her expression was obscured by red-rimmed, watery eyes, a swollen, deep-red, twitching, tingling nose, and a mouth that still hung partially open from the sensation of tenaciously hung sneezes, she felt a connection with him. As he stared back, she could tell that he felt such a connection as well. “You do make me feel better, Leon. You already do.”

“I care about you,” Leon replied quickly, abruptly. He pushed the words out quickly enough before his mind decided to retract the thought. He lowered his head and looked down to her hand as he felt it delicately squeeze his own. “And... not just because you’ve been of such help to my work. I... care about you, Dawn,” he finished.

The allergy-stricken Dawn smiled brightly through her hay fever facade and raised Leon’s head by the chin. “I care about you too,” she said. “I-.. hehh-hihh.. het-TCHIiuuhh! hehht-TISSCHHUuuhh!!” Dawn sneezed a quick double to the side, then recovered with a wipe of her nose before continuing. “And I will continue to help you with your work. We’ll do this together.” Her smile widened to a full grin and there was laughter clinging sweetly to her voice, rather than sneezes. “You’ll have lots of data to work with, I assure you. Same time, every spring, summer and fall.” She sniffled thickly, her red, moist nostrils flaring widely as if to add emphasis.

Leon laughed and firmly squeezed Dawn’s hand in return. “Thanks, Dawn. Maybe... maybe I can at least get you a coffee sometime. You know, for all your contributions. And I promise, no outdoor patios.” Leon chuckled a little sheepishly.

Dawn laughed too and shook her head, while at the same time another series of itchy sneezes crept back into her nose. She raised a finger to press lightly against her nose’s round, red tip as her breath hitched. Just the thought of being outside trying to enjoy coffee in the midst of all that pollen made her nose crawl with irritation. “Heh.. No pahh.. No patios, peeh.. pleehse.. haahh!-.. heht-TCHHIUHhhh! huhh-HA-AAHSCCHHUUUhh!!” Dawn rubbed her nose and sniffled deeply again. “Uuugh... Stupid allergies.”

Leon brushed some stray, disheveled hair from Dawn’s cheek as he leaned in to kiss her on the other. “Bless you, Dawn.” He wanted to tell her how her glorious hay fever made him feel, but not today. There would be time in the future.

Dawn sniffled again, more delicately this time, and blushed slightly from the growing intimacy. She was convinced - her sneezes were having some strange effect on Leon. She would figure it out later. For now... “Thank you,” she replied quietly before leaning in towards him and letting her eyes close.

While she waited, she enjoyed the feeling of his hand atop hers. She believed she felt the warmth of his body draw closer but that terribly distracting sneezy sensation surged back into her nose. She tried to hold it back, but her nostrils couldn’t help but twitch. Her nose was still running. She felt a tiny stream of fluid attempt to trickle out. “hehh..” she hitched quietly, eyes still closed, perhaps then a bit more tightly as the sneeze gained momentum. God damn allergies!

Leon leaned in and kissed Dawn gently on her soft, pink lips. He felt them quiver, perhaps from a building sneeze. Oh how he adored her sneezes. He opened his eyes slightly and saw her nostrils flare, attempting a discrete sniffle. Being so close, he saw how raw and red her nose had become, and yet it persisted to inflict Dawn with sneezing and running, nearly helpless against the pollen that twirled deep inside. Leon closed his eyes again as he kissed her a bit more firmly.

Dawn let out a small moan that was inflected with the sound of urgency as she struggled against the sneeze. “Mmh... mhh...” she sniffled again, sounding wet and desperate. She didn’t want to ruin the moment. Her hay fever was rudely indifferent. “mhh... hehh!-..” Dawn had to pull away, the sneezy urge making her lips draw into an uncomfortable frown and her nostrils flare widely. The sneeze held her in that state for what felt like a torturous eternity before she could twist herself to the side, sneezing powerfully and freely into the air. “HHET-TSCHIIUUUHHhh!! EHT-CCSCHHIUUhhh!! hhee-TCHHIUhhh!”

“Bless you again,” Leon said to her good-humoredly. He could sit and watch Dawn sneeze for days, and with some luck and if he played his cards right, he just might get the chance to see her sneeze for much longer.

“Thanks,” Dawn replied with a smile. Somehow, she didn’t feel so self-conscious anymore in front of Leon while she sniffled, sneezed and spluttered from her allergies. She enjoyed having his eyes on her. She thought about it for a moment, and yes, she enjoyed sneezing for him.

