Sneeze Fetish Forum

CT <3

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS ADORABLE~~~ :hug:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! I'm sorry I didn't notice this sooner! Thank you so much, this is so adorable! w00t.gif (You come up with such wonderful scenarios, gollly...) I absolutely loved how flustered Feliciano was, and Ludwig too! You really didn't have to do anything, but thank you so very much! I hope everything is going well for you!! wubsmiley.gif I definitely owe you one!!

*giggles hysterically* OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CUT AND I LOVE MY EMBARRASSED BLUSHING BABUES~ <3

BAWWWW ADORABLE DORKS JUST KISS ALREADY ^///^ I love sneeze-catching, and Germany's shyness just made it even more perfect <3

Mm, I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, but dayum :wub: That was the sweetest thing :3

Ahhhhh oh god these are all so good! You write them all so well, it's like you're a wizard or something! I must say, I was extremely partial to the USUK one in particular, since that's my OTP fo' life, and I would die to read more (especially more sick England), but I'm also fond of Canada x Netherlands, AmeRus, AmeriBel, and PrusHun, in case you're feeling ambitious :) Thank you for these wonderful drabbles, I hope you keep em comin'!

@ meepsy

Awww, thanks smile.png. That's really sweet and I'm glad you like my stories (actually, I'm just going to say thank you to everyone here for the supportive comments from the last story)! Now, about your requests.

Firstly, I'm afraid to say that I'm going to have to decline the PruHun request. I'm really, really sorry to have to say no, but that pairing isn't my cup of tea at all. To be honest, I'm not all that keen on USUK either, but I've written them before, so I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to write them again smile.png. And I would certainly be up for giving AmeriBel, NedCan or AmeRus a go biggrin.png. Please tell me if you'd especially like to see one, and whether you have any preferences for the sneezer, cause, or any extras and I should be able to have it done in about a fortnight (after the exams).

Oh haha I totally totally understand, and there is no pressure at all- you can write absolutely whatever you feel like about whoever you feel like! :) If you decide to give any of my requests a go (again no pressure!), I am personally partial to America as the sneezy one, (or Netherlands if you decide to go CanNed) and I love love love colds, but other than that it's your call! Thank you so much, you are amaaaaaazing!!!!!

YES! Colds colds colds! With sweet ole' Amerique! :D

(I actually really love America and Canada brotherly fics as well, if you'd be willing to do that...Canada ain't a bad sneezer either, if I do say so myself...)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, my exams are oveeeeerrrrr!!! It feels like forever since I’ve been genuinely free to do whatever I want. I know I’ve got Meepsy’s drabble to do (and it will be coming very soon, I promise!) but I had to do something for my OTP’s anniversary. I meant to have this done for last Sunday (the actual date) but preparations for my last exam got in the way somewhat. Still, here it is.

Warning: … It’s a bit sexual…

Homecoming

Hungary hated weekends away.

Not that she minded going back to Budapest, of course- visiting her home city always made her feel so uplifted- and she could even endure the political discussions with her Boss, as boring as they were. What really bothered was the loneliness. Often, her concentration lapsed during meetings and she found herself fantasying instead. About delicate fingers stroking her palm, or coffee-tinged lips against her own, or the sound of Chopin’s second nocturne. The extent of obsession after a mere two days apart terrified her, but only heightened her longing. The longing to return to Vienna and reunite with her beloved Austria.

It was nearly midday by the time Hungary arrived back at the mansion, exhausted after three hours of travelling. She called out for her boyfriend almost the moment after staggering through the door. To her surprise, there was no reply. After checking upstairs and in the music room, she abandoned her coat and suitcase at the bottom of the stairs and went outside to look in the garden. There she found him, kneeling on a mat and planting bulbs among the flowerbeds.

It was a breathtaking sight. The sunlight seemed to catch his face at just the right angle, dappling his pale skin and chocolate-coloured hair with almost ethereal beauty. His eyes twinkled behind his glasses- the kind that only she got to see. The kind of twinkle, in short, that wasn’t irritated, nor impatient but simply peaceful and in love with the world.

There was little time for Hungary to admire the sight, however, for the calm was shattered a moment later. Austria’s face scrunched up suddenly, that look of adorable helplessness contorting his features as his breath stilted in preparation.

