Sneeze Fetish Forum

CT <3

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, 100 posts? I don’t think I expected to be able to keep this going for so long; thanks so much to everyone who supports this thread and keeps it going. I love you all, I really do.

Anyway, enough sentimentality. Here’s the next fic, which was a request from Cupcake! I fail at writing USUK, but I really did try my upmost with this one. I hope it’s alright! Feedback would be much appreciated.

A Spot of Tea

"Well? What d'you think?"

America blinked. When England had asked him to accompany him for a 'surprise outing' after the conference he hadn't known what to expect at all. But certainly not this. Awaiting them among the rose bushes in his ally's garden was an elegant, two-seated table; laden with cups, plates of scones, and a steaming teapot

"Wh-what's this?"

"Afternoon tea, of course. It's customary to take it about this time."

"Yeah, I get that, it's just..." he scratched the back of his head, bemused, "What's it all for?"

England looked down and shuffled his feet. "Er... it's to apologise for, um... the other day. I behaved most improperly then."

"Oh." America's insides writhed in shame as he remembered their bitter and childish argument from a couple of days back. Both of them had said things they regretted, but England's blazing insults and curses had undoubtable been worse. "Well, you didn't need to do all this, y'know. I mean, it looks kinda expensive."

England brushed his hand dismissively. "Ah, worry not. Price is of little concern to me today." His voice was generous, but his expression was smug, growing all the more so as he pulled out the chair nearest to him and gestured for America to sit down. "Please take a seat."

America raised his eyebrows, inclined to remind him that he was the hero, but he decided against it. If England was so determined to prove he could be a gentleman... that was more than cool with him. He sat down instead and England pushed him in courteously before occupying the other chair. As he took off his coat and draped it over the back, America noticed how formally dressed he was underneath; putting his own jeans and sweater to shame. A good kind of shame, though. He had to admit it, in that immaculately ironed shirt, tie and vest, England looked smoking hot.

"Tea, America?"

"Okay." he reached out for the pot eagerly, but England slapped his hand away.

"Wait. Since this is my treat, I'd rather like to do the pouring."

America grinned and leaned back. "Sure. If you want to."

He waited while England determinedly filled his cup and added a dash of milk- the proper way of doing it probably- holding back a chuckle. It was hilarious really, how hard he was trying to amend for his behaviour. Hilarious and irrisistable.

"There we are. Drink up while it's still hot." England pushed the teacup towards him and began pouring his own, "And please take a scone while you're at it."

America eyed the plate uneasily. "Uh, I think I'll pass."

Sighing, England placed the teapot down . "If you must know, I- er- I asked the Frog to make this batch for me. N-not that I couldn't do it myself! I just wanted everything to be... to be..."

"Don't worry, I get it." he took a scone and put on his most winning smile, "Thanks, England."

"Um, y-you're welcome." flustered, his ally chose another scone and bit into it. He shuddered. "Ugh, horrible. Trust France to completely ruin my recipe!"

Between bites, America rolled his eyes. "You never change, do you?"

Come to think of it, though, these scones did seem pretty unusual. Maybe it was just the fact that they didn't taste of dried-out clay, but there was something in them that lingered in the mouth afterwards; a bittersweet, powdery flavour. Very French. As America contemplated what this secret ingredient could be, his focus was broken suddenly by a sharp intake of breath. England had his chair turned away from the table, a handkerchief firmly covering his nose. A couple of jerky gasps of preparation later and the inevitable came.

"Ahhhh- Ai'txchhhh! Np'schhhh!" his face clenched and his chest waved with the effort of stifling, "Ep'nxtchhh!"

"Bless ya."

A soft flush crossed England's cheeks as he turned back. "Thank you." he sniffled discreetly and placed his handkerchief down on his lap. Not back in his pocket, America noted, "A-and excuse me."

"Is something buggin' you?" America asked, "I mean, you're not sick, are you?"

In a way, he sort of hoped that he was. As much as this display of refinement was turning him on, he was already anticipating the opportunity to be a hero again. However, England shook his head.

"Certainly not. I wouldn't have organised this if I thought there was a chance of you catching my germs." he massaged the corners of his reddening eyes irritably; "It's probably just the sunlight. It is rather bright today."

