Sneeze Fetish Forum

Voice Meme!

VoOs

Ugh I'm so torn! I think I might have to be one of those really annoying people and revive the topic wwwaayy later when I have the guts to do it. HHmmm.....

GiantSteps Oh my goodness you have such an amazing voice/accent!!! It makes me melt and yes, I'm fluent in Welsh. If I end up doing this I'll speak a little.

I'm just scared in case someone I know hears and recognizes my voice......

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and yes, I'm fluent in Welsh. If I end up doing this I'll speak a little.

Not trying to pressure you or anything....but if by some strange, highly unlikely twist of fate, someone you know pops on this website and listens to your recording....chances are extremely high that they are also a sneeze fetishist and will probably understand! I think we only have had about 10,000 (give or take some) members here, most of which are no longer active on the forum. Of course, we've probably had lots of guests as well, many of whom also have the fetish, but I don't think the non-sneezing sections of the forum draw as many guests . The world is a large and diverse place, and chances are pretty slim that you'd run into someone you knew here. smile.png That said, I'm not trying to make you do anything you're truly uncomfortable with, and if you still feel really weird about making one, I won't push you on it. Everyone has their own comfort level.

Oh, and I love Welsh! Don't know much of the language myself, but I went to a college that had a large Welsh-American population, and they actually had a Welsh choir! So one of the school songs was actually IN Welsh, which I still mostly know by heart.

GiantSteps, I adore Glaswegian accents. Yours is great (and I can understand every word! I'm usually fine understanding Scottish accents but I heard one the other week that was so thick I didn't recognize it as English for almost a minute!!)

Here's mine:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ig90mbzgK2

and part 2 because I had to stop for a second! http://vocaroo.com/i/s156KIjzWyyp

Also, PS, MILS I adore yours too! I just liked hearing you say "Nova Scotia'. I miss Canada! :-P And your German singing/reading is lovely and I like your shirt

and yes, I'm fluent in Welsh. If I end up doing this I'll speak a little.

Not trying to pressure you or anything....but if by some strange, highly unlikely twist of fate, someone you know pops on this website and listens to your recording....chances are extremely high that they are also a sneeze fetishist and will probably understand! I think we only have had about 10,000 (give or take some) members here, most of which are no longer active on the forum. Of course, we've probably had lots of guests as well, many of whom also have the fetish, but I don't think the non-sneezing sections of the forum draw as many guests . The world is a large and diverse place, and chances are pretty slim that you'd run into someone you knew here. smile.png That said, I'm not trying to make you do anything you're truly uncomfortable with, and if you still feel really weird about making one, I won't push you on it. Everyone has their own comfort level.

Oh, and I love Welsh! Don't know much of the language myself, but I went to a college that had a large Welsh-American population, and they actually had a Welsh choir! So one of the school songs was actually IN Welsh, which I still mostly know by heart.

I'm mainly nervous because at one point we were all talking about fetishes at school then this guy (who knows I have a fetish but not what it is) blurted out "Did you know there's such a thing as a sneezing fetish?? I mean, people actually get turned on by sneezing..... There's a website and everything!". I just sat there awkwardly and to this day I have no idea how he knows about this seeing as he definitely does not have the fetish himself. So if he could find me.....my life would be ruined (ok a bit dramatic but he's the type of person who would use this against me and I'd be constantly on edge). I might at some point, still contemplating doing this.....

Oh really?? That's so cool! Do you know any of the names of the songs?

I sound silly in this. xD

Here ya go:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hPSVTABqAU

You do not sound silly. I love your voice- very cute. I take it that you really enjoyed "The Hunger Games" as books? I've been debating about reading them. (there are always far too many books to read and never enough time)- but I was curious, particularly as you are a lit. student- what you thought of them. **Oh... you can pm mere: this if you see this and want to so that I'm not being a dork and threadjacking)**

**Doesn't sit there and try to analyse the specific sounds to letters with certain types of accents :ninja::bag: **

Ugh I'm so torn! I think I might have to be one of those really annoying people and revive the topic wwwaayy later when I have the guts to do it. HHmmm.....

me too...i'll join you in digging up this thread :P

Well.. you aren't alone Yiffy hug.gif. and I will admit to having missed a couple of memes in here with listening.

*hug*

-Yiffy

Also, PS, MILS I adore yours too! I just liked hearing you say "Nova Scotia'. I miss Canada! :-P And your German singing/reading is lovely and I like your shirt

Thank you!

You're very kind... and I'd like to take this opportunity to point out, that if this were a contest to see who made who tingle with glee more? I'd win. Because your wavs? UTTERLY FUCKING FANTASTIC. :D

Yeah, that's right.

(drunk, please don't mind me :3)

Yay!! @ Superman- you did it! *grins*

See... you totally survived *checks to be sure* .... Yup... you are still here.

Love it! :wub: Very cute- and you silly- you are totally understandable.

Dammit!! I should have written a script for this!

Gah

Ignore the giggles tonguesmiley.gif

http://vocaroo.com/i/s01NpSGNvt3t

D'awww, cute! And you never said "ken" once! Have I been misinformed about you highlanders? You guys still brave the Glens to get to each others castle where you Ceilidh the night away, right?

Dammit!! I should have written a script for this!

Gah

Ignore the giggles tonguesmiley.gif

http://vocaroo.com/i/s01NpSGNvt3t

D'awww, cute! And you never said "ken" once! Have I been misinformed about you highlanders? You guys still brave the Glens to get to each others castle where you Ceilidh the night away, right?

Oh yeah, all the time! :laugh:

An' this wee lassie dis'nae say Ken, ma laddie. wink_kiss.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I finally did this! clap.gif

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xQKY8YC9nI

Sorry for the minor noise and the dreadfully slow way I speak.

EDIT: Oh, and VoOs, I forgot to mention, I am in love with your voice. blushing.gif

You sound NOTHING like i thought you did! not that thats a bad thing bleh.gif

And how did you think I sound like? *teasing grin*

EDIT: Oh, and VoOs, I forgot to mention, I am in love with your voice. blushing.gif

Wow I agree!!! For some reason I've wanted to hear your voice for ages! You sound so mature and I had no idea you were from there or that you have an accent like that! Awesome!w00t.gif I thought you were American for some reason *shrugs*. Sorry, that was intended for glue but I felt like answering.blushsmiley.gif As you were....

Wow I agree!!! For some reason I've wanted to hear your voice for ages! You sound so mature and I had no idea you were from there or that you have an accent like that! Awesome!w00t.gif I thought you were American for some reason *shrugs*. Sorry, that was intended for glue but I felt like answering.blushsmiley.gif As you were....

I sound... mature? Interesting. :lol:

Archived