Sneeze Fetish Forum

CT <3

I know there is a lot of hetalia stuff on here already, but seeing as I'm new to the community, I'd thought I'd also try my hand at writing a little. This is my first ever sneezefic, written for Hachimitsu's Tea in return for the wonderful Austria artwork smile.png . The paring is Sufin. Now, as much as I would love to announce that I am Hidekaz Himaruya , sadly I am not. Therefore, it should go without saying that I do not own any of these characters.

Right then, here goes. (By the way, I could be writing hetalia fics more regularly if people enjoy this one.)

Sufin fic

It felt like they'd been on the road for an age now to Sweden. Every day, they wandered ceaselessly through forests, valleys and winding rivers without any sign of nearing their destination. Not that the journey had been an arduous one. In fact, Sweden couldn't ever remember being as happy under Denmark's rule as he was now. Maybe that had something to do with his traveling companion.

In the beginning, he'd noticed how awkward Finland was around him, always shying away and trembling in his presence, but gradually his partner had learnt to open up to him. And perhaps to trust him a little more too. In turn, Sweden had made sure to see to his every need, whether it was food, warmth or protection.

But now it seemed that he had an issue to contend with.

Finland had started wearing cologne.

How exactly he had managed to acquire it in a land as desolate as this was beyond Sweden, but after watching it being applied this morning, he was certain of it. While Finland was changing, he'd produced a tiny bottle from his pocket and gave one or two secretive sprays before stowing it away again.

Normally, Sweden wouldn't have minded. It was even... cute in a way, he supposed. The only problem was that his nose didn't agree with it at all.

As he breathed in now, while he followed Finland across their path, Sweden could the smell the cologne again, it's scent wafting back in the breeze. It was a deep, kind of earthy scent; the scent of pine leaves and forests.

It diffused over his nose and he could feel it instantly going into spasms, twitching and buzzing like it was crawling with little creatures.

"Huh-huh-huhhh-"

Fighting to control himself, Sweden rifled through his pockets in desperation. How could he have been so careless as to have not brought a handkerchief with him? The very thought of sneezing in front of Finland was too embarrassing to contemplate.

"Huhh-huhhh-huhhhh..."

Finally, his nose gave in to the temptation and Sweden hastily placed his thumb and forefinger either side if his nostrils, stifling each sneeze as it came.

"H'tchhhhh! N'xchhhhhhh! A'schhhhh!"

Finland stopped dead in his tracks. "Sve, what was that noise?"

Sweden rubbed his itching eyes with a fist. "Noise?"

"Yeah. It sounded whispery. Like a gust of air or something."

"Tr-huh-trees m-maybe-huh?"

"No, it was more of a-" he trailed off as Sweden captured another 'E'tschhhhhh!' in his hand, "There it is again!"

"Is 't an animal?" The tickle had died down now, but Sweden's nose was running so badly it was almost impossible not to sniff. He did the best he could at mopping up with his coat sleeve, thanking the Gods that Finland had not yet turned around.

Finland shook his head. "I don't think so. It's gone now anyway."

He turned suddenly and saw Sweden's face. "You've gone all red!"

At that moment, Sweden would have given anything to evaporate on the spot.

"Ja. 't's hot here." he said. It was a struggle to keep the strain of embarrassment out of his voice.

"Just as long as you're not coming down with a fever or anything..." Finland said, frowning, "Well, shall we continue, Sve?"

They resumed their pace, Finland leading and Sweden trailing after, making sure to keep a hand over his nose at all times. The last thing needed was Finland knowing that his protector was suffering from allergies. Whatever it took, he would to his all to hide it.

The sky was quickly darkening, the fire embers were dying and owls hooted in the distance as Sweden settled down beside his partner, ready for bed. All day, coping with his allergies had been agonising, and trying to keep them from Finland had been an even greater challenge. His nose was so painful over dinner that he'd barely been able to eat his meatballs. Come to think of it, Finland hadn't eaten much either... perhaps he was just tired.

"The stars are so beautiful tonight, aren't they?" Finland said, staring up at the sky, "Romantic wouldn't you say?"

"Ja." Sweden rolled over. "Well, g'night, Fin." The sooner they were able to sleep, the better. Finland's cologne would wear off in the night and, if he was lucky, he might even forget to put it on tomorrow morning.

"Sve, wait." said Finland, "C-can I just say something first?"

He sat up unsurely."Go 'head."

Finland placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I-I just wanted to tell you that... well, was nervous about leaving Denmark and travelling with you at first, but after you've supported me and protected me these last few weeks..." he edged closer, "I owe a lot to you, and I want you to know that I'm grateful."

He was very close now; close enough to make Sweden's heart thud. Their arms snaked around each other automatically. Like a naughty schoolchild, Finland suddenly leaned up and kissed Sweden on the mouth. The exposed nape of his neck, exactly where the cologne was, hovered directly under Sweden's nose.

There was no time to try to hold it in, no time to stifle, no time even to turn his head away as the power of the scent blasted his nose with an uncontrollable, sneezy itch. With no other choice, Sweden pulled away from the kiss and buried his face into Finland's shoulder as the urge overpowered him.

"Heh-Heshoo! Achshew! Etchoo!"

He was rendered helpless as the sneezes spilled out, his eyes burning, his nose streaming, and the stubborn itch refusing to cease.

"Ishoo! Tchshew! Ntchoo!"

He could feel Finland's body against his, supporting him, stroking his back. Making it bearable. He breathed in once more and threw himself into one last sneeze.

"Huh-huh- huhshoo!!"

His sneezes finally spent, Sweden emerged and dislodged himself from his partner's arms.

"Terveydekski." Finland's face was a watery blur before him.

"'Scuse me." Sweden adjusted his glasses and desperately attempted to mop his eyes on the back of his hand.

The patch on Finland's shirt where his nose had been was now dampened with sneeze spray and covered in a trail of yellowy mucus. Horrified, Sweden held his head in his hands.

"Fin, 'm, snff, 'm so sorry!"

Finland shook his head. "Don't be, Sve, you couldn't help it. Here,"

He dug a handkerchief put of his pocket and mopped away the mess. Then, after a moment of tentative hesitation, he leaned forward and dabbed under Sweden's nose and glasses. The feeling of the soft cloth against his face was strangely soothing.

"What's making you like this?" Finland asked. He sounded anxious. "Is it one of the flowers?"

