Sneeze Fetish Forum

Service With A Sneeze – A Maid's Adventures (F) Now Complete!

NoV

Thanks for all the comments that you folks have made on my recent stories biggrin.png

I have really wanted to get into writing a series rather than my usual one-shot stories and this is the first episode of that series. Plenty of shapely sneezing maids to come... smile.png

Service With A Sneeze – A Maid’s Adventures (F)

Clarissa stood in the luxurious drawing room, tension running through every centimetre of her body. Her smart dress seemed suddenly altogether ridiculous, too tight around her shapely hips and thighs. Nervously, she clasped her hands behind her back, meeting the gaze of the head housekeeper with as level a stare as she could muster.

‘So just how much experience do you have?’ The question hung loaded in the air between them, and Clarissa thought through the meagre selection of jobs she had tried and yet failed to keep. She tried not to shudder at the memory.

‘Well, there was the Countess of...’

Clarissa found herself interrupted by a truly colossal sneeze which echoed into the room through the window. It was impressive, even by her own explosive standards. The sneeze was followed by a violent build-up, audible even from within the drawing room, which terminated in another double-barrelled release.

‘haaaa...HHAAAAAA.....HEEETTTCCCHHHOOOOOO!!!’

The head housekeeper frowned, and with short, clipped steps, marched towards the open window and swiftly closed them, the frames clattering with the haste. Clarissa blinked, surprised at the interruption that had dissolved the tension like a flame to wax. She breathed, feeling comfortable, in control.

‘I’ve had many jobs ma’am. I ask only for the chance to prove that I can serve his lord and ladyship with the professionalism they deserve.’

She dipped her chin, her blonde ringlets aquiver beneath her maids cap. The housekeeper nodded slowly, turning from the blazing summer sun that streamed through the window. She sniffed through her long nose, pursing her lips.

‘Oh you’ll get your chance alright, we will see about that,’ she said, and crossed to stand before Clarissa, looking the twenty year old girl up and down in uncompassionate criticism. Clarissa opened her green eyes wide, her small pert nose and generous lips set unflinching against this unwanted scrutiny.

‘Let’s see what you’re made of girl,’ the head housekeeper said finally. ‘I want you to follow my instructions to the letter.’ The tone of her voice made Clarissa forget about the monumental sneeze outside, and focus fully on her instructions.

‘First, I want you to fully open the blinds at every window in this room.’

Clarissa went to work, pulling the heavy drapes back from each window, the curtain rails rattling and shaking, sending down great clouds of dust as she forced them back. It was as if they hadn’t been moved for years. Billowing clouds of feathery dust cascaded through the sunlight, sunlight which touched its tremulous beams to Clarissa’s nose, making her gasp as the dust danced tantalisingly into her nostrils. Involuntarily she gave a sudden gasp...

‘haaaaaHHH...’

She paused, placing a finger beneath her trembling nose. Her blue eyes flickered shut, her mouth opening ever so slightly. No, she had to get this under control. Clarissa gulped, swallowing the building sneeze as swiftly as it had begun. She finished arranging the curtains and approached the head housekeeper, sniffing delicately as her twitchy nose tried to deal with the dust.

The housekeeper watched her closely. ‘Now,’ she said. ‘How about flower arranging? Her ladyship always has fresh flowers in the house, every day, without fail.’ She pointed to one end of the room where a large bunch of roughly assembled flowers hung limply from a huge vase, probably costing more than a full week’s worth of Clarissa’s prospective wages.

She approached with trepidation. Flowers could send her into paroxysms of allergic sneezes, and she tried to breathe in so as to hold her breath for the duration of the arrangement. The dust was still in her nose; tickling, making her take small, unexpected breaths that could easily inhale the sweet scent that poured forth from the flowers.

As Clarissa reached out to touch the delicate fronds, she started to gasp, her pre-sneeze expression taking over her face. She was glad to have her back to the housekeeper.

