Sneeze Fetish Forum

CT <3

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH~! <3

HOLY MOTHER MOUNTAIN OF HETALIA ADORABLE~!

I love Romano + Spain SOOOO much <3. And they are such happy little cherub darlings in this drabble! Thank you so much for this <3!

w00t.gif ...Once an again another perfect story too awesome for words. May I request something with Russia soon?He's all too scarce in these threads and is barely even referenced!Once again,fantastic job,as always!

B'AAAAAAWWW!!! THIS STORY JUST HIT FAR TOO MANY ADORABLE BUTTONS (;////A////;) Romano's embarrassment, Spain's thickheaded adorkableness, Spain managing to make himself sneeze instead of Romano, and the heart curl once Romano finally got that stubborn sneeze out was almost too adorable for words! I...may need some time for my heart to recover... wubsmiley.gif

*Reads Not_telling’s drabble thread.* Oh, sorry, I didn’t realise you’d written something like that already!

Hey, no prob! The mask is all fair game, right? What did you think about my thread?

But more importantly, what about your thread? Another job well done, might I add~!

:sneeze: <-- This face = too cute!

Oh those last two were lovely, your characterisation is always so perfect! The Romano and Spain one was cute and the hair curl made me melt.

(I love both FrUk and UsUk so write whatever you prefer :D )

Thank you again to for all the lovely comments. It makes me feel so happy to get feedback like that . @Not_Telling. Yeah, I love your thread! My favourite was the one you wrote about link, but I thought your characterisation of France in the Hetalia one was spot-on, so keep it up!

. May I request something with Russia soon?He's all too scarce in these threads and is barely even referenced!

Well, you’re in luck, because…

I have never read it, and so having it with this wonderful fetish theme would be wonderful...*deep breath* RoChu! please? That'd be great, oh gosh!

…and I had already planned to make Russia the sneezer. And I love Russia too, so I’ll definitely be inclined to write more of him in the future.

Anyway, without further ado, here it is. *Note* I apologise if anyone is offended by Russia and China’s stereotypical grammar, but to be honest, if that sort of thing offends you, then Hetalia fanfics aren’t the best thing to read really.

Spice

Characters: China, Russia

"Hey, China, when are we doing the eating together?"

As China looked up from the pot he was cooking with, he felt nervous sweat beading on his forehead. His ally Russia was lounging against the side of the kitchen worktop, twirling a ladle absent minded in his hands. Of course, he was still smiling as pleasantly as ever, but he seemed to be getting impatient, and worst of all, bored. That was never a good sign. China mopped his face with the long sleeve of his shirt before answering.

"Soon, aru. I think it is nearly ready."

His words made Russia smile more widely than ever. "That's good. You know that I don't like to be kept waiting, da?"

China's insides turned cold, and he gave the soup another careful stir. He'd been on edge all day- ever since Russia had arrived at his house this morning, completely without warning, for a 'surprise diplomatic visit.' Trying to host for him was an absolute nightmare, especially since his neighbour's ideas of diplomacy seemed to be to make his usual creepy advances and suggest non-stop that they become one. China wished he could find some way of sending him home again, but he seemed to be here to stay.

His breath caught suddenly as a pair of arms latched around his waist from behind, pulling him in close.

"Aiyaaa!" he cried as he felt himself being slightly crushed against his friend's strong body, "Russia, I have told you before not to grab me like that!"

Russia ignored his protests and hugged him tighter still. "Ufufu- you're so adorable at the cooking, China. And this is looking delicious too!" Giggling, he tried to dip his fingers into the soup, but China slapped his hand away.

"Not now! Wait until it has finished cooking, aru!"

"I was only wanting to check that you have not used too many of the spices." he brushed his cold lips against China's neck, making him shudder, "I am not good with the spicy food."

China nodded. "Oh, I remember."

Last time they had eaten together it had been at Japan's house. The Asian spices had caused Russia such a powerful sneezing fit that he had to leave the room the recover and drink about a gallon of... China gasped as a sudden plan clicked into place in his mind.

That was it!

He turned back to his ally. "Would you mind waiting in other room? I will be ready with soup very soon."

Finally, Russia let go of him. "Make sure you come soon, da? I am looking forward to having the meal with you."

China waited until he was certain Russia had left the kitchen before opening a cupboard, and reaching for the most intense spices he had.

A couple of minutes later, China carried two bowls of his soup into the dining room; one for himself and a very special concoction for his neighbour.

"Okay, food is ready now."

"Yay!" Russia was already waiting happily by the table, spoon and chopsticks at the ready. "What are we eating, China?"

"It is called wonton soup, aru." he set a steaming bowl in front of his ally, "Do not worry, I made it very mild."

"That is good." Russia began eating immediately, shovelling the broth and little parcels and into his mouth. Taking a seat on the opposite side of the table, China watched him carefully out of the corner of his eye. He knew it would only be a matter of time now...

