Sneeze Fetish Forum

Son of the Sea God-A Percy Jackson Story

funinthesun

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Hiya guys, sorry about the long wait. I know, it's been over a month. But now it's spring break and I've told my parents that I need to write a paper that hasn't even been announced yet. I'm fairly sure that you'll be glad to know that I have been writing while I was (regrettably) away from the forum. It may take some time to translate from middle of the night gibberish though. Apologies in advance for any delays, spring break also means that everyone is home all the time.

Thanks for all the great comments everyone! I didn't forget about you!

I'll get to work on that "essay" right away ;) I'll post when I can, little bits at a time.

Toodles!

ugh, sorry about any errors or a drop in quality. I realize I went a little description happy, sorry bout that too. Hope it's still enjoyable! Sorry about the wait. Hope you guys are still out there, because there's more to come!

Annabeth’s POV

A few minutes ago, Leo had practically run up to her and blurted out something like, “Percy’s back and he’s still sick and he’s wet and I don’t know what to do!” The little guy’s heart was in the right place, and he was obviously thinking about his friend’s well being in addition to the safety of the entire group, but she didn’t understand what had Leo so worked up. Until she had seen Percy.

Percy was a wreck. And that was putting it nicely. Seaweed Brain was sitting cross legged on a bench, with his face on the railing, shirtless. It wasn’t that warm. Annabeth was glad she had thought to bring him a shirt. She sat down next to him and watched him for a few moments. He didn’t seem to notice.

Annabeth couldn’t tell if he was asleep or not. She decided to find out.

“Seaweed Brain,” Annabeth called, “Earth to Percy...”

No response.

Annabeth shook his shoulder. He felt warm. Percy lifted his head and and flashed her a smile that was halfway between Its good to see you and the more mischievous So, do I get a kiss? Annabeth tried hard not to smile, it would only encourage him. And there was no way that she was going to kiss him when he was sick. No way.

Annabeth threw the t-shirt at him. Wordlessly, he stood and pulled it over his head. Percy was obviously trying to hide how bad he felt right now. The way his jaw kept tightening every time he swallowed, and the way he kept his arms close to his body until the last possible second told her that he was trying to play down his discomfort.

nngxxx...

She decided to let that one slide. Annabeth sat down on the bench and waited. Percy sat down next to her and draped his arm around her waist. Annabeth relaxed against him and closed her eyes. Above her, she heard a wet, but discreet, sniff.

Percy gently shifted away from her. She heard his breath hitch. Annabeth was expecting a sneeze, or maybe a cough, but what happened next really shouldn’t have surprised her. She felt her boyfriend’s entire body tighten and curl up slightly and heard a tiny exhalation, and then felt Percy relax a little bit. He did this one...two...three...four times before finally relaxing.

He didn’t put his arm back around her.

Awwwww, Percy, you're so cute! :heart:

I'm so happy this has finally been updated. :D

More please!

BYE! :bleh:

And there was no way that she was going to kiss him when he was sick. No way.

Aw, darn! XD

Wow. Are you guys doing "homework" too? That was fast! Anyway, sorry about the delay, I had to decipher my own handwriting. Hard work. Anyway, who was it that asked for angst? Was it you? Or you? Hang on, I think I have the record here. Yes! I believe it was Rogue_infinity!

Here! *pushes story at you and runs*

*runs back* Enjoy! Also, I have more. I just wanted to be especially Rick-ish and leave you biting your nails. 4.gif

Still Annabeth.

Percy wasn’t much for conversation at the moment, but Annabeth was more than happy to keep him company. They now sat back to back on the bench (so Percy could have a better range of vision).

Annabeth had noticed something strange. The air around her boyfriend was a good 15 degrees colder than anywhere else. The gears in her head began to turn, searching for a reason for this anomaly. Cold air would cause a runny nose, but Percy had a fever and a cough, so he was actually sick. Therefore, fixing his temperature problem would probably help, but not eliminate all of his symptoms. The cold air bubble surrounded him completely and moved with him, indicating magic.