Ehhh-hehhhhee… Ehhk’schieeww!” the first sneeze was released into the crook of his elbow, but as his head titled back for a sequel, he was shaking off his gardening gloves and digging into his pocket for his ever-ready handkerchief, “Hhhh… Epshhooo! Ep’shhooo!!”

As he ducked into the folds, Hungary watched on with giddy pleasure. Sneezing had always held a kind erotic fascination in her mind, and none more so than the ones which resulted from her boyfriend’s hayfever spells. They always sounded so stuffy and restrained- quite like him really- but had a certain intensity beneath the surface which made her tingle all over. Definitely like him, then.

To her dismay, the fit ended there. Austria wiped his nose, a slight look of exasperation appearing as if this had happened all too many times already, and returned the handkerchief to his pocket.

“Entschuldigen.” he muttered. Apologising for sneezing even when there was nobody around... that was another incredibly sexy habit of his.

She could have continued spying on him all afternoon, like some lovestruck teenager, but her presence had gone unnoticed long enough already. Besides, voyeurism wasn’t anywhere near as fun as being an active participant. Sneaking up behind him, Hungary knelt down to Austria’s level and slipped her arms around his waist. He stiffened slightly at the touch, but relaxed as he recognised the hands enveloping him and the lips which pressed against his neck with messy passion.

“Egészségedre, my love,” she breathed between kisses, “Oh God, you don’t know how much I’ve missed that sound.”

“Hungary,” there was a soft hint of unease in his voice, “I-I was under the impression that you were not due to return until this evening.”

She shrugged. “The meeting finished early, so I caught a different train. Why? Are you disappointed or something?”

“Of course not! I merely… wished for this to be a surprise, that’s all.”

He gestured to the flowerbed he’d been attending to. Hungary could see that he’d divided it into three horizontal rows, the third of which was split vertically down the middle. She lent forward in attempt to decipher the bulbs that were planted there.

“So… red tulips in the first row- that’s my national flower! And… are those edelweisses in the second row?”

Austria nodded. “My national flower.”

“Now, the third row… well, tulips again in the first half, and in the second…” Hungary raised her head and gave him an indignant look, “You haven’t planted anything at all.”

“Not as of yet.” he admitted, “But I plan to plant something green. I just need to find a suitable flower first.”

She frowned. “Why something green? I don’t get it…” then it dawned on her, “Oh, I see! You’re making our flags, aren’t you?”

Red, white, red and red, white, green. In full bloom, they were going to look spectacular together, she was sure of it.

“That was my intention, yes.” Austria said with one of those shy, ever-so-slight smiles she’d come to love, “I take it you approve of the idea?”

She responded by kissing him fiercely on the mouth. At first, Austria seemed struck by the suddenness, then she felt him begin to return the gesture; as gently and as courteously as possible. Given how impatient he usually was, Hungary often thought it ironic that he preferred to take things slowly with her. That teasing, sneaky bastard.

The kiss had just started progressing to the next stage- her tongue pleading for entry to his mouth- when Austria broke away abruptly. More than a little dissatisfied, she opened her eyes, ready to reproach him, ready to tell him that… oh.

His eyes were scrunching up again. His mouth had gone slack. And he was inhaling rapidly, making those irresistible breathy gasps which became shorter and more sporadic by the second. Suddenly, Hungary was not at all dissatisfied that they’d had to cut their kiss short.

Hh-ehhhh… Ehhh-hahhhh…” his head inclined backwards and she braced herself, so eagerly awaiting the result.

Then…

Then…

Then once again, he let her down. The built-up dissolved into nothing. Sniffing, Austria rubbed his nose and pulled out his handkerchief to dab at the reactive tears beading behind his glasses.

Hungary smiled sympathetically, trying to hide her disappointment. “Hayfever?”

“Slightly perhaps.” he blushed and pinched the bridge of his nose, “I do ap-phhhhh- apologise.”

Hungary took his hand in hers and gave it a squeeze. She’d told him about her unusual philia a year or two ago and, while he’d been every bit as supportive and as willing to experiment as she’d hoped he would be, she could practically feel the embarrassment burning from him every time his fits struck outside the bedroom. As he gave another deliciously wet sniffle, she shuffled uncomfortably. She hadn’t meant to do anything intimate with him until tonight, but it was starting to get difficult to control the desire. Besides, her little Austria was clearly under considerable distress. That would never do.