"I guess..."

Uncertainly, he picked up his teacup- copying the way England held the handle with a thumb and two fingers- and sipped. He wasn't an expert, but he recognised the taste of England's favourite variety, Earl Grey, immediately. The proper kind of tea to drink in the afternoon, of course. He supressed another chuckle and continued drinking, enjoying the afternoon warmth and the peaceful silence of England's company. Just perfect. Even the smell was perfect; the air between them clouded with the scent of lillies and romance. It seemed familiar, somehow...

"Hhhh-- ahhhhhihhhh..." America looked up to see England's head averted once again, "Ap'tcuchhh! N'xchhhhh! Hhhh... Kt'schhnxxx!!"

"God bless." reaching out, America gently pushed England's chin so that he was facing him agian "Y'know, you don't have to supress in front of me!"

England shoved his hand away. "Yes I do! Are you aware of how improper it is sneeze uncovered?"

His face was as irritable as it was sincere and America finally cracked, breaking down into a fit of giggles.

"America? What's so funny?"

"It's just you!" he said, attempting to control himself, "Look, whatever I called you a couple'a days back-"

"A 'pathetic drunk who couldn't be gentlemanly if he tried.'"

"Yeah, that. You know I didn't mean it, right?"

England's eyes widened and his mouth formed an 'o' of surprise. "D-didn't you?"

"'Course not! Dude, you're the most gentlemanly guy I know!" he leaned forward playfully, resting cupped hands on either side of his ally's face, "As well as the cutest, sexiest, most uptight-"

But that was as far as he got. With a soft groan, England leaned forwards a silenced him with a kiss. It was so unexpected, so unrestrained, that America was astonished, but only too happy to return the favour. Before long, the two of them were busy exploring the ins and outs of each other’s mouths with their tongues; surfacing only briefly to gasp for air. For America, it was all sheer bliss.

His eyes were closed when he felt the first tug to pull away. Reluctant to stop already, he deepened the kiss further still, ignoring England's continued wrenches and strains. Only when he heard the uneven, waving breaths did he realise and snapped his eyes open. England's face was contorted with agony; an agony he seemed to be fighting his hardest to conceal. Ah crap.

America attempted unlatching his arms to let him scramble for his handkerchief, but it was clear that England was much too far in for that now. Instead, he pitched forward, exploding over America's shoulder.

"Ai'tISHhhooo!!! Ep'SHIIieeww!!!" his chest lurched fitfully against America's in tune with each release, "Ha'itiSHHH!!! Khhh... Ah'sHHHIIIhhhh!!!"

"Bless ya." America rubbed his back supportively, "Damn, it's nice to hear your real sneezes for once."

"Sh-shud up!" the wet gurgle of stuffiness in his voice was unmistakable, "Please, just give be b-by had'kerchief."

America decided to spare him, scooping the cloth up from where it had fallen and pressing it into his hand. He heard England clearing up as quietly as he could before slumping back into his chair. His eyes were puffy from the aftermath and his nose was still twitching, giving him an exhausted, rumpled kind of look.

"Dude, what's the matter?" America asked, "I mean, that was one hell of a fit. Somethin's gotta be wrong!"

"I know. It's this... this blasted scent." he ran a thumb over his eyebrows irritably, "I don't have a bloody clue what it is, or where it's coming from, but it's driving me mad!"

"Yeah, I can smell it too." sniffing, he followed the scent over the table until he discovered where it was most potent; "I think it might be the scones!"

"Really? But- well- what actually is it?"

America sniffed again, more deeply this time. The smell wafted over his nose, still familiar, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"I dunno... I guess it smells kinda like... kinda like..." finally, something in his brain clicked and he remembered, "That perfume France wears sometimes!"

At first, England seemed disbelieving. Then, his face began to darken with rage until it reached a colour vaguely resembling an overripe raspberry. "Fr-France's..." he clenched his teeth together, "This explains EVERYTHING!"

"Hey, where ya going?" America asked as England leapt to his feet, practically shaking in fury.

"Excuse me for a moment, America. I just have a, um, matter that I must attend to."

Without waiting for a response, he stormed back towards the house. America could hear his angry shouts echoing over the whole garden.

