Sneeze Fetish Forum

Big brother 15

zorakio2

Made an unlisted playlist of all the videos so you don't have to come on here or like every video to get them.

1 from Kaitlin, 3 from Aaryn, 4 from GM (2 vids), 3 from Amanda (2 vids), 2 from Andy and 1 from McCrae

I couldn't find Elissa, didn't have enough info to find the ones before Kaitlin, and one of the Amanda ones was a snort/laugh. The most recent ones listed for Aaryn and Amanda, I couldn't find them, I don't doubt they're there, but if someone gives me more specific times for them I will cap those too.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was really cool of you to clip those! Amanda & Aaryn from 8/24 were around 9:30PM Pacific. I saw them both between 9:30-10:00PM. I'm not sure if there's a delay on BBAD on TVGN, so it could be a few minutes earlier on the live feeds.

That was really cool of you to clip those! Amanda & Aaryn from 8/24 were around 9:30PM Pacific. I saw them both between 9:30-10:00PM. I'm not sure if there's a delay on BBAD on TVGN, so it could be a few minutes earlier on the live feeds.

I started it at 9:25, then tried 9:23, and watched till she went in the house four times and couldn't find Amanda.

I started it at 9:25, then tried 9:23, and watched till she went in the house four times and couldn't find Amanda.

Ok, I got specific times smile.png I checked my DVR. On the BBAD feed:

Amanda 9:33PM

Aaryn 9:52PM

Side note... pollen levels out here will be progressively higher through Friday, so this could be an eventful week lol

Zip code for the BB house is 91604.

She's outside with Spencer and Andy and sneezes twice.The camera shot is on Spencer and only the corner of her blue top is visible on the left part of the screen as she's sneezing.

She's outside with Spencer and Andy and sneezes twice.The camera shot is on Spencer and only the corner of her blue top is visible on the left part of the screen as she's sneezing.

I capped what was there at 9:52 (and into 9:53), but I'll look for Aaryn when I have free time in the next few days

McCrae sneezes once on August 21 at 6:51 PM on camera 2.

Andy sneezes once off camera on August 21 at 7:39 PM on camera 2.

Amanda sneezes once on August 24 at 3:31 PM on camera 1, and then again off camera a minute later.

GinaMarie sneezes three times on August 27 at 8:49 PM on cameras 3 and 4.

• 2 weeks later...

Made an unlisted playlist of all the videos so you don't have to come on here or like every video to get them.

1 from Kaitlin, 3 from Aaryn, 4 from GM (2 vids), 3 from Amanda (2 vids), 2 from Andy and 1 from McCrae

I couldn't find Elissa, didn't have enough info to find the ones before Kaitlin, and one of the Amanda ones was a snort/laugh. The most recent ones listed for Aaryn and Amanda, I couldn't find them, I don't doubt they're there, but if someone gives me more specific times for them I will cap those too.

Thanks for the link!!! Appreciate it!

I love the clip of Andy sneezing and blowing his nose.

I wish I was in the US I'd love to see the other guys in the house blow their noses.

Anyone have any clips?

Cheers

HH

Archived