Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ikaros: Natalie

Nova

I don't know what you're talking about. tonguesmiley.gif I like this page. I guess maybe the one potential "downside" is that there's less going on here than on other pages so far, but I don't think that's a bad thing.

And yes, it's totally endearing. Am I the only one that just thinks having allergies is endearing? Even if the person in question doesn't sneeze at all, I just think it's cute.

I agree, it's very endearing! and i was so happy that Curls brought it up. it was so cute :D

Lovein this comic! I get so excited to read it! seeing the "new!" in tiny letters next to the new page makes me explode on the inside! :D

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciuty80

• Nova

• Blah!?

• snuffles

Top Posters In This Topic

Curls XD Oh but I do love your characters Nova, they are so well rounded and fully detailed! They each have so many little things about them that make them really come to life. And Nicolas is right, Jonathan's allergies are terribly endearing. Among other less proper things :drool:

This is completely adorable, I can't bear it-- you're killing me!!

Keeping drowning us with your incredibly beautiful, sneezy drawings! :wub:

I just loved how Nicolas commented that is sort of endearing lol!

And my oh my oh my Jona, those biceps! w00t.gif

Your men are all sooooo incredibly handsome,

my heart keeps flipping between all 3!! stretcher.gif

Sorta endearing? How about incredibly endearing?! Adorably endearing? SUPER ENDEARING! <3

This is such beautiful work! I would be hooked even if there weren't sneezes. Your art is so lovely and full of life - I can feel the tension and the light humor and the casual arrogance. So much love. I'm hooked. Gotta say Nicholas is probably my favorite thus far, although the way you draw Natalie is just gorgeous.

I really couldn't help adding that "endearing"-part...

Blah: Hey! I don't blame you! She's very cute ; ) And yeah, but I really don't mind it as much anymore. I could have added another line or something, but meh... I don't think you're the only one, no. Especially not around here. x) Also! I'm sorry for being slow with replying to what offices look like. I've only been able to find swedish stories thus far... But if you want, I can make you a sketch of the layout of their office.

Ciuty80: It is, though! I don't know why I think so, but I do. Trust me, they are both pleased, in spite of everything <insert hidden background here>. I love Curls. It's a lovely nickname. <3

happybunny: Then its good there's so much left of it! Have another little new!

Ouroboros: I should hope so, considering the huge amount of time I've probably spent on them (a fantastic way to waste time, I promise). I love trying to thinks of these little things that makes people seem... alive an real? Yeah. <3

spoider: Mm! Anything involving Nicolas just might turn out cute. I don't know why, but I think it is so. Just posting these pages makes me want to do more things with them x3

AppleBlossom: But if you die, you won't be able to read the rest... : ( Thank you!

snuffles: As mentioned above, I couldn't help myself! Harharhar. Bodies. I'm glad you like my men <3 This makes me want to share them.

Dusty15: I'll tell him to say that next time! O__O

obsessed: Mmmm. <3 (I had one more m. Just saying.)

Winged: That makes me very, very happy. I was hoping people'd like the story and the general relationships between the characters as well. Nicolas just might be quite likable <3 Thank you so much!

Uppdatering! (That's Swedish. Yeah)

-------------------------------

Lots of Nicolases on this page... And some hair touching, which is a very sweet thing in my book. And for some reason I feel compelled to tell you that Nicolas' eyes are a very dark brown. I didn't forget the pen on this page. :3

13 (new!)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Natalie - Poodle

Oooh, she can talk!

"Something just attached itself to your arm." - best line ever.

I think this might be the first time we've really seen characters touching each other (aside from Nat leaning on Jona), and it looks really natural. Nicolas's arms feel really loose, seeing all his floppy hand gestures and such. When I read this comic, I keep finding even more ways to convey a character's personality. It's wonderful.

Whenever I see my own name on the forum, I have a tendency to click on it because it just seems too weird. But then the pieces end up being some of my favorites? xD; (I'm not narcissistic I swear!)

But this is really just too cute - and nicely drawn, too! Page 8, oh my god. The expressions. And page 11, poor Jonathan. tonguesmiley.gif So much attention to detail. Absolutely wonderful job! I wish I could draw like this. So glad I stumbled upon this on the forum.

