Sneeze Fetish Forum

Service With A Sneeze – A Maid's Adventures (F) Now Complete!

NoV

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.... Speechless. This is definitely a mind-numbingly awesome story. surprise.gif

Ugh-as if getting me hooked on the sneezing wasn't enough, the plot has pulled me in too! The pros and cons of amazing sneezing tics, I guess...

NoV, I actually love you. Please continue soon!

I'd like this story to keep going, especially if there'll be more finger under nose holdbacks and giant sneezes!

• 3 weeks later...

Its been a long time coming, but here you go folks! And count - you will be pleased to know that Lord Edward finally steps from the (literal) shadows :) Enjoy!

Service With A Sneeze – A Maid’s Adventures (Part 9)

Clarissa held her breath and pressed her body tightly against the wall in the shadow of a gigantic grandfather clock that ticked ominously; a clockwork heartbeat that mimicked her own. At night, with all the lights extinguished, the great house seemed oppressive, ancient – more like a forgotten mausoleum than a place of residence. Ambient light bled through the windows, affording her just enough to pick her way down the corridors; her breath and rustling uniform seemingly too loud to control.

Molly had not questioned her desire to leave. Once the volley of explosive sneezes had been fully released, Clarissa had wriggled from under the bed, and been helped up by curly redhead who offered her one of her large, lacy handkerchiefs and asked no questions while Clarissa had packed her few belongings and slipped out into the darkened halls. Clarissa felt that Molly too would have been the one leaving had she the courage.

Now, clutching her bag of clothes, she struggled to remember her way through the labyrinthine passages, her heart thundering in her chest, blue eyes wide in the gloom.

‘HHHHAAAAAAAA....!!!’

Suddenly, a gasp rang through the silence. Clarissa froze.

‘HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!!!’

A second desperate gasp; even louder and more insistent than the first. Clarissa knew from experience, that whoever was making those frantic hitches was mere seconds away from a colossal sneeze!

‘AAAAHHHH.....HHHHHHAAAAAAAAA.....’ The build-up continued, reaching a shrill crescendo, until...

‘HHHHAAAAATTTTTCCCHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!’

The sneeze burst out with no effort to stifle it, ringing through the house like a gunshot. It was loud and yet feminine; a truly unstoppable force that seemed to reverberate in the wooden panelling for long after it was released. Clarissa peered down the corridor, noticing for the first time that a shard of light bisected the floorboards, issuing from a door left ajar. Though her ears still rang with the sneeze, she thought she could hear voices and against her better judgment, she crept towards the light.

Through the crack of the open door, Clarissa saw a maid she had not met, or even seen before. For a moment, she was taken aback with how beautiful she was, immaculately dressed in her perfect maid’s uniform – her dress midnight black, and edged in starched white lacy frills. Her face was pale, almost translucent, her nose delicate and ever so slightly upturned. Fine strands of inky black hair cascaded from beneath her cap, down over her brow and dark eyes, down to where they tickled the tip of her nose. Her lips were full, just parted to reveal the glitter of white teeth. In her hands she held a full tray containing a crystal whiskey decanter, cigars and glasses.

‘Please sir,’ Clarissa heard the girl whisper. ‘I’m going to do it agaaaa.... again...’

The girl’s face was slowly becoming a mask of desperate pre-sneeze expression. Her body shook slightly, the glasses rattling, her head tilting with the unmistakable sneeze feeling.

‘I..I..need to sneeee...AAAAAHHH...’ The girl’s breath was becoming more and more frantic, her nose twitching as the sneeze gained ground on her. Clarissa edged closer, angling her head to see more of the room. She gradually saw a desk, a light focused tightly on its surface and behind it a figure sat in the act of writing. She saw the dark hair, the immaculate suit. Lord Edward! He appeared to be wholly absorbed in his task, but could equally have been frozen to the spot. The maid’s approaching sneeze started to become more and more vocal.

‘HHHAAAAAAAA......HAAAAAAAAAAA...’

