Sneeze Fetish Forum

Service With A Sneeze – A Maid's Adventures (F) Now Complete!

NoV

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can not wait for more!!! I simply love this series. Thank you sooooooooo much for making an episodic story, its so so delicious. Please, end my sneezy suspense with part 5! :) Your writing is so amazing!!!

Once again, thanks for all the posts people have made – it really means a lot to me, and I am seriously glad you are enjoying it. Sorry this part has been a long time coming – lots of commitments at the moment, but hopefully will get new installments up soon. Enjoy! :)

Service With A Sneeze – A Maid’s Adventures (Part 5)

Clarissa breathed in hard, tightening her apron strings around her waist. The morning light shot a golden shard of light across her room, illuminating a slice of floor on which she stood, the cold of dawn sending a brief shiver through her shoulders. Today was her first official day as maid of the house, the surreal memories of the meal last night fading with the dreamless sleep and cleansing light of dawn.

Her roommate Molly had already risen and gone about her duties, and Clarissa quickly checked her watch, aware that she had been told she was expected at the stairway up to the main house rooms at eight sharp. She donned her cap, catching herself in the mirror, pouting her red lips and pleased at the way her blonde ringlets spilled around her face, offsetting her wonderful green eyes.

Running her hands down her body, smoothing her uniform, she hurried from the room.

She was met at the stairs by Ms Adams the head housekeeper, her face unreadable as she checked Clarissa’s uniform. Her curt nod seemed to indicate that she had passed this scrutiny, and she felt a thrill in her nerves, knowing that now was the time to show that yesterday’s faith in her had not been misplaced. Ms Adams gave her instruction, outlining her mornings work, ending her speech with what appeared to be a joke accompanied with the ghost of a smile.

‘And do try not to sneeze the place down while you’re at it.’

And before she knew it she was on her own, the big house silent and foreboding around her. She began by dusting the tabletops, quick sweeps of her feather duster sending pale clouds dancing around her. She tried hard not to breath in, her nose already tingling and making her eyes water.

She cast a quick look around convincing herself that there was no one in the room to hear her in case the inevitable started. She hoped that if a sneezing fit did indeed come over her, she would somehow be able to muffle it in her handkerchief to the extent it would not be heard outside of the room.

‘Haaaaa...Haaaaaa....’

Clarissa felt her knees go weak as the familiar sensation tickled its way through her nose. The urge to sneeze had started to run through her body, a full force of nature that seemed to build from the tip of her toes, gaining strength and violence the longer it built in her nose.

‘HHaaaaaaa....HHAAAaaaaaaaa...’

The build-up began to lengthen, her arms hanging limply by her sides. Her chest started to rise and fall, pushing against the tight black fabric of her uniform. Her nostrils flared ever so slightly, mouth parted, eyes fluttering with the intensity of the itch that danced down her nose.

‘HHAAAAAAAAA.....HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH...’

The sound of her impending sneeze was impossible to deny, and Clarissa knew she must get her handkerchief ready before it had the chance to build any further, her nose incapacitating her with its tickly grasp. She fumbled in her pockets, feeling for the comforting lace.

Nothing! She searched more frantically, and still found nothing! Her head was tilting back in preparation for a truly colossal delivery, her mouth opening to form the scream that was surely coming.

‘HaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.....’

Oh god it was coming and there was nothing she could do to control it. The sneezy sensation had taken over her completely, an explosive force that filled her chest and was just desperate to escape. The final round of frantic gasps burst between her lips, her eyes squeezing tightly shut in preparation. It was unstoppable!

Clarissa sneezed and sneezed!

The bout burst from her - gigantic waves of three sneezes, followed by another three, and yet another! She had never felt so utterly out of control, her whole body convulsing with each release, her stomach aching with the effort as she snapped forwards at the waist, her breasts shaking with each sneeze that echoed out of her.

Gradually she summoned the presence of mind to bring her hands up and released the final few sneezes of her fit into her cupped palms, feeling the tremendous blast of wind and wetness spray through her fingers, her blonde curls tickling across her nose and fingers as they were thrown forwards by the force of the fit.

