Sneeze Fetish Forum

Service With A Sneeze – A Maid's Adventures (F) Now Complete!

NoV

Wow! I have been overwhelmed with the response to this story :D Thank you so much to all the people who have read it and I'm glad you're enjoying it. Plenty more to come, and now on with Part 3...

Service with a Sneeze – A Maid’s Adventures (Part 3)

Ms Adams led Clarissa into an area of the house which was less cared for, the shimmer of gold and light beaming through towering windows fading behind them as they entered the maid’s quarters. The smell of cooking filled the air, the kitchens not far off. Clarissa looked dubiously at the peeling paint, the mould that speckled forgotten corners. She sniffed, suddenly aware of the dampness of the atmosphere. Still, she thought secretly, I’m lucky to have board here. There was no way she would have afforded rental of a room on the village.

Thankfully the terrific tickle that had plagued her nose since her ordeal with the flower arranging had backed down, and she risked returning her handkerchief to her pocket. She still could not believe that despite suffering not one but two of her colossal sneezing fits, one in front of the lady of the house no less, she was still here, being offered the job! She shook her head, astounded.

‘And here will be your room. You’ll be sharing of course,’

Clarissa nodded, having expected as such. Ms Adams sniffed as though with secret distain.

‘Your belongings will be brought up from the car presently. In the meantime, I will leave you to get settled in. There is a small kitchen down the hall should you require refreshments.’

And that was all. With a swish of linen, the housekeeper turned on her heels and melted away into the permanent dusk of the corridor. Clarissa watched her go, suddenly unsure of herself, a thousand questions forming in her head, when...

‘HHAAAAAA....HAAAAAAAAA....HHHAAAAATTTTTTIIIIIIIISSSSSHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!’

...the door to her room almost seemed to explode outwards from the force of the unbelievable sneeze that came from within! Clarissa was stunned, the sound of the sneeze ringing in her ears. There followed a frantic blowing, as if the sneezer was desperate to clear whatever had caused that titanic explosion from their nose. Whoever it was seemed to have succeeded, and taking this cue, Clarissa opened the door.

‘Oh!’ The girl within gave a start, jumping with surprise. She had turned from the small mirror that hung between the twin beds, both hands clasping a large, white handkerchief as if in preparation to catch another gigantic sneeze. But what struck Clarissa most strongly was just how beautiful she was.

Her face was a pale oval, framed by wavy dark-red tresses that tumbled from beneath her maid’s cap. A sprinkling of freckles topped her small nose, and her eyes seemed almost luminously green in the gloom. She had obviously been on duty, for she still wore her uniform which stretched tight around the breast and hips, where her shapely curves refused to hide themselves. As Clarissa stared, the girl’s chest began to heave rapidly, her shoulders trembling.

‘I..I’m...sorr...HHAAAA....HAAAAA...’

The green eyes fluttered helplessly, her red lips parting to give a flash of her white teeth. Desperately the maid span around, in order to spare Clarissa the sight of her impending sneeze, and yet in her sneezy state forgetting that the mirror allowed the mirror reflected every aspect of her face. She brought the handkerchief up, head tilting, body working rhythmically to the gasps of her build-up.

‘HAAAAA...HAAAAAA....HAAAAAAAAAA...’

Clarissa knew it was rude of her to watch, but she was transfixed. She had never met anyone who sneezed as loud as she did herself, and felt herself drawn to a fellow sufferer, who knew the violence and embarrassment of uncontrollable sneezing.

‘HAAAAAAA.....HAAAAAAATTTTTTTIIIIIIIISSSSSSHHHHHOOOOOO!!!’

The maid sneezed! The handkerchief seemed almost blown to pieces as the tremendous blast that came from her nose and mouth roared into it. She convulsed forwards, her apron strings straining with the force of her release, and her cap teetered before falling to the floor allowing her thick hair to slide down across her face.

Clarissa closed the door, mindful that the sound of the sneeze would be echoing around the house and anxious not to bring displeasure down upon them. The maid was dabbing her pink nose with the handkerchief, a dazed, sneezy expression on her face. She brushed strands of hair back from her eyes.

‘Are you alright?’ Clarissa raised enquiring eyebrows, as the maid seemingly focused on getting her breath back.

‘I’m sorry about that,’ she managed to say finally. Her voice was soft, utterly unlike the sneezes that lurked within her. She succeeded in pushing her unruly hair back over her shoulders, managing to stand straight as she tucked her handkerchief away in the front of her dress.

‘I’m Clarrisa. I’ve just got the job advertised for an apprentice ladies maid, and I believe we are going to be roommates.’ She did not risk the embarrassment of going to shake the girl’s hand.

‘I’m Molly; Molly Harper,’ the girl smiled sweetly. ‘I am so sorry about the sneezes, it’s just I’m so allergic to just about everything, and sometimes they just... well... I just have to sneeze like that.’