The glasses rattled uncontrollably. Clarissa watched hypnotised as the maid’s head tilted back shakily in time with her gasps, her large bosom pushing hard and prominently through the thin fabric of her uniform. Still she managed to keep hold of the tray, though her eyes were closed and her whole body shook with the building sneeze. Still Lord Edward did not react, turning a paper on his desk, expression unreadable.

And then it was coming! There was no stopping it, and the little maid convulsed with the force of the sneeze.

‘HHHHHAAAAAATTTCCHHOOOOOOOOO!!!’

It was even louder than the previous one, shredding the night hush with a deafening roar that sent the glassware tumbling to the floor, shattering as it hit the boards. The beautiful maid stumbled with the effort of fully releasing the colossal sneeze that rang through the house like a thunderclap. Her luscious black hair tumbled from beneath her cap, falling as a jet curtain across her sneezy face.

With a swift, fluid motion, Lord Edward was on his feet and approaching the maid who stood amid the splintered devastation, rubbing one delicate finger beneath her nostrils, her uniform in disarray. Clarissa backed up slightly, surprised by his sudden movement.

From his pocket Lord Edward drew out a magnificent silk handkerchief and readied it in his hand; holding it out towards the sniffling maid.

‘Blow,’ he said, his voice smooth and clam. She looked up at him like a petulant child, her dark eyes flashing, but made no attempt to take the handkerchief.

‘Blow,’ he said again. ‘Otherwise you’re going to sneeze again, aren’t you?’

And Clarissa saw that she was! Already her eyes were taking on that unmistakable far-away look that she knew so well from her own sneezing episodes. The maid was going to sneeze again, her whole expression betraying the rushing, tickly sensation that was building in her delectable nose. lord Edward insistently held his hand more closely towards her.

‘For the third time,’ he whispered, ‘you really have no choice if you want to stop, do you?’

And then, despite the building sneeze, some of the petulance died away. She continued to look up into Lord Edward’s face, her dark eyes fluttering as she pressed her nose into the soft material and blew hard; once, twice, three times, shoulders tensing with the effort to expel whatever was bothering her.

lord Edward nodded, but the maid continued to press her nose into the fabric. Clarissa noticed her body trembled, a subtle heaving of her bosom betraying all was not solved. From the depths of the handkerchief, the maid’s voice came as a frantic whisper.

‘I...HAAAA....it’s still.......AAAAAHHHH....I’m gonnaaAAAAAAHHH...’

Her eyes, which had been staring defiantly up at Lord Edward’s noble face, rolled back with the gigantic surge of sneeziness that poured through her. The maid’s mouth opened wide to deliver a tremendous scream of a sneeze directly into the handkerchief, her nose wrinkling with the force of the expulsion.

‘HAAAAAAAAACCHHHUUMMMMMPPPHHHHHHHH!!!’

Despite the muffling effect of the silken folds, the sounds was still enough to make Clarissa jump with the shear shock. lord Edward continued to hold the handkerchief to the maid’s twitching nose until she had opened her eyes and there was no immediate threat of more sneezes. She tried to brush her hair back from her face, colour spreading on her perfect cheeks as the effort of sneezing sent heat rushing through her.

‘I think now you had better clear up this mess,’ said Lord Edward, his voice trembling slightly as if he had just run a distance. And then he turned; stared straight at Clarissa.

‘And you? I think you had better come in...’

To be continued...

• 2 weeks later...

I've been following this since last year. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Finally we come to the last installment of Clarissa the maid's adventures! Thanks for all the great comments you guys have made - it has really meant a lot to me and I have greatly enjoyed writing it. Quite excited to be able to work on some new sneezefic projects - will keep you posted.

Anyway, hope you enjoy :D

Service With A Sneeze – A Maid’s Adventures (Part 10)

Clarissa’s heart beat loudly, her breath caught in her throat. For a few brief seconds she deluded herself that Sir Edward was not talking to her, but then he raised a perfectly manicured hand and beckoned her with a careless smile. Meekly, she pushed open the door and took a few faltering steps over the threshold. The sneezy maid scowled up at her as she plucked the larger pieces of shattered glass from the carpet.

