Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When you're trying to write regular fiction, but somehow end up writing sneezefics anyway. :rolleyes: 

#fetishproblems

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

When you're working on a fic but you don't even know if you're going to post it because you have no Idea if anyone will read it, since you don't know many people who like the fandom. So you have trouble writing it. #fetishproblems

When you are sick as a dog, and have to hide the fact that you actually kind of enjoy the ordeal. 

When the line to pick up prescriptions at your pharmacy goes through the cold and allergy aisle, so you always get awkward thoughts when you have to pick up your meds. 

#fetishproblems

On 8/25/2018 at 3:12 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

When you're trying to write regular fiction, but somehow end up writing sneezefics anyway. :rolleyes: 

#fetishproblems

THIS! The reason I could never write a novel!

7 hours ago, Shylurker68 said:

When the hottie you just started dating lets you in on their secret nearly foolproof method to stop a sneeze 😭

HAHAHAHAHA I do feel your pain, but the irony of it all is tooo funny! The hottie sounds like one of us. 

When in class talking about a psychology model on things you shouldn't tell people in modern society lest they use it against you. One of the two things that fit in this category was "sexual perversions" and naturally, my mind jumped to sneezing, signals flaring. 

When you're going round a very solemn cathedral with your boyfriend, and he sneezes and then looks at you and grins...and you end up blushing harder than you ever have in your entire life purely because you're trying not to have 'those' thoughts in such a place...

On 8/25/2018 at 7:43 AM, MeForever said:

When you're working on a fic but you don't even know if you're going to post it because you have no Idea if anyone will read it, since you don't know many people who like the fandom. So you have trouble writing it. #fetishproblems

I'm SO with you... I can't tell you how many sneezefics I've started that are just sitting around on a flashdrive because the fandom/character haven't been a big deal here!!!

1 hour ago, Zwee said:
On 8/25/2018 at 7:43 AM, MeForever said:

I'm SO with you... I can't tell you how many sneezefics I've started that are just sitting around on a flashdrive because the fandom/character haven't been a big deal here!!!

Speaking as someone who's a fan of smaller fandoms, I encourage both of you to share your stories anyway. There may be more fans than you realize, and you may spur them to write their own fics. Or your title/tags may catch someone's eye, and they'll wind up becoming fans. And even if nobody leaves a comment now, it may be possible that somewhere down the line, someone will be looking for sneezefic of the fandom/character, and you'll make their day. I've had that happen to me before, and I like the thought that I may wind up returning the favor someday.

1 hour ago, Wig_Powder said:

Speaking as someone who's a fan of smaller fandoms, I encourage both of you to share your stories anyway. There may be more fans than you realize, and you may spur them to write their own fics. Or your title/tags may catch someone's eye, and they'll wind up becoming fans. And even if nobody leaves a comment now, it may be possible that somewhere down the line, someone will be looking for sneezefic of the fandom/character, and you'll make their day. I've had that happen to me before, and I like the thought that I may wind up returning the favor someday.

Okay, this actually is motivating me to finish the fic and post it! Thank you!

21 hours ago, MeForever said:

Okay, this actually is motivating me to finish the fic and post it! Thank you!

You're very welcome! I'm glad I was able to help!

That moment when you finally get sneezes from your huge celebrity crush but 1. he ducked out of frame on purpose and 2. you don’t really like his sneezes.

Also, that moment when you get yet another idea for a fetish fic you want to write, but you still haven’t updated your others in forever and you’re trying to not be that type of fic writer who writes one chapter of a fic and stops, but you kind of are even though you want to finish those fics too. Or is this just me lol?

When you're watching a movie, playing a game, etc. and everytime you see a character that would be perfect for fetishy situations you go like "Hm, I want to hear their sneeze" and then it never happens and you really, really want to hear it :c 

(and even worse when the character SLEEPS ALL SOAKED IN COLD WATER AND WITH THE AC ON (I'm looking at you, Hiroyuki e.e))

55 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Also, that moment when you get yet another idea for a fetish fic you want to write, but you still haven’t updated your others in forever and you’re trying to not be that type of fic writer who writes one chapter of a fic and stops, but you kind of are even though you want to finish those fics too. Or is this just me lol?

This is so me. I get ideas but haven’t updated my stories in so long, and I want to finish them, but I just haven’t. Lol

1 hour ago, CeruleanBlue said:

This could be me. I don't even want to post fics before I've finished them because I'm afraid of becoming that kind of writer again D: This kinda resulted in me not sharing anything besides super-rare oneshots. The problem is that there's no one to gently force you to continue that fic if you don't share it... So there's plenty of unfinished fics in my "secret folder". I can't even show them to friends or discuss them at my "normal" writer's club because of things :rollhmm:

But, as a reader, I don't really mind if a fic stays incomplete. Especially in rare fandoms you're happy about everything sneeze-/illness-/allergy-/H/C-related story you can find :)

3 hours ago, Sequoia said:

I don't even want to post fics before I've finished them because I'm afraid of becoming that kind of writer again

This is me.

3 hours ago, Sequoia said:

The problem is that there's no one to gently force you to continue that fic if you don't share it...

This is the catch! My saving grace is sharing with my friend on here the fact that I'm working on a particular story, so then I feel more obligated to present it...

19 hours ago, EvaBloom said:

When you're watching a movie, playing a game, etc. and everytime you see a character that would be perfect for fetishy situations you go like "Hm, I want to hear their sneeze" and then it never happens and you really, really want to hear it :c 

(and even worse when the character SLEEPS ALL SOAKED IN COLD WATER AND WITH THE AC ON (I'm looking at you, Hiroyuki e.e))

I CAN RELATE SO MUCH. Characters getting soaked in the cold rain for a long especially. I’ve seen that happen a lot and they basically never get sick or sneeze.

18 hours ago, Sequoia said:

The problem is that there's no one to gently force you to continue that fic if you don't share it.

I post most of my fics, especially ones I actually want to continue. :lol: Gently forcing doesn’t work. I need someone to lock me out from the forum until I update two fics and post a couple more lol. I might actually try doing that haha not going on the forum until I’ve done those things. Might help tbh.

7 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

I post most of my fics, especially ones I actually want to continue. :lol: Gently forcing doesn’t work. I need someone to lock me out from the forum until I update two fics and post a couple more lol. I might actually try doing that haha not going on the forum until I’ve done those things. Might help tbh.

Honestly, I should try this too. Might help me as well. Unless it doesn’t and I get tired of not being on the forum and come back in anyway. Haha. But it may help! I will try it at some point

1 hour ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

Honestly, I should try this too. Might help me as well. Unless it doesn’t and I get tired of not being on the forum and come back in anyway. Haha. But it may help! I will try it at some point

If/when we try it, we should compare results lol. I’ll probably try it pretty soon honestly.

On 9/15/2018 at 5:00 PM, EvaBloom said:

Or when said movie does include such situations, but involving the "wrong" character!