Khione. Of course.

Annabeth spun around, accidentally whipping Percy with her ponytail.

“Ow,” he said, coughing, “Attack of the hair!”

He sounded horrible.

“Percy,” Annabeth said, “When did you start to feel sick?”

He studied her warily. “Mbonday.”

Annabeth did some quick calculations. What she found made her want to strangle Percy. Boys were really the greatest mystery in the entire world.

“So you’ve been sick since Monday.” Annabeth was trying hard to contain her exasperation, “And you didn’t tell anyone or do anything about it until yesterday? You knew you were sick and you still agreed to the plan!? And pulled night watch,” She was shouting now, “with NO JACKET ON?”

heh-NNGXX...ah-tchhh...tchhuu

Percy waited for a moment, wrist hovering in front of his face, as if waiting for a last sneeze. Finally he let his arm fall, looked over at Annabeth and answered her.

“Yes. I kdnew,” he said, “And I didn’t tell you because I had a re...resbodsibility to k...hhh...keep the quesdt goig. To keep eh...eh...everyode safe.”

Annabeth could tell that he was trying to keep the last sneeze, the one that hadn’t come earlier, from exploding out of him. He should be in bed, she thought, not out here. Percy’s sneeze interrupted her thoughts. He quickly turned his head and shoulders away from her and brought his hands up to his face as he desperately tried to stifle.

eh-TCHHHH

Percy stayed turned around as he pulled a tissue--no--a handkerchief out of his pocket and blew his nose (or he tried to, at least). With a resigned sigh, he shoved the piece of cloth back into his pocket, and swiveled on the bench so that he was facing the ocean. Annabeth watched him carefully. He wasn’t mad, she decided, he was just silently telling her that he needed to get back to watching. His body language sent a clear invitation. Stay, but don’t expect me to talk much.

Annabeth wasn’t finished with him just yet.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” she asked, softer now, “Jason could have done night duty alone. You could have rested up, gotten better!”

Percy turned to her with amusement playing at the edges of his mouth and at the corners of his eyes. Why didn’t he realise that she was serious? That THIS was serious? He could have been hurt, he could have...

“Addabeth,” Percy’s sea-green eyes searched her face, “There are two things wrodg with that theory. Ode: Jasod could dot have done ndight duty by hibself. Two: I would dot have gotted better if I hadn’t.”

Annabeth just stared at him. Percy shifted in his seat so he could face her more comfortably.

“Jasod is exhausded. He wedt out that ndight for the sabe reasod I jumped idto the sea today. He ah...albost fell that ndight. Twice.” Percy turned slightly, putting up a finger for her to wait. He waited like that for a few long seconds before sniffing, and turning back to Annabeth. “The other thig is, whadever I have isd’t ndormbal. You kdow that. You were sittig so close, did you feel it?

She was never going to underestimate Percy again. He really had been trying to take care of himself, and he had probably figured out that Khione was behind his illness too. He had been trying to keep their plans intact. Her feelings for Percy ballooned inside of her chest. Annabeth realised why he hadn’t put his arm back around her after he had sneezed. He wanted to make sure she stayed healthy.

“Percy, I’m sorry I yelled at you. I’m sorry you’re sick, too. Is there anything...” Annabeth stopped.

Percy’s expression had changed. His eyes had gone from tired to frightened and intense and tired in a flash. His mouth was slightly open, and his face had tightened around his eyes. Annabeth saw all of this in a split second.

“Geh...get dowd! DOW!”

Annabeth barely had time to understand what he meant when it happened.

hah...hah-NNGXXT...hah-ETCHH......haESHOOO!!

And she was washed overboard.

Annabeth spun around, accidentally whipping Percy with her ponytail.

“Ow,” he said, coughing, “Attack of the hair!”

:laugh: This is probably the most adorable and hilarious thing I have ever read. Percy, awwww! :heart:

Please continue soon! :)

awwww i loved this update!! ATTACK OF THE HAIR!! hahahah!! and the overboard thing! dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!! :))) cant wait!! so excited!