Clarissa opened her eyes, and despite her exhaustion, jumped! Standing next to one of the three doors that led from the hall in which she stood, was a figure. A dark figure, beyond the reach of the golden morning light, spilling through the leaded glass. The figure of a man, his face shadowed.

Desperately Clarissa looked about herself, locating the feather duster and mop bucket, aware that she was not fulfilling her duties. He must have entered when she was in the paroxysms of her sneezing fit. The very thought that he had stood there observing her as she had suffered such an unprofessional loss of control sent an uncontrollable blush across her pale cheeks.

She scrubbed frantically at the sideboard, not daring to look up to where the figure stood lest she arouse his displeasure. Footsteps sounded on the periphery of her conscience. Acute embarrassment consumed her and she knelt down, as if to further hide from whoever this man was, polishing the legs of the armoire, hardly daring to breath.

‘My dear, you must be the new maid. Jessica has told me so much about you already – come, stand a while. The cleaning can wait.’

Clarissa froze, still upon her hands and knees, aware of the disarray of her hair and cap, terrified of another sneeze sneaking up on her. She risked a glance upwards. The man stood beside her, resplendent in an immaculate suit, his dark hair neat, his expression undeniably kind. He raised an eyebrow, and Clarissa remembered herself, smiled and tried to stand up in as dignified manner as she could.

She ran her hands down her apron, noting that the man’s eyes followed her movements yet more with curiosity rather than any obvious sense of lust. He smiled, holding out a hand for her to shake.

Clarissa almost froze again, aware that mere seconds had passed since she had been delivering sneeze after sneeze into her hands, and that he must have seen that. But he was insistent. She reached out, his hand closing warmly on her damp fingers. She prayed he would not notice.

This must be the husband of her employer, the lady of the house! For a moment, Clarissa didn't know whether to curtsy, but instead she returned the handshake.

‘So nice to meet you...’ began the man, but then...

...Clarissa turned swiftly to one side and exploded in an immense sneeze!

‘HHHAAAAAAAAAA....TTTTCCCHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!’

It came upon her utterly unannounced, one of her sneaky, explosive sneezes that had plagued her since she had developed her allergies. The sound of the sneeze echoed like a gunshot against the wooden paneling.

Through the haze of her sneeze, Clarissa had one thought. I've really gone and blown it now!

To be continued...

I really like the way you describe the different effects of the sneezes on your characters' bodies. It's hard to describe sneezes over and over and keep them interesting but you've managed to do it.

Ah, the mysterious tall dark stranger! And one who relishes a fit of lovely messiness. Every new episode has a new mystery,

Can't wait for more!

• 2 weeks later...

This sneezefic is starting to become rather epic in size! I am really enjoying writing it and try to update it as often as I can. Thanks for all comments guys – plenty more sneezy maid escapades to come :D

Service With A Sneeze – A Maid’s Adventure (Part 6)

How she was still in the house, and had not been thrown unceremoniously through the front door with her belongings, Clarissa did not know. She remembered her earth-shattering sneeze, the ghostly smile that had played around the lips of the well dressed man seen through her allergic tears, the way he’d nodded and turned on his heels as if she had merely coughed, not all but blown him away with her colossal explosion.

She picked up the duster from where it had fallen in the confusion, sniffing heavily. The tickle still danced tantalisingly with each breath she took, and she knew she was not finished yet, not by a long shot. She assumed that she should just continue like nothing had happened, and just accept that if the man wanted to fire her, there was nothing she could do.

Clarissa drew the duster across an ornate cabinet, sending motes of dust rolling through the sunlight.

‘HAAAAAAATTTTIIIISSSSSSHHOOOOOOOO!!!’

The sound of a sneeze reverberated through the house, coming from one of the corridors that led from the room. Clarissa recognised it as one of Molly’s uncontrollable allergic outbursts, and smiled to herself, thankful that it was the person she considered closest to a friend, and not one of the less understanding members of the household.

‘HAAAAAATTTTTIIIIIISSSHHHHOOOOOOO....IIIIISSSHHHOOOOO!!!’

Molly’s double sneeze sounded closer, and now Clarissa could hear the sound of her footsteps on the polished wooden boards... only now she realised that her friend was not alone! Unmistakably there were two sets of footsteps. She drew back, pressing herself against the gold paint and wallpaper, hardly daring to breath. She heard a voice, and one she recognised – the housekeeper, Ms Adams!

