Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking for...

Pseudosneeze

Yes, I like her a lot too.  She sells videos as "Aubreys secret fetish" on clips4sale.  Store number 127555.  I've bought several clips of hers and have been quite happy with them.  Unfortunately I think she stopped making any new sneezing clips about a year ago. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pseudosneeze

• BikermousefromMars

• Fantasneezer

• Bluebird

On 10/19/2021 at 8:45 AM, snottynsneezy said:

Does anyone know who this woman is?? She has AMAZING sneezes image.png.a485a3822f4af44e456b1a6cb6b940a5.png

Hmm, I'm almost certain I've bought from her on manyvids before, but I can no longer find it in my purchase history. Perhaps she's deleted her account(s) - shame.

Also I wasn't aware that vids could be deleted or made no longer available after I'd paid for them on there... a bit annoying if this is the case. Ah well.

Hmm... I wasn't aware of that either.  Although back in the day, sites like clips4sale didn't even used to let you create an account with a purchase history.  So if you downloaded a clip and then lost it, the only way to get it back was to buy it again.  I had to do that a few times in the past when I lost my collection.  Although it would be even worse if it was no longer available to buy. 

12 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

Hmm... I wasn't aware of that either.  Although back in the day, sites like clips4sale didn't even used to let you create an account with a purchase history.  So if you downloaded a clip and then lost it, the only way to get it back was to buy it again.  I had to do that a few times in the past when I lost my collection.  Although it would be even worse if it was no longer available to buy. 

I missed your post above with her clips4sale store, now I'm thinking i probably bought from there rather than manyvids.

Does c4s allow you to create an account and re download clips now? I thought they were still doing things the way you describe, which is why I've preferred manyvids for quite some time now.

Yes, it is now possible to create an account on clips4sale which will allow you to re-download clips that you've previously bought under the account.  Although I still prefer manyvids because they now have the option to download a compressed version of the video clip which is usually a much smaller file size.  That saves me the work of having to compress it myself because some of these clips are way too large (over 1GB for like 5-10 mins).

21 hours ago, ArloEaston said:

Absolutely dying for a Margot Robbie or Scarlett Johansson sneeze.  Anyone else? One day hopefully.

Omg I would love to see Margot Robbie sneeze

In case you have trouble finding it, her clips4sale store is called "Sneezing Just For You" (studio #28734).  She definitely made a lot of good clips back in the day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's probably a long shot, but I'm gonna ask anyway, does anyone have anything from Australian actress Jacqueline McKenzie? Among other things, she played Diana in the sci-fi show "The 4400", Kath in the Netflix spy show "Pine Gap", and Dr Weaver in the horror/thriller/slasher/camp movie "Malignant". Apparently she does theatre as well, and she sings too. Anyway. I think she's cute and I'd love to see her sneeze, so if anyone has anything, let me know. 🥺 😏

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey,

I'm looking for videos with guys, who honk their nose in handkerchief. Can you help me, please? :)

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is probably a hard one… but has anyone seen anything on Carolina Gaitán? She’s Pepa’s voice actor in Encanto but she was in a few projects before (like Netflix’s Narcos and Sin seños si hay paraiso). She’s cute and probably has cute sneezes 😇

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 5:05 AM, webmeistro said:

Here's one that's been bothering me for the longest time. It's a video I saw briefly a looong time ago, not sure where. A woman is talking to the camera, like she's having a study date. She sneezes from allergies, then gets flirty with the viewer. Then, she gets embarrassed and tell you that she had a post-hypnotic suggestion a while back that causes her to get really randy when she sneezes a lot. Then, a bit later, she has another big sneezing fit and and pretends to make whoopie with the viewer.

This one has been driving me nuts, if anyone has it or even knows what it is I'll trade good stuff for it. Thanks!!

DANG! That’s literally some serious sneezefic-material. :omg::drool::wub:❤️🔥:D

I know that's an old post, but if anyone has that clip I'd trade some good stuff for it.

7 hours ago, webmeistro said:

I know that's an old post, but if anyone has that clip I'd trade some good stuff for it.

do you have any of the sarah devito videos???

7 hours ago, chessgod said:

do you have any of the sarah devito videos???

Never heard of that, fill me in?

Anyone remember this?:

There’s one vlog-looking video I where a kinda large-nosed Caucasian woman sneezes in her hand, cuts to her trying to get back on topic, then she’s like “…gotta sneeze again.”

Another cut, waiting for it to come, and she says “Kay. Maybe I don’t have to sneeze.”

Another cut. She sneezes again!

I remember this one was in some Sosano video. Does it ring a bell to anyone?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...