Now that the angst is crossed off the list, you guys can get ready for some care-taking because

Spoiler Alert!

Anyway, thanks for reading, hope you enjoy it! Apologies for general lack of sneezing in the last couple of posts, but it's coming...

Frank’s POV

Frank was still trying get over the newness of Percy being sick when the giant wave crashed into the side of the Argo II. That definitely didn't help him adjust. On the bright side, Hazel wasn't seasick anymore! So she could come with him as he ran onto the deck, trying to see what had caused it.

As the two of them stumbled onto the rocking deck, the cause of the colossal wave became apparent. Frank had stuck his head out just in time to see an orange shape get swept overboard and to hear Percy spout the most creative (and congested) sounding combination of Ancient Greek profanity he had ever heard. Then Percy quickly pulled his own orange T-shirt over his head.

“Oh gods,” Hazel had just climbed onto the deck, “Was that Annabeth?” Then, “What is he DOING?”

“He’s about to jump,” Frank said, “Probably to go get Annabeth.”

At first, Frank couldn't figure out why Hazel was so freaked out. Percy could do more underwater than on land. Then Frank realized what was wrong with this, Percy was sick. His powers weren't under his control. If he couldn't keep himself dry, then he might not be able to breathe this time!

Frank sprinted to the rail and grabbed Percy just as he jumped over the side of the ship.

“What in Hades are you doing?!?” Percy shouted as Frank dragged him away from the rail.

Hazel responded for him, gripping Percy’s arm as she did.

“You need to stay dry. Frank can get Annabeth for you.”

After a brief stint in Giant Eagle mode, Frank and Annabeth were back on the deck of the Argo II. Annabeth wasn't conscious, though.

As soon as the two of them had landed on the deck, Percy rushed (stumbled) over and bent over his girlfriend. He was shaking as he pressed a hand to her forehead and used his control over the sea to get the water out of Annabeth’s lungs. Water gushed from her mouth, and she sat up coughing and gasping. Percy sat back on his heels and covered his face with his hands. He was still shaking, and shirtless.

The second Annabeth began to breathe normally, Percy caught her up in a tight hug. The I-almost-lost-you-it’s-so-relieving-that-you’re-here kind of hug.

“Gods Addabeth,” Percy sounded close to tears, “I’b so sorry. I’b so so sorry.”

“Percy, It’s OK.” Annabeth said, “I’m OK.”

Percy hugged her a little tighter, then broke away from her.

huh-KTSHOO

Annabeth stiffened. Maybe a Germaphobe? Frank thought. Then she did something a bit stranger and looked questioningly at Percy. Who did something that confused Frank even more than he already was.

Percy shrugged, “This hapbeds sombetibes. If I’b dot touchig the water, ad I’b exhausted, by powers don’t work.”

“Will someone PLEASE explain what is going on?” Frank said.

Annabeth turned to face Frank and began. She started with the fact that Percy’s powers had somehow gotten out of control because he was sick. So when he sneezed the water reacted. Leo, who must have been at the helm when the waves hit, chimed in here and said something about a monster and Percy defeating it by being sick. Leo was dripping wet, but otherwise fine. Annabeth went on to her deductions about Khione being responsible for Percy being sick.

“I thought I noticed a cold aura around you,” Hazel said, “But how could Khione be behind it if Percy’s only been sick for two days? The last time we fought her was on Sunday.”

If it’s possible to cough sheepishly when you are as sick as Percy obviously was, then that is exactly what the dark haired boy did.

“I’ve beed feelig sick sidce Mbonday mbordig,” Percy mumbled.

Frank thought absurdly that Percy looked like a little kid. Kneeling on the deck with his unruly black hair plastered to his face, no shirt on, and a pair of cargo shorts that were just as wet as his hair. His expression ruined the image. His nose was a painful-looking red, and his cheeks were flushed. His eyes were slightly unfocused and he looked like he was about to pass out. Any toddler who looked like this would be crying, but Percy looked determined to do his job.

hah-etchoo....ktchoo...