‘Where is that new girl?! What’s her name...? Clara? Melissa?’

‘Cla.....IIISSSSSHHHOOOOO...Clarissa,’ Molly managed to say between colossal sneezes. She was obviously desperately trying to keep them from bursting out of her but was having very little success. Ms Adams continued; anger evident in her voice.

‘I just ran into Lord Edward and he asked about her; said he wants to talk to her in his study. That can only mean one thing... I could hear her sneezing from the top bedrooms.’

Clarissa felt her heart sink – she was going to get fired! She could barely stop the frustrated tears trickling from her eyes. She didn’t want Ms Adams to see her like this - she was stronger than the foolish, sneezy girl she currently felt like. Quickly and silently, she slid open the door to the large cabinet she was pressed against, and slipped into the musky darkness within.

The footsteps arrived in the hall and stopped. Clarissa help her breath, unable to see anything but a thin slice of light where the doors met. A volley of explosive sneeze resounded outside, and by adjusting her head she could glimpse Molly desperately trying to catch them in a large white handkerchief, burying her red nose in the fabric.

‘Goodness, would you just stop for one minute! She was supposed to be cleaning this room, but I suppose she may have had to go and stop that ridiculous sneezing of hers. We had better finish the job for her; her Ladyship will not be pleased if we fall behind.’

‘HHHAAAAATTTTTIIIISSSSSSSHHHHOOOOOO!!!’

With a final, violent sneeze, Molly sniffed and set to work with Ms Adams, picking up where Clarissa had left off, polishing and scrubbing with practiced ease.

Clarissa wriggled in the tight space, feeling altogether too warm, her maid’s uniform clinging tightly to her curves as she tried to make herself comfortable. The stuffy air filled her nose with the scent of stale dust and forgotten mould. She rubbed a finger beneath her quivering nostrils, feeling light-headed and suddenly very, very sneezy.

‘I really don’t know where she’s got to,’ Ms Adams was grumbling, beating the cushions into shape. Molly’s nose must be going crazy, Clarissa thought. Maybe almost as crazy as mine feels now...

Clarissa had never been a false start sneezer – once they were on the way, there was usually nothing that would make them dissipate, and she was condemned to gasp in air until they came barrelling out of her. However, something about the stuffiness of the air was making her sneeze come in fits and starts, hovering on the verge of exploding and then fading away to a torturous tickle that made her body buck lightly with its intensity.

‘Haaaa...Haaaaaa...HHHAAAAAAA...’

She clamped a hand over her mouth, which had opened in a silent scream. Her nostrils twitched, expanded, her eyes rolled sneezily. And miraculously it died away, leaving an unfulfilled burning in her sinuses. She felt weak with the desire to sneeze, and yet trembled with the determination not to. She just could not stop the build-up from gaining strength again.

‘HHAAAAA....HHHAAAAAA......HHHAAA...AAHHHAAAA...’

Clarissa had visions of herself suddenly erupting with a colossal sneezing fit, the cabinet being blown apart as if a bomb had detonated inside it. She clamped her second hand across her first, as if she could trap the sneeze within her by physical force alone. She felt her hips shake, the tight fabric of her uniform stretching painfully across her stomach and chest.

The urge to sneeze had never burnt so strongly in her nose before. It was coming, oh god it was coming upon her so powerfully! Dimly she could hear the voice of Ms Adams, high and imperious.

‘Molly – be a good girl and draw back that curtain...’

Clarissa sneezed with all her might into her hands, and somehow, somehow managed to stifle the usually ear-splitting sound to a muffled bellow.

‘HAAAAARRRRRUUUUUMMMPPHHHHH!!!!’

Her body convulsed in its hiding place, her head and shoulders jerking forwards between her knees, causing the stressed seam of her uniform to fail spectacularly. The sound of ripping material echoed out from her hiding place as the stitching along one hip parted. Clarissa froze, hands still clasped over her nose and mouth, terrified and yet amazed that she had performed what she thought to be impossible for her – a near silent sneeze.