‘Haaaaaa....Aaahhaaaaaaaaa....’

Regardless, she carried on with the arranging, her nose and mouth scrunching with the urge to explode, her eyes squeezing shut as the building sneeze came and went. Pollen drifted in the sunlit air, and it was all Clarissa could do to stop herself bursting into a full-blown fit of screamed sneezes.

Somehow, despite the itchy intrusion of the pollen, she managed to complete her task, arranging the flowers into some semblance of order. She stepped back.

‘Well done girl - that is most satisfactory. And now; the plate of food over there. His lordship is rather partial to a good portion of pepper...’

Something triggered inside Clarissa’s nose, as if a switch had been pressed, or a bomb set to detonate. Maybe it was the mention of the word ‘pepper’. She reared back; her maid’s uniform stretching tight over her voluptuous body as the rising sneeze contorted her. She cupped her hands, her mouth opening in a violent inhalation, her whole body winding up to deliver an unstoppable explosion.

‘HHAAAA....HHHAAAAAAA....HHHHaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA....’

And then... Clarissa sneezed!

‘HHaAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTCCCCCHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!’

It was a colossal sneeze, dust compounded by the irritating pollen, bending her double and sending strands of her hair flying from beneath her cap. Her body shook, her knees weak.

Straightening, she looked at the housekeeper, prepared for the swift dismissal, like so many times in the past. But instead, the woman had a half-smile working the corners of her mouth.

‘You’ll do,’ she said, nodding slowly. ‘You will most certainly do...’

To be continued...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant! As ever. I really like the mysterious sneezing from outside; nice establishment of the tone of the story and the start of a mystery we have to have solved!

Ah, such great work as always NoV! And...a series?!! It looks like I am going to have a series to look forward to reading now, awesome job dude!!

Thanks for all the comments folks :) Glad you are enjoying it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Service with a Sneeze – A Maid’s Adventures (Part 2)

‘You mentioned in your correspondence that you could start immediately,’ the housekeeper said, as Clarissa blew her nose as discreetly as she was able using the small lace handkerchief she had slipped up her sleeve for just such an emergency. She nodded; sniffing delicately to be sure no unreleased sneeze still lurked in her tickly nostrils.

‘Very well then, you had better allow me to introduce you to the others.’

The housekeeper opened the door, leading Clarissa into the dark, oak-walled hallway beyond. With a shock, she realised that there was someone standing in the shadows, so unexpected that even Ms Adams stopped abruptly in her tracks. She recovered quickly, curtsied, prompting Clarissa to do the same.

‘Ma’lady’ murmured the housekeeper, and Clarissa realised she was in the presence of her employer, the lady of the house. She bowed her head respectfully, tucking her chin to her chest, hands clasped tightly behind her back.

The trouble was, she was no longer massaging the urge to sneeze away from her nose. She felt the feeling come creeping back, sending forth terrible, torturous tickles that wriggled their way through her sinuses. Oh no she couldn’t sneeze, not here, not now!

‘So,’ she heard her ladyship say, her voice low and purring in the gloom. ‘This must be the new maid. And has this young lady come up to standard?’ The housekeeper nodded.

‘Yes ma’lady. She has proved most... adept. I was taking her to meet the other girls.’

Clarissa tried everything she could think of to somehow halt the build-up that was becoming more and more insistent with each passing second. Her pert nose twitched, the sensation deepening. She cursed herself for being inflicted with these monstrous sneezes, not the delicate, dainty sneeze as was expected of a lady. Her left eyelid fluttered, the insidious tendril of irritation wriggling through her nostril. Her mouth opened, a gasp escaped her and then...

‘Goodness girl; are you going to snee...?’

...Clarissa let loose a colossal sneeze, snapping her forwards at the waist so that her hips pressed tightly within her tight dress, her blonde hair flicking across her forehead.

‘HHAAAAATTTTTCCCHHHOOOOOOOO!!!’

Followed by another...