Sweden sniffled. "...No."

"Is it an animal, then?"

"...No."

"Tell me, Sve! Whatever it is, I promise to get rid of it." He leaned in, dangerously close. The tickle in Sweden's nose bit back with a deep intensity and his breath began to hitch.

"Fin, huh-move-huh 'way. Huh-huhh..."

Sensing what was coming, Finland raised his handkerchief to Sweden's nose, just in time.

"Hishooo!"

"Terveydekski." Finland wiped his nose again carefully and placed his handkerchief down on Sweden's lap.

"It's me, isn't it?" he said "My cologne."

Red-faced, Sweden nodded.

Finland sighed. "Oh Sve... why didn't you tell me? Were you embarrassed?"

"Bit. Maybe." he looked aside, "Sorry."

"Don't worry." Finland stood up, "There's a river nearby- I'll go and wash it off right away."

"Y' don't need t'." Sweden said quickly, "I'll deal with 't."

"No really, it's-it's fine," Finland was gabbling again for some reason, "I mean... I-I wore that cologne for you in the first place."

"F' me?"

"Yeah..." Finland always looked so cute when he blushed, "I thought the scent might remind you of Christmas time and presents and snow... But if it's bothering you then it's bothering me too." he started walking towards the river, "I'll be back in a moment."

When Sweden was sure that Finland was completely out of earshot, he picked up the crumpled handkerchief and blew his nose fiercely.

His nose and eyes weren't quite as tickly as before, but he could still feel himself teaming with allergic symptoms. He was almost breathless, light-headed and giddy all over like he was about to collapse.

Though... perhaps that didn't have anything to do with allergies.

Lifting a finger, Sweden traced the ring around his lips, still warm from the touch of Finland's.

Finland had kissed him. His Finland had kissed him.

All traces of the cologne had disappeared, but Sweden's head was spinning more furiously than ever.

Fifteen minutes later, a fully washed and cologne-free Finland returned from the river and nestled himself contentedly next to Sweden's waiting body. It had been a long time now, Sweden recalled, since he had first put his arm around his partner on that cold winter night and felt him stiffen with fear beneath him. Now, Finland's body was calm, relaxed and warm. It should have been heavenly to sit there holding him, but all Sweden could think of were his allergies. And it was clear that Finland could tell.

"Sve... you're still embarrassed, aren't you?" he said, "About the sneezing."

"Mmmm." There was no point in denying it.

"You really don't need to be. You- you-" he blushed again, "You've got such a cute sneeze!"

"C-cute?" That was the last word Sweden expected to be associated with him.

"Yes... it's so soft and whispery... from such a big man like you too. Adorable..." Finland sighed softly "Anyway, allergies are nothing to be ashamed of. Lots of people have them. Even-even me."

That revelation was even more surprising.

"Y'do? What is 't?"

Finland shuffled uncomfortably. "Please don't be angry, Sve. It's just, well... it's that sauce you make for the meatballs. There's something in it which makes my nose itch like crazy."

Sweden's insides shrivelled up with embarrassment. How many times had he cooked that meatball sauce for Finland, thinking it would make him happy? And every single time Finland had pretended to enjoy it, actually thanked him for making it. When all along...

"You are angry, aren't you?" for a moment, Finland looked nearly as scared as he had when they'd first started travelling together,"I-I know I should have said something. I'm so sorry."

"No." Sweden said as softly as he could, "'M sorry, Fin. Won't make 't again."

"Thank you." Finland smiled, then sat up suddenly. "Speaking of that sauce, there's still some of it in the pot, isn't there?"

Sweden threw off his blanket and crawled over to the pile of his belongings.

"Little bit. I'll throw 't 'way."

"No, I didn't mean that." Finland padded over beside him, "Here, give the pot to me, I'll show you how it is. So- so you don't have to be embarrassed anymore."

Sweden frowned, but Finland had such an earnest expression that he handed the pot over. Lifting it up to his face, Finland breathed in sharply.

The effect was almost instantaneous. Finland's face screwed up as if in pain; his eyes beaded with tears; his nose twitched devilishly.

"
Heh-heh-heh-
" he threw his head forward and the sneeze exploded out of him like a missile. "
HURARGGHHHSHOOO!!!
"

The sheer volume and force behind the sneeze caught Sweden off guard. He had been expecting something much smaller, much quieter from little Finland. But he didn't feel at all disappointed. In fact, quite the opposite.

"P-prosit, Fin."

Finland looked up, grinning nervously. "You see? My sneezes are so loud! Not cute at all like your little hisses."

Sweden wished he could tell his partner how much he disagreed, but he couldn't quite find the words. Instead, he pulled Finland back into his arms.

"So... do you promise that you won't be awkward about sneezing anymore, Sve?" Finland asked as Sweden stroked his hair.

"I'll try not t' be." Sweden promised, "My wife."

(End) Okay, so this was my first time writing and I don't really know the Nordics that well, but I had a go. I hope it was good enough.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahahaha~! Fin's sneeze at the end! That was lovely! It surprised me too <3

Great job, and welcome to the forum! I hope you continue to grace us with fun ficlets :3

AWWWW!! SUFIN IS MY FAVORITE AND I LOVE SWEDEN SO MUCH!!! You wrote them so well, and Fin's sneeze is so funny XD Awesome job <3 <3 <3

Oh. My. God. Would it be weird if I said that I love you for that? Because I totally do! It was just what I wanted, and I loved that you spent some time building the atmosphere a bit. The characterization was great, and I nearly died of happiness when I saw that you'd included my headcannon about Sweden's soft, whispery sneezes and Fin's loud ones :D And the bit where Finland caught Sweden's sneeze in the handkerchief was just perfect ^///^ Thank you so much, it was utterly adorable! I hope to see more fics from you in the future <3

Thank you everyone for such lovely comments; they made me really happy :D . Hachimitsu's Tea, it was such a relief to discover you liked it. Looking back, I'm really not happy with the opening, but ah well. Also, I was so nervous posting that I forgot to mention that 'Terveydekski' and 'Prosit' mean 'bless you' in Finnish and Swedish respectively. Sometime in the near future, I'm also going to post an ItPan fic for KK in return for her England artwork, but I don't have the full brief yet so I'm not sure exactly when that will be. (By the way, I'm sorry about the bizarre indenting. I'm not quite sure how that happened.)

aww sweden's sneezes sound really cute omfg

finland was definitely a surprise lol

glad to see another hetalian author on the forum~

aaahm about what you want to write for me-- as long as it's itapan it's good, really, but i do prefer kiku as the sneezer, and i like mess. im not the best with plots but sneezing in the rain is rly cute to me?? sorry it isnt much but as long as its itapan im sure i'll like it. uvu

^^ Rightho, I'll get to it smile.png. I don't know how long it will take so I'm sorry about that.

thank you !!

it's fine ! take as long as you need uwu

um um also,,,, if you have a skype, emi and i thought it would be cool if you would consider joining her skype group for talking about fetishy hetalia things !! um if you want to just do what that journal says; if not, thank you for reading it @ w @

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve finally finished the fic for KK- I’m so sorry about the delay. This was surprisingly fun to write, despite the fact I’m a GerIta shipper. Might have even got me temporally converted ;) . Anyway, hope it’s okay!