But not silent enough. She waited, closing her blue eyes with the anticipation of discovery. Instead;

‘Molly! You clumsy girl! I heard you rip that curtain, how dare you be so heavy handed. That’s coming out of your pay, fair and square!’

Clarissa blinked her blue eyes in the darkness of the cabinet. Her blond ringlets quivered with amazement. Somehow she had got away with it. But then she remembered her summons to Lord Edward, and the fear of what was to come again filled her heart.

Molly and Ms Edwards’ footsteps faded with the tickle in her nose.

To be continued...

Yum indeed! There's nothing like SwH [f], and this with its fine description of her feelings during her inevitability is a particularly erotic example...... As ever, I m longing for more. and the mysterious Lord Edward looms magnificently over it all.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry its been a long time coming... Hope you enjoy :)

Service With A Sneeze – A Maid’s Adventures (Part 7)

Clarissa spent the rest of the day in a state of nerves. She worked dutifully through the schedule of tasks that had been given her, every so often breaking off to ineffectually muffle bursts of mighty sneezes that the dust induced in her. Her preoccupation with thoughts of the mysterious Lord Edward, seemed to in some way lesson the frequency of her sneezes, at least allowing her to work without too much difficulty.

But the summons never came. At the end of her shift she flopped exhausted on her bed, back aching and determined to see if she could catnap before dinner in an hour. She allowed her breathing to become rhythmic, her chest a slow rise and fall, and then...

...a knock at the door, furtive and unsure. Clarissa’s eyes snapped open.

‘Come in,’ she called, sitting up and trying to smooth the creases from her uniform. She hoped whoever it was would not notice the hastily pinned tear at her hip, where her skirt-shredding sneeze had done its worst. The door cracked open, and a slight figure flitted into the room.

It was Liu, the sneezy maid from the dinner table last night! She slipped through the deepening shadows, her black hair shimmering in the orange evening light. Clarissa thought back to last night, remembered the convulsive sneezes of this young woman – she had never met anyone for whom sneezes took such a powerful control of their body before. Liu’s small, upturned nose sniffed the musty air of the bedroom.

‘Can I help you?’ Clarissa slid off the bed, while Liu clasped her hands nervously across her apron front.

‘I...I hope you don’t think I’m being presumptuous... but...aaaaahh....aaaahhhaaaaa.....I...I...’

She was actually going to sneeze! Her dark, brown eyes rolled back with the urgency of the sneezy sensation racing down her nostrils. Red lips parted, involuntary gasps whispered in the silence. Although she knew she could hardly be one to judge, the sneeziness amongst the maids was ridiculous. But why?

Liu succumbed to the powerful sneezes, and exploded into her hands again and again. Her black hair whipped loose in luxurious strands, sliding from beneath her white maids cap to flick against her wrinkling nose.

‘ERRRIIIICCHHIIII...EERRRRIIICCHHIIIII....HHHEETTCCHHHIIIII.....HHIIIIIICCCCCHHHIIIII!’

In a desperate attempt to stop the steady flow of sneezes, Liu took her hands from her nose and fumbled in her apron pockets, searching for the handkerchief she clearly prayed was there. In a shaft of dull light, Clarissa watched Liu’s beautiful sneezing face; the way her eyes squeezed tight with the force of the release, the crease at the bridge of her nose and flaring of her small nostrils, the way her breasts shook voluptuously within her tight uniform.

Her uncovered sneezes shredded through the bedroom. At long last she found a large white handkerchief and held it delicately to her nose, although the very pressure of it seemed to force a few more extra loud shrieks of sneezes from her. Clarissa was surprised the handkerchief had survived such an assault!

‘HHHIIIIICCCCHHHHHUUUIIIII.........HHHIIIIIIIICCCCCCHHHIIIIIII!!!’

Liu blinked her large eyes, rubbing her nose through the fabric, breathing hard and breathily.

‘I...ah...I’m so sorry,’ she managed to say. Clarissa didn’t know how to reply, and instead settled on nodding slowly, her own eyes opening wide with surprise.

