Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

Driving along  last week, I spied the cutest box of tissues, all covered in unicorns on the parcel shelf of the car in front of me. (One of my fetishes ..ha) Anywho the next thing I knew I'd turned right onto the motorway with a round trip of 12 miles to get back! It's a dangerous business eh🤣🤣🤧

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

On 5/21/2019 at 8:47 PM, zen said:

when you wanna make sneeze videos but you live with a roommate so you can’t

So relatable 😔 

When you know your celebrity crush is allergic to pollen, and she touches/rubs her nose a lot, but there's not a single sneeze anywhere!!! :wallbash: 

I'm actually laughing at myself how pathetically desperate I am for this, and it could so easily be the biggest disappointment ever, but for the love of all things holy, now the universe is just teasing me!! :rofl:  

When someone makes a joke about how they sneeze and you manage to react normally and feel way to proud of yourself for it.

Also when you rediscover a cute clip and replay it for way to long.

Edited by MeForever

tfw you jump between working on 3+ snezfics but you’re still not making any real progress

can we get an f in the chat

7 hours ago, Lumeme said:

tfw you jump between working on 3+ snezfics but you’re still not making any real progress

can we get an f in the chat

Oh my goodness, this is exactly me. I’ve been working on several sneezefics but haven’t made progress for literally months :lol: 

So I was out last night with a childhood girl friend and a guy friend of hers. I've been friends with her since we were in kindergarten, and I, without being aware of my early fetishy onsets, would involve sneezing in our games. Okay. We drifted apart in the past, and now we've reconnected. She does not know about the fetish. I can't tell her. At least not yet.

Anyway, yesterday, the guy was talking about how lactose triggers his allergies and he gets all sneezy and stuffy and I was doing my best to keep it together and I could SWEAR my friend glanced at me when he was talking about sneezing. I kinda felt her eyes on me, but I didn't DARE shift my attention from him to her. I wonder if she thinks I still find sneezing "funny". Oh dear.

6 hours ago, sneezingfun894 said:

So I was out last night with a childhood girl friend and a guy friend of hers. I've been friends with her since we were in kindergarten, and I, without being aware of my early fetishy onsets, would involve sneezing in our games. Okay. We drifted apart in the past, and now we've reconnected. She does not know about the fetish. I can't tell her. At least not yet.

Anyway, yesterday, the guy was talking about how lactose triggers his allergies and he gets all sneezy and stuffy and I was doing my best to keep it together and I could SWEAR my friend glanced at me when he was talking about sneezing. I kinda felt her eyes on me, but I didn't DARE shift my attention from him to her. I wonder if she thinks I still find sneezing "funny". Oh dear.

Perhaps, but also don’t worry. Sometimes people can sense when others are uncomfortable. She could’ve sensed that with you. I don’t think a “muggle” would remember that detail after so long. So I think it’s safe to say you’re okay and she probably just sensed the topic made you uncomfortable and didn’t know why. 

15 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

Perhaps, but also don’t worry. Sometimes people can sense when others are uncomfortable. She could’ve sensed that with you. I don’t think a “muggle” would remember that detail after so long. So I think it’s safe to say you’re okay and she probably just sensed the topic made you uncomfortable and didn’t know why. 

The problem is, she DOES remember. She has mentioned it a couple times about how we'd roleplay and our characters would always be sneezing. So yeah, she probably had that in mind, but she doesn't know the kink has evolved into a full-blown fetish.... Maybe someday I'll tell her.

• 1 month later...

When you tell the cute-AF man who's coming over for dinner next week: "oh hey, heads up, I haz cat, that okay?" and he responds that HE IS ALLERGIC and while going DSFRTERYINSDFANJETRPOHKDN;SAJDF you're all casual like "I'll make sure place is clean and cat usually hides"...

and you're like I WANT IT TO BE FINE BUT ALSO NOT KNOWM'SAYN' :sillybounce::dribble::lmao:

On 7/17/2019 at 6:52 AM, March Hare said:

When you tell the cute-AF man who's coming over for dinner next week: "oh hey, heads up, I haz cat, that okay?" and he responds that HE IS ALLERGIC and while going DSFRTERYINSDFANJETRPOHKDN;SAJDF you're all casual like "I'll make sure place is clean and cat usually hides"...

and you're like I WANT IT TO BE FINE BUT ALSO NOT KNOWM'SAYN' :sillybounce::dribble::lmao:

HAHAHAHAHA this took me all the way out!! Soooooo hilarious!!

On 7/18/2019 at 8:35 AM, Reader said:

HAHAHAHAHA this took me all the way out!! Soooooo hilarious!!

I'm jealous of everyone whose allergies cause things like sneezing, as opposed to what my food allergies cause (sore throats, runny nose, mood changes).

when you accidentally text the word "snese" instead of "sense" and then your friend starts talking about sneezing..

abort! abort!

4 hours ago, forestdaze said:

when you accidentally text the word "snese" instead of "sense" and then your friend starts talking about sneezing..

abort! abort!

you may even be able to get some information from the person about there sneezing especially if you have never heard them sneeze

3 hours ago, Mf1611 said:

you may even be able to get some information from the person about there sneezing especially if you have never heard them sneeze

that is dishonest and not a good plan

• 5 weeks later...

When you do a private audio clip trade with someone but see another public video on their channel in which they showcase really hateful views about people like you (think: marginalized identities)... and now you can't enjoy their sneezes anymore. =\

@Empathic Mystery I'm sorry, that must feel awful... Ugh... Your situation actually reminded me of when I was obsessing with one sneezer on YT for years, but when I finally messaged him, it kinda went wrong 😕 and now I can't watch him anymore. 

@peach_princess Oh no; I’m really sorry you had to go through that. Thank you for your kind words. It can be difficult to form good connections with people, but I’ve made a few great ones. I hope you have, too. ^^

All the excuses you have to make for going "EEP!" or "WHAT?!" or *MEERKAT* or "[curse]!!" or just "AHAHAHAHA FUCK YEAH DO IT AGAIN", either out loud or not so out loud, every. single. time. someone does THE THING at work when you're too busy doing your job to curb your reflexes. :lmfao: #fetishproblems

(I mean RRRRGH a cold is raaaaging through our cohorts at the shop and I swear to something heaven and hell are ONE AND THE SAME PLACE)

So.

I happened to see some clips from that Panty and Stocking show, including that episode with all the sneezing. It's been hours since then and I still feel like there's a good chance I may throw up.

I'm not taking questions, just... Consider this a warning.

When your man tells you he has a scratchy throat and thinks he might be getting sick, and then you have to go in to work and that’s all you can think about. #fetishproblems

When the only fucking people you've seen sneeze in real life the past months are family members!!! :yuck: Thank God for Internet!

When you go to a friend’s house and have to socialize with their parents because your friend is busy doing something and their parent tells you ALL about the sick day they had staying home from work. *shudder* :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

#fetishproblems

When you love playing Dungeons and Dragons with someone, but their character has allergies that are an integral part of said character. So you're just stuck trying to keep your composure the whole session. 😐

#fetishproblems

When you let your dad search something on your phone and the last thing you were on was SFF and he ask wtf I’m looking up 😳 #fetishproblems