Sneeze Fetish Forum

Son of the Sea God-A Percy Jackson Story

funinthesun

Oh My Gods...Thank you Bubbles! (is that cool? can I call you bubbles?) Just for that...

Sorry if it's a bit rough around the edges...

As soon as he got out of the shower, his nose started to stuff up again, and the cold air brought on a new attack of sneezing. But at least his head didn’t feel so heavy and muddy, and he was clean.

ah-ktchm

Percy shivered slightly as he got dressed, and silently cursed himself for not thinking to bring his shirt or sweatshirt with him. Now he was going to have to walk back to his cabin without a shirt. This was a problem. Mostly because the temperature change from the shower, combined with his wet hair were going to mess with him now.

hnn-xxhu....ah...eh...

He pinched his nose shut. Unfortunately that didn’t stop the sneeze. Percy silently doubled over, and his ears popped. He groaned. Now his head was pounding, and his nose still had a sneeze left in it.

“Remind me never to do that again.” Percy rasped.

I’d better get back, and put a shirt on Percy thought. Coughing, he started back toward his cabin. But this time he heard motion.

When he reached the doorway to his room, he found Leo awake and pacing. He leaned in the doorway for a moment, gauging the situation. Before he could fully work out what had Leo so worked up, a sneeze interrupted his slow, muddy attempt at logic.

hah-etchhmm

At the noise, Leo whipped around and stared at him with surprise and relief. Then he rolled his eyes and clucked his tounge at Percy in an imitation of disappointment.

“And here I was thinking you had been kidnapped and left to die somewhere when all you did was take off your shirt and go and take a shower. When you’re sick. And weak,”

“HEY!” Percy complained, but the younger boy just ignored him.

“And didn’t leave a message. Or any way for me to know that some monster didn’t strip you down and take you off the ship! Oh, hey, what’s that?” Leo paused his sarcastic rant to pick up a package that Percy hadn’t noticed before. “This better not be a message, ‘cuz then I’m gonna sound dumb.”

“It’s not,” Percy coughed, “not from me.”

He crossed the room to see what was in the little brown paper bag. Percy smothered another cough as he looked over Leo’s shoulder and listened to his friend rattle off the contents.

“Uh, two thermoses, a box of tissues, cough drops--blue. Blue cough drops. Wow. Oh, and a note,” Leo said, “It’s from Annabeth, and Piper, and Hazel, and Jason, and... Okay, it’s from everyone.”

Percy was still looking over Leo’s shoulder to see what the note said when Leo turned around and walked straight into him. Immediately, the little guy gasped and turned bright red. Leo’s eyes got wide and he spun around and took a couple steps away. When he turned back around, his eyes wouldn’t rise to meet Percy’s. Instead they stared at a spot somewhere behind him as if it were suddenly the most interesting TV show in the universe.

Leo set the care package down on Percy’s bed, and ran his hand through his curly hair (which had not been flattened even one bit by the awkward places he chose to sleep), and managed to look even more embarrassed than he had before he ran away from Percy.

Percy’s nose chose to intrude before he could ask Leo what was up.

heh-ktxxh...txxheu...snff

Oh, gods. I hate this Percy thought I hate being sick. I can’t even have a conversation. Percy’s mind had stopped feeling clear, and had reverted back to muddy mind. He wasn’t sure if he could hold a coherent conversation even without sneezing every couple minutes.

Leo had stopped pretending that there was something behind Percy, and looked him straight in the face. Percy watched the panic and embarrassment fade from his friend’s face and be replaced with concern. Well Leo could stick his concern up his dam podex, where it...

Percy’s anger melted when he noticed the dark circles under his friend’s eyes, and remembered that Leo had stayed up to make sure he was okay. As if he could hear Percy’s thoughts, Leo dropped his gaze, and scuffed at the floor with the toe of his boot. He had slept in his shoes?!?

“Maybe you should put a shirt on, dude.”