Hungary shuffled up to his chest and rested her head against his shoulder.

“Hey, Austriiia…?”

He knew that voice. And he knew exactly the sort of thing which it entailed. “…Yes?”

“Will you let me induce you?”

Sighing, he frowned contemplatively and Hungary could practically read the reservations creasing his brow: But it’s such a vulgar practice! And what if the neighbours hear? And what if I make a mess of myself? And what if- God forbid- I end up sneezing on you in the process?

But at the same time, she knew his instinct would be to agree. Not only to rid himself of what must be an infuriating itch, but to make her happy too. Austria was willing to go to surprisingly ridiculous lengths to make her happy sometimes.

Finally, he nodded. “Very well. But, please, be gentle.”

She grinned as she stood up and helped him to his feet. “You think you need to tell me that?”

Hand in hand, they walked over to the bench at the edge of the garden beneath the shade of an apple tree. While Austria sat down, ready, Hungary stooped by the flowerbed beside it and plucked a choice dandelion.

“Alright, how about this;” she told him as she took her place on the bench, “I’m going to try my hardest to make you sneeze, and you’ve got to try your hardest to hold it in for as long as possible. Okay?”

“Okay.”

He was trying to sound confident, Hungary could tell, but there was apprehension underlying his tone. Inducing, after all, was something which required a huge amount of trust on both sides. That he was willing to put such faith in her made Hungary feel very honoured indeed.

Remembering something suddenly, she dipped her hand into his pocket and, despite his small noise of protest, extracted his handkerchief.

“And as much as I adore your cute muffled sneezes, I’m confiscating this. It’ll be more satisfying for you if you let them out in the open.

He folded his arms and huffed. “As you wish!”

Hungary licked her lips in anticipation. “Ready then? I’m going to do it.”

With that, she held the dandelion up and stroked it lightly against his upper lip. So lightly that not even the tiny seeds were disturbed. But almost immediately, Austria gave a sharp intake for breath and flicked his head aside.

Eh’gggaashiew! Epshhhhiii!” his chest jerked with the force, and his glasses slipped down to the bottom of his nose, “Ah, ex-excu- ‘shiieew!- excuse me.”

Hungary leaned over to push his glasses back up. “Not complaining or anything, but didn’t I tell you to hold it in for a bit first?”

“I-I was not quite prepared!” he said indignantly, “If you care to try again, I shall be able to suppress them for as long as you wish me to.”

He sounded so serious about this insistence that Hungary giggled.

“Well, if you’re sure, I can hardly deny my Princess, can I?” she brought the perfectly-preserved dandelion up to his face again, “Ready this time? Here goes.”

She rubbed the flower back and forth against his lower lip, twisting it slightly this time. A few of the seeds dispersed in the process and swirled around Austria’s nose. As his nostrils started to twitch, Hungary felt her heartbeat increase by several notches.

Darlingly, she raised the dandelion to the bridge of his nose, stroking it down from top to bottom and back again. His breath stalled every time the plant touched the tip, and his sniffing became all the more intense.

“Not yet,” Hungary murmured when he gave a particularly anguished gasp, “Keep going, my Austria, my Princess, keep going.”

She moved the dandelion down once more, this time teasing it right up against his quivering nostrils. It was sweet torture to see how much the strain was affecting him. To see his delicate face crumpling. Allergic tears streaming over his cheeks. His nose- so well-trained in the art of dignity and suppression- wriggling and wavering like a rabbit’s. The extent of his struggle was making her ache with lust all over.

Hh-hehhhh…” his chest expanded tellingly, to the point where Hungary was certain he wouldn’t be able to hold it in any longer, “Ehhh-hhhhhh… ehhehhhhh…

Desperately, Austria gritted his teeth and the sneeze’s progress shuddered to a halt. Hungary couldn’t help a soft moan escaping from her lips.

“You’re doing so well,” she said while he sniffled harshly, his whole body shaking, “So well. But… I don’t think I’ll let you suffer any longer.”

Then she moved her lips in front of the dandelion and blew. The seeds scattered, all surging straight into Austria’s nostrils.

The effect was instantaneous. Unable to control himself, Austria launched forwards into a string of explosive and unrestrained sneezes.

