Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone with Piercings or Tattoos?

Arty

I have tattoos all up and down my arms (not quite sleeves though), as well as most of my back and the top of my feet. I also have my earlobes pierced at I think a 4 gauge (can't remember, I had them done ages ago at a 0, but then I let them shrink up) and I have my septum at a 2. I used to have a lot more facial piercings but I had to remove them because they were catching on shit and hurting me. I want more tattoos, but I can't really be arsed to get any at the moment. Don't really want any more piercings; I've thought about getting my nips done but I'm afraid of them getting tugged on by my very rowdy dog, haha.

XD the dog is like: " oh!! Shiny!" But the rest of ur piercings and tats sounds awesome!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XD the dog is like: " oh!! Shiny!" But the rest of ur piercings and tats sounds awesome!

HAHA he's never actually tried to snatch my other piercings, but he likes to wrestle and I'm afraid he would catch them through my clothes and I'm just like NOPE. Same with re-doing my lip piercings (I used to have two in my upper lip), because when anything bumped against them thwey hurt SO bad, and he has a tendancy to try to head-butt me, so that'd be a recipe for disaster, let me tell ya. ;)

*raises hand* I have my ears pierced, one once and the other three times.

I have 4 tattoos-- a sidepiece of a tree from hip to upper ribs, a self-made quote on my other ribs, 'So it goes.' from Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five on my arm, and a brand new one of a Victorian frame with a quote from a song on my thigh :P Pretty cool how pierced and tatted a lot of us are!

Awesome topic :)

HAHA he's never actually tried to snatch my other piercings, but he likes to wrestle and I'm afraid he would catch them through my clothes and I'm just like NOPE. Same with re-doing my lip piercings (I used to have two in my upper lip), because when anything bumped against them thwey hurt SO bad, and he has a tendancy to try to head-butt me, so that'd be a recipe for disaster, let me tell ya. ;)

Jeez...what kinda dog do u have? A boxer? German shepard....a great dane? X)

*raises hand* I have my ears pierced, one once and the other three times.

I have 4 tattoos-- a sidepiece of a tree from hip to upper ribs, a self-made quote on my other ribs, 'So it goes.' from Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five on my arm, and a brand new one of a Victorian frame with a quote from a song on my thigh :P Pretty cool how pierced and tatted a lot of us are!

Awesome topic :)

I know right!? It amazed me too how many of us have these. :yay:

Jeez...what kinda dog do u have? A boxer? German shepard....a great dane? X)

Bull terrier :)

Awww!!!

Ok. Ready? I have my ears pierced 4 times, one upper cartilage, an industrial, and my tongue (which I've since removed).

Tattoos ... 8. My most favorite is an inukshuk on the top of my foot.

Ok. Ready? I have my ears pierced 4 times, one upper cartilage, an industrial, and my tongue (which I've since removed).

Tattoos ... 8. My most favorite is an inukshuk on the top of my foot.

Nice!!!!!! I heard getting a tat on ur foot hurts.

Am I the only one here with any stretched piercings?

I used to have my left ear stretched to 8mm but took it out a few years ago. There's still a little hole though, I could probably still get a 2mm or 3mm ear spear in there.

I loved it though, if I wore a tunnel I could keep my paint brushes in there :lol: but I normally wore a black plug with a light blue star on it ^_^

I used to have my left ear stretched to 8mm but took it out a few years ago. There's still a little hole though, I could probably still get a 2mm or 3mm ear spear in there.

I loved it though, if I wore a tunnel I could keep my paint brushes in there :lol: but I normally wore a black plug with a light blue star on it ^_^

Paintbrush? :o

I loved it though, if I wore a tunnel I could keep my paint brushes in there heh.gif but I normally wore a black plug with a light blue star on it happy.png

Paintbrush? 7.gif

:laugh: Using stretched piercings as storage space is not uncommon. I've been known to put a pencil in one of mine instead of behind my ear as it stays in place better. I need to get more tunnels though, most of my plugs are solid.

I loved it though, if I wore a tunnel I could keep my paint brushes in there heh.gif but I normally wore a black plug with a light blue star on it happy.png

I always wondered about the stretched piercings. Doesnt it hurt when you try to get the hole bigger? and Does the hole ever close up? I had ears pierced too, but the holes kept getting infected.

I always wondered about the stretched piercings. Doesnt it hurt when you try to get the hole bigger? and Does the hole ever close up? I had ears pierced too, but the holes kept getting infected.