‘I think you’ll find I’m the last one to be able to judge you for that,’ said Clarissa, warming to the girl immediately. They sat on the edge of the bed, and chatted. Molly, she discovered, was 22 years old and had been working at the house for the last three years, her duties alternating between assistant to Lady Spencer, their employer, and day to day cleaner in the state rooms of the house. And yet Clarissa could sense a reticence in Molly to go into details, a hesitancy to divulge details of her work, which she put down to the fact that she was as yet a stranger. Surely the time spent together as roommates would strengthen the bonds between them.

‘So you’re a loud sneezer too?’ said Molly eventually, with a shy smile. Clarissa blushed.

‘Always have been, probably always will. I just can’t seem to be able to control them no matter how much I try. It’s as if they just take control of me.’ Molly nodded.

‘Me too. Through my teenage years they just seemed to get louder and louder. My nose just tickles so violently that all I can think about is sneezing. At first I thought I’d never be able to hold down a job here, but after a while... well I think you’ll be just fine here.’

And turning away from Clarissa, shaking her head in apology, she began another colossal build-up.

‘HAAAAAAAA...’

To be continued...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She had obviously been on duty, for she still wore her uniform which stretched tight around the breast and hips, where her shapely curves refused to hide themselves. As Clarissa stared, the girl’s chest began to heave rapidly, her shoulders trembling.

‘I..I’m...sorr...HHAAAA....HAAAAA...’

The green eyes fluttered helplessly, her red lips parting to give a flash of her white teeth. Desperately the maid span around, in order to spare Clarissa the sight of her impending sneeze, and yet in her sneezy state forgetting that the mirror allowed the mirror reflected every aspect of her face. She brought the handkerchief up, head tilting, body working rhythmically to the gasps of her build-up.

‘HAAAAA...HAAAAAA....HAAAAAAAAAA...’

Clarissa knew it was rude of her to watch, but she was transfixed. She had never met anyone who sneezed as loud as she did herself, and felt herself drawn to a fellow sufferer, who knew the violence and embarrassment of uncontrollable sneezing.

‘HAAAAAAA.....HAAAAAAATTTTTTTIIIIIIIISSSSSSHHHHHOOOOOO!!!’

Absolutely awesome as always NoV, I am excited to read more about these two beautiful, sneezy maids!

CuteSneezeGirl

This is so interesting! Ms. Adam's choice of maids is verrrry interesting. XD I'd probably do the same!

Amazing story, hope you continue~ :D

• 2 weeks later...

God this series is soooooo good! Amazing writing and descriptions. Can't wait for more from those sneezy roomies!!! *drools* Part 4! Part 4!

if this story wasn't just about sneezing my mom (an English teacher) would give you a A+ your descriptions are awesome and full of imagery and gives us a full depiction of what is going on Keep up the great work!

Wow - thanks for all the comments! Really glad you are enjoying it - sorry this parts been delayed what with being so busy over Christmas and New Year :)

So, let us find out what sneezy Clarissa has been up to...

Service With A Sneeze – A Maid’s Adventures (Part 4)

Molly’s sneezing fits proved to be prolonged and never lost their colossal volume. All Clarissa could do was wait awkwardly as the bed vibrated with the force of Molly’s sneezes, as she bent again and again at the waist, her hands clasped desperately over her nose and mouth, and yet the sound was barely diminished and echoed through room, reverberating out into the darkened corridors.

At long last, following a final screamed

‘HAAAAATTTTIIIIIIISSSSSSSSHHHOOOOOOOO!!!’

Molly paused, her green eyes still closed, hardly daring to breathe. Her red lips opened ever so slightly, unconvinced that the urge had fully left her. She gave an experimental sniff, seemingly found her nose clear of whatever had been irritating it, and then gingerly lowered her hands.

‘Goodness,’ she said, breathily. ‘I was worried I was never going to stop.’

‘But what if that happens when you are working? What if you are with her ladyship?’ Clarissa could not help but blurt out, her ears still ringing from the fusillade of explosive sneezes. Molly blinked, rubbing her pink nose as if trying to convince herself that no more threatened to burst out. She still looked very sneezy, pausing before answering.

‘To be honest, I have sneezed in front of her. I thought that was it, and my position would be terminated but she didn’t say anything. When I finished she just...sort of smiled, and walked away.’

Clarissa thought about her earlier fit, how she had thought her interview was over. The expression on Ms Adams’ face, the unreadable continence of her ladyship as she had turned on her heel, the echoes of her sneezing still vibrating through the polished panelling of the hallway. She turned to Molly.

‘There was another maid – back when Ms Adams was bringing me here. She was sneezing up a real storm.’ Molly smiled shyly.

‘It was probably Lynne...or Tamara. Her allergies are particularly bad at the moment.’ Clarissa cast her a quizzical glance, her forehead creasing with sudden, intense curiosity.

‘Does everyone who works here sneeze for some reason or another?’ she asked, but Molly merely shrugged. The red-headed girl resumed rubbing her nose, her eyes glazing as though another sneeze was clambering stealthily through her sinuses. Clarissa stood up, unwilling for Molly to feel she was under such close scrutiny should she suffer another attack.