Percy’s sneezing pulled Frank back to reality. Now that his friend wasn't trying to hold in his sneezes, they sounded less painful.

Annabeth tossed Percy his shirt, which had miraculously stay dry.

“Put a shirt on, Seaweed Brain.”

Bee Tee Dubbs after tomorrow, updates are going to get way less frequent. I have a school trip, plus the marking period is ending so double the work and half the time. Fun shtuff. Okay, I'm done for tonight. Bye!

Hehehehehehe.

*pauses*

Hehehehehehe.

(Yes, I know I'm a weirdo. ;) )

Can't wait until the next update! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hai. A note about the sound effects, the "x" are a congested more nasally version of "sh" or "ch".

thanks for reading, sorry for errors, hope you guys like it. Shout out to those who are still reading! Bye

Leo

Leo was pretty ticked off at the world, and he was just wet. He could dry himself off in a couple of seconds, easy. Percy? The guy was soaked to the bone, shivering, sneezing and coughing his head off, and he was still cracking jokes and trying to comfort Annabeth. He was really selfless to the extreme. Actually, forget selfless, Percy was downright stubborn when it came to endangering his health. It was like he WANTED to get worse! But Leo knew that wasn’t the reason. Watching Percy out of the corner of his eye, he noticed that when the attention was turned from him, Percy would drop the tired half-smile and Leo would see a haunted, scared look enter his friend’s eyes. Leo had seen that look before. It said “what have I done” as clearly as speaking the words. His semi-aquatic pal felt so bad about what he’d done to his girlfriend, that he wanted to make sure that nothing else hurt her.

Percy’s expression changed. At first Leo panicked, hoping that Percy hadn’t noticed his covert surveillance. He hadn’t.

hah-kshhhuu....gxshuu...eh...eh-gkshhu...

Percy sneezed wetly into the crook of his elbow, and sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. He squeezed Annabeth’s hand and got up. Leo watched, shocked, as Percy walked slowly over to the bow of the ship. And, was it just him, or did the mighty son of Poseidon do a balance check as he did? Leo looked at Annabeth, expecting her to run after him and drag him down into his cabin for some much-needed shut-eye. She didn’t move.

Then he realized that he had probably missed some discussion while he was thinking earlier. Leo let it go. If Annabeth was willing to let him do it, it probably meant that he was their only option. Annabeth got up and snapped him out of another zone-out session.

“C’mon guys,” She sighed, “Let’s get back to business as usual.”

Leo didn’t see how they could.

A few moments later, Leo was sitting next to Percy on a bench near the helm. He felt really sorry for the guy. The bottom of his nose was red and beginning to look chapped. He had dark circles under bleary eyes, and his cheeks were flushed, like he was embarrassed, or like he had just run a couple of miles.

hhh-ktxxshuu...

Or like he had a fever. ‘Cause Percy was totally up for running a couple of miles right now, and that was why his cheeks were pink. Leo did an internal facepalm. He should figure out whether Percy had a really high fever. Because that would be bad. But he wasn’t about to touch Percy, he had seen how he had reacted when Hazel tried to do it, and she was a girl. A really nice girl, who everyone liked, and simultaneously acted like your mother and your little sister. A pretty...girl

off topic thought for Leo to be having right now!

enh-ktxxxsh...tchhuu...

Leo shook himself and got back to the problem at hand. How high was Percy’s fever, no touching. Easy, talk to him. See if his friend was able to string two coherent thoughts together.

“So, Percy,” Leo began lamely, “what’s up?”

Percy smiled, and coughed (it was probably supposed to be a laugh), “I cad’t breath through by ndose, ad by throat hurdts, but Addabeth doesnd’t...d-dah...doesnd’t hate be. So, ndot mbuch, Leo.”

Percy coughed again, but this time it wasn’t even close to a laugh. Wet and chesty, it sounded really painful. And Leo could definitely tell that Percy’s throat hurt. His voice was hoarse, and fading fast. It had even gotten worse from a couple of minutes ago when the whole crew had been there.

