Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone with Piercings or Tattoos?

Arty

I have two holes in each ear lobe and I'd like to get a third and also a closure ring in the upper cartilage of my left ear (I think it's called a helix piercing). My mom's not too keen on the ring, unfortunately. :(

And I'd love to get either an infinity sign or a Celtic knot tattooed on my right wrist, but I'm a champion germaphobe, so a Joe Schmo tattoo parlor might scare me a little bit. If a hospital could do tattoos, though, I'd be in. :lmfao:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in the process of looking for a tattoo artist for my first tattoo! :) I'm planning on getting a Smurf on my left shoulder. I'm thinking Sickly Smurf, because he's my precious baby and Sickly is just about the only thing I can imagine being on my body forever and me absolutely loving it. If anyone knows me, they know that Smurfs are one of my true loves in life :laugh:

I really want to get a tattoo, not a big one, but a little something. Probably on my shoulder or upper arm. I want to be able to choose for myself whether or not I show it. As usual, I'm short on money, so it'll have to wait (still), but that's okay, I haven't decided on what I should get.

Only today, as I was hanging out with my mom (yeah, we're weird like that), I said, completely spontaneously: "Oh! Maybe I should get a bat tattoo!!" My mom's immediate response was "Yeah, that would be really neat!" I was like... "Yeah, not quite the reaction I'd expect from my mother...!" She just shrugged and said "Well, sorry, then." :lol:

No, I don't really want to pay that shitload of money to have a bat on my shoulder, though. But I'm not sure what I'd like instead. An imprint of my horse's shoe on one butt cheek, maybe. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I always wanted a belly button one....but with my weight.....no....

• 9 months later...

You know... I don't think I ever posted my third tattoo! 7.gif

I got this little beauty back in early March, following my second visit to the gorgeous city of London. The first time I went I was with two other friends (it was one of three cities we were backpacking through). This last time I traveled to London it was completely by myself, and I wanted to commemorate my epic journey with something special. I mean, it's not every day you go overseas and brave a huge city alone, right? tonguesmiley.gif

So yes. The London skyline on my foot, which I used to take my first steps abroad last June (and now this past February), seemed completely and perfectly appropriate. wub.png

2z8amhk.png

It was by far the most painful tattoo I've ever experienced, ohmyGod. heh.gif

I guess I will share what my tattoo is on here! Lol. I have a Lotus tattoo covering my entire left shoulder blade area. It's supposed to mean growing from bad situations, because the Lotus flower grows out of like mucky water and it turns into something beautiful. Like making something good out of a bad situation. It is my first and only tattoo so far. My mom cried when she saw it, which is weird because my older brother literally has "Swag" tattooed on himself. Oh well haha

Spoo, I was gonna ask how painful that foot tatt was, holy shit. I have part of a tatt on my collarbone and that was BRUTAL!

Spoo, I was gonna ask how painful that foot tatt was, holy shit. I have part of a tatt on my collarbone and that was BRUTAL!

Geist, I was DYING. :lol: I'm not very good with pain (I'm a total sissy :P) so it was just short of excruciating. My foot felt like it was in labor??? :lmfao: But I don't regret it at all. Not one bit~ ^_^

• 3 months later...

Bumping up an old topic, I know, I'm sorry, but it's for a good cause!

I got an anti-tragus piercing today and I am so in love with it, I had to share.

TXrzLDV.png

It's the one that looks really sore :lol: it was actually one of the least painful piercings I have ever gotten (this is my 21st) and despite it still being red and continually bleeding like a bitch I adore it so, so much :wub:

I'm glad Puddin bumped it yesterday or I'd've bumped it myself today. :zippy:

I got my daith pierced a few hours ago! It went like this:

My piercer: *shoving needle through*

[popping noises]

Me: .......uh, is it through yet.

him: .....almost.

[POP!!!]