‘Oh I’m sorry, I’m ... I’m ... feeeeeh...feeling rather...aaaaahh .....AAAAHHHHH’

Molly’s hands fluttered ineffectually in front of her face, the features twisting in the familiar grip of a powerful sneeze. Her eyes rolled upwards, her nostrils expanding and mouth gasping open. Clarissa fumbled in her pocket for more tissues, feeling that she should make an effort to provide some respite to her new friend. She reached out to press the tissues into Molly’s hands when the colossal sneeze escaped.

‘HHAAAAAATTTIIIIISSSSSSHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!’

There was nothing Molly could have done to protect Clarissa from the full blast of wind and wetness that exploded out of her; the full force erupting from her body, which convulsed with the urgent need to expel the sneeze and whatever irritant had lodged itself in her quivering nose. The tissue was blown from Clarissa’s fingers as Molly, oblivious that she had just delivered her sneeze almost directly onto the new maids hand, wound up for yet another earth-shattering release.

-

That evening, Clarissa was invited to the meal prepared for all the maids employed at the house. The kitchen produced a fine supper; roasted chicken and dumplings, steaming vegetables served from earthenware dishes, under the muted electric lights. She had been given the afternoon to get herself acquainted with her quarters, and to explore the house a little. Molly had left her (still firing off sneeze after sneeze) to attend to her duties, and now reappeared, giving Clarissa a little smile as she sat down. Including Molly there were another seven maids employed by her ladyship. Clarissa nodded and muttered her greetings, slightly embarrassed to be seated at their table. The girls returned her efforts of politeness, smiling their own greetings and settled to their meal with the enthusiasm of those who have worked a day which deserves a good meal.

Just as she was about to tuck in to the aromatic food, the door suddenly burst open and the cook marched in, her elbows thrusting purposefully in time with her steps. In her hands was the biggest pepper grinder Clarissa had ever seen, seemingly leaking freshly ground pepper as she swung it to bare upon the table. Falling grains glimmered in the low light.

‘Chicken stew ain’t chicken stew without a little seasoning,’ she announced with a businesslike air. She commenced grinding the pepper over the dishes arrayed upon the tabletop. All at once, the air was shimmering with clouds of the fine pepper, which rolled across the tablecloth with a sensual slowness.

Clarissa opened her mouth to say something, her eyes wide. Already she could feel the peppery dust entering her nose, the fine particles starting their inescapable tickle. Oh no, oh goodness not here, not now!

She felt her lips part, the sensation of an impending sneeze surging through her. She wriggled her nose, desperate not to have the other maid’s first impression of her to be a sneezy mess, the girl who had spoiled the dinner. Her large blue eyes widened, and then squinted with the intensity of the itch, her head tilted back, her whole body tensing with the strength of the build-up.

‘EEERRRIIIICCHHIIII....EEEERRRRIIICCHHIIIII....EETTCCHHHIIIII.....HHHIIIRRRIIIICCHHIIIIIII’

Suddenly the little maid sat to her left burst forth with the rapid-fire explosive fit of sneeze – each one high-pitched and desperate. Her beautiful Chinese features were distorted by each sneeze, her jet-black hair swinging rhythmically in front of her brown eyes and twitching nose. She seemingly could do nothing to cover or lesson the force of the sneezes, her hands gripping the tablecloth as if the fit was threatening to throw her from her chair.

Clarissa was so surprised, her own urge to sneeze drained from her nose. She watched, transfixed as the maid, who she remembered vaguely had introduced herself as Liu, opened her mouth in to hitching gasps, head jerking back with the intensity of them.

‘Hiiiii.....HHIIIIIIIIIII’

And then she exploded in another bout.

‘ERRRIIIICCHHIIII....HHHEEEERRRRIIICCHHIIIII....HHHEETTCCHHHIIIII.....HHHIIIRRRIICCHHIIII..CHIIIIII!’

The sneezes shredded the quiet of the pantry, the little maid convulsing in her chair, her body desperately releasing sneeze after sneeze through the peppery air. The other maids, Clarissa noted, were acting as if nothing was happening. As she watched, Molly reached out and helped herself to a large scoop of vegetables, and the clatter of cutlery could be heard whenever there was a break in the shriek of Liu’s sneezes.

Clarissa looked up sharply, suddenly distracted from the spectacle of the sneezy Liu. For a moment she had been sure she had caught sight of a shadow at the door, as if someone had been spying through the crack where the hinges met the doorframe. The gloom of the old house spread its miasma through the passageways, and all was shadow, and confusing candlelight. But she had been sure that someone was there.

Beside her, Liu succumbed to another high-powered fit, her thigh jerking against Clarissa’s with each, violent outburst.

To be continued...

Better and better; and at least three little maids to go! Plus the mystery sneeze and the mystery of why they're all chosen ones....

As alwasys man, fantastic! I am really curious to see where this is going and what Clarissa has gotten herself into, I am enjoying the sneezy ride haha!

Archived