"FROG? Where are you?! Come out and answer to me AT ONCE!"

There was the sound of emerging footsteps, followed by a crashing and a series of indignant yelps.

"OW! Angleterre, stop! That 'urts!"

"It was going so well with him, so well! But you just had to ruin it didn't you?! You and your damned perfume!"

"I was only- OW!- only trying to make your scones more romantic! 'ow exactly was I- OW!- supposed to know that your nose would not agree to the scent?"

"You'll pay for this one, Frog! I bet you did it on purpose just to sabotage-"

"What? Mon ami, I would never dream of - OW!"

America grinned as he listened to their argument raging and helped himself to another cup of tea. Who knew that such a quaint British pastime could bring so much amusement?

(End)

Next up will be Super_Awko’s request which I hope to have up by Friday, followed by one for Not_Telling. I’m never short of ideas, but feel free to keep adding suggestions.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!

Ha-a-a-a-a-a-a-appytime!!!!

*does the happy dance*

I liked it! Kudos to you, Choco Turnip. Kudos. To. You. And I can't wait for my drabble ;)

Ahhhhh! I finally found your drabbles! Omg they're so fluffy! yay.gif

So fluffy I'm gonna die ;) Oh Choco, here's a token of my appreciation for being a great friend. Do you want a request?

You're writing still never ceases to amaze me. The last 3 or 4 of these you posted had me laughing like an idiot. Prussia ranting about Germany's stubbornness, Spain being clueless as ever, and France getting beaten by England for the perfume, I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. Keep up the good work!!!clapping.gif

@Midnightcatk

Thanks! I’m glad you think they’re funny because I do try to make them so.

@Super_Awko

You don’t know how much that comment made me smile :D! Are you sure I can ask for a request from you? I mean, I would really love to, but I don’t want to put you to any trouble or anything…

Anyway, talking of requests, here’s your PruAus done and dusted. It’s somewhat… less fluffy than the others, let’s say. And a little bit sexual in parts too, although I kept it all under 18. I did have a lot of fun writing this, though. Why are the uptight ones so brilliant to torture?

*Note* I’m sorry that there’s a lot of plot build-up before the actual sneezes. I really need to start getting to the point in my writing.

Hope it’s alright!

Sweet Ambush

A sissy piano-pansy he might be, but oh Gott that aristocrat could bake.

Prussia stuffed his last bite of sachertorte in his mouth, savouring the taste. It always looked so stodgy and boring from the outside, but once he got to the middle there was that surprisingly gooey, fruity sweetness lying in wait. And of course, after breaking in in the dead of night and stealing it straight from Austria' parlour, the flavour was just that much more awesome.

Once he'd finished the mouthful and licked his fingers, Prussia retrieved his electric torch and began to head out. Three slices of cake was probably enough thieving for one night; he didn't want anyone getting suspicious. Being busted over this would be incredibly unawesome. Halfway over the doorway, though, he stopped- the delicious chocolateiness lingering over his taste buds. Surely Specs wouldn't notice anything if he just took one more.

He was so eager to return to sweet nirvana that he completely forgot about being careful. And about the neatly-stacked plates resting just by the cupboard door. As he yanked the door open, however, the pile jostled and toppled out, smashing onto the floor below with a series of ear-splitting crashes. Prussia cursed and trained his torch over the pile of broken china. His heart sank. A sound like that would wake anyone; there was no way it could've escaped the attention of sleeping Austria and his Hungarian stalker-maid upstairs. He had to get out of here, fast.

Leaving the mess where it was, Prussia stole back through the mansion as quickly as he dared. The amount of damn rooms he had to treck through seemed endless, taking him much longer than he'd hoped. Just as he was crossing the entrance hall, he heard a noise that made his heart stop. It was a kind of soft pattering; the distinct sound of delicate footsteps descending the stairs.

Shit!

Prussia flicked off his torch hastily and crouched by the banisters with his heart hammering. He was so for it now. When that crazy Hungarian found out he'd been raiding the cake supply, he knew that there would be consequences. Probably not consequences he would survive either. Unless... unless of course he ambushed her and caught her off guard now before she had a chance to attack. And maybe afterwards he could even go upstairs and sneak in some sexytime with Specs. He grinned to himself at the thought. An awesome plan, right?