‘Can I help you?’ she said. It sounded daft after such an extraordinary entrance, but she could think of no comment about the sneezing that would not sound sillier. The maid seemed reluctant to remove the safety net of the handkerchief from her nose, instead choosing to talk through the fabric. Clarissa could see the signs – she certainly knew from experience – that Liu was not done yet. She could hold them off, but the hurricane of frantic itch inside her nostrils would find some way to escape.

‘I...I came to talk to you...to warn you,’ Liu said quickly. Yes, the urge to sneeze was definitely evident in the way she spoke. Clarissa forced herself to listen instead to what Liu was saying, the gravity of the words sinking in. Warn her?

‘I heard that Lord Edward wants to see you. He...he has requested to see you and will summon you soon. Clarissa...’ Liu dared to lower the handkerchief, as if to emphasise the importance of what she was to say. ‘...you must not go!’

But there was a gradual change of Liu’s expression, and Clarissa knew another sneeze was merely a few breaths away, and that no amount to frantic rubbing would alleviate the advance of the tickle. She blurted out the question that rose instantly to mind, hoping that the sneezy maid would be able to answer before the next fit took control of her.

‘Why? Am I in danger?’

‘You...HIIII....HIIIIIIII...’ The high-pitched build-up had begun. All of a sudden, the sound of doors banging in the hallway outside snapped them both alert; Liu out of her inevitable sneezy build-up and Clarissa from her fascination with her visitor’s colossal, body-shaking build-up. Liu’s eyes turned round with alarm.

‘They can’t find me here, they can’t know I’ve talked to you!’ The fear in her expression cast seeds of fright that took root swiftly in Clarissa’s heart. Danger suddenly felt very real and immediate.

And Liu was still going to sneeze!

Desperately she was rubbing her little nose, her lips pressed tightly together to try and somehow keep the sneezes from escaping. Her eyelashes fluttered, her shoulders heaving.

‘Oh god...HHIIII....no...HHIIIII.....I mustn’t...HHHIIIIIII...’

Still the sounds of doors clattering, voices murmuring in the halls. Liu’s build-up was getting increasingly loud, as yet contained within the room, but it would only be a matter of time before...

‘HHHIIIIIIIII.....HHIIIIIIIIIIIII.....,’ she gasped, her head tilting backwards, the handkerchief falling from her grip as she realised that it was useless, and that the only hope was to hope that by some miracle the sneeze would vanish. Before she knew what she was doing, Clarissa took a quick step so that she stood directly in front of Liu and pressed a finger hard and insistently beneath the sneezy maid’s nose.

They froze. Liu’s mouth was half-open in preparation for a sneeze that would not come. The magical effect of Clarissa’s finger had somehow trapped the sneeze in her sinuses, hovering tantalisingly, making her weak with the desire to have it explode out of her. Clarissa could feel the shudder of the violent urge to sneeze running through Liu’s body.

Liu’s expression screamed with the need to release her sneeze. She seemed on the verge of passing out with the anticipation and fear, that to surrender to it would mean her discovery.

‘It’s no good....I think...I think....I’m gonna...oh...’ she whispered breathily. The noises from outside were fading, as was the last shred of Liu’s self-control. Clarissa could see the last barriers breaking down and knew the sneeze was coming. Again, without consciously thinking, she pressed Liu’s head in mid-sneeze against her chest, in an attempt to muffle the fit that was barrelling down her nose.

‘HHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIICCCHHHUUUUMMPPHH......HHHIIIIIICCHHHHHUUUUUMMMPPHHH!!!’

The screamed explosions roared against Clarissa’s body, seeming horrendously loud in such close proximity. Clasped together, the two maids froze.

Surely they must have been heard?

To be continued...

I absolutly LOVE this series!!!!! I always look forward to each new chapter, and I look forward to the next one even more!! :)

Me too. This story is getting better and better. I really love how you are incorporating multiple scenarios into this story. (Sneezing while hiding, allergies, maids) and I'm sure there are others.

Ahh yes, part 7! So fantastic man, your descriptions and style are just great, this series is amazing!

• 4 weeks later...

I am on pins and needles!! Can. Not. Wait. for part 8!!!! I really hope her boss throws her into a full-blown allergy fit. Maybe a +18 version? Who knows what goes on in his chambers... Please end my suspense! This is like the never ending build up, but I just can't sneeze lol!! Really really love this series (obviously). :)

• 2 weeks later...