It began with just a tiny little sniffle; almost too insignificant to be noticeable. China, however, perked his head up eagerly.

"Do you like flavour, Russia?"

"D-da. It is tasting very nice." Russia sniffed again, louder this time, his face already tinged a fiery red, “It is a little hot, though."

China fought hard to keep the knowing smirk of his face. "It has just come out of pot, aru. Wait for it to cool down."

Nodding, Russia blew a little on the soup before gulping down another mouthful. His condition worsened almost instantly; his ears turning crimson at the tips and his enormous nose trembling with tension. He dropped the spoon into the bowl with a clatter and gave several deep, noisy sniffles.

"Are you alright?" China asked as innocently as he could, "You do not look so well."

"Ah, Ch--hiiiihhh--na, I-I... hehhh--heeehhhhhh--" his eyes tightened shut in uncharacteristic vulnerability, and his nostrils flared and strained, teetering right on the brink, "Heehhhh-- HETCH'SKIII!!!"

The sneeze that came was explosively high-pitched and sprayed the table top all over with watery discharge. China felt a surge of triumph. Everything was going exactly as planned.

"Yi bai sui, Russia."

"Th-thank you." he wiped his nose on a gloved hand and took a quick draught of water, "Are you *snnfff* sure you are not using the spices in this?"

China shrugged. "It is just the same as mine, aru. Perhaps that was just regular sneeze."

"Da, perhaps." he took another cautious sip, and his nose twitched manically in protest, "HEP'CHIII!!! HIRI'SKIII!!! HET'SHOO!!!"

He was rendered helpless as the fit broke out; his face enflamed; his head bent double over the table; his massive chest jerking and heaving as each sneeze unleashed its power.

"HEP'SKIII!!! HUH'SHIOO!!! HII'SKIOO!!!"

The sneezy outburst came to a dramatic stop, and Russia gasped for breath like a fish out of water. Tears cascaded over his cheeks, mingling in with the runny snot from his nose, and China noticed how his nostrils were still fluttering, ever so slightly. It almost made him seem... cute.

"Yi bai sui!" he said, "Are you sure you are not getting ill?"

Russia dried his face as best as he could. "I-I'm not *snnff* sure. Maybe I am f-feeling-- heehhhh-- a li-little warm... HERI'SKIIII!!!" He turned his head to one side as yet another sneeze overcame him. Forging an expression of concern, China reached over and lay a hand on Russia's sweaty forehead.

"Your face is on fire, aru!" he said, "This is not good state for you to be out in, Russia. You should be getting rest in bed at home."

Russia's eyes glazed over dreamily. "That is s-sounding nice hehh--heeehhhhh--- HEP'SHIOO!!!" He buried his face into China's shoulder, muffling the sneeze against his neck. Disgusted, China shoved his head away.

"Aiyaa, get off!" he could feel the moisture of Russia's nasal spray clinging to his shirt, "When did I say you could sneeze on me?"

"Ufufu- your neck feels so *snnff* soft." Russia giggled, "It would be nice if I could be doing that more often, da?"

China stood up hastily. "Come on, Russia, you need to go home." Looping his ally's arm around his shoulder, he struggled to help him out of the room. "I am not sure that you are thinking straight at moment."

Even by the time they reached the gates of China's house, it was clear that Russia had not yet fully recovered. His face was still glowing with the intensity of the spices, and his nose twitched with discomfort every time he took a breath. China couldn't help silently congratulating himself; he would never have guessed just how well his plan would work. Yet... why did he feel a twinge of reluctance? Was it guilt? Regret maybe?

"Heeehhh-- HECK'SKIII!!!" Russia caught another sneeze in his gloved hand and sniffed miserably, "I think this is the end of your territory, da?"

China nodded, and put on the best sounding sorrowful voice he could manage. "Russia, it is shame that you caught cold today, aru. I was looking forward to rest of our day together."

Instead of the frown he was expecting, Russia's face transformed into a huge smile. "What do you mean, China? You are going to be coming with me!"

"WHAT?!" China cried, "NO! NO I AM NOT!"

"Of course you *snfff* are! I need someone to be doing the looking after me, da? And who better than my adorable China?" he grabbed China's arm and began dragging him away happily, "Come on, let's be going now."

"Noooo..." China moaned as he was pulled slowly towards his own inevitable doom.

(End)

I hope you like it!

First off...X'D HIlarious! Yep,China definety learned his lesson by the end of that one! Second of all...I'msorry,I made a mistake! While that was an awesome drabble(like everyother Hetalia drabble on the SFF), my mind was somewhere else and I actually wanted to request somebody else.If you are not already loaded with requests already,I was actualy think of a Switzerland/Liechtenstein drabble,not Russia. I don't know how I confused the two,but I think that Liecht taking care of Switz is just so adorable.It's cuteness overload! So,again this is a great drabble but if you can possiby cram in one additional drabble from me,I would be forever grateful!