“Mm’kay” Percy mumbled.

He didn’t know what was up with Leo, but he figured that now wasn’t exactly the time to ask him. Walking by his friend to get to his clothes, Percy socked Leo lightly on the shoulder.

“Hey man, thanks for caring.”

Leo looked surprised, “Why wouldn’t I? You’re my friend.” For a split second he looked Percy in the eye very seriously. Then the moment ended, and he grinned, “Plus, I'm pretty sure we all owe you one for fighting the...thingie...and it’s my day off!”

Percy laughed.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*melts*

Ummm, I'm just gonna.... gonna go, okay? I'll be back later. I mean, when my brain has reassembled itself from its now incoherent pile of goo.

Akdgnjssjifdbjsgbd. Leo. :wub:

Update soon! :)

bye. :heart:

P.S. Of course it's okay for you to call me Bubbles!. :D I don't remember if you were around before I changed it, but that actually used to be my username. I changed it because there was a bit if confusion between me, Bubbles!, and the moderator Bubbles. But anyway, yeah, it's totally cool. :)

• 2 weeks later...

okay, here's an update. This time it's annabeths point of view. it comes after the shower scene, but just imagine your own transition of him coming back to bed and falling asleep for like 20 minutes. I bet you guys thought I forgot about annabeth, didn't you. Haha. I did not. I have written you some weird fluff! Sneezing to come! Also more Leo!

Apologies for poor boy/girl interaction: I don't do that too well. Sorry.

Annabeth woke with a start. She hadn’t meant to fall asleep, but she couldn’t remember much of anything past Percy passing out on her shoulder, and her moving so that he could get into a more comfortable position to sleep. Annabeth guessed that his breathing (less labored now that he was relaxed) had lulled her to sleep.

She straightened and saw that Percy was still fast asleep, but he was wearing a different shirt, and his hair was damp and clean. Other than his improved cleanliness, Percy didn’t look much better than he had last night. His nose was still just as red, and his cheeks were still flushed and he was snoring lightly. That indicated that he was still congested. Annabeth looked around the rest of his room. It was neater than she had expected, especially from Percy, who was notorious for losing things. His walls were covered in a weird assortment of blue things, band posters, maps, national geographic photos, photo strips from the times the two of them had stopped at shopping malls, and that famous japanese painting of a tsunami. His floor was almost bare, except for a brown paper bag that hadn’t been there the night before.

Annabeth stood and padded over to the bag. Picking it up, she realised that it must be some kind of care package from the rest of the crew. Sure enough, the contents turned out to be a random assortment of medical and “get well” items. She smiled. Hazel had even managed to find blue cough drops to put in here along with the two thermoses of soup, a doohicky, a box of tissues, and a note. Annabeth figured that the doohicky and the note were from Leo.

Percy stirred in his sleep. Annabeth looked over her shoulder at her sleeping boyfriend. Demigod’s systems functioned differently from regular mortals. They could eat a lot without gaining weight, and almost never got sick. Percy might not have been sick since he was a little kid. Annabeth certainly couldn’t remember a time when he was. Annabeth set that thought aside and moved on to the matter of the doohicky.

As she had guessed, the note described what the funny little object was, and explained how to use it. She had to plug it into Percy’s wall, and it would make his bed take his temperature. Annabeth suspected that this particular object had not existed until around four this morning, and that Leo hadn’t slept yet. Annabeth found the socket, and tested it out. The thermometer did it’s job beautifully, just like every other gadget that Leo had ever made. Percy’s temperature had come down a little bit, but he was still pretty high. 102.2.