ItPan fic

As the rain lashed down over London in its torrents, Japan wandered through the city streets, huddled over against the cold. It had been well over fifteen minutes since the G8 conference had begun, yet he was surely no closer to reaching his destination than before.

Where was it that Britain said the meeting would be held? Blonde Street? Bont Street? Everywhere looked the same under this dreary black-grey sky.

Japan could barely remember a time when he'd felt more miserable. His shirt and jacket were soaked through, clinging to his skin uncomfortably; the bone deep wind seemed to rattle his very bones. But worst of all, Japan could sense the beginnings of a horrendous cold.

He'd noted the first signs on the plane journey with some trepidation- sore eyes, twinging headache and the unmistakeable pain in the back of his throat nagging with every swallow. Now, with the full fury of the British weather upon him, he could feel the symptoms developing at an alarming rate.

While he walked on, congestion oozed steadily in the back of his nose, making it almost impossible to breathe properly. Japan sniffed in attempt to clear it, producing a forlorn, squelchy sound. He tried again, harder and more fiercely this time. His nose twitched and strained under the pressure, deepening into an insistent tickle.

"Hh...h-hahh-" Japan rubbed the bridge of his nose desperately, but the tickle only intensified further still. "H-hahh...hahh-hahh-" Quickly he cupped his hands over his nose and mouth to catch the incoming sneeze.

"K'atchii! KshhhhhYUUU!! K'ASHCHU!"

The build-up of mucus exploded from his nose with the force, coating his hands and his lower lip in a layer of stickiness. Keeping one fist firmly covering his nose, Japan fumbled in his pockets for a tissue, a handkerchief, anything, but found himself embarrassingly short. He sniffled the mess back up as best as he could and wiped his hands on his trousers, painfully aware how inelegant the whole ordeal was. A raging fever was blazing through his body, making him woozy and faint. He wondered how much longer he could go on for...

"Japan! Japan! I've found you at last!"

Japan's heart leapt at the sound of the familiar voice. He turned, and his insides sagged with relief at the sight of Italy dashing through the streets towards him, armed with a bolanagse patterned umbrella.

"I thought I'd never find you!" he said, and instantly threw his arms over his shoulders, "Hug!"

Dripping wet and weak from fever, Japan wanted nothing more then than to melt into the warmth of Italy's arms, but somehow, that didn't quite seem proper. Instead, he pulled away from the hug and bowed respectfully to his friend.

"Good *snff* afterdood Itary-kun. I ab very preased *snff* to see you." He hadn't realised how weak and stuffy his voice sounded until now.

"Veee, are you okay, Japan?" Italy quickly pulled him under the glorious shelter of his umbrella, "You're soaking!"

"What *snff* habbeded id the *snff* codferedce?" Regardless of his constant sniffing, the flow from his nose refused to cease.

"We couldn't start without you, Japan! The others all sent me out to find you and-" he stopped suddenly, his head cocked to one side, "Japan...your nose is running! Are you ill?"

Japan looked aside, blushing furiously. "I-I dod't thidk so..."

He could tell Italy was not convinced in the slightest.

"Waaaah, you are, aren't you?" he tugged at Japan's shirt and began leading him down the street, "Come on, you need to get inside! My hotel's just around the corner."

"*snff* R-right." Even with Italy's arm wrapped around his shoulders it was difficult to keep his teeth from chattering. The rain continued to pelt down relentlessly on Italy's umbrella and the wind buffeted them at all angles.

"Hh-hahh-"

A wave of itchiness hit Japan's nose so suddenly that it was all he could do to turn his head away in time.

"E'katchhhiii! Ah...A'TSSCHIIEW!"

Spray rocketed from his mouth, mingling with the wetness of the rain.

"E-excuse be *snff*."

A hot dribble of mucus snaked over his lips and he brushed it away hastily on his sleeve. Italy's face was awash with concern.

"Veee, salute Japan!" he gave his friend's back a supportive pat, "Don't worry, we're here now!" There was the sound of a door swinging open, and Japan felt himself being ushered inside. Dazed and shivery, he immediately collapsed into a chair beside the empty reception desk.

He sat there for some time, curled up against the dampness, with the heavy feeling of thick snot bunging up his nostrils.

But was something...comforting nearby as well, some kind of ease to the cold, though he couldn't think what it could be.

"Hey...Japan?" Italy's voice sounded so soft, as if he was calling from a long way away. "Wake up, Japan."

Slowly, he let his eyes flicker open. Italy was perching on the arm of the chair, his arms latched around his friend's waist, hugging him close. For a moment Japan felt compelled to push him off, but he couldn't quite muster the strength. Besides, as indecent as it was, his body felt so warm...

The hug broke off abruptly, as Italy climbed down and squeezed himself next to him. He lifted his arms up and pulled at the shoulders of Japan's jacket, gently lifting it off. Panicked, Japan grabbed it back.

"No!"

Italy payed no attention, pulling the jacket from his grip and tossing it aside. "You've got to take you shirt off, Japan! You'll just get colder." His fingers moved next to the shirt underneath, undoing the buttons and peeling the soaking material from his body. Japan threw his arms around himself automatically, blushing a furious red while his wet skin goospimpled. A burning sensation had begun at the tip of his nose, sending spasms of irritation all the way down.

"Veee, that's better now!" apparently oblivious to the humiliation, Italy cheerily slipped off his own jacket, draping it around Japan's shoulders. "You see, you can just wear mine!"