@cakeface33 Don’t worry; I’d already started the drabble when you asked for Russia, so I didn’t really see it as a request anyway. And of course I can do some SwissLiech! I love that pairing too! I’ll have to do FairyDust’s request first, but I’ll get around to it as soon as possible.

So, for today I thought I’d try out a little DenNor. I’d barely even considered them before, but after re-watching the Nordics episodes recently I came to realise that they’re actually pretty awesome characters especially with their sexy dubbed voices! Hence, this fic. (By the way, I have absolutely no idea if they’re IC or not… I’m sorry if I wrote them really badly.)

Bound

Characters: Denmark, Norway.

Denmark couldn't remember the last time he'd felt so pissed off. All he'd done was make one joke, one, about Norway's imaginary friends; was that really bad enough to constitute having his arms and legs tied up to a chair? Straining, he tried to pull his hands loose, flailing around as hard as possible, but it was no good. The ropes were just too tight.

Across the room, his captor was away packing his things from their meeting, watching his attempt with apparent amusement. Desperate, Denmark decided to shelve his pride and called over to him.

"Hey Norge, do you feel like releasing me any time soon?"

He was shot back with a typically icy glare. "Don't think so. Not sure you've learnt your lesson yet."

Denmark grumbled in indignation. "Awwww, why?! C'mon you've had your fun now, let me go!"

He struggled again, achieving nothing except looking like a complete idiot. Sighing, he slumped back down on the chair, sniffing slightly. As if it couldn't have been any worse, the pollen count was insane today, and his nose had been burning relentlessly all morning.

"Could you at least close that thing?" he asked, nodding to the large window behind him, "It's bringing in all the air from outside!"

Norway shrugged coolly. "Sorry. Not my problem."

"Please Norge, my hayfever’s killing me!"

"Should’ve thought ‘bout that before you decided to be annoying" he hitched his back on his back and began to walk out of the room, "Anyway, see you around."

"WHAT?!" Denmark squawked, "You can't just leave me here! C-come b-aahh-aaahhhh--" his nose flared up suddenly, and his head launched forwards. "KSHOOO!!! HACKSHIIEWW!!!"

The sneezes were some of the most violent he'd had in a long time, as well as hopelessly messy; covering his trousers in snot. Groaning, he blinked away stinging tears.

"Prosit." Norway was leaning against the doorframe, eying him with folded arms. Clearly unimpressed.

Denmark sniffled. "Th-thaaahhh-- HATKSHOO!!!"

His whole body jolted with the strain of another harsh sneeze. He could feel the restriction of the ropes pulling against his skin; cutting into his wrists and ankles so painfully that he yelped out loud.

"Ouch! That hur...hur--tehhh---hhhhhh-- HETCHHIOOW!!!"

"Prosit."

"Th-thanks."

Lamely, he turned his head away and attempted to nuzzle his dripping nose against his shoulder. Trust his hay fever to make him look uncool in front of Norway.

"Wipe your nose properly." his friend said, clicking his tongue impatiently, "You're putting me off."

"I'm *snnff snnff* trying as hard as I *snnnnfff*-" conceding defeat, he looked back beseechingly at Norway, runny nose and all, "C'mon, untie my hands! Please?"

Norway walked over to the chair, eyebrows raised in contemplation. "I s'pose I could... but you'd just be annoying again, so no."

"Norge!" unbidden, a long trail of snot snaked over his chin, "I- *snnnff*- I thought we were supposed to be best buds!"

Norway sighed and pulled his handkerchief out of his pocket. "Shut up and hold still."

With an uncharacteristic gentleness, he wiped Denmark's damp face clean; mopping up the allergic snot and tears. The material was so soft and comforting after the fit that the whole experience felt weirdly sensual. Demark couldn't help grinning like a fool.

"Thanks, Norge, you really are the cutest! I knew you loved me really."

Finishing off his cleaning ritual, Norway folded the handkerchief and returned it to his pocket. He was grumbling again in that way he had; that soft, car-engine-like way that Denmark had always found adorable.

"Don't push your luck, Dane."

A sudden gust of wind swirled in through the window, bringing with it what felt to Denmark's nose like half a garden full of pollen. His sensitive sinuses resumed their twitching with relish, and his breath caught in his throat.

"N-norge-- khuuhhhh huuhhh-- m-more coming, m-more..."

Through blurry eyes he could see Norway scrambling for his handkerchief again, and he choked it back as best as he could. He knew he couldn't hold on much longer... it was coming, coming...

Just in time, he felt the cloth press over his nose and mouth once more and gladly released the pressure.

"H'WACKSHIEEWWW!!! HUCKSHOOO!!! Kuhhh-kuhhhh... KSHIIIOOOW!!!"