Annabeth came back over to Percy’s bed and sat with him again. She gently laid her hand on his face. Percy was burning up, just like the gadget had said. After a few minutes her mind began to wander and she found her fingers gently tracing the lines on his face, coming down his jawline, his neck. Feeling the heat from his body in her fingers she kept going, imagining that she was painting a cool streak along his collarbone. Her hands then returned to his face, and began to push his long hair off his face. She hadn’t realised how long it was until now. It hung in his eyes, and down to the tip of his red nose, and even came down to his shoulders in places. It was still damp, and now that she was paying attention, she felt him shiver a little. She took her hands off of his face, panicked, imagining that her touch was the cause of his discomfort.

She was more than a little surprised when his hand came up and touched her on the wrist.

“Doh, that feels... really good. Dond’t stop.”

Percy coughed into his pillow, and turned his eyes back to her. His eyes weren’t clear, but they were electric. Awake. Beautiful. How long had he been awake?

“How long have you been awake?” Annabeth whispered.

Percy cleared his throat, and tried to make his voice sound clearer, “Sindce you picked up the bag.”

He hadn’t succeeded. His voice was just as raspy and gravelly as it had been the first time.

Still holding her wrist lightly, Percy sat up slowly and swung his legs out of bed. His knees were on either side of hers and he met her eyes levelly. Sitting down, he was a tiny bit shorter than her. He pulled her in closer to him, and a smile started to pull up at the corner of his mouth.

“Give it to me straight doc, how bad is it?”

He tilted his face down and looked up at her, rubbing at his nose with his free hand.

“You have a temperature of over a hundred degrees, Jackson” She played along, pretending sternness, “And you will have to be confined to this room and taken care of until your fever breaks. After that, you should be able to go back to your daily activities.”

Percy’s smile grew “And what would those be?” He rasped back at her.

Annabeth swallowed a smile, “You know, surfing with sharks, and controlling entire boats with your mind, and hugging your girlfriend at inappropriate times.”

Her joking earned her a glimpse of his crooked smile. Percy pulled her even closer and whispered in her ear, “Permission to fulfill my duty, ma’am. I’m good at this one.” And as he wrapped his arms around her, and gave her the first hug she’d gotten in two days, she decided to relax for just a minute.

The heat he was throwing off was alarming, but she realised that the air around him was no longer cold. This, at least, was good news.

*melts from the intense cuteness* :wub:

All I can say right now that will even be remotely distinguishable is more please. :)

bye. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

YUMMY YUMMY YUMM THIS IS YUMMY. Mmm I love this it is delicious. Your writing is delicious my friend. Yes, please continue. Maybe later on a monster could attack so Percy tries to fight it but then passes out or maybe something like that. Eh, I don't know. I guess I have a fainting sub-fetish haha. Probably because I'm severely anemic so I faint a lot. Does that even make sense? Hmm I guess this is what I get for staying up at 4:30 in the morning

But do whatever you feels best ur the boss!

• 3 weeks later...

I just watched the 2nd Percy Jackson Movie and then I found this so first I was a little confused because I had never heared of Leo, Hazel, Jason, etc ( I haven´t read the books but I definetly will!) But after I kept on reading I was BLOWN AWAY by your awesomeness! w00t.gif This story is so cute and interesting and everything and you write so well! You have great talent! Keep going thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Yours Sally

• 1 month later...

Oh my gods, I am so sorry. I took an unintentional hiatus when my mom moved my desktop into the family room. There was a constant "parent over shoulder" problem.

I thought you guys would forget about this and just let it die! Thank you so much for all of the praise!

Really, I have no excuse for this crappy update I'm about to give you, but I think you deserve something, at least, so here you go!

PERCY

Percy tried not to shiver as Annabeth rubbed his back. Even through his shirt, he could feel her cool hands, and as much as it felt good, it also made him feel colder. Which was probably a good thing, given his temperature, but still wasn’t the most comfortable thing. But he knew if he shivered, she would pull away, and having her close felt good. His arms around her made him feel strong, and her cool breath on his neck just reminded him of her closeness more. Percy buried his face in her hair, and was suddenly glad that he had taken a shower.