"Itary, I'b *snff* dot-heh- sure that this is -heh- v-very digni- digni-" The effort of trying to hold the sneeze in was making his sinuses ache and his eyes water over.

"HahisHYUU!! Hah'shhhhiew!! K'ATCHYUUM!!"

Japan's nose gave up before he was ready for it, and his futile attempt to lift his hands was not quick enough to block the burst of germs and snot and spray. He could feel the mucus sliding over his lips and down to his chin.

"Salute, Japan!"

"Excuse be. *snff snff*" he tried his best to dab his nose discreetly, but it was worthless. Desperate, he turned to Italy. "Itary-kud, do you *snff* h-have a tissue?"

Italy rummaged in his pockets. "No, but you can use this!" With a happy flourish, he pulled out a piece of material, coloured brightly in red, white and green and held it to Japan's nose. Horrified, Japan struggled to pull away.

"Itary! I caddot use your *snff* f-frag! That w-wourd... HEH'KSCHHHYUU!"

The sneeze forced his head forward, straight into the centre of Italy's flag.

"Veee, salute again!" Wasting no time, Italy wiped his friend's face with the material, dabbing it clean.

Rendered speechless with embarrassment, Japan struggled with his response.

"I-I...I apologise for...excuse me... I didn't want to...I-I..."

He was silenced with another hug that made his whole body relax.

"Don't worry Japan!" Italy said, "I'll see the others immediately and tell them to cancel the meeting. They'll understand!" he gave him a fleeting, affectionate kiss on the cheek and jumped to his feet. "See you in a minute!"

Curled up comfortably in his chair, Japan watched his friend's retreating back, unable to decide whether he felt more joyful or ashamed. He looked down at the balled-up Italian flag in his hand.

"I'm sorry for bothering you." he muttered.

(End)

Next up will be a GerIta fic, as part of a trade with Emi. I’m not quite sure how long it will take, but hopefully sometime next week. Knowing me it’ll probably take much longer though :( . Oh, forgot to mention 'salute' means 'bless you' in Italian. I quite like the idea of the characters blessing in their native language, even though it makes no sense considering they speak English the rest of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

^^Thank you for the supportive comment; it really is great to know that people like my work. Anyway, I’ve done the first bit of Emi’s GerIta (finally), so here it is. Might need a little bit of a mess warning.

GerIta Fic (Part 1)

Riiiiing!

The first blare of the telephone caught Germany off guard, snapping his focus away from the mountain of forms on his desk.

Riiiiing!

Eyes narrowed, he glanced at it cautiously. It felt like he spent half his time answering telephones these days, constantly rushing after incompetent European countries who were apparently incapable of managing their finances alone. Why he had to take care of them he didn't know, but his boss always insisted...

Apart from today, of course. Today was Valentine's day- the one day Germany could be sure of being left alone to get on with his work in peace. Despite their worsening colds, Spain was visiting Romano, Austria was taking Hungary around Vienna, and even Prussia had managed to disappear off somewhere. Perfect.

Riiiiing!

The chime was so high-pitched that it was seriously beginning to irritate him now. Sighing, Germany picked up the receiver.

"Ja, who is it?"

A weak, congested voice crackled at the other end of the phone. "Gerbady! *Koff koff*. Help me Gerbady!"

Germany's heart sank. If there was one country he'd wanted to talk to least of all on Valentine's day...

"Italy, is zat you?"

"Si..." Italy paused to break out into a fit of coughing, "I feel awful, Gerbady. By body feels sore, by dose... i-is heh r-rudding and... a-annnd....heh-hehhh hehshoo! Heptshew! Hepshhhhiiii!"

Germany pulled the receiver away instinctively as his friend was overcome by sneezes.

"Vell, gesundheit, but I don't know vhat you expect me to..." He trailed off at the sound of Italy's dismayed little groan.

"Cad't you cobe to by house? Your hugs always bake be feel better."

Germany sighed again and checked his watch. "I don't know, Italy, I just have so much vork I must get done."

"Cobe od Gerbady *snff*, I deed you!" Italy sounded almost close to tears, "Cobe take care ob be! Please?"

There was something so beseeching in his tone; something that gave Germany a pang of longing for the old Axis days. Could it be that he actually *missed* that pasta-eating, flag-waving dummkopf's company?

"Okay, okay," Germany stood up, pushing his work aside carefully for later, "I'll be zhere as soon as I can."

It was less than an hour later when Germany pulled his Volkswagen to a halt beside Italy's drive, his heart skipping and jittering in an uncustomary way. As efficient as his timing was, he wished he'd thought to take a different route; stumbling across Switzerland and Liechtenstein's romantic picnic hadn't exactly put him in the best of spirits. Though... he couldn't quite understand what was making him feel this way. After all, he'd taken care of Italy plenty of times before, why should this time be any different?

A little voice seemed to whisper the answer in the back of his mind. 'Valentine's day.' Just thinking about it brought back a swooping wave of shame. There was no way he was ever going to make a mistake like that again...

Germany stepped out of the car, giving himself a little shake. That had been years ago now. Italy had probably taken countless girls to dinner since; enough to have forgotten all about it.

Italy's front door had been left slightly ajar when he reached it, so he pushed his way inside and called out.

"Italy, it's me! Are you zhere?"

A muffled response came from within.

"Si..."

Germany followed the sound through Italy's house until he reached the conservatory and flung the door open.

"Mein Gott, Italy..." he breathed.

In all his time taking care of his friend, Germany couldn't remember ever seeing him afflicted with a cold as bad as this one. He was huddled up on the sofa, swathed in blankets, looking pale and shivery and forlorn. He looked up at the sound of Germany's arrival, his face instantly brightening.

"Yay, Gerbady!" he stretched his arms out weakly, "I kdew you'd *snff* cobe!"

Germany crossed the room and knelt down by Italy's side, taking his limp hand in his own. Close up, he looked even worse than before; his cheeks blanched; his eyes sore; his nose rubbed raw around the edges.

"Good grief... you look completely miserable."

"Veeee... I *snff* feel cobpletely biserable too." a trail of snot trickled out of Italy's nostril and he sniffled it back up, "Bud ad least I'b got Gerbady t-to-" he stopped mid-sentence, his breath wavering.

Germany frowned uncertainly.

"Are- are you alright? Vhat's the matter?"