He timed the moment perfectly, waiting until Hungary had just taken her feet off the final stair before launching himself at her legs and tackling her to the ground. To his surprise, she went down a lot more easily than usual. And with a very uncharacteristic little yelp of terror too. As he pinned her down, his hands clasping a pair of skinny, fragile wrists, the realisation struck him suddenly that this victim wasn't Hungary at all...

"Specs?" Prussia whispered into the darkness, "Is that you?"

"Prussia?!" there was no mistaking those haughty puffs underneath him, "F-for goodness sake, you fool, let me go! You're crushing me!"

"Oh right. Yeah." Reluctantly, Prussia rolled off his body and fumbled for the torch while his captive scrambled to his feet. He switched it back on and Austria's form was illuminated before him; clothed in an elegant dressing-gown and squinting under the harsh torchlight. Even now, in the middle of the night, he had remembered to put those glasses on.

"So, would you care to explain just what you're doing here at this time of night?" he demanded, his lip curling as he surveyed Prussia's face, "And why you appear to be covered in chocolate?"

"Am I?" he put a hand to his cheek. It came away sticky. "Weird. Can't think how that got there."

Austria folded his arms. "Oh really? I suppose you wouldn't know anything about the sachertorte that's been mysteriously disappearing from my cupboards either?"

Ah. He knew. Double shit.

Prussia twirled the torch in his hands, trying to look casual. "Well, you know how the awesome me gets peckish sometimes..."

Austria shook his head in disbelief. "Honestly, your antics are utterly unbelievable sometimes." he flinched as the torchlight caught his eye, "And would you mind putting that thing down? It- it is rather too bright for my liking."

"Why? What's going to happen if I don't?" Smirking, he flashed the light directly into his face. Austria recoiled instantly, squeezing his eyes closed and rubbing at his nostrils as they tensed and flared.

"Pru- Prussia, I- hehhh -I mean it, I-I'm ehhhhhh-- h-heehhhh-- photo- photosen--" overpowered by the urge, he cupped his hands desperately over his mouth and nose, "Epshhuuuh! Ehhhh... Eh'shhoooo!"

He was trying to hold back, Prussia could tell. Trying and *failing*. Not only were those sneezes irresistibly noisy, but they sounded so messy too. Prussia battled to keep his voice steady.

"Gesundheit, Specs."

"E-excuse me." rummaging in his pocket, Austria pulled out an embroidered handkerchief and shook it open to bury his face inside, "Ehhk'TSCHIEWW!"

"Kesesese, you even keep a handkerchief with you now?" Prussia laughed as the aristocrat dabbed at his nose, "Mein Gott, you really are a priss, aren't you?"

Austria glared back at him disdainfully. "Prissy it may be to you, Prussia, but it is in my blood to behave with dignity at all times." he lowered the cloth, frowning, "Besides, it is useful to have one to offer to Miss Hungary. She tends to suffer from quite a lot of nosebleeds in my presence."

Prussia licked his lips. "Yeah... I bet she does."

Forget the sachertorte, it was the aristocrat who really looked good enough to eat. His eyes were reddened and filling with reactive tears; his face was screwed up in vulnerability; his glasses were slowly slipping down his nose as it twitched and fidgeted. Stodgy and boring on the outside, gooey in the middle.

"Excuse m- heeehhhh- me a-again, Pr- ehhihhhh- Prussia." raising his handkerchief, he whipped around to muffle another gorgeous outburst. "Hhhh... Hpschhuuhhh! Etch'SHHUUUH!!"

For once, Prussia was glad that it was so dark. The area around his groin was beginning to feel incredibly tight.

"Shit, Specs." he breathed, "I had no idea you were this bad!"

"Well, I am." he turned back angrily, one hand shielding his eyes from the bright torch glow, the other clutching his handkerchief like a comfort blanket, "Now, if I hadn't made this clear enough already, will you just turn that damnable torch off?!"

"What, this thing, you mean?" Prussia said, glancing at it like he'd only just noticed that it was there, "Nah, I don't think I will."

"What do you mean, you fool? Turn it off this instant!" he made a grab for the torch, but Prussia held it out of reach. Austria huffed irritably. "Honestly, anyone would think that you want me to sneeze again."