Sooner or later, he was going to have to pull away, to blow his nose. Or sneeze or something. But he’d rather it be later. Annabeth’s hand moved up his spine, and over his neck, forcing a shiver out of him. But she didn’t stop. Her hand kept moving up, tangling in his hair. Percy leaned into her, letting Annabeth brush his hair back from his face. One of her fingers brushed by the nape of his neck, forcing him to shiver again. This time Annabeth did pull away.

“Get some more sleep, Seaweed Brain.”

But I was just sleeping Percy thought.

His body had other ideas though, and he drifted off with Annabeth still playing with his hair.

LEO VERSION

Of course, as soon as Percy seemed to be on the mend, something had to happen.

The stymphalian birds really had a great sense of timing.

Okay, to clarify, Percy was only slightly better than before. He was still experiencing most of the symptoms he had before, but his fever was down a degree, and his cough was less wet. He also seemed to be able to stay awake for longer and could keep up a conversation for almost 5 minutes without sneezing or coughing or just generally interupting the flow of words.

He had, however, developed an alarming inability to keep certain articles of clothing on his body (read: shirt). Which was weird, and annoying.

At the moment, Percy was blearily stumbling his way up the stairs onto the deck to the clanging of the alarm bell and chorus of angry squawks.

Leo noticed him first, but Jason beat him to the punch of yelling at the (obviously still sick) partially-pajama-clad warrior.

“Dude!” Jason yelled as he continued to slash at the metallic beasts, “Why are you up here? We’ve got this, it’s fine!”

Percy either didn’t (it was completely possible at the moment) or pretended not to hear him and uncapped Riptide. He joined the fray, slashing and stabbing, seemingly unhindered by the sneezing fit he was currently having. Uh, scratch that. He was being very hindered by the sneezing. Very, very, very hindered indeed.

Leo shook himself out of his disbelief-induced stupor and rushed to his friends aid.

By the time he got there, Percy was crouched on the ground covering his head with one arm, and wildly brandishing the one holding Riptide over his head. His hands, face, back of his head and neck were covered in tiny scratches and the metal beaked birds were still diving at him. Claws extended, they swooped and slashed at his skin and hair. If he’d had a shirt on, they probably would have reduced it to shreds by now, but as he seemed to have lost his, they settled for his shoulders and back.

Leo skidded to a halt a few feet from Percy and set himself on fire.

Through the screeching of the birds and the crackling of his own personal inferno, Leo heard Percy.

h-tch...tchaaahoo…..ah...hh-gTCHHH…

The birds were still trying to turn Percy into confetti. Hmmmm…. It looked like the birds weren’t very afraid of fire. Perhaps another way…

ANNABETH

She knew that Leo was trying to help Percy, but he wasn’t. Percy was still crouched on the deck, struggling with his own bodily functions and trying desperately to keep the wretched crow-demons from pecking him to pieces. Annabeth tried to think. They had defeated these monsters once before, at camp Half-Blood. How had they done it??

Annabeth was beginning to panic. Percy’s sword was slowing down, dipping toward the ground. He was leaning heavily on his elbow and desperately trying to keep his head covered. She thought furiously, only half concentrating on her share of the Stymphalians.

How did we do it last time???

Then it hit her. Noise. Music. She had to get to the control panel.

“Leo!” Annabeth screamed, “Does the soundboard really work?”

Leo shouted something at her that had more to do with cursing than anything else but meant: Yes of course it works, just press the green button. Why?

Annabeth sprinted to the helm. Just like Leo had said, a huge green button sat right on top of the dubstep soundboard he had installed in the controls. Still slashing desperately at the birds around her, she slammed her fist down on the button. Instantly a monitor woke up, displaying the words

WELCOME TO MUSIC!

MAKE A REQUEST FOR MC FESTUS?

A little microphone symbol appeared in the center of the screen, and Annabeth had to bite back a wave of frustration. She knew nothing about this music. What was she supposed to say? Play me the one that’ll save me from these carnivorous birds from Hades???