“Why didn’t you tell anyone you were sick before yesterday?” Leo blurted, “I mean I can see why you wouldn’t tell me, you know me the least out of any of the crew, but why not Annabeth? Or Frank, or Hazel...” Leo’s voice cracked as he said her name. Weird. Percy held up a finger to stop him.

“ Because, adyonde I told would hah...have told be to rest.” Percy paused, ktxxshhuu... ah-ktshhuu snff “Ad there was sombethig Jasod wasnd’t tellig adyonde as well. He was dead od his feet. He albost wendt overboard, twice. While we were still at cloud level.”

“So you saved him.” Leo was in awe. “How did you know though?”

“Jasod ndever asks for help. Ad he asked be,” Percy said levelly, “I kndew it was serious thed.”

Percy wrinkled his nose, and rubbed at it with the back of his hand.

hah...ah-ktxxshuu...tshuuu...ih...ih-KTSHUU!

The Argo II listed to one side. Percy swore.

“How codvediendt,” he mumbled, “Sombethig hostile decided to pay us a visit.”

ktxxshuu...

Leo stared at Percy as he stood up and pulled his t-shirt over his head. Leo lunged forward and grabbed him by the wrist. So much for not touching him, Leo thought. Percy felt warm to him. And Leo was always one degree above normal. Also, Percy was shivering.

The larger boy tried to pull away, but Leo quickly got him under control. He allowed the hand not holding on to Percy to burst into flame, and held it out warningly.

“Nuh-uh, come with me.”

Leo dragged Percy over to the helm and extinguished his hand. He grabbed the Wii controller and held it out to his friend, who was looking at him confusedly. Leo rolled his eyes and turned Percy’s wrist so that his hand was palm-up, and slapped the controller into his hand.

“Festus!” Leo said, “Vitals reading on Percy Jackson, location: Wii. Commence scan.”

Percy tried to pull away, but Leo’s trusty dragon had already gathered the data. A few seconds later the numbers had popped up on the screen next to the Wii console. Percy was still struggling to get his hand back.

ah-ktshuu...

The boat rocked again.

Percy stopped struggling.

“Doh...” He whispered.

“What?” Leo was panicking. “What’s going on.”

Percy sagged a little, “By powers are back. Yippee.”

Okay, the parents are gone. I have one more thing to ask you guys.

How high is Percy's temperature? I was planning on him staying out tonight, so it can't be too high. But how high should it be?

Take into consideration: he is on his 4th or 5th day of being sick, but it got bad around 1 day ago. He is stronger than a normal mortal so probably won't be as bad, but still is pretty weak. He got wet twice in the last 6 hours, and now has no shirt on. He needs to be able to convince Leo to let him let Jason rest for one more night and then he'll take time off to recover. Percy is stubborn and Leo is a little exasperated at this point. So, what do you think?

In Fahrenheit please :)

Okay, I'm done.

Bye!

Me: OMG AN UPDATE!!!

*reads update*

*drools for awhile*

*gets to part where Leo is all like "Me can't touchy Percy. Must be clever.*

*melts*

Okay, so, I love everything about this (especially Leo) and I can't wait for more. :heart:

P.S. I think Percy's temperature should be 101.6 degrees. It's reasonable for the amount of time Percy's been sick, taking into account the fact that he's a demigod and most likely has a stronger and faster immune system than a regular human. Also, it's bad, but not too bad, while retaining the ability to become bad if wanted.

Ah an update yayyyyyy ur bak <3 I love this update I need more

Ask and you shall receive ;)

It might be a little bit though guys, I am literally sneaking words into this post in between when my parents come in.

Bubbles! You win again friend. I approve of your zeal!

Thanks to those who are still reading! That's right, I'm talking to YOU! Especially YOU: Always-a-Ginger and DeathNoteOwner and VividBubbles!

Bye! I hope to post again soon! :)

Archived