Again, marvellous. The fumbling for a hankie and therefore sneezing uncovered is really erotic.

And now I can see that clarissa is going to have to hide Liu somewhere, perhaps under a bed, while the mysterious searchers enter the room. With predictsble consequences/.

I still hope Lord Edward emerges as the hero though.......

And now I can see that clarissa is going to have to hide Liu somewhere, perhaps under a bed, while the mysterious searchers enter the room. With predictsble consequences/.

Almost right count - one may say that you have read a few sneezefics before in your time... :lol: Don't worry, Lord Edward's time will come.

Thanks for all the comments everyone, it really means a lot that people seem to be enjoying this series. And now on with Part 8...

Service With A Sneeze – A Maid’s Adventures (Part 8)

Clarissa felt a thrill of fear coursing through her. She drew apart from Liu, who was sniffing mightily, her nose red, looking the very picture of someone who was in no way done sneezing. Footsteps thundered in the corridor outside, seemingly all the louder for their urgency and the danger they carried. Clarissa knew she had only moments to react, mere seconds before it would be known that Liu had talked to her. She thought about bustling the sneezy little maid into her wardrobe, but the obviously building explosion that was gathering force within her nose would make her discovery a certainty. And in that instant she knew what she had to do, and hoped that liu had the wit to play along.

Clarissa dropped to her knees and with frantic effort managed to worm her way under her bed, squeezing into the oh-so-tight space. Dust surged before her, dancing off the floorboards ahead of her in response to her breath. She felt the wooden slats of the bed-frame press hard against her backside, and her breasts squeezed tight within her now inescapably dusty uniform. Barely had she hidden herself when...

‘HEETTCCCCCHHHHHIIIIIIIIIII!!!!’

Liu erupted with another colossal sneeze, the force of it raising one knee as her body folded up. From her vantage point, Clarissa saw one shiny black shoe ascend before slamming back down as if to punctuate the power of her sneeze. Behind the sneezy Liu, the door opened and sent forth a cold draught that scattered more dust before it. A set of shoes approached from the darkness beyond. Clarissa held her breath.

‘What the devil are you doing in here girl!’ thundered the housekeeper. ‘Stealing no doubt. Just as well I found you first, not that it’s going to make it any easier for you. You know the rules about the rooms. No maid may enter the room of another.’

Clarissa heard Liu sniffing miserably, and considered giving herself up, claiming responsibility, maybe even begging that Liu retain her job, but something made her bite her words. She held her breath, desperate to hear anything that might be said, her blue eyes wide, tickly strands of blonde hair trembling tantalisingly against her nostrils. She was wedged in so tightly beneath the bed she could barely raise her head.

‘Sit,’ she heard Ms Adams’ command, and the weight from above increased as Liu sat upon the edge of the bed. Clarissa barely stifled a gasp, involuntarily taking in a gasp of air through her nose. And immediately regretting it! The air was awash with a terrifying amount of dust, swirling in the twilight. She froze, scared of the moment when she felt the needle-like prick start up at the back of her nose, the slow, unstoppable sensation as itches blossomed and spread through her nose like wildfire.

The first tickle struck her.

She felt it spark into life, getting stronger, becoming an undeniable force. She could hear the voices of Liu and Ms Adams, but could not make out their words. Instead she felt her mouth open, her delicate chin tremble as her nose wriggled with the sudden intrusion of the itch. She began to take in breath after breath, the pressure of the confined space making the build-up seem louder than normal as she tried to inhale enough air for the sneeze to be released.

‘haaaa....aaahhaaaaa.....hhhhhaaaaaaaaaa...’

Despite the tightness of the space in which she had wedged herself, she managed to bring one hand round and rubbed furiously at her nostrils, praying that by violently stimulating her nose she would convince the tickle to die down. The dust seemed to billow around her, making her eyes water; the roaring, rushing feeling of the coming sneeze made her entire body warm and teetering on the edge of control.

Why can’t I sneeze!? Clarissa’s face was set in a perfect mask of pre-sneeze expression, her body rhythmically rising and falling as she hitched and gasped. She worried that the force of her allergic inhalations would be causing the mattress to be noticeable moving as her shoulders surged and hips swelled against the bed-frame.