"Heh-heh- ahhhh, Gerbady, I heh- t-think I'b going to... g-going to- hehh-hehhhh..."

His face contorted with anticipation and his body flung forward as he launched into a string of fitful sneezes.

"Epshiii! Heh...hehshiiii!! K'achhooo!"

Each sneeze came out as an explosion of mess, sending vapour and globs of mucus rocketing onto the sheets. Inwardly, Germany winced, but Italy looked so drained and pathetic that he decided not to lecture him.

"Gesundheit." he pushed him down gently, "Try to lie back a little."

Italy responded with a nervous little grin, turning towards him and dabbing his nose with a blanket as the thick snot flowed over his upper lip.

"By dose is s-so tickly to-today... heh-heh hweshhhew!"

Spray burst from his mouth with the force, blasting Germany straight in the face. The moisture glistened on his cheek, wet and disgusting enough to make his blood boil.

"ITALY! I've told you before about not spreading your germs everywhere!" he wiped the mess off furiously with his sleeve, "Do you zhink I vant to catch your cold?"

He didn't realise he'd been shouting until he saw the tears prickling in the corners of Italy's eyes.

"I-I'b sorry, Sir. I did't mean to sdeeze od you."

Germany hastily softened his tone.

"Zhere is no need to call me 'Sir.' And don't you have a handkerchief to sneeze into?"

Italy shook his head, giving an irritating little sniff for good measure.

Sighing, Germany reached into his pocket. "Very vell, you can use mine...just this once."

He pressed the square of cotton, neatly folded as ever, into Italy's hand then froze suddenly. It had only just occurred to him that all those years ago, it had been that exact same handkerchief he'd tried to dry Italy's tears with, right after he'd...

Germany could've kicked himself. How on Earth could he have failed to remember before?

Mercifully, it had seemed to evade Italy's attention for he looked as clueless as ever while he blew his nose and rubbed his welling eyes.

"I'b sorry for draggidg Gerbady away from work." he said sheepishly.

"It's fine. Zhere are... zhere are some things more important zhan working." Germany cleared his throat uncomfortably, "Now, how about we go upstairs and I run you a nice hot bath?"

He stood up and started across the room. "Come on."

"Wait, Gerbady..." Italy lingered on the edge of the sofa, shivering violently, "I dod't thidk I cad..." he made a wobbly attempt to stand before swaying and sinking back down.

"Alright zhen." Germany returned to the sofa and scooped up Italy's limp frame in his arms, "If you can't valk, I'll carry you."

He bore Italy's weight through his house like a Prince carrying his rescued lover home, remembering all the times he'd seen Austria and Hungary do it for each other on Valentine's day. Not that this was supposed to be romantic or anything though...

"Gerbady, I cad feel your *snff* heart u'der here." Italy said, touching his chest, "It's beatidg *snff* really fast!"

"I-is zhat so?"

Why did he have to feel so lightheaded now? He used to carry Italy all the time in their Axis days without even thinking about it.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sudden feeling of Italy's chest twitching and jerking, while his breath hitched over in the same fluttery way as before.

"Heh-hehhh...hehhhhhh..."

He threw his face into Germany's shirt as the sneezes racked his body.

"Heshhiiii! Kissshhhewww!! Heh...Hwashoooo!!"

With each convulsion, Germany could feel the warm snot bursting onto his shoulder and steaming down. He fought to keep the exasperation out of his voice.

"You left my handkerchief in the conservatory, didn't you?"

Italy emerged, snivelling loudly. "I'b sorry Gerbady!"

Germany rolled his eyes and shifted Italy's position in his arms as they began to ascend the stairs. "Dummkopf."

(To be continued)

Okay, I know this isn’t brilliant, but see it as a warm-up act for Part 2 which should be coming soon hopefully. Please tell me what you think of it!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SO PRECIOUSSSS<333333333333 I love it so much <33 Thank you thank you thank youuuuuu!

cutecutecutecutecutecutecute ahhh!

*dies from cute*

This is marvelous, madame!

*gasp* too marvelous!

TOO MUCH MARVELOUS!!!!

Heyy, um, when ur done with GerIta....

Maybe....

You could do a GerPan? Or another ItaPan? Or another Gerita? Or a USUK? Or an AmeriPan? Or or or or

GAHHH! SO MANY BEAUTIFUL PAIRINGS!!

Sigh.

Sick America! Sick Japan! Sick England!

Okay, I love Germany pairings, Italy pairings, Japan pairings, America pairings, England pairings...

NYAHHHHH!!!

*hangs head in defeat*

Never mind.

• 2 weeks later...

@ Not_Telling

I’ve wanted to write some sneezy England for ages now, so I can certainly take you up on that USUK offer, if that’s alright with you. I don’t ship the paring, but I love England so much that it shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

Anyway, I’m really sorry about the wait for this fic; school’s been manic with essays and university application and such like. Also, this GerIta is turning out to be a lot longer than I expected, so I’m going to post a THIRD part hopefully very soon (I have started it). For the meantime, here’s part two. Needs somewhat of a mess warning, and a definite fluff warning.

GerIta Fic (Part 2)

Water cascaded out of the taps as they were flicked on full-blast, settling at the base of the bathtub. Rolling his sleeves up to his elbows, Germany knelt to test the temperature against his hands. Normally he wouldn't have bothered with all this hot water nonsense- a icy-cold bath would do anyone good, ill or not- but today it was imperative that he got everything just right.

His head jerked to attention at the sound of another wet sniffle. On the edge of the bathtub, Italy sat wiping his steaming nose on his hand and hugging his knees into his chest. A little pile of his clothes rested in a heap on the bathroom floor beneath him.

Feeling himself redden, Germany hastened to turn away.

"You know, Italy, you could have kept your undervear on at zhe very least."

"Dobody takes a bath id their clothes!" Italy giggled and sniffled again, "Besides, you've seed be daked loads ob tibes, Gerbady!"

"Zhat's not the point... I-I just zhink zhat-"

He stopped short as Italy's breath began to waver and hitch again.

"Kweshhhhooo! Heh-heh-heh...Hept-SHHIII!!! *Snffff! Snff snff*"

His nose was running more violently than ever now, causing snot to dribble all the way down to his chin.

"Gesundheit. Here," Germany unbuttoned his shirt and threw it over, "Seeing as you've already sneezed on zhis, so I suppose it doesn't matter if you use it again."