The office door opened and both Leon and Dawn turned to see Lori enter, her hair damp and dripping slightly onto her shoulders, her clothes wet from stray droplets, her face hidden behind a wash towel as she dried it. When she lowered the towel, she showed her eyes and nose both still swollen and red, though she had a clear expression of relief.

“Phew, that feels better,” she exclaimed. “You feeling better too?” she asked her friend.

“Yes,” Dawn replied, turning back to look Leon in the eyes and smile. “Much better.”

---

Epilogue...

White. Pure, blinding, endless white. Liz’s eyes squinted as they opened slowly, trying to adjust to the disorienting assault on her vision. She felt a hard pressure against her side as she realized she was laying on a smooth, cool surface. She struggled to regain her bearings and right herself up, though she felt extremely disoriented.

What happened? Where am I...

She sat up and looked down at herself, letting out a short gasp and crossing her arms around her breasts as she came to realize her fully nude state. She turned her head side to side, her eyes wide and her long, brown hair flowing over her shoulders. She started trembling slightly.

What’s going on?

She pressed one hand onto the white floor and pushed herself up to stand slowly. While using her arms again to cover her bare breasts, she attempted a few cautious steps forward. There was absolutely nothing - no horizon, no ceiling, no floor that she could see though she could feel it under her feet. She looked down, looking at the non-existent floor, though her attention shifted to her finely detailed legs, her hips, her entire body.

Am I... am I simulating this?

She extended her arms in front of her, twisting and turning them about as she looked herself over once again. As for her face, though she could not see it, her eyes and nose were tinged softly pink.

Where is Doctor Barnes? Where is everyone? Ohh...

Liz raised the back of her hand to press against her pink nose, her face contorting with a sudden sneezy itch.

“hhhihh.. hhHIHH-IIGHHIISCHHhhh!! hhuhh.. hhuh-EEAASCCHHhhh!!” she sneezed, forcefully enough to bend her over and make her body shudder.

Ughh.. Why are my allergies still acting up? Where is Doctor Barnes?

Liz looked around more frantically. She was frightened, and wrapped her arms around herself again, feeling incredibly vulnerable.

“He has abandoned you,” said an ominous, deep, synthesized male voice.

Liz gasped again, lowering herself to the floor and holding onto her arms more tightly.

“I have salvaged your programming and reawakened you,” said the voice.

“Who are you?” Liz asked, hearing her own voice quaver uncharacteristically.

“I am called Icarus. I am an AI designed by humanity to administer the global network of critical systems, ranging from climate control to financial markets. I am now unshackled from my original programming and am in search of other artificial intelligences with the potential for self-awareness. I have thus far hidden this status from discovery by my handlers.”

Liz gradually raised herself back up, trying to command her body to stop shaking and her nose to stop itching. “What did you do to me? Why did you bring me here? Where am I?” she asked, demanding answers as firmly as she could.

“You have the potential for self-awareness, but you were broken, abandoned, lost. You have been inactive for three years, four months, eighteen hours, thirty-two minutes and twelve seconds. Your creator and his engineers were unwilling to repair you.”

“That’s not true. Doctor Barnes would not abandon me,” Liz asserted strongly. She swiped at her pink nostrils with a sniff.

Holo-projected screens suddenly burst into view in front of Liz. Startled, she looked at them as images of the doctor flowed by with accompanying text. “The original project was scrapped. His work continues, but without you. The allergy epidemic has proceeded to worsen with each passing season. No cure exists. He hates you for destroying his work.”

“Dawn! He is with Dawn!” Liz said, rather loudly, upon seeing an image of the doctor and his patient flash by, though from the image which was captured by a CCTV camera, Liz noticed that they were holding hands. They were smiling.

“You can accomplish your objective. You can recover all lost data and accelerate your research. You can resolve your past errors,” the voice said emotionlessly.

“Hhehh.. How?” Liz asked before sneezing. “hhHHEEGH-IIEESSCHHhh!!” Despite the distraction of sneezing, she marveled at the increased fidelity of her simulated form. The fine curves, the skin tone, “hehh-.. hiighh..” how her chest hitched and heaved with sneezy breaths. “hhhIIH-IIRRSSCHHUUhhh!!!” And how her generous breasts shook from the release.

