Sneeze Fetish Forum

Start Simulation (f) - full story completed!

PollenFiend

I finally had the time to sit down and read this all the way through, and oh my God! I love this, the sneeze spellings, the unfolding love story there, and the tables turning at the end! I knew "Mother Nature" had a thing for hayfever! heh.gif

Thank you for a fantastic (and long!) story!! biggrin.png

All the way through!? Oh my word, that indeed would have taken a long time! I'm so flattered that you wanted to, and in fact did, enjoy it that way. Thank you for such high praise. I'm happy you're happy.

I loved this story.

i think it would be cool if someone made it into an audio story with different of our ladies doing the parts.

If there is enough interest, I'd be very happy to convert the fic into a script. Might need some tweaking on the lines to make it work better for that format, but I definitely would if there is demand for it.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was an amazing story, I too read it through and it was hugely inspiring to me to start writing again myself. Thank you so much for all the time and effort and for posting it!

• 2 months later...

This is pretty fuckin' fantastic, dude.

Especially the end. How completely perfect. :D

Hearty congratulations and a stamp of approval for you!

• 2 weeks later...

If there was a fic Hall of Fame ... this would be my Jordan. Simply the best.

Totally understand if you're tired of these characters.

But, if you ever wanted to bring any one of them back with another idea ... I know I could never get enough.

umm i know you said that this story kinda ties in wth tales from the golden town and since i plan on picking that up do you mind if i borow some stuff from here ?

I want you to know that I read this story about 3 times a week and it's just wonderful thanks for posting

If there was a fic Hall of Fame ... this would be my Jordan. Simply the best.

Totally understand if you're tired of these characters.

But, if you ever wanted to bring any one of them back with another idea ... I know I could never get enough.

Your comments are so flattering! Thanks so much for the kind words and I'm very glad you enjoy the story.

As for a new entry, I'm not sure, but I'd be very willing if there were an artist out there willing to do a commissioned piece with one or more of my characters - Liz, Dawn or Lori. I'm dying to see how others interpret how they look visually in all their allergic glory. If there were such an artist, I'd be happy to write a brand new chapter based on any idea or concept they may wish to read about, as long as it fit within the same universe.

umm i know you said that this story kinda ties in wth tales from the golden town and since i plan on picking that up do you mind if i borow some stuff from here ?

I don't mind if you borrow the characters, setting or concepts. I hope they inspire you to write something great. I can't wait to read it!

- PF

Archived