So that was fun and disorienting. Here's a picture (spoilered because there's a teeny tiny bit of blood, in case anybody is supremely icked by that):

3eGfFks.jpg

I looooove it. Also, please excuse the plebeian jewelry I have in my first lobes, I'm planning on getting something nicer eventually. :lol:

edit: It occurs to me that somehow this was my first post in this thread and I did not mention what else I have. I've had several other piercings in the past, but right now it's just the single lobe piercings, the new daith (right), and a nostril piercing (left). But this is pretty much my plan for both ears, right now. Everything will be opals (or fauxpals, but whatever). The three very close together on the helix are a single piercing with a gem cluster and not three separate piercings. And then I also want a philtrum piercing (next time I get pierced!) and I thiiiiink that'll be it? If the single nostril looks weird with a philtrum I'll either retire it or get it paired but I'm hoping it just looks fine as-is. :lol: Still gotta decide on whether I'm stretching my first lobes at all or not.

...I'm looking at easily $500 in jewelry alone for everything I want, plus a $30 flat fee for every piercing I get done, pluuuus tips, so... All of this stuff is a long way off. But it's still my ideal setup.

I really love getting piercings. I love the whole process, even if it's weird: I love the momentary pain, I love the weird lightheadedness right after, I love the process of healing a piercing (my healing process is Leave It The Hell Alone). My body has failed me a lot and I take a long time to heal/recover from surgery and illness, but (even though I no longer do this) I can get pierced by a terrible piercer with the crappiest, cheapest jewelry on the market and still heal it like a champion for some reason, and I really like that small victory.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting a few more tattoos in a couple days I already have the following https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/mr/4/4a/Klingon_Logo.gif (in the colors shown) on my left arm midway between elbow and shoulder. (it's what the symbol represents that caused me to get it!) (the top "diamond" shape represents honor, the left "thorn" represents duty, the right "thorn" loyalty and the circle represents strength! "the true hallmarks of a warrior" and the number 272 on my left shoulder blade. I want to get my high school sweethearts name Birthday and date of death on my right shoulder blade. I also want to get a couple shoulder patches on my shoulders. I'm personally not into peircings at all and ( only my own opinion) is that only women's ears should be pierced. doesn't bother me much if some-one else has them though.

I'm personally not into peircings at all and ( only my own opinion) is that only women's ears should be pierced. doesn't bother me much if some-one else has them though.

I think it's a pretty unusual thing to say in a thread dedicated to piercings and tattoos. Like, I know we're all entitled to our own opinions, but maybe this isn't the place to say you don't like something that the entire thread is dedicated to?

My personal opinion is that piercings on all genders are beautiful and they add creativity and character; it makes them more distinct and unique than if they didn't have them. I love it as an expression and passion, because I'm speaking for myself here, no one else, but piercings most definitely are a passion of mine. I don't have loads all over my face or anything but I adore them and everything in which they represent.

I honestly think that crappy tattoos look a lot worse than a load of piercings, but that's just my opinion :lol: piercings are/can be temporary. Tattoos... yeah, not so much xD but everyone has their own tastes and opinions and these are just mine ^_^

Whoops, I was typing up a response and Pud beat me to everything I wanted to say, so I can really only +1 her entire post. Especially the bit about bad piercings vs bad tattoos... You can take an ugly piercing out but tattoo removal is nowhere near as simple.

I have to say I'm curious as to what the difference between women's ears and men's ears are that makes one okay and one not, too.

I'm personally not into peircings at all and ( only my own opinion) is that only women's ears should be pierced. doesn't bother me much if some-one else has them though.

I mean, I'm not very into piercing or tattoos but why bother comment on a thread about piercings and tattoos saying you don't like them? I'm curious to know why it bothers you when women have more than their ears pierced?

Personally, I don't care if someone has Vladimir Putin tattooed on their butt and the lyrics of Bad Romance by Lady Gaga on their forehead. Just let people live.

Archived