“LOUDEST, MOST ANNOYING SONG EVER! GO!”

Annabeth tried desperately to be heard over the clamor of the birds and her crewmates. Luckily, “MC Festus” seemed to recognize the command. Instantly a new screeching noise joined the already deafening Stymphalian song. Annabeth dropped to the deck, plugging her ears. The hull thrummed with bass, and she could swear that she heard glass shattering on the high notes.

The Stymphalian birds beat a hasty retreat, leaving the crew huddled on the ground, protecting their ears, and in Leo’s case, steaming.

Annabeth slammed her hand down on the green button again. The song shut off. Her ears rang in the silence. She felt blood trickling down her wrists and neck. The silence seemed to fill her ears with cotton. Annabeth turned to survey the damage only to see Percy loping toward her.

His lips said Thank You Annabeth. But she didn’t care.

She punched him in the chest as hard as she could, screaming something like “SEAWEED BRAIN HOW COULD YOU BE SO DUMB??”

Percy doubled over, coughing. Annabeth looked up into his face and remembered. He was sick. He was still sick. He still had a fever. One look at his flushed cheeks should have told her that. He swayed on the spot. Suddenly, he grabbed her arm and fell to his knees. Panicked, she followed him, kneeling in front of him and trying to get him to look at her.

When her hand touched his face, she cursed herself. He was still burning up. Probably more than he would have been if he had stayed in bed. But he just had to come out and try to help. Percy lolled to one side. He was out cold. A combination of fever, blood loss, adrenaline, and lack of oxygen would probably do that to anyone. Annabeth caught him before he hit the deck (literally this time) and hugged him to her chest.

“I’m sorry” she whispered.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

OMIGOSH I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW FAINTING YESSSSSSSSSSSS

I - I think I'm dying. I think I'm drowning in this amazing fic. How could you?! How could you kill me like this?!

Actually, I forgive you. This is so worth it.

Wow. You guys are quick!

Okay, so this fic is gonna start wrapping up pretty quickly from here on out. I've got another one churning about in my brain though.

Since, ya know, NIco is canonically gay now, I was gonna start working on a Leico story next. Probably with NIco getting sick, cause IDK how leo would. Same concept as human torch, germs would not survive in his body. but supergerms....ignore me. thinking while i type. probs not smutty just saying.

HoH was a good inspiration. ;)

Thanks for the positive thoughts!

LOL, I totally agree with plh1234, your spoiler is awesome. The more I think about it, the more I like that pairing. :) And, btw, if you ever did write a Leo fic I'd love you forever. :heart: (I feel like the "human torch" concept does apply to Leo with mortal ailments, but I also think that the germs could mutate so that they also affect demigods and be immune to their powers, including Leo's.)

• 1 month later...

AHHH!!!

bigeyedsmiley.png It's been over a month since you updated! Please! GIVE ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okaaay. So I don't know how to say this, but I have no idea how to write the last bit of this fic. I am so into the other one that I am literally thinking only in terms of my two lovely valdangelo lovers. And that's not fair, and it's totally my fault, but it's nonetheless true. So heres what happens.

Percy wakes up all tucked in in his bunk with Annabeth leaning over him. She tells him his fever broke while he was sleeping and it's been going down ever since. Amid some delicious stifles and teasing from both sides, good feelings are repaired for the lovely couple. They snuggle together for awhile (Percy basically pulls annabeth into the bed with him and she is all like okay you sick sick boy let me take care of you from a bit closer.) There is some touching of the face, and then they fall asleep together and the fic ends.

I'm sorry, but i think I really exhausted this fic thread. Y'all know that this fic is exactly 13176 words long right? And 36 pages???? I am sorry for your sanity, but for my sanity, I cannot go on. So I bid this thread farewell for a while. If inspiration strikes, I'll finish it. but don't count on it. Okay?

It's been great! Bye for now!

Archived