Just the mention of sneezing alone was enough to make his stomach flip. Embarrassed, he scratched the back of his head, unable to keep the smirk of pleasure off his face. "Well, now you mention it, Specs... there's nothing I'd like more."

"Wh-what ever do you-?"

Keeping the torch lowered for now, Prussia took a step towards the aristocrat and pinned him back against the wall.

"Listen, I know you're a pathetic little girl-boy, but you've got one hell of an incredible sneeze." he leaned in until their noses were touching, "So while I'm here, you might as well just do it again."

"P-prussia! Please control yourself!" flustered, Austria attempted to pull free in avail, "This- this really isn't very dignified behaviour at all!"

Cackling, Prussia lifted the torch and shone it full-on into his eyes once more. Two seconds was all it took before Austria started squirming again, his nose going into cute, twitchy little spasms. He raised his handkerchief to stifle, but Prussia caught his head and forced it down onto his chest.

"Rock me, Specs!"

A moment later, Austria did just that.

"Hehhhhh... Hehhhk'isshiew!! Ep'schuukk!!! Eh'tschHUUHH!!!!"

The first sneeze sent a jet of wet spray rocketing onto the nape of his neck; the second was violent enough to toss Austria's glasses onto the floor with the force. By the third sneeze, Prussia was so hard he was surprised his trousers hadn't burst open under the strain.

"Keep going!" he moaned, "Oh Gott, Specs, keep going!"

Thankfully, judging by his stilted breathing and strained expression, Austria's nose had no intention of stopping just yet.

"Eh'chiiiuhhh!!! Hre'shyuuu!!! Ts'HIIIEeeww!!!"

Tears cascaded down the aristocrat's helpless face, mingling in with his snot. Before he knew it, Prussia found himself gasping out in pleasure.

"At'SCHHUhhhk!!!" Austria's body tightened in preparation for the most powerful sneeze yet, "Ehhh'TSSSHHHIIEEEWWW!!!"

Prussia flung the torch aside with a clatter. It was no use; he couldn't resist it any longer. He'd just had to take Austria, and he had to take him now. His trembling hands fumbled with his trouser belt, struggling to undo the buckle. C'mon, c'mon!

Suddenly, there was the flick of a switch and light burst into the dark hallway, followed by an outraged scream.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Prussia turned and, oh shit, Hungary was standing at the bottom of the stairs. Her knuckles clenched around the handle of her frying pan to the point where they had turned white and she was so infuriated that she looked like she was about to explode at any moment. Instantly he let go of Austria and stepped away from him like he'd been burnt.

"Oh, hey Hungary! It's good to see you!"

Completely ignoring the greeting, Hungary ran straight over to Austria who was bent over double and gasping for breath. She lifted his chin up gently.

"Tell me, Mr Austria, what happened? What's wrong?"

Austria straightened and gestured towards Prussia. "It's him, he's been making me- making me-- heehhhh--" he ducked forward into his handkerchief, "Eh'tschuuhhk!"

Hungary rounded on him. "PRUSSIA! IS THIS TRUE?!"

"Uh, well... it wasn't exactly like that..." Prussia started, but he knew it was in vain. He might as well be making an epitaph right now. Sure enough, Hungary's green eyes were flashing manically, and her hands were shaking as she pulled her hands back to take a ferocious swing.

The last thing Prussia remembered before blacking out was the swish of the frying pan towards his face.

(End)

Be patient, Not_Telling; yours is up next!

LMAO...another painfully funny story from your brilliant mind! X3 This is insane! The only thing that'd make this better is if Canada were in on this sneezy loop of characters! Too funny!

Oh... My... God!!!!!!! >.<<<< That was INEVITABLY INCREDIBLE and HILARIOUS and ugh you genius.

And it's my way to repay you. Request away.

:lol:

Ahahahaha! That was so funny! Don't worry, Choco Turnip, there is no way in the heck I can be impatient with all these other drabbles to keep me busy.

