Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ikaros: Natalie

Nova

Hello.

As usual, it has been some time since I last started a new topic in here (or anywhere at all, for that matter) but I around 2 am this night I finished something I've been working on every now and then for the last three years. I'm happy - much because I can start working on something new. ; ) I remember how I thought it a huge amount of work and time to make thirteen pages in two months... Oh, well.

If there are people who still remember my last longer comic, this one is set in the same world (with the same character sneezing, even... how original) There aren't that many sneezes (I count 18 spelled ones and eleven drawn ones), since the focus of the comic isn't allergies but the people in it.

There are forty pages, including front page and end page. I haven't finished the end page yet, but since I plan on uploading a new page every second day or so (Two now, since it's the first upload), I will have some time to finish it. And if I don't, 39 pages is quite a bunch as well.

Naturally, the quality of the pages with change over time, since I've gotten better since I started.

They're uploaded to my ftp, and my web hotel is sort or... unstable at times. But I hope it'll work.

And again: The files are huge.

Anyway, here we go:

TBC

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciuty80

• Nova

• Blah!?

• snuffles

Top Posters In This Topic

I can already tell that this is going to be simply amazing. Just these first two pages alone are really drawing me in.

As I've probably told everyone on this forum a million times already, I'm not really into male sneezing, but your art is totally worth it. I fully intend to read this entire thing, regardless.

The fetishy world we live in needs more epic projects like this, and I think you should win some kind of award for bringing us the first of its kind.

Nova artwork? Forty pages of Nova artwork?!

:stretcher:

I'm mentally bouncing right now. You have no idea how excited I am about this. These first two pages are gorgeous, and I'm eager to see how this story unfolds.

Nova artwork? Forty pages of Nova artwork?!

stretcher.gif

I'm mentally bouncing right now. You have no idea how excited I am about this. These first two pages are gorgeous, and I'm eager to see how this story unfolds.

THIS accurately describes everything that just flashed through my brain, straight down to the mental bouncing and excitement. I can't wait, Nova! :yay:

0_0 I don't know much about this, and thanks for linking to your previous comment, but WOW!!!! :D This looks amazing so far, and even though I'm more into female sneezing, this comic is looking incredibly good right now Nova :) Thank you for showing us what you have made, and I really enjoy your art style :) Good luck with finishing this! ^^

oh my GOD i was waiting SO long for another artwork session from you Nova! :yes:

i´m so freakin´ happy right now *grining like the fangirl that i am* :D

i´m looking forward what you will also have for us!!! :evilsmiley03:

please MOAR! :wub:

Ooh, yay, Nova-art. :wub: Waiting until winter until Jonathan's in a better mood? This sounds very promising.

You really do spoil us. :)

Holy shit YES. Hooray! :D A whole Nova comic just for us! YAY! :bounce:

...how do I brain? :lol:

Blah: I hope it will! I'm pretty happy with it, at least : ) And don't worry, many pages are without sneezing anyway. ; ) Also - Isn't writing loads of pages also epic projects?

Quell: Yup, yup. Forty pages. All eager to show themselves. Here - have a trampoline --> †--------

Spoo: You'll have to wait : ( At least a little bit. ; )

mysterysneeze: No one does... @__@ Or. Almost no one, I've shown very few people. I'm hoping it'll be readable, even by people who's more into female things : )

Ciuty: Waaah! : D I'm glad you seem to happy! Have MOAR. heart.gif

Sigrith: Jonathan is never in a good mood .__. (I lie, but it's a good lie) *spoilspoil*

Maru-chan: *FISTBUMP* Shit YES. I don't know. How does one brain?

obsessed: It's the mating sound of art. It sounds fantastic.

LYK: I know, right? Nothing at all has happened. Still - you're all excited. Crazywoman. (*also excited*)

---------------

New page!

Urh. This page is so. Very. Old. I probably wasn't even 20 when I did it. Crazytimes.

2 (new!)

TBC ~

My poor heart is already beating so fast O____O Please let "quick" take a very long time indeed stretcher.gif

Must.stalk.this.every.damn.day.

wooooow :sweatdrop: coco is a very VERY VERY beautiful woman!!!! :yes:

i like women with glasses...men too of course ^_^

and the first sneeze is there...just the "sound"..uhm written sneeze...ahhhh my brain is melting :yay::laugh:

i can´t wait to see sneezing jonathan again and again and AGAIN.... :evilsmiley03:

please more! :wub:

Coco may be a very beautiful lady, but for some reason I like the girl leaning on him more ^^. You may have drawn this a long time ago, but I'm loving this so far. Thank you again for showing this, and great job with the close up with the lady's face and I think you have drawn the background really well :D

Mm, I have to second Ciuty's 'women with glasses' comment. Loving the panel layout here as well.

And I do love trampolines! :bounce:

Your artistic abilities never cease to amaze me! thumbsup.gif You're my hero!

Edited by daystar428

snuffles: I think your heart likes it! Sorry for being slow!

spoider: I will post moar now!

Blah-San: I knew you would... n_n

Ciuty80: You think she is? Great! Then I have good news for you: she's homosexual. x)

mysterysneeze: Natalie? Mm, I'm very happy with her character. Very cute. Funny hair!

Maru-chan: I am a clever devil. And I like it. : 3

Quell: Spread the looove... <3

daystar428: *hero pose* I'm happy!

-----

Soo! I should've updated yesterday, but I wasn't at home and had no computer! (le gasp). But here's the next page:

3 (new!)

TBC ~

NOVA~! WOO~!

I love your comics so much ^w^

I look forward to them, so this is a happy sight for me!

Such nicely drawn characters, and a nice story so far~

Can't wait for the rest ^^

thank you for the next page!!!!! :heart:

ohhhh :eek:...she is? ^_^...i can get along with this too! :evilsmiley03:

but *shhh* don´t tell my hubby :tongue:

am i reading jonathans first words on this page..."Go away"! ??? :lol:

please more! :wub:

I love the little "Mmyes...?" I could basically hear it in my head, even though I have no idea what his voice sounds like. I think it's a good sign that I'm making stuff up about these characters. xD Or maybe I'm just weird. Most likely the latter.

BLAAACK: WOOO (I didn't feel like adding scatter, because that'd be too long..) I'm glad you like it! <3

Ciuty80: She has a girlfriend, though. Cute little korean girl named Junko. And yes, yes it is tonguesmiley.gif

obsessed: You are wonderful.

Blah: Mmyes... <3 You know, I think that's a great sign. So in my opinion, it's most likely the former.

LYK: Hopefully, it'll keep doing that. I'll tell it to. Thank you!

--------

I'll post two days in a row now, since I missed a day before there. I remember that when I made this page, I was really happy about it. When I look at it now, I'm glad I feel I'm still very happy about it. Also - I just realized that this page list is going to be very long.

Have some not-off-screen-Jonathan.

4 (new!)

TBC~

Homg! No (read: yes)! Male sneeze! Don't look, Blah! :0