‘HHHAAAAAAAA....AAAATTTCCCHHHOOOOOO!!!’

And then, as if finding a terrible rhythm with her body and nose, she released yet another, full-force.

‘HHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTCCCHHHOOOOOOO!!!’

The final explosion seemed to clear her nose of whatever allergen had been doing its itchy work deep within her. She opened her tearful eyes, hearing the sound of her gigantic sneezes echo through the carved wooden walls of the house. They rang through every room, fading into the ringing silence that preceded them. Clarissa barely dared meet the eye of her ladyship, fearful of the stony disapproval she was sure awaited her. She looked up, sniffing lightly. The stern expression was there, but wavered – a chink of some other emotion trickled through a lifetime of enforced etiquette.

‘Well,’ she said, with a small shake of the head. ‘That was... unexpected. Ms. Adams will show you your room and get you settled I am sure.’

The lady of the house turned on her heel and left, leaving Clarissa aghast at the unexpected turn of events. What was more, Ms Adams motioned for her to follow, as though nothing had happened. Clarissa had all but blown the house to pieces with her nuclear-powered sneezing and no one had seemed to so much as mildly perturbed. Returning her fingers to clasp her tickly little nose, she scurried after the form of Ms Adams, already vanishing into the gloom.

They walked through the old corridors, past ancient oil paintings and ornate furniture, hidden beneath dust cloths. The very sight of the dust was starting to do its work on Clarissa’s already irritated nose. She prayed that she would be at her room and left in peace before the inevitable sneeze attack hit her. Luckily the clattering of their shoes covered the couple of breathy build-up gasps that escaped her.

‘Haaaaaaa....’ ‘AAAhHHAAAAAA...’

Her fingers managed to keep her tickly nose under control. She continued to rub the length of her nose as another hitching gasp came upon her.

‘AaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA...’

‘HIITCHIIIII....HHIIIITTCCHIIII...HHITTCHIII...HIITTCCHHIIIII!!!’

Clarissa froze with surprise. It had not been her who had burst into that frantic fusillade of sneezes, but instead they had echoed out of a door they passed, each one more frantic than the next. Clarissa could not help but pause and peer into the room. In the light which poured through the sash windows, she saw one of the other maids of the house, a short shapely woman dressed in her uniform, her shoulder length black hair tied back in a short pony tail. Framed against the window, she struggled to deal with the unending volume of sneezes that exploded from her. One hand held a duster, and yet her job was quite forgotten, the dust whirling in a glittering mist around her.

Ms Adams reached out and the door was shut, the now muffled fit still audible through the thick wood. Clarissa turned to her, questions washing away her previous need to sneeze.

‘Was she alright, she sounded...’

‘You will meet the other maids presently.’ Something in her tone told Clarissa it was the only reply she was going to get. They continued into the gloom, the sound of sneezing fading into silence.

To be continued...

Clarissa tried everything she could think of to somehow halt the build-up that was becoming more and more insistent with each passing second. Her pert nose twitched, the sensation deepening. She cursed herself for being inflicted with these monstrous sneezes, not the delicate, dainty sneeze as was expected of a lady. Her left eyelid fluttered, the insidious tendril of irritation wriggling through her nostril. Her mouth opened, a gasp escaped her and then...

‘Goodness girl; are you going to snee...?’

...Clarissa let loose a colossal sneeze, snapping her forwards at the waist so that her hips pressed tightly within her tight dress, her blonde hair flicking across her forehead.

Just another incredibly awesome story, NoV, I find myself looking very much forward to reading the future installments! I wonder who this mystery maid is? And Clarissa is just awesome to read about, excellent job!

This is the best story I've read in a long time!! there's so much you can do with it. can't wait to read the next...

Sneezy maids... You mean there are MORE?? drool.gif

This is one of the few ongoing stories that I'm following, and so far, I've really enjoyed what you've written. Please continue soon! biggrin.png

For some reason, I feel like the owner of the house has a thing for sneezing.

More please!

Archived