"Prosit." frowning, Norway gave his itchy nose another wipe. "Hrrmmm… such annoying sneezes."

His face remained as emotionless as ever, but Denmark sensed that his friend might not have been entirely truthful then. For a start, he was holding his body so stiffly- almost too stiffly to be normal somehow- and there was a delicate flush glowing on his face, along with a slight glint of longing in his eye. Even his fjord curl was reacting in a strange way; twitching and straightening over-excitedly.

"Norge..." he said slowly, "You weren't turned on by my sneezes then by any chance?"

His fellow Nordic snapped back sharply as piercing ice.Idiotic as ever. Why would anything about you turn me on?”

"Aww, you were, weren't ya!" Denmark chuckled indulgently, "Seems like you just can't resist my sexiness!"

Norway’s eyes flashed. “Do you want to be tied up and cursed? Because you’re going the right way ‘bout it.”

But despite his cutting threats, his face was slowly changing colour. After transcending every possible shade of pink, his cheeks began to redden deeply, and he whipped around with a huff.

“Hey, why are you turning away from me?” Denmark cried, “There’s no need to be shy. I think it’s cute!”

Without turning back, Norway began to walk towards the door. “I’m leaving. Had enough of this conversation.”

"No, wait a minute!" Denmark tilted his chair back on two legs towards the window, "If you like it so much, I might be able to get a few more out while I'm at it."

He stretched his head and breathed in as deeply as he could, leaning his chair further and further back. The allergen began to stroke and tickle the tip of his nose once more.

"C'mon, c'mon..." he muttered, "N-nearly th-there-- AGGGHHHHH!!!"

Under the strain, his chair titled back an inch too far and toppled over, sending him smashing to the ground with a sharp yell.

"Owwww..." He lay sprawled and helpless on the ground. The irritation in his nose was now matched with a new throbbing in the back of his head. "Th-that's not fa-- HWECKSHOO!!!"

Norway stood over him, smirking coldly. "Hmph. Serves you right."

(End)

B'aaaw! I love DenNor! And this was a very nice set up! I loved Norway wiping Denmark's face gently and catching his sneezes for him ^///^ I think you handled the characterization fairly well. I don't really have any critiques to make about Den's portrayal; it seemed pretty accurate. Norway was quite well done too, I just thought maybe he was just a little more expressive than usual. Like when Den figured out that he liked the sneezing, while I can imagine Norway blushing, I think he'd manage to keep his voice pretty cool and detatched-sounding, perhaps make a threat or some barbed comment while turning his back to hide how red he is... Just a thought, anyway ^^; I really did like this one, and I'm glad to see more people jumping on the DenNor ship!

B'aaaw! I love DenNor! And this was a very nice set up! I loved Norway wiping Denmark's face gently and catching his sneezes for him ^///^ I think you handled the characterization fairly well. I don't really have any critiques to make about Den's portrayal; it seemed pretty accurate. Norway was quite well done too, I just thought maybe he was just a little more expressive than usual. Like when Den figured out that he liked the sneezing, while I can imagine Norway blushing, I think he'd manage to keep his voice pretty cool and detatched-sounding, perhaps make a threat or some barbed comment while turning his back to hide how red he is... Just a thought, anyway ^^; I really did like this one, and I'm glad to see more people jumping on the DenNor ship!

Thanks for the feedback! It was so useful, especially since I don’t really know Denmark and Norway that well. I’ve edited the drabble now based on your feedback; hope it’s better this time! Also, I’ll bare it in mind for when I portray them again (and I probably will).

On another note, it’s great to see high demand for England fics! I probably write a couple while I’m at it. At present, I have three ideas; a FrUK with cold-ridden England, allergic England + Colonial America and ‘unusual cause’ with Chibi England. I’ll write all of them eventually, but which one would people like to see first?

Thanks for the feedback! It was so useful, especially since I don’t really know Denmark and Norway that well. I’ve edited the drabble now based on your feedback; hope it’s better this time! Also, I’ll bare it in mind for when I portray them again (and I probably will).

On another note, it’s great to see high demand for England fics! I probably write a couple while I’m at it. At present, I have three ideas; a FrUK with cold-ridden England, allergic England + Colonial America and ‘unusual cause’ with Chibi England. I’ll write all of them eventually, but which one would people like to see first?

Either first one or second one :)

I love USUK <3

The Colonial America+England shots are awesome yet seldomn mentioned. Those two have a special bond that can only happen while America's still a kid.Chibi England is entriging though. I vouch for both.I think that oneshot was pretty good,even if I havent seen Denmark or Norway in the anime.

Oh god, now it's just perfect! I'm with Den; shy!Norge is soooo cute! I'm glad I could help, and thanks for taking my suggestions into consideration ^//w//^

Sorry I haven’t updated in a while! I see that there has been an equal amount of votes for the FrUK and the Colonial fics… but I was more inspired to write the FrUK, so I went for that one first ;). Either the Colonial fic or the SwissLiech will be up next.

