Sneeze Fetish Forum

Big brother 15

zorakio2

I figured I would start this topic because they release the cast tomorrow June 20th and the premiere is Wednesday the 26th,

Big brother is always such a good source of material and hopefully there is an American version of Kate lawler on this year :P

I will post links for free acsses too the feeds when they are available.

If you are one of the people who buy the feeds for the year for only 23 dollars, than please state that you do because it will be helpful with capping and recording th material which there will hopefully be very much of.

I would do it myself but I'm slightly underage and do not have acsses to my own credit card

Another thing

If you find material try to make it clear which time zone you are using when you say what time it happened at, we loose some material sometimes because people are looking at the wrong time.

Anyway good luck to all people trying to find material from the 26th through mid September and I really do hope that this is the sneeziest summer yet!

Best wishes, zorakio2!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already signed up for the live feeds again this year. One slight hiccup is that I've been having some issues with my recording software recording sound properly, hopefully that will not become an issue. I'm currently using a free trial of Camtasia, but it expires in just a few more days, so we'll see what happens. I will record and upload any sneezes to my Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/bbsneezes. I will try to watch whenever I can but that may not be more than about an hour a day. I will be able to record much more stuff with the help of others who are also watching,

Can u record rachaels clips from big brother 13 and upload them? Parts of her second sneezing fit are missing and there are other clips that were mentioned in the big brother 13 post/topic thing but never actually uploaded?

Here is a lost of the cast http://www.hamsterwatch.com/

I'm gonna try to find a jtv channel with a flashback feature that let's me watch what I missed but I don't think that I will be that lucky, I am pretty confident that I will be able to watch the feeds one way or another.

If you have any questions about technology or recording things or whatever I would suggest that you message heavyrocer on youtube because he has been able to answer all of my questions and has helped me with videos and whatever.

Sorry, but since the live feeds have moved from SuperPass over to CBS.com they no longer have the flashback feature for past seasons. Also this year the Flashback feature is called "Archives" and it's for Big Brother 15 only. I was worried for a while that we wouldn't even have an archive feature this season since Big Brother Canada didn't have one, but at least we still have that.

Yeah mean either, the cast looks great!

Rachel Reilly's sister will hopefully provide some great material,

Many of the women are attractive unlike last year too

idk if u guys like noseblowing at all but jessie had a nice honk in the bathroom at 8:23 house time idk what cam as i dont have the cbs feeds

Nice catches, here are those two:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Oj4g9e20dOQ

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9nQIVSUlne0

Just as a side note, in the future if you could provide the camera number and whether it's AM or PM, that would be helpful. The only time I need is PDT.

GinaMaire sneeze was hot

idk if u guys like noseblowing at all but jessie had a nice honk in the bathroom at 8:23 house time idk what cam as i dont have the cbs feeds

if someone get can that please

I have a suggestion, since we haven't really gotten a lot so far this season. How many of us have access to the feeds? We should write up a schedule or something so one of us is watching at all times. And if we miss our time, we can watch it on flashback. It seems like kind of a waste if, for example, ten of us are watching from 12 am to 12 pm and none of us are watching from 12 pm to 12 am.

I don't have use of the flashback feature since I'm not paying for the feeds and watching them on a website, if u wanna make a schedule go ahead but I think it would be really complicated

And honestly we have found a decent amount this year, more than last year already and we have over 2 months left, bb13 got us a lot because rachael had 2 huge fits and Danielle and Porsche always seemed to be sneezing

I heard Aaryn say that her allergies were acting up. I still haven't seen any sneezing from her though. Unfortunately GinaMarie recommended some allergy medication for her. Grrr.

Archived