Edit: Oh, it actually goes up to thirteen! Yay! Besides the on-topic in this comic, it's really well done - the dialogue, the pacing, and the characters are so cute! I'd probably be interested in it even without the fetish. xD

Edited by The Cracked Egg

awww the touching is indeed LOVELY!!!! heart.gif

i do like jonas hair too yes.gif i wish my husband would cut his again but he won´t because he waited so long till they were as long as his shoulder blades...i have to get along with it though heh.gif

happy.png nicolas comment on natalie: "Something sweet just attached itself to your arm." is soooo cute!!!! in_love.gif

and natalies face at the end is WONDERFUL...it´s so realistic that i nearly tried to touch it...eek.gif

(i know i´m a weird freak mf_laughbounce.gif)

please more! wub.png

Edited by Ciuty80

She looks so sweet and adorable and innocent in that last panel. :wub:

Also, I love how Jona calls Nicholas a flirt. :lol:

Ooh, and definitely agree with Blah that you drew Natalie hiding behind Jona awesomely. :yes: (And the rest, but that just caught my eye specifically.)

Nicolas really does move his hands all over the place, doesn't he? XD I like the sense of him being in constant motion in this page. Actually, I just really like Nicolas in general if you couldn't tell :lol:

@CrackedEgg, I assume you're a Natalie? Me too :) But I like this for more than just my name!

Nova, again....delicious. Even without sneezing. I adore the bits of French too :)

Um, I kind of love Nicolas. What a cutie :wub: Screw that, I love all your characters, Nova! I love how they all have unique, genuine personalities.

And you know, that sneezing is gorgeous, so... :drool:

Blah: She can! She just doesn't do it very much - at the moment. She'll learn. I was really happy with that line, yeah... Gestures are very important to a character, and a very good way to convey personality. <3

The Cracked Egg: I am guessing your name is Natalie, then x) Narcissism is fine! Narcissist makes great bosses, you know. I'm glad you found your way here. The more people I can please, the happier I am! : D

Ciuty80: Touching tends to be, I think <3 You're not a weird freak, you're just grabby.

Sigrith: Natalie is young, she is sweet and adorable (and tends to hide behind Jona) <3 He is a flirt, though.

obsessed: Since the m's can be infinite, we can do this forever. Mmmmmm.

spoider: I Am A Master! Have at thee! *mwah*

Ouroboros: Yeah, he does. I love that thing about him, because it makes him awesomely fun to draw most of the times. D'aw. He'd be so pleased. <3

Dusty15: Thank you! I don't speak any french at all! I'm hoping Google translate does a good enough job with short sentences and single words...

snuffles: Nicolas has a knack for that.

NameTaken: My characters are my children, and I hear nothing can make people more pleased than when people say kind things about their children. I think they're right, because I am really happy right now.

Update!

----------------------------

I've done it before and I do it again. People throwing cloth at each other.

14 (new!)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Natalie - Poodle

People throwing cloth at each other is incredibly amusing. I have no idea why. I just find it genuinely funny when a cloth is tossed between characters at random. It's a totally random comedic device, but despite its simplicity I love it anyway.

So, the tree is gone. What ever will happen now? :P

:D natalie hiding behind jonas back sooooo cute!!! :heart:

and jonas chin resting on natalies head is a wonderful image!!!! :inlove:

jonathans picture...were he said: "And please tell me the tree is gone"

i see or actually "sense" how miserable he feels, he is impatient and a bit annoyed...am i right?

i´m in LOVE with his nose!!!! :drool: :drool: :nosebleed:

please more!!! :wub:

Edited by Ciuty80

"Please tell me the tree is gone." teehee.gif

I don't know why that makes me crack up every time i read it.

and for some reason i love jonathan in his lovely "angry" mood. bwahaha.

anxiously waiting for more to come... thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Blah: They can be used much like gestures in general. A character can toss a cloth in so many ways and convey so many feelings and moods by doing so. It's great. The tree is, indeed, gone! But it left something behind so people needn't worry.

snuffles: Jona tends to... constantly search for some kind of bodily contact. He's the warm, hugging kind and she likes him.

obsessed: Mmmmmmmm! <3 (Thank you! Humour is of the essence)

Ciuty80: It is a very safe place! He's very keen on keeping her happy. ; ) Jonathan, then... well. He's probably very impatient and very annoyed. It's not an unusual thing *laugh*. His nose is precious, yes. <3

calliecat23: It could've been there still! Nicolas works in mysterious ways... And that's great! Most of Jonathan's moods are angry in one way or another.

Actualización! (or something.)

-------------------------

I thought I wouldn't be updating today, since I wasn't sure our hotel would have a good wi-fi. I'm glad I was wrong! So here's another page, delivered from Barcelona. Also, this is one of my favourite pages. <3

15 (new!)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Natalie - Poodle

Ahhh all the circles under Jonathan's eyes are just too good! Such obvious stuffy misery! And Nat continues to be adorable.