It only really hurts if you do it wrong, or rather, if you do it too soon. You need to wait for the tissue to completely heal before you stretch it or it won't have regained it's elasticity and you'll break the skin. If you wait long enough it barely hurts at all. The key is to do it slowly, both in terms of time between sizing up and in terms of doing it in small increments. Some people make the mistake of thinking they can jump multiple sizes at a time and that's just asking for trouble. It also depends somewhat on the person, some people have more elastic skin than others and some people are more prone to scarring than others. Build up of scar tissue can be a problem for some people.

As for whether the hole ever closes up, that depends mostly on how big you go. Although the exact cut off point is debatable. If you leave the hole empty long enough any size will shrink, it's just a question of how much it will shrink. The general rule is that a 10mm hole is the biggest that will completely close up, but it really seems to depend on the person. Mine are about 13mm at the moment and if I leave the plugs out, even for a few days, they start to shrink back down.

Were your ears pierced with a gun or a needle? Properly done needle piercing that are well taken care of shouldn't have chronic infection issues, so the likelihood is that either the piercing wasn't well done or you weren't keeping the piercings clean enough afterwards.

It only really hurts if you do it wrong, or rather, if you do it too soon. You need to wait for the tissue to completely heal before you stretch it or it won't have regained it's elasticity and you'll break the skin. If you wait long enough it barely hurts at all. The key is to do it slowly, both in terms of time between sizing up and in terms of doing it in small increments. Some people make the mistake of thinking they can jump multiple sizes at a time and that's just asking for trouble. It also depends somewhat on the person, some people have more elastic skin than others and some people are more prone to scarring than others. Build up of scar tissue can be a problem for some people.

As for whether the hole ever closes up, that depends mostly on how big you go. Although the exact cut off point is debatable. If you leave the hole empty long enough any size will shrink, it's just a question of how much it will shrink. The general rule is that a 10mm hole is the biggest that will completely close up, but it really seems to depend on the person. Mine are about 13mm at the moment and if I leave the plugs out, even for a few days, they start to shrink back down.

Were your ears pierced with a gun or a needle? Properly done needle piercing that are well taken care of shouldn't have chronic infection issues, so the likelihood is that either the piercing wasn't well done or you weren't keeping the piercings clean enough afterwards.

That is quite interesting, i have never known anyone with stretched piercings so i never really got to ask questions about it. Thank you for answering.

Mine were pierced with gun, but i have always had trouble with my ears eversince i was born. I used to get a lot ear infections, so i think that might be the reason why the holes kept getting infected. I did clean up the piercings daily, but the infection just never got any better until i took the earing off.

I never had any trouble with my tattoos or other piercings.

My experience was a little different from Ouro's. It did hurt a little when I first stretched my ear, I started with a 3mm ear spear. It wasn't unbearably painful, it just felt like the burning of getting your ears pierced. I used to go up in 2mm spears (except at first I went from a 3mm to a 4mm, then from 4mm to 6mm and from 6mm to 8mm).

They hurt a little bit each time, but again, it was only like a burning.

As for the holes closing up, I must have taken my plug out 7-8 years ago and I still have a small hole where it hasn't shrunk down completely. It's only about 2mm or 3mm but it's noticeable and I can't wear an ear ring in that hole without a back on other wise it falls out :P

When I used to take it out for work, it usually started to shrink back down after just 6 hours so I'm amazed it hasn't completely healed.

I once had a problem with it becoming infected. I decided to let it heal up so I took it out, but about a week later I wanted it back. I only had my 8mm ear spear though, so I just put that in straight away. It hurt a lot and also bled a fair amount, but after a couple of days of good cleaning it was fine ^_^

Paintbrush?

Yup :lol: when I had my tunnel I could get around 3 paintbrushes in there. At school, I got fed up with people stealing my brushes, so I put them in my ear and safe to say, no one ever stole them again :bleh:

My experience was a little different from Ouro's. It did hurt a little when I first stretched my ear, I started with a 3mm ear spear. It wasn't unbearably painful, it just felt like the burning of getting your ears pierced. I used to go up in 2mm spears (except at first I went from a 3mm to a 4mm, then from 4mm to 6mm and from 6mm to 8mm).

As for the holes closing up, I must have taken my plug out 7-8 years ago and I still have a small hole where it hasn't shrunk down completely. It's only about 2mm or 3mm but it's noticeable and I can't wear an ear ring in that hole without a back on other wise it falls out :P

When I used to take it out for work, it usually started to shrink back down after just 6 hours so I'm amazed it hasn't completely healed.