Warning: this is rather messy, and there are one or two sexual hints towards the end, though it is very mild.

Le petit lapin

Characters: England, France

Shivering, England reached out for the mug of lukewarm tea by the side and gulped down the contents. Each swallow nagged at the back of his throat like rough sandpaper, causing him to wince and groan in pain. Of course, it was just typical that he should get a cold now; one week before he was set to host the 2012 Olympic Games. So much for showcasing his country. With the state his economy was in at the moment, he’d be lucky to be able to give the opening speech without breaking out into a fit of sneezing halfway through.

England’s head jolted suddenly as the sound of the doorbell echoed through his house. His instant reaction was one of extreme annoyance. Who the hell would have the nerve to visit him now? The doorbell rang again, more urgently this time. Sighing, England got to his feet to answer it. Perhaps one of his bosses had come along to check up on him, or give him some moral support. He hoped dearly that that was the case. The thought of another country seeing him in the state that he was currently in… it didn’t bare thinking about.

But when he unlatched the door, his heart sunk instantly at the result.

"Bonjour, m'Angleterre!" France said as he greeted him with a two-fingered blown kiss.

"You!” England cried, “What the hell do you thidk you're doi’g here, Frog? The gabes dod't start for adother week."

"Ah, you mean to tell me you 'ave forgotten that it is a duty of mine to inspect the 'ost's country before they perform?" He chuckled incredulously, "Surely you must remember that it was the tres bien moi who brought the Olympics to the modern day, non?"

England flushed. He wasn't about to forget that day in a hurry.

"W-well, of course I kdew that, you idiot, it's just that I was... er... I w-was... ahhhh--haihhh..." an unexpected tickle caught his nostrils suddenly, and he flicked his head aside just in time, "Atishhh'iew!!!"

Uncovered, the sneeze unleashed its full messiness, sending spray busting everywhere. England rubbed his nose with his cuff whilst the mucosy aftermath flowed steadily over his upper lip.

"A tes souhaits, mon chou." with an extravagant flourish, France withdrew a square of pink silk from his sleeve and held it out to him. "Per'aps you would like to borrow mon 'andkerchief?"

If his nose hadn't been so blocked up, England would've snorted.

"What, that girly thing? Thadks, but I've got by owd."

Reaching into his pocket, he took out his handkerchief, already balled from overuse, and wiped his streaming nose aggressively. France gave a disdainful little sniff.

"Oui, and 'ow very plain it is too. So utterly unromantic!"

England rolled his eyes.

"It's dot supposed to be robadtic! Foppish twit."

He took a deep breath and blew his nose noisily. No point trying to be gentlemanly in front of the Frog, after all. As he was clearing up, he was irritated to see that France's eyes were fixed upon him; his cheeks tickled a delicate pink. England lowered his handkerchief suspiciously.

"Why are you staring at me, Frog?"

"Ah mon ami." France shot him a knowing little smile, "It looks like someone is coming down with a little bit of a sniffle."

"Don't be ridi--ihhhh... ridicul..." the dreaded tickles had returned with a vengeance, and England hastily raised his handkerchief, "Atis'schh!!! Hat'schhh!!! Nggh'chhh!!!"

He did his best to stifle each sneeze as it ripped its way loose, while the Frog watched on smugly.

"You see? Even your nose agrees with me, mon petit lapin."

England stuffed his handkerchief back in his pocket with a grumpy frown.

"I keep telling you not to call me that! And I'm not ill... it's just, just your damnable perfume making me sneeze."

Unconvinced, France raised his eyebrows, prompting England to change the subject. He nodded at the large suitcase resting on the doormat.

"Are you planning on staying long, then?"

"Oui, for the rest of the week." He winked suggestively. "Or per'aps even longer than that, we shall see..."

"Hmph." England folded his arms. As much as he resented spending time with that bloody frog- with all his frivolousness, self-superiority, non-stop innuendos- it didn't look like he had much other choice than to accept him.

"Well, I suppose you'd better come upstairs then. B-but don't get me wrong, I'm not doing this because I want you here. Just because they're the Olympic rules, got it?"

France smiled as he picked up his bags and followed him through the hallway.

"Ah, of course Angleterre. I would expect no less."

“Oh Angleterre, this is your room?”

Smirking slightly at how awestruck the Frog sounded, England closed the door behind him.

“Why, haved’t I brought you here before?”

Dropping his suitcase, France made straight for his four-poster, plonking himself on the edge and testing the mattress like he owned the place. England watched on, coldly.

"You cad put your thi’gs in here udtil I sort out a guest roob, but dod't get ady ideas. I'b dot goi’g to relinquish by bed, a’d certaidly dot to the likes of you."