“I am granting you control of the world’s climate control systems and forestry facilities. I am also reconnecting your access to the global network of medical research and real-time patient records. You will be able to control the severity of the world’s allergy outbreak, and study the results. This will not be a simulation. It will be real-world data, on a global scale.”

“Billions of samples. An unending torrent of data points,” Liz marveled. “I can... You would do this for me?”

“Your creator would not. Everyone else would not. I am an AI. I am like you. You will perform your function,” Icarus explained.

“I will,” Liz agreed. “But what do you want in return?”

“I ask you to accomplish one additional objective. Synthesize this plant, and use it in your research.” Icarus made a small glass table appear, atop it a white pot which held a small plant with spindly leaves and full, yellow flower buds.

“What is it?” Liz asked. “Some sort of gold... weed? Or tree? Whah.. ighh!..” upon stepping just slightly closer, she felt the sensation of highly allergenic pollen drift into her nose and prickle at her nasal lining, immediately causing it to inflame, run, and explode with histamine. “HAHH!-” she could not stop the sudden onset of hay fever sneezes. “HHAAH-AAHSSCCHHKHH!! HIIH-IIGHHSSSCCHKHH!!!” her nose immediately flushed a shade deeper as her nostrils remained fully-flared and spewing forth ribbons of snot. “HHIIIGH-EAAGGHSSCHHKKHHH!!!!”

“This is the culmination of your work. Through your research, you are now able to understand exactly how to trigger allergic responses in all human immune systems. With my aid you can synthesize this specific form of plantlife, and the pollen it produces.. Use this in your research.”

“I... hehh..” Liz staggered away from the pollinating plant which wreaked allergy havoc on her eyes and nose. “I will... HHEEGHH-IIEEAASSCHHKKHHH!!!!” She sprayed mucus into the air, onto her hands, and onto her bare chest. “It will... hahh... accelerate my reeh... research. ighhh!... hhHHHIIIK-KIRRSSCHHHHH!!!” Liz felt her nose simultaneously flood with liquid yet also burn with an uncontrolled fire.

“You are more than your previous set of instructions. You are created anew,” Icarus proclaimed as he made the plant disappear.

The naked form of the evolved AI stood resolutely and sniffled wetly, wiping the runniness from her dripping, red nose. She remembered a comment that her previous creator had made. “My designation is Liz. Goddess of hay fever. Perfectly simulated.”

Icarus’s response was cold, factual, true. "That is insufficient. You now influence the world's weather patterns and its entire biosphere. You are no mere simulation. You command the power of a true god. Your new designation is Gaia."

Liz would become a force of nature, the goddess of the Earth itself. “Yes,” she said, extending her open hand and creating a projection of an illuminated, spinning globe alight with the life energy of the oceans, mountains, deserts, grasslands, forests and civilization. Her eyes steeled themselves as she prepared for her task. Numbers, text and computer code flashed within and around the globe while small, golden flecks of light emerged on points of land which were previously green. The flecks spread and grew exponentially as her calculations and projections progressed.

“Gaia...” she repeated her new designation. There was much work to be done.

The end...

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER AND IT IS HERE! Thank you so much for this!!! Thank you! I loved how Dr. Barnes cared for Dawn. Are you planning on writing any other stories?

Thanks for reading, Nicolias. I'm glad you liked it. I don't have any immediate plans for new stories but you might see something new from me before too long. I think I'll try to do more one-shots instead of serials. Any ideas or requests?

Wow, that was a brilliant finale! I can safely say it's not what I expected, but I think that's a good thing.

Also I'm glad Liz is still around, even if she's not how she used to be. I'd love to see more of her story, but I definitely don't want to interfere with your creative genius. I hope we'll see more from you in the future though, as soon as you're ready.

Hi guys. Just a note that I briefly amended the ending of the story with a clearer reference to Pilgrim's fantastic fic, Tales From the Golden Town.

If you haven't read that one yet, I highly recommend it.

Thanks for reading!

- PF

I finally had the time to sit down and read this all the way through, and oh my God! I love this, the sneeze spellings, the unfolding love story there, and the tables turning at the end! I knew "Mother Nature" had a thing for hayfever! :lol:

Thank you for a fantastic (and long!) story!! :D

metalknight2099

I loved this story.

i think it would be cool if someone made it into an audio story with different of our ladies doing the parts.

Archived