Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Im on a _______kick."

AbigailAnarcki

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same as flowerpower :D All Time Low, all day long! I've been listening to them non-stop for about 5 weeks now and can't seem to stop! Also writing, I've started sooo many stories in the last week and a half!

• 2 months later...

I've been on a kick for the last week or so of constantly watching Nineties animated humor shows like Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, and Garfield and Friends. I already owned them on video, and I watch them every now and then normally, but I've been sick for the last week (I'm feeling better today), so I've been shut up in the house marathoning them. They've held up better than you'd expect, by the way.

I'm on a The Big Bang Theory kick! I found a lot of episodes on our family's DVR and I've been loving every single one of them!

• 2 weeks later...

^ LOL THAT'S GREAT~

And I'm on a Supernatural kick. Someone save me. *buries face into Castiel plushie*

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, childs. There's this thing called Wattpad and I have 5 stories up on there. It's magical.

Hey! I posted this a long time ago, haha. I've been on hiatus, so glad to see this thread is still cruisin'. So let's see, I was on a frozen chicken sandwich kick for a while. Haha. And I'm on a "can't wait to graduate school!" kick if that counts....hell, I'll admit it. I'm on a California burrito kick too.

I'm on a Benedict Cumberbatch kick. My mom got me a book about him a few days back! He was AMAZING in the Last Enemy btw.

• 1 month later...

H.P Lovecraft kick alllllll day.

MWAHAHAHAHA Me too Pilgrim :) But I'm particularly on a Cthulhu Kick. Big time. Since February 16th 2008 actually ;)

Also on a Supernatural, Castiel, Misha Collins kick big time. And Hawaieen Pizza :P

Television: Currently on a Supernatural and Doctor Who kick

Music: Currently on an 80's kick due to the long list of motivational music

Clothes: Currently on a Pajamas kick (It's spring break and I'll spend all week in my pajamas if I want!)

Food: I've been on a Pizza kick...Not just like Papa John's or Dominoes, but like New York styled Pizza the good pizza the one that costs $4 more than Papa Johns and you only get it once every few months

stuck on rosario+ vampire, classic rock, and homemade comfort food... Last night, homemade fried rice; tonight dutch style Ham and noodles...

I'M ON A SUPERNATURAL KICK!

IT'S GOTTEN SO OUT OF HAND, I DREAM ABOUT THEM NOW!!

Somebody help.

Forever on a Cumberbatch kick. He's holding me hostage emotionally. 2 years and counting. Somebody send help.

I'm on a YouTube kick :s I think I have watched every Benedict Cumberbatch interview and sneeze video on there -.-

• 2 weeks later...

I just got out of a green tea kick...now I'm in a gelato kick. ^-^;

I'm on a "The Cleveland Show" kick. It's so funny. Seth is my favorite person- EVER.

Food: Fruit snacks! (I eat like a child, hahah). Also, admittedly, had quite the craving for hot dogs recently! (Promise I'm not actually a third grader, haha).

TV Show: Law and Order SVU and as always, Supernatural! Also, I found out that it will be the last season of Parenthood next year, so I'm depressing about that. :(

(Is that lame that my mentioned three shows are my ONLY shows??)

Archived