:lol: Prussia oh my god and Hungary xD

@Super_Awko Well, if you really insist, I suppose there is something I’d like… Could you possibly please write a NorDen (yes, that order) where Denmark has a cold and is sneezing shamelessly-loud and blowing his nose frequently with explosive, furious honking. This is really annoying Norway for some reason (either because he’s a closeted fetishist, or because he’s secretly concerned that the illness is serious, or because he just genuinely finds it annoying. I’ll let you decide). Sorry about that; I always request really long fics. If you can’t do it for whatever reason, it’s totally fine! Thanks for letting me request, and I’m glad you enjoyed the last one.

@Lillian Thanks! Of course I can write some Prussia! And I studied Cold War history for my GCSE, so I’m feeling really excited about that idea. Bear in mind, though, that it won’t be funny when I write it; it’ll be angsty. Probably with some hurt/comfort sneaking in there too. I hope you don’t mind that. Let me know if you do.

Alrighty, sorry about the delay, Not_Telling, but I’ve finally finished your fic. I decided to go for Japan since I’m terrible at writing him and I really want to improve. Is this any better than my last Japan portrayals?

Philosophies and Therapies

At times like this, it was lucky that Greece was so unperceptive. Japan was two days into his cold now and the symptoms, apparently discontent with just eating him from the inside, were beginning to spill over the surface. His nose was so badly chapped that it mimicked the colour of cherry blossom, his eyes were rimmed with red rings of exhaustion and his little watery sniffles were getting humiliatingly frequent. If he'd been with anyone else- Italy, Germany, England, anyone at all- they would have noticed out in a heartbeat. Not Greece, though.

Japan watched his companion as he lounged on the grassy hilltop beside him; gazing over the ruins of Sparta with his usual vacant contemplation. Cats of all sizes had draped themselves over his body, apparently without any of his awareness whatsoever. It seemed like nothing could break such a deep reflection, but Japan's nose was determined to prove that wrong.

"Khhh... kk-ahhhhh..." his heart sank as the devious tickle began its ambush. Quickly, he buried his face in his hands to mask the inevitable sneezes, "Ky'ushhh! H'hkshhhh! K'shhhuhh!"

"Hey... Japan...?"

Forcing himself not to sniff, he raised his head cautiously. He needn't have feared, though; instead of the realisation he was expecting, Greece was simply holding out half of a curious, blood-red fruit.

"Would you like... some pomegranate? I was going to eat it all myself, but... I thought we should share."

"That is very kind of you, Greece-san, but doh thadk you." he cleared his throat in attempt to sound less croaky, "I ab dot really feeli'g very hudgry."

Greece nodded slowly and bit into the fruit himself. "My mother told me a story about a girl who ate pomegranate seeds... in the underworld. Pluto, the God, decided to keep her there for half of every year. It's... sad, isn't it?"

"O-oh yes, kkhhhh v-very." as he felt the tickle return, Japan ducked down and brought cupped hands to his face, "Ky'tshhh! He- kshhyuhh! Ep'tshhhhk!"

"Bless you..."

Japan blushed. "A-arigatou."

Bending over, he pretended to scratch one of the cats behind its ear while wiping his dripping nose inconspicuously against his already-sodden sleeve. He knew it was disgraceful behaviour- he would much prefer to use a tissue from the pocket pack he had- but he didn't want to risk drawing any more attention to himself. A moment later, however, he gave a start as he felt Greece's hand resting softly on his shoulder.

"Japan... you have a cold... right?"

"D-doh!" he shook his head, flustered, "There is no need to worry, I'b feeli'g- feeli'g fi-fi- Fk'shhyuu!"

The sneeze came out as a racking jolt; powerful enough to force the build-up of snot out of his nose in a long trail. Horrified, he tried to sniffle it back up as best as he could, wishing that Greece would stop staring.

"Bless you..." his friend said finally, "Hmmm... I can't afford any tissues... but you can use my shirt if you want to."

He pulled the material out from his chest like he was offering it to him but Japan pushed it back, scandalised. Western customs could be so undignified sometimes!

"Th-thadk you Greece-san, but that is dot decessary!" he retrieved his tissue pack from his pocket and pulled out a fresh one, "Excuse me for a moment."

Turning aside, he blew with as much restraint as possible. The noise that resulted was wet and gurgling, still loud enough to redden his cheeks, and failed miserably to clear any of the congestion. Noticing his distress, Greece scotched up a little closer and snaked his arm over Japan's shoulder.

