Sneeze Fetish Forum

Voice Meme!

VoOs

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:jawdrop: OMG!!! Who was holding Blah hostage and forcing a recording device on him? :bleh::lol:\

Yay!!! You did it!! :bounce: And... you *SURVIVED* ;)

Besides- Nothing to worry about at all. You are a silly little cutie. lol! :hug:

LOL. Emily, you are so adorable. :P

bit delayed, I know, but yay another Yorkshire local!!! haha

Does that make you a Yorkshire Puddin........?

PS call me biased, but I liked your voice/accent smile.png

OMG I never even realised by Yorkshire Puddin!!! that is amazing, i am now tempted to change my name haha :D

Nah, I don't think it's biased at all! I like yours too, but you can totally tell we're both trying so hard to hide the dee-dahs in our voices, I love it :D

I like yours too

Thanks! :)

I was slightly stilted I think, but not consciously hiding any "dee-dahs", whatever they are :P

I like yours too

I was slightly stilted I think, but not consciously hiding any "dee-dahs", whatever they are tonguesmiley.gif

Don't pretend you don't know what a dee-dah is!! bleh.gif

I was trying really hard not to be really "orate our mucker!!" haha, i think i used my "phone voice" for this clip!

But it was refreshing to hear a familiar accent and such a well spoken one too blushsmiley.gif

Don't pretend you don't know what a dee-dah is!!

I was trying really hard not to be really "orate our mucker!!" haha, i think i used my "phone voice" for this clip!

But it was refreshing to hear a familiar accent and such a well spoken one too

I really don't know what you mean by dee-dah! but I get "orate our mucker" of course :P

And thank you for your further compliment! I can talk a bit more broadly if I choose to but I guess we all used our "phone voices" to some degree in this thread

PuddinPop I loooovvvee your accent!! Yorkshire accents are amazingwubsmiley.gif

Glue you did it!!! Not that I'm stalking you or anything but I was kinda waiting for you to step up to the plate. Your accent worshippy.gif And that fact that you giggle a lot is so cute!

Pressure's on now sweatdrop.gif

PuddinPop I loooovvvee your accent!! Yorkshire accents are amazingwubsmiley.gif

Aww thank u g123 :) I was using my posh voice, im actually much more Yorkshire than I appear on that!! :bleh:

and yes, pressure is most definitly on!! :D

I was using my posh voice

:lol: I just laughed so much harder than I should have at that

I'll be listening to your wonderful accent tomorrow 8DDDD when nobody else's listening

I was using my posh voice

:lol: I just laughed so much harder than I should have at that

hehe im glad I made u laugh :D ur voice is so adorable, seriously I just wanted to cuddle you through yours, u sounded sooo petrified!!! :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

OMG I never even realised by Yorkshire Puddin!!! that is amazing, i am now tempted to change my name haha biggrin.png

Nah, I don't think it's biased at all! I like yours too, but you can totally tell we're both trying so hard to hide the dee-dahs in our voices, I love it biggrin.png

OMG Yorkshire Pudding is my favorite food! :-P Hehehehe

OMG Yorkshire Pudding is my favorite food! :-P Hehehehe

does it make me silly that I didn't think they sold Yorkshire Puds outside of the UK? blushing.gif

does it make me silly that I didn't think they sold Yorkshire Puds outside of the UK?

The world is catching on to our awesomeness!

does it make me silly that I didn't think they sold Yorkshire Puds outside of the UK?

The world is catching on to our awesomeness!

haha, we just need to introduce them to Bovril and the world will be sorted :bleh:

They don't sell them! My mum makes them! :-P But my great grandparents were Scottish and that tradition stuck around. In America and Canada we call them 'popovers'

Ahhh that makes more sense :) they sell them here cos our nation is pretty lazy lol. my mum used to make them, but then started buying Aunt Bessie's make of yorkshire puds lol

never heard them referred to as "popovers" though lol

Archived