Sneeze Fetish Forum

Big brother 15

zorakio2

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaryn sneezed twice last night off cam @ 10:16PM BBT. Cam was on GM, and then showed Aaryn a few seconds later in the HOH bathroom putting on her makeup.

Maybe somebody with the CBS feeds can find it... I was watching TVGN.

Aaryn sneezed twice last night off cam @ 10:16PM BBT. Cam was on GM, and then showed Aaryn a few seconds later in the HOH bathroom putting on her makeup.

Maybe somebody with the CBS feeds can find it... I was watching TVGN.

I really hope somebody can find this one! If I knew where to look I'd be happy to help!

U need the feeds, from CBS or somewhere with a flashback feature, I would do it myself but I'm 17

And don't have a credit card to buy the feeds with

Alright, I have an idea. If I sign up for the feeds, would anyone who is technologically savvy be willing to sign into my account and do that stuff if I end up being too dense to do it?

If anybody has the feeds, we've got a single from GM last night (8/14) at 10:16 PM BBT. I guess this is a popular time to sneeze tonguesmiley.gif

*This was off cam*

Someone with the streams pull their finger out and record it pls. I'll settle for poorly recorded mobile phone videos.

YOU BEAUTY!!!

just for you wink.png

On a side note; I'll cap the rest of the ones listed here that I can find (couldn't find Elissa and one of the Amanda ones listed was a snort/laugh, not a sneeze) but I'm gonna keep them unlisted so CBS can't find them and claim copyright on them.

Amanda was complaining about her allergies bothering her all day yesterday (8/24). There was lots of nose blowing during the BBAD show last night, off cam, plus there was a shot of a prolonged buildup/sneeze from Amanda around 9:30 BBT. She came outside and the camera followed her while she was walking toward the couch. Aaryn also sneezed twice off cam about 15 minutes later.

Archived