Ek’shhhiiieeeeww!! Epshooo! Epshhhiiiiooo! H’kshheeew!

Each one was accompanied with a burst of spray, initially hitting her wrists before he pushed her aside blindly. There was a slight lapse as Austria’s breath collected, and Hungary had just about enough time for her anticipation to peak before he was sneezing again.

“Hhhh… Eh’GgggSSHHHIIOoo! Ek’SHHhhiii! Hp’tchieew! Ehhh… Heh’SHHIIHhoo!”

By the time Austria’s sneezes finally slowed to a halt and his breathing returned to normal, Hungary was in a wild state of ecstasy. She wasn’t fully aware of flinging her arms around his neck, but the next thing she knew she was squeezing him half to death and kissing his ear sloppily.

“Egészségedre, little Austria.” she breathed into his hair, “That was- that was just…”

But she couldn’t continue. There were no words to describe perfection like that.

Sniffing, Austria loosened himself slightly from her arms.

“I’m glad I could be of service.” he said, calmly and graciously as if nothing had happened, “I must say, it was surprisingly satisfying to sneeze openly for a change, even if it is vulgar.”

“I told you it would be!” Hungary leaned up and kissed his tear-stained cheek, “Thank you for doing this, szerelem.”

“You’re quite welcome, liebe.” he sniffled again and went to wipe his nose on his sleeve before realising what he was doing, “Er, could I possibly trouble you for my handkerchief?”

“Oh right.” she retrieved it from where she’d left it on the bench, “Here.”

Austria reached out of the cloth but Hungary raised it to his face instead, dabbing his cheeks and underneath his glasses with all the care she could manage. When his face was dry, she folded the handkerchief over to a clean side and held it over his nose.

“Blow.”

His face flushed a furious red. “Hungary, I-“

“Come on, there’s nobody around to hear you! Besides, I can tell you need to. You keep sniffing.”

She knew the last part would be enough to persuade him, and sure enough, it was. Given how improper his sneezes had been, Hungary was expecting Austria to blow his nose with his usual repressed aristocratic dignity. But again, he surprised her, by closing his eyes, taking a deep breath and blowing out with a wet and very noisy foghorn-like honk. Another wave of arousal squirmed inside her.

“Thanks for that too.” she whispered, wiping his nose and pushing the handkerchief back in his hands, “I know you don’t like blowing your nose loudly.”

Even if it was the sexiest thing on Earth.

Austria shrugged, though his cheeks were flushed slightly from a mixture of embarrassment and praise. “Well, anything for my… my Prince.”

She kissed him again, and this time he met her with equal passion. Eagerly, Hungary clambered on top of his lap, straddling him so that she could deepen the kiss further… and noticing in the process a certain hardness around Austria’s groin area.

As much as she hated breaking off kisses before they were complete, she couldn’t help from pulling away then. The shock was too much.

Austria!” she said, half-stunned, half-delighted, “I thought I was supposed to be the one with the sneezing fetish.”

“Yes, well,” he looked aside, reddening again, “I suppose it… pleases me to be able to please you. But no matter, I shall have to go inside and take care of this vulgar issue in-“

“No,” Hungary said insistently, slipping off his lap and kneeling on the ground below, “You did something for me, after all. Now it’s my turn to do something for you.”

And, as her fingers fumbled to undo his zip, she felt Austria shiver in sensual anticipation.

(End)

Heehee :D so cuuuuuuuuuute little hayfever Austria induced by HUNGARY >:-D

First, congratulations on passing your exams! Mine start next week then I'm free!!! Second, omg this story is amazing! I always love your stories and this one was especially nice with fetishist!hungary! Keep up the good work! :)

I love the way she just up and asked him that~ :D That's HOT! Muy calienté! Brilliant as always, Choco! ;)

I've been backpacking and missed so many of your amazing posts! I truly admire your ability to write so many different characters, and write them all so well (though I think your England ones are still my favourite :D ). Thank you so much for such perfect writing.

Oh my gosh this was fantastic! I think you characterized Hungary perfectly, and Austria's so adorably prissy! arrowheadsmiley.png Thank you so much for accepting my request, I really can't wait! You're such a talented writer!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh dear God, I can't stop squealing when I read these! That AusHun was so cute I just- FLKDSJLF:KSDFJFDLK!!! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK, CHOCO!~

• 1 year later...

Archived