Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Im on a _______kick."

AbigailAnarcki

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on a green tea kick for food, and for tv shows, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, the 1987 TMNT, and SpongeBob. X)

I'm on a Mystrade kick (muchas gracias, cally and bangbang ^_^). Also, Fullmetal Alchemist and singing various Broadway songs.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Food: chinese food especially Lo Mein, (Can't find any good restaurants out here, boooooo!)

TV: (more like anime/asian drama kick) Full House (K Drama)/Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi/Boys before Flowers/Hana Yori Dango

Drinks: Blueberry freaking Red Bull, because can.

Life: Avoiding folding laundry... there is no higher calling.

Vintage Darling stories

she will be the death of me I swear..but im cool with that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm on a "The Golden Girls" kick. I've been laughing so hard my abs hurt. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on a watching-Doug-Walker-video kick. I'm trying to catch up with my friend. It's so fun to actually know what he's talking about and plus those videos are so darn funny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I've adequately expressed how emotionally-invested I am in Buffy the Vampire Slayer right now, but I'm up to the beginning of Season Five now, and

I really, really hope this is the beginning of Riley being written out/killed off, because I've had it up to HERE with that corn-shucking, cardboard-cutout Build-a-Bro schmoll.gif

This isn't a real spoiler, just speculation about a character I hate who doesn't exist in earlier seasons, but JUST IN CASE anyone else watches TV shows over a decade late, I'm trying not to be That Guy. Also, I hope I'm right, but don't tell me if I am. lol.gif

I'm on a CSI: New York and the YouTube channel SciShow kick.

Hm. The latter apparently JUST NOW uploaded a video about "Why Does Pepper Make You Sneeze?" :blink::lmfao:

Archived