"Th-thadk you heh G-gerb-gerbad... heh-heh"

He buried his face into the folds just in time for another fierce bout of sneezing.

"Keshhooo! HEWESHIII! ISHIIIEWWW!!"

"Gesundheit." Germany turned off the taps and stood up, "Zhere, I zhink the water might be ready now."

"Yay!" Italy handed the shirt back before slipping into the bath with a soft splash, "So dice a'd warb."

Sighing, Germany folded up his ruined shirt, trying not to gag. "I'm glad the vater is alright for you."

"Veeee...perfetto." he settled back and gave a contented sigh, "I cad albost *snffff* almost breathe through my nose dow!"

Germany nodded stiffly. "Alright zhen, I'll leave you to it."

He had barely managed to open the bathroom door before he heard his friend's distressed whine again.

"Wait, Gerbady *snff* Germany, aren't you going to stay with me?"

He turned his head, blushing. "Vell, I just zhought-"

To his horror, flustered tears began to collect in Italy's eyes, "No, please don't cry, Italy! I did not mean-"

"Waaah, Gerbady doesd't wadt to *snff snff* want to stay with me! Dod't you like be, *snfffff* Gerbady? D-dod't heh you w-waannnt heh-heh t-t-to..."

His nose began to wrinkle and quiver in agitation.

"Heh-hehh...hehhhh-"

Without thinking, Germany scrambled forwards to the bathtub, pinching his fingers over Italy's nose to stifle the sneezes.

"He'tschhhh! Es'tschhhhh! K'schhhh!"

"Gesundheit, geshundheit."

He could feel the burst of warm mucus with each release, filling his palm with stickiness. Hastily he pulled his hand away and dipped it in the bathwater to clean it, "I hope zhat didn't hurt you too much, but I did tell you before to cover your mouth when you sneeze."

Underneath the water, Italy's fingers stretched out and looped around his own. Germany stiffened. But he didn't pull away. He couldn't pull away.

They sat together like for some time with their hands interlocked and steam from the bath fogging the air between them. Several times, Germany tried to speak, but something seemed to have caught in his throat. He noticed that Italy was smiling in a strange way- a sort of flushed and hopeful and foolish way.

"So, *snff* you do like be thed, Gerbady?"

Germany's stomach lurched.

"Of course I like you. Actually, I-I-" he turned away, unable to look at that torturing smile for a moment longer, "Italy, Ich...ich lib-"

"Heh-heh...HWESHHEWW!!!"

Italy's nails dug hard into his palm as another violent sneeze overwhelmed him, spraying the bathwater. Droplets of his yellowy discharge stood out against the transparency. Instantly, Germany wrenched his had from his friend's grip. The moment had gone. Dummkompft...

"G-Gerbady...?" his voice was so husky it almost sounded like a whisper, "Are you alright?"

"Of course!" he stood up quickly, wiping his clammy forehead, "Vhy vouldn't I be?"

Italy rubbed his nose on the back of his hand.

"It's just... you did't say 'Gesundheit.' Or tell be off for sneezidg id the oped. It's dot like you at all!"

"D-Didn't I?"

For something to do, he seized a flannel lying by the side of the bath and wetted it.

"Hold still." he said, and it wiped across Italy's face; over his pale cheeks, chapped nose and mucus dampened upper lip. When he was finished, he lowered the flannel and brushed Italy's fringe from his eyes.

"Zhere, does zhat feel better now?"

Italy didn't answer. Instead, he flung his arms around his bare shoulders and peppered his neck with tiny kisses. The wetness of his arms and soft touch of his lips burned hot against Germany's skin.

"Buno san Valentino, Germany!"

"Yes, Italy." Germany nuzzled his head closer, breathing in the musty scent of his hair.

"Glucklicher Valentinstag."

(To be continued)

Yeah, I know that was no better than the last, but…meh. Part 3 will be based around sneezy Germany.

Aaaand, here’s the final part.

(Note: I can’t be bothered to try to convey Germany’s accent any more. It’s too distracting)

GerIta Fic (part 3)

"Huh-huhh... HUURRUSHHHOO!"

Germany's head jerked forward for what felt like the thousandth time that day, splattering his desk with spray. Groaning, he picked up his mug of beer and took a swig, feeling it prickle down his throat like needles. He'd been feeling terrible all week; unable to shake off an illness that was gradually eating into him, making his head pound and his nose run almost constantly. He was seriously beginning to regret that Valentine's Day visit now, as wonderful as it had been. Trust Italy to give him that damn cold...

"HURAAAAHHHSHEWWWW!"

He sneezed again, and his ears popped under the force. Rubbing at them in frustration, he picked up his pen and returned his attention to the files on his desk. Ill or not, he had a mountain of work to get through, and he knew his boss was unlikely to be sympathetic if it was left unfinished.

He sniffled harshly to keep his nose at bay, working in silence until he heard a knock on his door a few minutes later.

"Go away." he muttered, his voice cracking, "I'b busy!"

The knocking persisted.

Germany set his pen down. "Prussia, if that's you agaid, I'll-"

"Whaaat?" said a familiar voice from behind the door, "Germany, it's me! Your best friend forever, Italy!"

Italy. Germany's heart skipped a beat. It couldn't be. Not Italy, not now, not with him in the state that he was.

"Er, can I come in Germany? Only, I remembered to knock this time, and you always told me I could come in after I kncoked so I thought-"

"Ja, ja, just wait a bidute."

Panicing, he scrambled to his feet and fumbled for a mirror in his pocket. His heart sunk when he saw his reflection in the glass; he looked every bit as terrible as he felt. There was no way Italy was going to see through his tousled hair, red-rimmed eyes and a smarting, enflamed nose. Hurriedly, he swept his fringe back and cleared his scratchy throat.

'He must not find out.' he vowed to himself, 'I won't let him.'

"Alright, cobe id, Italy."

From the sound of it, Italy couldn't have waited a moment longer. Bursting through the door, he threw himself instantly at Germany with a bone-crushingly powerful hug. Weakened by his cold, Germany felt himself overbalancing, smashing into his desk with a slam that seemed to jar his whole body. His neatly-stacked pile of forms toppled off and scattered over the floor.

"Italy! You DUBBKOPF!!!" he attempted to collect them back together and assemble them in order, but the effort was futile, "Look what you bade be do!"