‘AAAHHHaaaaaa....HHaaaaaaaaAAAA.....HHIIIIIAAAAAAAA......’

The build-up was becoming more desperate, more audible, but somehow Clarissa just could not get enough of a breath to fully release the monster sneeze that was gathering power within her. She had a sudden vision of herself finally sneezing, convulsing with the release to the extent that the wooden slats shattered as her body arched against them.

Clarissa risked opening her blue eyes, swimming with allergic tears. She blinked, still gasping, and noticed that there were now not two pairs of shoes visible beside the bed, but three! Someone else had arrived while she has concerned herself with the escalation of her sneeze. To her horror, she suddenly saw a pair of hands appear, as the new intruder got down to their knees as if to look under the bed! So deep was her horror, all sensation of the tickle vanished as Clarissa’s mind focused purely on the inevitability of discovery.

‘Are you sure that nothing is missing Miss Harper,’ the voice of Ms Adams muttered sternly. The round, open face of Molly peered into the gloom beneath the bed, her red hair glimmering in the evening light. Her eyes met Clarissa’s, betrayed a momentary burst of surprise and then took in the predicament with a swift summation. Liu sniffled loudly in the background. The wriggly itch returned to Clarissa’s nose with a vengeance and her eyes closed, her body once more beginning to shake and heave with the force of the build-up.

‘HHHAAAAA....aAAAAAHH......HHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHH...’

She clamped a hand over her nose and mouth, feeling the air being drawn through her fingers. She felt as though her breasts were on the edge of exploding through her flimsy uniform as the pressure continued to build.

‘Sorry ma’am,’ she dimly heard Molly say. ‘I better go check around the other side – I got some stuff she may have taken from there.’

Footsteps resounded as Molly skirted the bed, and knelt down on the other side from Ms Adams, under the pretence of foraging through belongings stored beneath. As Ms Adams began to berate Liu again, Molly whispered urgently to the shuddering Clarissa.

‘If you gotta sneeze, you’ve got to do it now – I’ll cover for you!’

And at her words it was as if a trigger had been pressed, or some barrier removed from within Clarissa’s nose. With a tremendous gasp, Clarissa sneezed and sneezed and sneezed!!

‘HHHAAAATTTIIIIISSSHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!’

‘HHHHAAAAAAAACCCCHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!’

‘AAAAAAAAHHH....HHHHAAAAAAATTIIISSSSSSHHOOOOOO!!!’

The fit exploded long and loud, violently spraying the dust from her nose, her body jerking and convulsing so that the bed-frame rattled from the force of her body. Molly stayed ducked, half beneath the bed so as to maintain the illusion that the dust had set her off sneezing. Ms Adams tutted angrily.

‘If you made sure the room was cleaner, maybe you wouldn’t suffer such ridiculous sneezing.’ She said meanly. Molly raised her head briefly.

‘Begging you pardon ma’am, it’s just...’ And then sensing another bout from Clarissa, she lowered her head out of sight until the next fit had exploded from her friend.

‘HHHAAAAATTTTTIIIIIISSSSHHOOOOOOOOO!!!’

‘HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTCHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!’

‘Well if there’s nothing missing, I suppose you’re in the clear. But don’t think I’m not watching you,’ Ms Adams said to Liu once the sneezing had subsided. Her shoes turned on their heel and clattered out into the corridor. Molly gave Clarissa’s heel a squeeze to let her know that the danger had, for now, passed.

Sniffing hugely, Clarissa rested her forehead against the floorboards, and realised how close a call that had been. And loving Molly with every fibre for saving her.

To be continued...

OH MY GOSH THIS IS AMAZING!!

NoV, this is your magnus opus. Such a terrific story, and it's such a shame that soon it'll come to end. I know for certain that Clarissa owes Molly twice for not noticing her suffering.

batmangodzilla

I simply cannot express how insanely good this story is. So many elements. And big sneezes are always a plus. ;) I get waaay too excited when I see a new part added lol.

And the amazing parts just keep on rolling!!! I never want this story to end!! Such incredible stories!! Thanks so much Nov!

Archived