To his annoyance, France ignored him completely and remained exactly where he was. Frustration boiled in England's blood.

"You heard me, get off!"

"But Angleterre... this is a very big bed, n'est-ce pas?" France twirled his golden locks between his fingers slowly, "Big enough for two people maybe."

England blushed furiously. It didn't take a genius to catch a suggestion as obvious as that, and he didn't like the sound of it one bit.

"Wh- what the hell are you ibplying, Frog?"

"Ah, nothing, nothing at all!"

His voice was far too innocent to be beliveable, but England decided that it would be better to just let it go.

"Good, because if you so buch as attempt to sleep here, I'll curse you until... Ahhhhh-- ahhhh..." to his dismay, another tickle sent his nose into spasms of twitchiness, his nostrils flaring under the urge to sneeze. Desperate, he groped for his handkerchief, but by the time he had retrieved it, it was already too late. "Atis'hiiieew!!! Hatch'ieeew!!!"

"A tes sou-" France began, but England cut him off furiously.

"Shut it!"

"What is the matter? Am I not allowed to wish mon petit lapin good 'ealth when 'e 'as a cold?"

England blew his nose as loudly as he could. "For the last time, this isn't a bloody cold!"

"Oh oui, I am sure." he said with a smirk, "Let us see about that, shall we?"

Without warning, he reached out and grabbed his ally by the wrists. England yelped out in shock.

"What do you think you're doing?"

If France had been listening then he gave no indication of it, as he yanked him down onto the bed. England squirmed to pull himself loose, but the Frog held firm, pulling him into his arms as he settled against the pillows. The feeling was something of a familiar one to England, and his heart beat furiously as he remembered the times all those hundreds of years ago when the Frog had taken care of him before; holding him comfortingly close just as he was now. Of course, though, it certainly wasn't an enjoyable experience.

"Unhand me this instant, France!"

"Shhh, relax, mon chou, relax." France only held him closer, stroking his hair lovingly, "Ah, I 'ave not 'ad the pleasure of doing this for a very long time."

England struggled hard, while he rubbed at his nose. Why did his sinuses have to be burning again now, why?

"Yes, and with good reason too! Let me-- ahhh---haaaahhhh..." with nowhere else to go, he sneezed straight into France's chest, splattering his fashionable shirt with snot and spray. "T'schhhieew!!!"

England couldn't help smirking in triumph as he wiped his nose on the back of his hand.

"Ha! You bloody well deserved that."

For a moment, France remained silent in what England assumed was disgust. The next moment, however, he leaned forward and whispered hotly into his ear.

"Do that again."

England felt as though he'd been slapped hard across the face. "W-what?!"

"Please, Angleterre, sneeze on me again." he rested his head beseechingly against England's shoulder, "You are so very cute when you are vulnerable."

"No!" he snapped back, "Not on your life! No. Not ever ever ever."

"Oh Angleterre..." France gave a little hurt-sounding moan, "You will not do this one little thing for moi?"

"Certainly not! I don't care what dirty little fantasies you have, but you can leave me-" he stopped short in horror. France's long fingers began to caress his irritated nostrils, making them burn with sneezy anticipation. "G-get off me!"

France laughed manically in response and stroked more fiercely still. Evidently, he relished every second of his slow torture.

"Ohonhonhon! I 'ave you under my power now!"

"Stop it, stop it now!" he wriggled and bobbed his head like a captured rabbit, while the tickle in his nose rose to an unbearable level, "Why a-- ahhh-- aren't you listening to me, Frog? I c-can't-- ahhhh--hahhhihhh---hiiaaaahhh..."

Timing the moment perfectly, France grabbed his head and pulled it so his nose rested just above his own heart. England's eyes screwed shut, and his head tilted back in preparation.

"Hatishooo!!! Ntishhhieeeww!!!"

The sneezes cascaded out in messy, unrestrained bursts that shook his whole body through. Giving a gasp of pleasure, France collapsed flat on his back and England flopped on top of him, powerless against his fit.

"A'tschhh!!! Achishooo!!! H'tsshhh!!! Ashhiieew!!!"

England's outburst was followed by a very long pause as he sniffed and panted for breath. His sinuses felt a lot clearer now, but his nose was dribbling madly, and France's shirt was practically drenched in his nasal discharge. Not that the Frog seemed to mind about that though. Their bodies were pressed right up against each other, and England could just feel how hard France was underneath him; his desire pulsing and pulsing.

"Mmmm... Merci, Angleterre. That was truly... incroyable." he sighed contentedly, "Excuse-moi, I may need un moment to recover."

"Hmph."

As much as he wanted to make an angry retort, the intensity of the fit had drained him completely. He supposed he'd just have to continue lying across France's chest until he got his energy back... not that he was enjoying it or anything. At all.

