Sneeze Fetish Forum

Big brother 15

zorakio2

I finally found one! Last night at 9:29 cameras 3 and 4. Off camera, unfortunately. :( I'm not sure who it was.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally found one! Last night at 9:29 cameras 3 and 4. Off camera, unfortunately. sadsmiley.gif I'm not sure who it was.

Male or female?

I can't even tell. I think it was GinaMarie, but it might have also been Andy. They were the only two in that adjoined room, as far as I know.

Mannnn I'm really hoping for something from Aaryn at some point

Yeah, she'll probably be leaving Thursday too. She's mentioned having allergies more than once, but she never sneezes.

Hey Photic, what happened to all the clips on your youtube channel?

Youtube said they got copyright complaints from CBS and they deleted all my videos. They also sent me a message saying if I uploaded anymore videos that violated copyright that they would ban me from Youtube. This is the second time I've gotten in trouble for it, so I obviously can't do it anymore. I don't want to be banned.

Amanda sneezed a single about 28 minutes into Big Brother After Dark that started airing at midnight today on TVGN.

I'm having trouble finding it, can you say what she was doing at the time?

She was in the kitchen adding grated parmesan cheese to a pot of mashed potatoes. Andy was at the kitchen table folding laundry. The rest of the house was outside practicing for one of the competitions.

I'm having trouble finding it, can you say what she was doing at the time?

She was in the kitchen adding grated parmesan cheese to a pot of mashed potatoes. Andy was at the kitchen table folding laundry. The rest of the house was outside practicing for one of the competitions.

It's on camera 3, July 24, at 9:28pm.

Post any more if you guys can. Thanks!

Try to get all the girls atleast once if you can. Would appreciate it.

Oh and what about past Big Brother sneezes? Seasons 1-14

Any more of Danielle Donato from seasons 8 and 13? I've seen some of them on Youtube, but is there more out there that can possibly be found?

If you can find them be my guest, if you actually read the rest of the thread you would see that the flashback feature got removed

August 2:

Two from Andy at 1:50pm on cameras 1 and 2.

One from Elissa at 2:00pm on camera 2. (She's in the background.)

August 2:

August 2:

Does Elissa sneeze like her sister Rachel???

Archived