"Do you know what I do... every time I get a cold...?"

"Hodestly, this isd't a-"

"Whenever I get a cold... I put a cat over my brain. Their powers are... therapeutic... I think." gently, he lifted up the tabby resting on his lap, "Here... I think you should try too..."

Japan opened his mouth to protest, but before he knew it, he had placed the cat right on top of his head.

"There. Is that... better?"

"Er, d-dot really, doh." Far apart from being therapeutic, the cat's claws were digging painfully into his skull and the weight made him feel like his whole head was about to come caving in. Worse still, the long, fluffy tail was dangling directly over his face, flicking against his hypersensitive nose and sending it into tickly oblivion.

"Hy'ushhuu! Ksh'yuuuhh!" the releases were fittish and jarring, sending the cat toppling from his head with an angry yowl. He could feel his nose still twitching and he raised the crumpled tissue to his face, "Heh-heshhiuu! K'etchii!"

Greece's arms found their way around him again in an instant. "Bless you. Are you alright?"

"Yes, f-fide thadk you." Japan blew into the tissue softly and his friend rubbed his back with careful concern.

"Wow, you must be really ill. The cat method... it always works for me."

Dabbing his nose, Japan chuckled slightly. "It was a lovely thought, Greece-san, but I dod't thidk adyone has the sabe coddectiod with cats as you do."

"I guess not... I wonder what would work..." he stared into the distance thoughtfully..."Hey... I've thought of something..."

"What is it?" Japan asked, bracing himself for another strange, Western philosophy.

"Sleep." Greece said simply, "Sleep... makes everyone feel better..."

Japan nodded. "Yes, I have heard that is true, but..." he glanced uneasily over the hill, "This isd't a suitable place to rest at all!"

"What do you mean? I feel just like sleeping here myself..." he settled himself down into a comfortable lying position on the grass and patted his chest invitingly, "Why don't you rest your head... against me? It might help you relax."

Once again, Japan felt his cheeks flaring. "Greece-san, I'b dot sure it would be polite to sleep on you."

"Come on, please." he patted again, more insistently, "My body is so nice and soft and fluffy... just like a cat."

Japan frowned, fighting against an internal dilemma. On one hand, he was aware that this wouldn't be respectful behaviour at all, especially as an honoured guest at his friend's house. On the other... his affliction had rendered him exhausted and, ashamed as he was to admit it even to himself, a part of him desperately wanted to feel how soft Greece's chest really was. Mind made up, he sighed.

"Al-alright thed." very slowly and in the least offensive way as possible, he snuggled up beside his friend's body, "Is this hurting you at all?"

A soft snore sounded in response. Greece had already fallen asleep.

"Oh Greece-san..." instinctively, he curled up even closer and rested his head fully on his friend's chest. He hadn't been lying; it was soft. Very soft indeed.

Japan rubbed his nose against his fist sighed again, this time in contentment. It really was very relaxing, lying among the grass with the warm, summery wind breathing over them. And it was so peaceful too; the only sounds that could be heard were the gentle mewing of the cats and Greece's whispery breathing. Finally, he understood why his Western friends observed this sleeping practice so often.

Sniffing away any lingering congestion, Japan closed his eyes and allowed the steady rise and fall of Greece's chest to lull him gradually to sleep.

(End)

Awwww cute unexpected couple! Seems like you encompassed Japan well in this. Very cute drabble. If it's possible,could I possibly make a request for Canada? I've been starting to warm up to him a lot and he's a really cool character and country!

OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOD.

Girl. This is too perfect. In fact, no, it was not only perfect. It was ADORABLE. It was HOT. It was SEXY. You just KILLED me. I'm DEAD now. THANKS.

It was...

AHSKDT! AHSKDT! AHSKDT!

Uhm, yeah. i'm tired, so I'm not making any sense right now...but yeah. That was beautiful. That was so so perfect. THANK you.

If possible, could I request some brotherly love between America and Canada? biggrin.png

Oh yes. yes. yes. That would be lovely. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes.

If possible, could I request some brotherly love between America and Canada? biggrin.png

Oh yes. yes. yes. That would be lovely. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes.

I third this.

Archived