Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

1 hour ago, James (ellamalaka) said:

So much this before I moved out on my own. Now, cold commercials are like little treats. It gets better.

Thanks! I've been living on my own for a few months now, thankfully. And we don't normally watch a lot of TV anyway. But the other day, I was visiting and we were watching a show and the ad came on... But seriously, the fact that whenever one of my parents is sick now I can just avoid being around them completely might be the best part about living on my own! :lol: 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

Watching a movie with family, and one of the characters has a long sneezing fit, or the scene focuses on sneezing

When you're fairly sure a girl at work is on to you because she's caught you staring at her after she sneezed a couple times, and the last few have been like instantaneous catches.  #fetishproblems

I have a friend that sneezes a lot, bad allergies. If he was not my friend they would actually really turn me on. .. But I'm totally not attracted to him in the least, and so whenever he starts off in a fit I feel so internally uncomfortable! 

When you're sitting at the doctor's office and Dr. Oz in on the waiting room TV, and they're playing a contrived, over-acted video of people going to work sick and subsequent employee "sick-shaming," and you want to through your phone through the TV to make it stop. 

When a friend who you have never been attracted to suddenly gets sick/has allergies and you find yourself developing an inconvenient crush on them... #fetishproblems 

Okay, I just did something that makes me terrified to say anything but this is the only place I can vent about it and I NEED TO VENT ABOUT THIS.

When you're writing a non-fetish story and you include sneezing as a plot point and then feel terrified to show your friends the story. #FetishProblems

AND THEY LOVE THE STORY ANYWAY #SQUADGOALS

2 hours ago, TheOtaku said:

Okay, I just did something that makes me terrified to say anything but this is the only place I can vent about it and I NEED TO VENT ABOUT THIS.

When you're writing a non-fetish story and you include sneezing as a plot point and then feel terrified to show your friends the story. #FetishProblems

AND THEY LOVE THE STORY ANYWAY #SQUADGOALS

Woah, I could never get the courage to do something like that, kudos to you! :happysmiley:

So I was sitting in my bus close to the aisle and my friend in the seat across from us has a cold that she was talking about and starts hitching and she says that the sneeze is stuck and my guy friend sitting beside me starts to imitate her hitching along with her. And I have to act normal and I ignore the situation. LIKE STOP. NO.

#fetishproblems

Feeling extremely uncomfortable yet extremely happy when your usually sneezy friend sits next to you in class while you're trying to focus. And I suck at multi-tasking.

#fetishproblems 

Following a character parody account on twitter and theyre tweeting about being sick and I debate on RTing it. I did since I've RT stuff by this account before. #fetishproblems

When you're already inappropriately attracted to your friend's older brother and then he sneezes, sitting right next to you. And it's a really attractive sneeze, too... And you mumble the quietest, most awkward "Bless you" ever uttered by any person. :lol:

#fetishproblems ... when you're driving with someone else in the car and you have to sneeze. "Look at that thing out the window over there!" And then you stifle the sneeze without being watched. 

The disappointment when an actress you've wanted to see sneeze for years plays a character who has allergies and sneezes several times... and is absolutely awful at faking sneezes. #fetishproblems

• 1 month later...

When your SO sneezes every single morning, and the sound alone is such a hypersensitive one to you that you wake up, every time, usually a blushy mess. #fetishproblems

When you have witnessed so many sneezes from only family members and generally undesirable people, and haven't had a decent obs in over a year. #fetishproblems

When you have guy friends whom you'd like to see sneeze, but on the rare occasions you see them, they never do. #fetishproblems

Missing your allergies because you decided to start meds earlier (without permission :P )and continued to take them for weeks until the tablets  almost ran out.  #fetishproblems

#when you point out some different (less pricey) hay fever meds to your boyfriend at the drugstore, he starts taking them and they don't at all work for him, he gets bad symptoms, you try not to be embarrassed and/or aroused and he knows about the fetish and the embarrassment and keeps apologising and ugh

When family members seem to be hellbent at ruining all your small fetish "extra likes" by adapting them. #fetishproblems

When you see your mom one day a week, and she always, always sneezes that day. Like, seriously??!! #fetishproblems

When you on a church retreat and everyone is sleeping in sleeping bags on the floor and the person next to me has a super long stifled sneezing fit at 4am. I'm laying there like :otrying to go back to sleep but can't because i'm distracted. 

On 3/29/2016 at 11:11 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

The disappointment when an actress you've wanted to see sneeze for years plays a character who has allergies and sneezes several times... and is absolutely awful at faking sneezes. #fetishproblems

Ugggg MOST ACTORS I LIKE. Soooo upsetting. D:

When you're playing an FPS, and one of your teammates sneezes - causing you to fumble your play and die. #fetishproblems

When you ask your little bro what bedtime story he wants and he picks the one filled with material that could have been written on this forum.

When you see a hot girl sneeze but can't tell anyone until you get home to the forum.

When your supposed to be listening to that important stuff the teachers saying and actually listening to the sneezing.

People that know about the fetish, thinking that just because they sneezed they therefore turned you on... 

They don't know how they fetish works for me.... It only applies to anime/manga crushes.... I watch people be even worse, winking and rubbing there nose, like flirting.... I don't get turned on by sniffing, the nose rubbing, and am tired of people harassing me in the state I'm living in...

I've heard people talk about it, to one another... They make themselves sneeze, so I walk away...

I was never into noses or noticed them... They also weren't an attraction factor for me, but I did meet this one guy with this really big, bent, ugly nose and from there, I realized that it can be a turn off if it's just to big, but a small nose, cute nose I only saw on Naruto (again my anime/manga thing, and only one exception to that rule was a real guy)...

But was supposed to meet this boy with the big nose one night at midnight and I backed out because his nose was to big, I just couldn't spend a night with this boy... The stranger thing is noses aren't even an attraction factor, I don't look for a cute nose in a partner, or anything weird like that, but that is just me :)

When you feel so uncomfortable looking up sneeze stuff on the computer #fetishproblems

When you want to ask your BF to induce for you, and you know he would but you are just way too embarrassed to ask #fetishproblems

When you are in a skype call and someone sneezes and people who know about my fetish are in there and I just sit there awkwardly #fetishproblems

When your family seems to sneeze all the frickin' time and it's pretty much, ugh no #fetishproblems

when everyone in your family has allergies except you... #fetishproblems

5 hours ago, FeatheredWolf said:

When everyone in your family has allergies except you... #fetishproblems

THIS. I SECOND THIS SO HARD UGH I HATE IT.