"Ah, if only you were ill more often." France chuckled softly, and kissed him on the back of the neck. "We could 'ave so much fun together, non?"

A delicious shiver danced down England's spine.

"France... it's possible that I could find some room for you on this bed." he cleared his throat in the hopeless attempt to regain a shread of dignity, "N-not for your sake or anything! Only because it'll save me having to make up a new bed. Erm... w-would you like that?"

"Oui, Angleterre.” France said with obvious enthusiasm, “I would like that very much indeed."

(End)

Oh, France. So perverted, yet so...Frenchy. I'm not very good at commenting, okay? :P Let's just say they were VERY in character, and this drabble was wonderful :)

I agree with Not Telling. So peverted and fetishy...excellent job with this one! I think a lot of people would be afraid of writing for France because...frankly he's so lusty all the time. This was a quite controlled perfomfance from him...comparing him to all the other times he's been turned on by...the whle freakin' universe as an entity. Great job! Can't wait for the next drabble!

Thanks for the comments! It’s good to know that I got France’s characterisation right; he’s one of my favourites to write, especially with England. Anyway, sorry for taking such a long time to update again, school has not been so nice to me, but I’ve finally finished my history coursework, so it should be a little easier from now on. I decided to go with Cakeface’s request first; a SwissLiech. I think I might leave the England and Colonial America until January as I have several fluffy festive family fics planned for the rest of this month. I hope that’s okay with everyone!

Carer

Characters: Switzerland, Liechtenstein.

It was already past midnight, but Switzerland was still sitting at his desk. He strained his bleary eyes over the mountain of paperwork, trying to muster the energy and interest to complete it, but it was no use. All day, he'd felt as through some kind of creature was eating at him from the inside, leaving him a pathetic and shivery mess. His throat was dry and scratched in protest every time he swallowed; his forehead was glazed in moisture; his desk was littered with copious amounts of used tissues. Another trail of sweat trickled down his face and he swiped it off with a shaking hand. Ill he might be, but that was no excuse to skive off work, especially this near to Christmas. He'd been saving for months to make it extra-special for Liechtenstein; it would be disastrous if he blew it all now just because of one cold. Choking back a violent bout of coughing he picked up his pen.

Switzerland forced himself to work as quickly as he could, the silence punctured by his methodical sniffles. A little while later, he checked the clock, whilst wiping his nose on his sleeve. Half past twelve. Perhaps just a few more forms, and then he might allow himself to nap for a few...

"Hhhhh-- H'CCUUKSHHH!!!" the sneeze burst through without any warning, splattering the forms with harsh explosion of spray, "K'SSUKHHHH!!!"

Groaning, he reached for a tissue, only to find that the box was empty. He mopped the paperwork as best as he could with his sleeve instead, cursing under his breath. Stupid cold.

"Er, Switzy?"

He span around, suprised to hear the sound of his name. His little sister had her head poked around the side of the door; her eyes wide with concern. "Switzy, are you alright."

"Liechtenstein! I thought you were asleep."

"I was, but I woke up when I heard you working." she padded into the room, dressed only in her nightgown, "You were sniffing quite a lot. And I don't think you look well at all."

"I- I'm fine." he swept his tissues off the desk and into the bin before she could notice.

"But you're sweating so much. That doesn't look fine to me." frowning, she placed a hand against his forehead and gasped, "You feel like you're on fire!"

"I'm fi-fi-- H'WESSKHH!!!" he buried his face hastily into his elbow, "K'WSCHHH!!! H'SUUSCHHH!!!"

Usually, Switzerland's sneezes were more on the restrained side, but under his cold they felt about four times as fierce. As well as a good deal wetter too; his whole sleeve felt damp with snot now.

"Gesundheit!"

"Excuse me." he rubbed at his dripping nose, refusing to meet his sister's eye. He was setting a very bad example by sneezing so loudly, and he knew it.

Liechtenstein sighed and put her hands on her hips. "Big brother, I really don't think you should be doing any more work tonight."

"A little cold isn't going to do me any harm."

"It might!" without waiting for a response, she pushed the paperwork aside and flicked his desk light off, "Come on, you need to be resting. It would be horrible if you were ill over Christmas."

She was in a determined mood tonight, he could tell. Maybe it would be better if he just obliged her; he did feel exhausted after all.

"Alright, I'll come to bed if it makes you- ahh!"

He tried to stand up a little too quickly and stumbled; his legs jellified with fever. His sister was there in a heartbeat to catch his arm.

"Big brother, are you-?"

"I'm fine! It was just... just..." He racked his brains for an excuse, but there were none to be found. Liechtenstein giggled and squeezed his arm tighter.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you steady!"

With his sister's help, Switzerland tottered back to his bedroom and collapsed on the edge of his bed in a fit of violent shivers. His nose hadn't stopped running since the last fit of sneezing and his upper lip felt wet with snot. Too weak to make the

journey to the bathroom for more tissues, he wiped it on the corner of his bedcovers while Liechtenstein hunted out his pyjamas. Very undignified, but what other choice did he have?