"Sorry Germany!" Italy dropped to his hands and knees to help him, but Germany pushed him away.

"Dod't bother. You'll odly bake it worse, kdowi'g you." He turned aside so Italy wouldn't see that his nose was running and sniffed.

"Ve, I knocked Germany over with a hug!" Italy mused, "I must be getting stronger. You always wanted me to get strong, didn't you?"

"For fighti'g battles, dot pushi'g be- huh-huhh-" Germany froze in mid-sentence, horrified. A twitch had ignited at the tip of his nose, intensifying into a burning tickle.

'Oh Gott, not now.' He pinched the tip of his nose and swallowed desperately. "D-dot for huhhhhh pu-pushing be huhhh-huu-o-over."

"Veee, your voice is so funny today!" giggled Italy as he shuffled closer to put his arms around him, "It sounds like you've-"

"HU'xchhhhhhh!" unable to keep the strain at bay any longer, Germany stifiled the sneeze into his hand. His nose stung, soft flem dribbled over his fingers, and his breath hitched over in anticipation of more. "'E'tschhhhhh! HA'tcssssshhhhhhh!"

"Salute, Germany, salute." He felt the soft touch of Italy's lips brushing against his neck, "That sounds like a horrible cold!"

"Dot a cold," he said croakily, "Just all the dust id here."

"Don't lie! I can hear it in your voice."

'Scheiße! So much for keeping it from him.' He sniffled defeatedly and averted his eyes.

"You're right. I'b ill. With the sabe horrible cold you gave to be!"

Italy grinned sheepishly. "Vee, did I sneeze on you too much last time? I'm sorry. Oh, I almost forgot," he pulled something white and folded out of his pocket and held it out to him. Germany recognised it immediately. 'My handkerchief.'

"I came here to give this back to you, and say thank you for lending it to me." he said, "But it looks like you need it now!"

"Ah, dankeschön." he grabbed the handkerchief and without even bothering to unfold it, blew his nose with a screaming honk.

Italy giggled at the noise. "Better now?"

Stuffing the handkerchief back into his pocket, he sniffed experimentally.

"Dot really, doh." he said. His nose strained and worked to get the air through, producing a snuffly, squeaky sound, "I can't breathe at all."

"Don't worry, I've got just the thing!" Italy reached into his pocket and brought out a small sealed tub, "Look, it's called Vicks!"

"Vi'gs?" he hadn't heard of it before. "What does it do?"

"It'll help you breathe again." Italy unscrewed the lid, revealing a gloopy-grey substance, "Trust me."

Germany eyed it warily. "Are you sure that is safe?"

"Si! Big brother Romano always uses it whenever Spain gets a cold." his hands moved down artfully to Germany shirt, unlooping the first button. "Come on Germany, let me rub it on your chest! You'll feel better in no time at all."

"Go od thed." Germany said, rolling his eyes. He undid the rest of his buttons while Italy dipped his fingers in the cream.

"Close your eyes, Germany." his friend whispered, "Try to relax."

Germany did as he was asked, and sat back while Italy began the massage. The sensation of Italy's soft hands moving up and down his chest was strangely theraputic; like a mother gently coaxing her children to sleep. His body succumed to their power and his chest loosened. He hadn't realised he'd been so tensed up. Already, he could feel his nose clearing under the potency of the scent and he sighed in pleasurable relief.

"Vee- does that feel nice?" Italy asked.

"Oh ja." he flickered his eyes open and smiled, "V-very heh nice hehhhh-"

His nose was ambushed suddenly by a fresh bout of itchiness; too sudden to supress. He tried groping for his handkerchief, but Italy was sitting in the way. Instead, he leaned his head over Italy's shoulder and let the sneezes overwhelm him.

"Hehhhh- EEEYASHHSHHOOO! Huh-Huhh-Huhhhhh...HUUUTCHHOOOOO! HATSCHHHHIIIIIII!”

"Salute, Germany." Italy gave his chest another few rubs for good measure, then began buttoning up his shirt again, "I think that's enough now."

Germany nodded. "Italy... thank you. That was lovely."

Why did he have to blush now? Why? Italy frowned slightly.

"Germany?" he said, "Do you love me?"

His body stiffened. 'He knows. How? How could he tell?'

"What makes you ask that."

"It's what you said to me a long time ago. 'Ich liebe dich.'" he said, shrugging, "And you tried to say it to me again last week too. I asked Mr Austria, and he told me it means 'I love you.'"

"Ja. He was...right."

Italy nuzzled his head closer into Germany's neck. "So do you love me, then? In that way."

Germany sighed. 'Oh, what is the point of denying it any longer. He already knows. And it's been... so long...'

"Yes, Italy. I love you. In- in that way. I feel like I’ve loved you for a very, very long time." he turned away, suddenly humiliated, “But… I don’t want this to ruin our friendship or-“

He was silenced by a sudden exuberant kiss, right on the lips. It only lasted for a moment, but it was long enough.

"Yay, I knew it, Germany!” he said.

“I-Italy?” Germany was as stunned with surprise as he was by elation, “Do you love me too?”

“Si, Germany, ti amo troppo.” he kissed him again tenderly, and tickled his throat, “Now, why don’t I make you some soup so you can get better? Then we can be a couple for real.”

“Ja. That sounds… wunderbar.”

(End)

Well, I hope this was alright smile.png. Comments? Tips for improvement? I’ve got two ideas for the next story; an USUK with cold-ridden England and a PruCan request from InuCiel. Which one would everyone like to see first?

I HONESTLY CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU HOW PERFECT THIS IS!!! I'M SO BLOWN AWAY, I CAN'T EVEN FIND THE WORDS TO FULLY EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE AND EXCITEMENT THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE FIC. THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN, YOUR ITALY IS DOWNRIGHT PRECIOUS AND YOUR GERMANY IS AMAZING. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drool.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not updating for a while; I’ve had other stories and stuff to write. Here’s the next little fic; an USUK, which was sort-of a request from Not_Telling. I don’t ship these two, but I know a lot of people do, so I tried my best.

USUK Fic

America known from the moment England had arrived that something was wrong. For a start, it was highly unusual for his ally to be late for an appointment, particularly not one as important as this. Besides, he'd rarely seen him look so weary before; eyes drawn and bloodshot, cheeks ghostly pale and the tell-tale bulge of a balled-up handkerchief in the front pocket of his pants. Now, fifteen minutes into their meeting, faced with England's congested voice and constant little sniffles puncturing their conversation, America was certain.

