Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When your life feels empty because you haven't been sick in a while.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

Oh god so having a general conversation with someone I work with and suddenly we start talking about where he live (I work via my computer) and he tells me he hates where he lives since he has horrible sinuses and allergies and I'm freaking out in my chair. Thank GOD this was all via messenger so he can't see me.... #fetishproblems

When a friends sneezes and you accidentally blurt that you thought it was cute...then spend way too long babbling about it to try and seem normal.

When you have a writing assignment about the economic state of China (or whatever) and you somehow find a way to include sneezing.

When you get excited because you see someone holding a tissue...and they use it to dab their lipstick.

When you hear the most perfect sneeze, and have no idea how to spell it. Ex. "Should I use two Qs there or one X?"

When you try and search for wavs on Youtube and Sneezing Panda keeps getting shoved in your face.

When you have a great scene in a non-fetish fic that just so happens to be fetishy, and it doesn't work without the fetish elements but you have already included a little bit too much of it earlier...

Also, being on fetish high and trowling the internet for new material and finding nothing that really tickles your interest.

And when your mom has managed to have a freakin' cold (that she constantly talks about) for OVER TWO MONTHS! I swear, when she catches a cold she keeps them captive! :wallbash:

Also, being on fetish high and trowling the internet for new material and finding nothing that really tickles your interest.

this is me every couple of days xD

When you try and search for wavs on Youtube and Sneezing Panda keeps getting shoved in your face.

omg i literally hate that!

I have this problem... and also the problem of having searched for a leetle too much fetish material on YouTube, so it is constantly recommended to me. I'm mortified that one day my wife is going to be looking over my shoulder and it's suggesting a ton of sneezing vids. Or I'll be on my Google+ account under my real name and it publicly lists that I've watched a bunch of fetish videos.

I'm mortified that one day my wife is going to be looking over my shoulder and it's suggesting a ton of sneezing vids

My kids watch cartoons on youtube on my account and evertyime I open it I check the recently viewed and recommened to make sure theres no fetish stuff but still afraid one day one will pop up.

• 1 month later...

When you're trying to take an important exam at school, but that really attractive person in class keeps sneezing, and you just can't focus. #fetishproblems

When a (non-fetish) fanfic that you love updates, and the author includes a random sentence about your favorite character grinding her teeth together to "suppress a hacking cough" in a winter scene. Now you're going nuts because is she sick or not?? Why include this sentence, especially if you're not going to go anywhere with it?? Don't tease me like this! #fetishproblems

When your crush is visibly sick, like red cheeks, dazed eyes, cough, sniffles, but NO SNEEZING or NOSEBLOWS. The most frustrating thing. #fetishproblems

When your crush is visibly sick, like red cheeks, dazed eyes, cough, sniffles, but NO SNEEZING or NOSEBLOWS. The most frustrating thing. #fetishproblems

This!!!!

Along the lines, when your crush keeps sniffling, rubbing their nose, looking like they might sneeze, etc. but not actually sneezing. Just sneeze already! #fetishproblems

When you arrive home late because Mr. Sniffly happened to be standing in the loooong queue at the super market and you just had to stand behind him... Just in case ;) #fetishproblems

This has probably been mentioned but currently happening to me. Starting a new fict with totally new characters and you can't quite figure out how they'll sneeze. #fetishproblems

THIS!!! OMG

I'm mortified that one day my wife is going to be looking over my shoulder and it's suggesting a ton of sneezing vids

My kids watch cartoons on youtube on my account and evertyime I open it I check the recently viewed and recommened to make sure theres no fetish stuff but still afraid one day one will pop up.

Oh yeah, this too

Google has detected unusual traffic from your network. Please enter CAPTCHA. That's how I know it's time to go read a book or something.

When your parents scold you for not blessing them. :yuck: #fetishproblems

When most characters on your favorite show have sneezed, but not your favorite character. #fetishproblems

Having to take out your earbuds when listening to recordings to make sure you can't hear them when they're not in your ears. #fetishproblems

Oh my gosh, all of these!

When your kid gets old enough to read so you have to hide your tabs when they wander into the room.

When you get into a new fandom and search for sneezy wrongness but there is none yet.

When you and your spouse are both sick, and you feel too awful to enjoy their symptoms. :upset: #fetishproblems

• 3 weeks later...

That moment when the girls in class behind you are trying to recreate what each other's sneezes sound like when you're trying to do work.

And also...

When your teacher is visibly sick and you can't concentrate on anything else.

#fetishproblems

When you can't get any work done because you're spending all of your time daydreaming about your sneezing fantasies, replaying your favorites scenes over and over again in your head and getting more and more distracted #fetishproblems

When you feel so awkward about your fetish that you can't make a joke that even references a sneeze without flubbing it up and drawing lots of attention. Or, feeling so awkward about your fetish that you don't laugh at a hilarious sneeze related joke and you feel really uncomfortable about it.

God damnit, I'm way too awkward to be a comedian. #fetishproblems

When you have to say "ah-choo" in a video for school, and stutter right after really noticeably.

#fetishproblems

When someone a popular dance move looks like you're sneezing into your arm (That goddamn Dabb) and you secretly cringe whenever you see it.

#fetishproblems #why