Clarissa was immediately struck by the smell of the room – a deep, cloying scent of pollen that teased its way straight to the back of her nose. An embryonic itch began to play with her sinuses, although she knew that an actual sneeze was still a little way off. Sir Edward was watching her closely, still indicating her to come closer.

‘I don’t bite girl,’ he said, and she approached, not knowing whether she should stare defiantly into his eyes or lower her gaze demurely to where the pretty maid sniffed helplessly at his feet. Having collected the worst of the glass, she rose and sneezily gasped, waiting for her master’s instructions.

‘You may go now Selena. Just be careful on the way out...’ There was a knowing cadence to Sir Edward’s voice, and the maid Selena flashed her eyes up at him through the growing need to sneeze that was gradually contorting her face. She scurried from the room as the urge took over.

‘haaa....HAAAA....HAAAAAAAA....’ The shrill gasps of the growing sneezes came with increasing urgency as she fled into the darkened corridor. Sir Edward watched her go, listening carefully as the beautiful maid succumbed spectacularly to her need to sneeze.

‘HAAAATTTTTCCHHOOOOOO.....TTTCCHHOOOOOO....TTCHHOOOOOOO!!!’

The explosions rang through the mansion, more like a force of nature than a simple irritation of a sensitive nose. They faded into the distance like cannon-fire, although their resonance seemed to ring through the air. Sir Edward had his eyes closed when Clarissa dared look at him, but when he opened them he stared directly at her.

‘Come and sit down... Clarissa isn’t it?’ He gestured to his desk. She walked further into the room, the thick scent of flowers becoming ever more pervasive, filling her nose with a million tiny torments. She dared not breathe. As her eyes became accustomed to the gloom, she began to make out details; the glimmering of gilt furniture, the amber reflection from stately mirrors. And then she saw the flowers!

It was if a waterfall of blooms cascaded down the wall behind Sir Edward’s desk. Flowers of every variety, every colour, from every continent. They filled the wall from floor to ceiling, a vast, sweet-smelling torrent, that seemed to fill the air with a yellowish tide of pollen that drifted like mist from the display. Clarissa gulped, her nose twitching frantically with the very sight of so much allergen, dreading the moment when she would be forced to breathe in.

‘Do you like it?’ Sir Edward’s measured voice came from her shoulder. ‘Myself, I am fascinated by flowers. Much of my younger years were spent in the collection of exotic blooms. I travelled the world – so many places you would not believe! Borneo, the Himalayas, the vast plains of Africa, so many places...’ His voice sank, becoming lost in memory. When he spoke again, he emphasized it with a hand placed gently against the small of Clarissa’s back

‘But flowers only led me to the second great passion of my life.’

Clarissa tried not to shudder with the approaching sneeze, terrified that he would feel it growing within her. All she could see was the tsunami of pollen cresting over her, her nostrils expanding in steady, rhythmic circles. Her blue eyes watered, her head shaking gently but involuntarily as the tickle got worse and worse. She had to breathe, she just had to!

Clarissa took a sudden, deep breath and sneezed explosively!

‘TTTTCCCCCHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!’

There was no build-up, only the violent need to expel the invasion of pollen grains from her delicate nose. She just managed to bring up her hands and catch worst of the sneeze within her palms, although she felt jets of wind rush through her fingers, and hoped that no wetness would escape. Her body jerked violently, pressing against Sir Edwards’ steadying hand. Clarissa waited for his rage, for him to send her from the room in anger and disappointment, but the silence that rang through the room seemed even louder than her sneeze. When he did finally speak, his voice was low and calm.

‘Have you always been allergic of pollen?’

Clarissa sniffled weakly; her nose still tingling furiously, eyes far-away and sneezy. She replied as best she could.