There was no mistaking it. England had a cold.

Spinning a pencil in his hands, America watched as his ally checked through their files, pausing to wipe his nose discreetly on his sleeve when he thought he wasn't looking.

"Hey, you okay Dude?" he said slowly, "You look kinda sick."

England snapped back without even looking up.

"'Ill' you mead. You would odly say 'sick' if I was actually vobiti'g" he blushed suddenly as he realised his mistake. "And I'b dot ill adyway."

"Yeah, right!" America grinned mischievously, a sudden plan forming in his mind. Reaching over, he stroked the pencil around England's nostrils, feeling them quiver with agitation.

England leapt up as quickly as if he'd been electrified. "Have you gode cobpletely crazy, America? What the hell are you trying to do?"

America got to his feet and swung his legs over the table to England's side, resuming his pencil-tickling with teasing relish.

"Well, if you're not sick, then your nose won't be sensitive enough to mind me doing this. If you are-" he stopped and stepped back as England's nose gave a particularly violent twitch, followed by hitching breaths, "Yeah, I think I got it."

England's face contorted and he rubbed the bridge of his nose desperately to no avail. "Y-you... Hhh little b-bahhstard, you... Hhhh hahh... hahhhhh-"

He made an urgent struggle to get to his pocket, pulling out his handkerchief just in time to smother a volley of sneezes.

"Hx'ctchhhh!!! Es'tcxxxhhhhh!!! Ka'tssschhhhhh!!!"

"Bless ya!" America said, watching gleefully, "Still gonna claim you're not sick?"

England gave his nose a harsh wipe and lowered the handkerchief.

"Alright, dod't snfff pester me. If you bust kdow, it's because of snfff snfff by boss."

"Your boss?" America hadn't been expecting that at all, "But she's awesome! Gets on real good with mine and Russia's bosses, right?"

"'Really well' you mead, dot 'real good.'" England said with an irritable frown, "Hodestly, your grabber these days is atrocious. I cad barely u'dersta'd a word you're sayi'g."

America had to laugh at that. "Says you with your freakin' stuffed-up voice!"

England sniffed wetly, frowning."It's dot that codgested, is it?"

"Yeah it is! Stop being so uptight and just blow your nose already!"

"Fide!" he turned away pointedly from America and cleared his nose with quick, stuffy honk. By the time he turned back, he was blushing noticeably.

"There! Is this better?"

America shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. Anyways, tell me about your boss."

"Well, she's not exactly the easiest person to deal with for a start." England sighed and leaned against the table, "But recently, she's set a new tax and my people aren't happy about it at all. They've been going on strikes, taking to the streets to protest..." he failed to supress a violent shiver and rubbed his arms, "It's wreaking havoc with my economy."

America smiled sympathetically. "You're in a pretty bad way, huh? Here-" he unzipped his bomber jacket and draped it around England's shoulders. England wrestled it off immediately like he was allergic to it.

"Get off. I don't need your bloody jacket."

"'Course ya do, I’m the hero!" ignoring his squarks of protest, he grabbed his ally's arms and forced them through the sleeve holes, "Besides, you look like you're gonna freeze your butt off!"

Englad flailed around in attempt to get it off, then decided he would be better off giving in to his care. He glared at America with fury burning in his eyes.

"D-damn you Ameri-Ameriiiii- Hhhh...Hhhhhhhhh-"

America perked up his head.

"Dude, have you gotta sneeze again?"

England groaned, his eyelids twitching and his nose turning a delicate shade of pink.

"Oh b-bloody heh-heh...hell. Hhhh hhhhhhh-" his hand snaked down automatically to his pocket, but America got there first, leaping forward to grab his wrist.

"Gotcha, England!"

"J-just what... Hhh... do you th-thiii-thidk you're doing?" England struggled furiously to pull away, but America only tightened his grip, "I c-cad't reach by... haaaahhh hand-handkerch… Hahh-hahhhhh-"

"Exactly. You're always holding back, and I wanna hear you sneeze for real. Forget your little hanky for one minute and just let 'em all out."

For a moment, England looked furious, then his head tilted back in anticipation and he snapped his head to the side.

"He'tschhhhhuuuuu!!! Estchhhhiewwww!!! Ka'ctchhhhhiiii!!!"

Sneezes over, he sniffed loudly in attempt to control his runny nose.

"God bless!" America finally released his ally's wrist so he could retrieve his handkerchief, "Man, I haven't heard you sneeze like that for years."

"Yes, well..." England paused to blow his nose with another squelchy honk, "It *is* extremely ungentlemanly."

America rolled his eyes. "You and your 'gentlemanliness!' Now, you look like you could use a drink, I'll go getcha a coffee."

He was rewarded with the filthiest and most murderous look imaginable.

"If you bloody dare..."

"Hey, I was just joking, Dude!" America said, laughing, "'Course I'll getcha your precious tea."

England nodded approvingly and sank down into a chair. "Good. Make sure you use the Earl Grey teabags. And remember to add plenty of milk."

"Will do!" America winked at his ex-mentor and started across the room.

"Oh, and America?"

He turned back at the door. "Yeah?"

England's face had enflamed crimson, and he seemed to be struggling with himself; struggling to say something through his pride. Finally, he looked up and met America's blue eyes with his green.

"Th-thank you, America."

(End)

*Note* I set this during the late 1980s; probably the height of the ‘Special Relationship.’ The tax I mentioned was called the ‘Poll tax’ and was not received well in England. Sorry if it was a bit too political/historical for you. Anyway, next up will be a PruCan.

C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-cute!!!!

Th-thank you, Chocolate Turnip.

That was very satisfying.

Heehee.

Say, how would you feel about a, um,

ahem, Japan drabble...

sweatdrop.gif

This is amazing oh my god ! I love it c: . Pride & gentlemeness in the rubbish :3. Do update.

You could do a GerPan? Or another ItaPan?

ahem, Japan drabble...

tumblr_inline_muzdusj7Un1qjiznb.gif heehheehee i second these ideas ! uwu

You could do a GerPan? Or another ItaPan?

ahem, Japan drabble...

tumblr_inline_muzdusj7Un1qjiznb.gif heehheehee i second these ideas ! uwu

heehee dont forget AmeriPan wink.png

I know I'm greedy...

Archived