I once had a problem with it becoming infected. I decided to let it heal up so I took it out, but about a week later I wanted it back. I only had my 8mm ear spear though, so I just put that in straight away. It hurt a lot and also bled a fair amount, but after a couple of days of good cleaning it was fine ^_^

Paintbrush?

Yup :lol: when I had my tunnel I could get around 3 paintbrushes in there. At school, I got fed up with people stealing my brushes, so I put them in my ear and safe to say, no one ever stole them again :bleh:

U ARE AWESOME!!! :clapping:

As for the holes closing up, I must have taken my plug out 7-8 years ago and I still have a small hole where it hasn't shrunk down completely. It's only about 2mm or 3mm but it's noticeable and I can't wear an ear ring in that hole without a back on other wise it falls out tonguesmiley.gif

I once had a problem with it becoming infected. I decided to let it heal up so I took it out, but about a week later I wanted it back. I only had my 8mm ear spear though, so I just put that in straight away. It hurt a lot and also bled a fair amount, but after a couple of days of good cleaning it was fine happy.png

Thanks for answering. I guess the experience is pretty different depending of the person.

Mine were pierced with gun, but i have always had trouble with my ears eversince i was born. I used to get a lot ear infections, so i think that might be the reason why the holes kept getting infected. I did clean up the piercings daily, but the infection just never got any better until i took the earing off.

It may well be some weird thing about your ears, some people are maybe just more prone to infection in certain places. Piercing guns are notorious for causing issues though. For one thing, it's impossible to fully sterilize them, but they also cause more damage to the tissue then a needle piercing does. The first time I got my ears pierced it was with a gun and I had all sorts of issues with the piercing so eventually I took them out and let them heal up. When I got them done again it was with a needle and I never had any issues even though I got them pierced at a larger gauge than the first time.

I was going to suggest it was also possible that you were having an allergic reaction to the earrings you were wearing, some people just can't wear certain metals, but if you have other piercings that haven't had the same issue that's unlikely.

It may well be some weird thing about your ears, some people are maybe just more prone to infection in certain places. Piercing guns are notorious for causing issues though. For one thing, it's impossible to fully sterilize them, but they also cause more damage to the tissue then a needle piercing does. The first time I got my ears pierced it was with a gun and I had all sorts of issues with the piercing so eventually I took them out and let them heal up. When I got them done again it was with a needle and I never had any issues even though I got them pierced at a larger gauge than the first time.

I was going to suggest it was also possible that you were having an allergic reaction to the earrings you were wearing, some people just can't wear certain metals, but if you have other piercings that haven't had the same issue that's unlikely.

Unfortnately i heard that after i had already gun pierced. I just thought it would be quicker and less painful than needle pierced, but apparently there was something wrong with my ears. Anyway atleast now i know that if i want to pierce my ears again, better get it done with needle. Or maybe gun pierced just damages ear lot more and makes it easier to get infected.

I did actually think that perhaps i have somekind of allergy reaction to the metal, but i never had any similar reaction with other piercings so i believe i just have very sensitive ears. But i dont mind, i like tattoos better on me.

Zero interest in tattoos. I had my ear lobs pierced, but they closed up. I'm thinking about getting them done again for my fifteenth next month! At one point I wanted a navel ring, but that was just a phase (Vanessa Hudgens had one, so I wanted one!biggrinsmiley.gif ) other then that I have had no interest and will never have any interest. But people with lots of tattoos and piercings like you guys are BRAVE! I could never do that stuff! clapping.gif

• 1 month later...
queercastiel

5 piercings: left ear, double piercings, right ear, 3 cartilage piercings ... i would like to have an eyebrow piercing and snakebites maybe when im older and maybe also a random tatoo

• 1 month later...

I've got six piercings in total. happy.png Two on each lobe, my left helix, and my right tragus. Hoping for more piercings and a tattoo in 2014!

I've gotten my very first tattoo, just like I planned this year! It definitely hurt, but I love it so much. :wub:

1zfpfft.png

It's my cat's paw print. :heart:

I've got six piercings in total. happy.png Two on each lobe, my left helix, and my right tragus. Hoping for more piercings and a tattoo in 2014!

I've gotten my very first tattoo, just like I planned this year! It definitely hurt, but I love it so much. :wub:

1zfpfft.png

It's my cat's paw print. :heart:

Awwwwwww!

Archived