‘Not when I was little, but as I got older ...aaaahh... they just started getting worse and worse ....aaaah.... I would start sneezing uncontrollably in the spring ....aaaaaah.... and my sneezes just seem to get louder every year.’

Why am I telling him this? He doesn’t want to hear this, Clarissa told herself, still wrestling with the growing sneezy urge. But it was soon evident that she was wrong. Sir Edward walked around her, looking into her face which she was still half-hiding behind her cupped hands. He was smiling at her, a silk handkerchief in his hand which he offered to her.

‘Louder every year you say,’ he said. ‘One can only imagine how you will be sneezing in ten years time.’ He paused, a roguish smile on his lips. ‘I certainly hope that you are still here for me to find out.’

Clarissa could barely believe what she was hearing. Without thinking she reached out and took the offered handkerchief, and pressed it to her trembling nose, hoping the pressure of the silken folds would at least hold off the sneeze for a few more precious seconds. Too late she remembered what had happened to the pretty maid Selena, when she too had been encouraged to use the very same handkerchief.

The scent hit the back of her nose like an explosion of feathers deep down in her sinuses!

One moment she was vaguely in control of herself, the building sneeze edging predictably towards release, the next Clarissa felt as if a hurricane force was trying to escape from her. Her mouth yawned open, her breasts strained heavily against the front of her uniform, and she released a volley of sneezes that seemed almost too big to escape.

‘HHAAATTCCCCHHHOOOOO.... HHHAAAAAAAATTTCCHHOOOOO... HAAATTTTTTCCHHOOOOOOO!!!’

Clarissa was convulsed in the most colossal sneezing fit she had ever experienced! She was utterly out of her own control, the sneezes seemingly louder and more violent than any fit she could remember or dream of having again. Time and time again she snapped forwards, the handkerchief blown from her hands, her blond curls shaking loose and cascading across her face which seized with each sneeze, her nostrils round and trembling as the dreaded scent wriggled its way deeper and deeper into her nose.

‘HHAAAAATTTTTTCCCCHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!’

There was nothing she could possibly do to hold them back, and she even stopped trying to hold her hands to her face, allowing Sir Edward the glorious view of her caught in the cycle of sneeze after sneeze, gasping in great breaths of air to fuel the next deafening scream of sneezy release.

‘HHHAAAAAAAAAACCCCHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!’

Sir Edward smiled to himself, watching Clarissa. Maybe he would make her his secretary? Certainly a girl with such a weakness for pollen would be one who he should make sure worked more closely with him. He stooped and picked up his handkerchief which lay at the sneezing Clarissa’s feet. Steeped in the concentrated pollen of a thousand varieties of flowers he had collected from around the world, it had never let him down.

He turned back to Clarissa, whose fit was starting to subside. In her he saw another girl who he needed have working for him, and my, she was even sneezier than many of the others! He would have to convince his wife. She knew all about his desire to be assisted only by the sneeziest maids – it was an unspoken understanding between them, that she allowed them to be employed. Clarissa gave a final sneeze, and almost collapsed exhausted on the carpet.

‘HHAAAAATTTCCCCCCCCHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!’

Tucking the handkerchief back in his pocket, Sir Edward offered her his hand to stead her. He looked into her blue eyes, swimming with allergic tears, already terrified of what she thought he was about to say.

‘How do you want to be assured of employment for life?’ Sir Edward said.

As much from surprise as exhaustion, Clarissa fainted softly into his arms.

The End

A wonderful ending to a truly magnificent serial. In many ways I feel that there should be a sequel set when Clarissa has her own minions, as sneezy as her....

I see Sir Edward has taken a demotion; perhaps like Lord Steel. Who now seems to call himself Sir David Steel; something to do with being Scottish, perhaps....

I loved this story and hope that there will be a sequel or a new story soon.

Wow, what an ending to such a great story! Thanks for sharing this with all of us. :)

Honestly, this story was perfect. :) I really enjoyed it... thanks for writing it, NoV! :D

Archived