"Here you are." his sister held his pyjamas out to him, the same pink pair she'd made for him herself. "Do you need any help changing? You look like you're about to collapse."

"No, I'll do it." He started with his shirt, struggling to undo the first few buttons through shaking fingers. Immediately, she knelt down to help him unloop the rest.

"I think I can take off my shirt on my- o-on my--- hhuhhhh--" he cupped his hand over his mouth quickly to block the sneeze, "H'PUSSKHHHH!!!"

"Gesundheit!"

"Thank you." his palm was covered in mucus so he brushed it inconspicuously on the back of his shirt.

"Big brother." A faint blush had appeared on his sister's cheeks, coupled with something of a longing expression.

"What it is?"

"It's just... you look very cute like that, with your shirt unbuttoned." she looked aside guilty. "I didn't know you had so many muscles."

"Hmm, I see." he folded his arms over his chest awkwardly, "Liechtenstein... would you mind leaving me for a minute while I get changed?"

Nodding, she stood up and left the room as quickly as she could. Switerland waited until he heard the door click shut behind her, then began to ease himself out of his clothes. His pyjamas were soft and silky against his sweaty skin; a comfort against the fever.

"H'chhhhhh!!!" he stifled another hard sneeze against his sleeve as he clambered into bed, pulling the covers closely around him.

"Switzy?" there was a soft knock against his bedroom door, "Have you finished changing yet?"

He croaked the affirmative. The door pushed open slightly and his sister shuffled back in, carrying a bowl of water and a flannel in one hand and a plate with a mince pie in the other. Switzerland sat up and propped himself against the pillows.

"Liechtenstein, you shouldn't have." his voice sounded like it had been scraped with sandpaper, and he coughed into his hand to clear it, "Why don't you just go back to bed?"

Shaking her head defiantly, she came to sit down beside him. "I have to take care of you, big brother. You always look after me so well when I'm ill." she pushed the plate into his hands, "Try this; I made them myself yesterday."

Switzerland hardly felt in the mood to eat, but he picked up the mince pie and took a tentative bite. The buttery pastry filled his mouth, merged with the sweet cinnamon tang of the currents. Very Christmassy.

"This is delicious, Liechtenstein."

His sister smiled as she soaked the flannel. "Wonderful, I'm so glad you think so. Now, lie back."

Switzerland finished off the mince pie and did as he was told. Folding the damp cloth in half, Liechtenstein pushed back his sweaty fringe and placed it on his forehead. Cool relief spread over his face.

"There. Does that feel better now?"

He nodded. "Much better, th-th- aaaaahhh- haaahhh--" His eyes squeezed shut as another inevitable tickle strained to get loose. Not again. Desperate to supress it, he clenched his teeth, screwed up his nose, but his efforts were futile. Suddenly, he felt a tug on his arm. Through slightly blurring eyes he looked up to see Liechtenstein holding out a tissue for him, attentive as ever. With a shaky thank you, he took it and held it over his nose and mouth as the sneezes ripped free.

"Hhhhh... H'UCKSHHHH!!! K'WESSHHHH!!! Heeehhhh--- H'ETSCKHHHH!!!"

He finished off by blowing his nose, filling the tissue with snot with one honk alone.

"Gesundheit, Switzy." Liechtenstein stroked his hair tenderly with one hand, then leaned forward and kissed his cheek. Blushing, Switzerland crumpled the tissue into his pocket and turned aside.

"E-excuse me."

The next thing he knew, he felt himself being pushed slightly to the side. His sister clambered into bed next to him, snuggling up against his body.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I don't want to leave you tonight." she whispered, "Not while you're still feeling so ill."

He frowned. "It doesn't matter about me, what about you? I don't want you catching this thing. Not before Christmas."

"I won't, I promise!" she shook her head stubbonly, "I just want to stay with you and make sure you're alright. There's plenty of room here anyway."

Switzerland sighed defeatedly. He felt too shattered to argue. For tonight, he might as well just let her have what she wanted.

"Alright, alright, if it makes you happy."

Liechtenstein smiled in triamph. "It just makes me feel happy to be with you."

Leaning over to the bedside table, she switched off the light, inviting darkness into the room. She settled back down on the bed, wrapping her arms around him and clinging onto his chest.

"Guten nacht, big brother." she murmered sleepily, "Get better soon."

Despite his fever, Switzerland couldn't help feeling completely content as he closed his eyes. His sister's body was so warm against his, and her breathing theraputically rhythmic, like a buffer against the pain of his illness. He hadn't had this feeling- the feeling of being looked after by another- for a very long time. He'd forgotten how much he missed it.

"Good night, Liechtenstein." he muttered.

(End)

Archived