Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Im on a _______kick."

AbigailAnarcki

Food: Chocolate chip cookies are my life right now. **stuffs another one in**

TV show: Reba and Supernatural

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on a American Dad! Kick. Seth please stahp you know I'm paying to see NPH in your movie so you've got me hooked.

I'm on a Sherlock Holmes kick. I just bought The Sign of Three and the next Young Sherlock Holmes book. And I re-watched Season 3 of Sherlock again and Game of Shadows was my i-am-sick-and-feeling-sorry-for-myself film last night.

I'm stuck. Send help.

I'm on a CSI kick right now.... Love watching the old stuff and seeing relationships evolve.

• 2 months later...

I'm on a Katrin kick. I know you don't know who that is. You don't need to know. I swear, you really don't. :rolleyes:

yay.gif hahaha sorry I was intrigued... *I didn't google it* tonguesmiley.gif

I'm on a Katrin kick. I know you don't know who that is. You don't need to know. I swear, you really don't.

yay.gif hahaha sorry I was intrigued... *I didn't google it* tonguesmiley.gif

I'm on a Katrin kick. I know you don't know who that is. You don't need to know. I swear, you really don't.

*shakes head* She's a Swedish actress/comedian/entertainer. She does intimidating in a way that I apparently find very attractive, very much against my own will. I just... baaaah, enough already!! :wallbash:

I'm on a Prison Break kick.

- The girl who has been fantasizing about the two main characters sneezing for days now :P

I think it's pretty obvious what kick I'm on! renske.gif

(But if it wasn't clear it was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!donatello.gif)

The past few months have been an inexplicable Eastern European kick for me.

Like, Polish, Romanian, Lithuanian, Hungarian cultural aspects. I don't even know, man.

I've been obsessed with The 7D since it first premiered, which would be about a month. Also Pokémon, which I really need to get back to playing.

For most of the past year I've been on a tabletop games kick, though I'm thinking it might be beyond a mere "kick" and just be something that I'm into.

Game: Tera

shows: ugly betty and it's always sunny in Philadelphia

Weird summer combinations before back to teaching soon :P I know...

• 3 weeks later...

TV series kick. I know it sounds stupid, but I've never actually been *that* into watching tv shows until this summer. I've sacrificed many hours of sleep because of that, but do I care? Nah.

I've been a little into Eastern Europe too, I'm on a Hetalia kick!

Hell yes, high five~! It's funny, because I've been into Hetalia for three years now, but I haven't been into it as much lately. This Eastern European thing seems to be unrelated to the Hetalia thing for me. XD

I've been making myself Kraft mac & cheese for a midnight snack the last four nights in a row. I fell out of love with it for a long time because turns out I'd been making it wrong...I'd been making it with wayyyy too much milk. But now I make it right and it's so cheesy and good oh my god.

Archived