Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone with Piercings or Tattoos?

Arty

I've gotten my very first tattoo, just like I planned this year! It definitely hurt, but I love it so much.

It's my cat's paw print.

This is adorable!

As for me, I've got exactly zero of both. Yeah, guess I'm kind of lame...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got six piercings in total. happy.png Two on each lobe, my left helix, and my right tragus. Hoping for more piercings and a tattoo in 2014!

I've gotten my very first tattoo, just like I planned this year! It definitely hurt, but I love it so much. wub.png

1zfpfft.png

It's my cat's paw print. heart.gif

It's so cute and in a pretty good location too! I am also thinking of getting my dogs paw print tattooed on myself, perhaps after he dies so I never forget about him.

I have both ears pierced in the earlobe (boring, I know). No tattoos, but I want to get the quote-"We're actors in our lives, pretendin' to be who we want people to think we are." on my inner forearm. I wrote it there with a black pen once and loved it. The only thing holding me back is my parents. They think tattoos are unnecessary and ugly-"destroying the art that God created." I don't have a religion, so I don't believe them. I don't think I will ever go as far as to tattooing sleeves, or face though.

Thank you, everyone! ^_^:heart:

It's so cute and in a pretty good location too! I am also thinking of getting my dogs paw print tattooed on myself, perhaps after he dies so I never forget about him.

It's definitely a sentimental thing, and a great way to remember your furry loved one. :yes: My cat is still alive, but his health hasn't been the greatest and he's already 15 years old. I know for a fact that I'll never have a cat who loves me as much as he does, so I was happy to get his paw print on me. :wub:

The tattoo artist was the one to suggest placing his paw print facing down, so that he'll always be walking with me. :)

The tattoo artist was the one to suggest placing his paw print facing down, so that he'll always be walking with me.

Awwwww that is the sweetest thing ever! wub.png

I was just wondering if any of you have a piercing or more or tattos. And would you get more? I have eight piercings in my ears. So four on each ear and a tattoo on my shoulder of an Ankh. I got it last when I turned twenty-one. I would love to get another ear piercing. Maybe on of those chain ones that go in the top and bottom of ur ears. Id like that!! :D Yeah!! :rockon:

I have 15 piercings and 12 tattoos. :) 5 in left ear, 4 in right, snake bites, tongue, nostril, and I am not sure I can say the other 2. :) have an avenged sevenfold chest piece, some Nintendo stuff, almost finished Halloween half sleeve, and my little pony tattoos on my hand (recently got done for donations for a boy who tried to kill himself for being bullied). :) I also usually have odd colored hair :D

I have my ears and my belly button pierced--I actually got my belly button pierced because my mother was afraid to get hers pierced, so I suggested we do it together for moral support purposes. I also have one tattoo, an ampersand with birds coming out of it on my shoulder.

Zero interest in tattoos. I had my ear lobs pierced, but they closed up. I'm thinking about getting them done again for my fifteenth next month! At one point I wanted a navel ring, but that was just a phase (Vanessa Hudgens had one, so I wanted one!biggrinsmiley.gif ) other then that I have had no interest and will never have any interest. But people with lots of tattoos and piercings like you guys are BRAVE! I could never do that stuff! clapping.gif

You definitely shouldn't get a tattoo until or unless you want one, but I have to tell you, when I was 15 I felt exactly the same way you did. I thought I would never, ever want a tattoo ever in my life, and I didn't get one until I changed my mind at age 25. XD; So...your mind may also change, or it may stay exactly the same--either way is fine!

I have a belly button piercing, cartilage and lobe on both ears, and a temporary tattoo on my belly that says believe. I put that one on this morning.

I don't even have my ears pierced. One day I was reading an online comic (Sunstone anyone? It's pretty famous.) and a couple girls in it had their nipples pierced. They looked so pretty and delicate, just two little silver drops on either side. I happened to mention it to my two roommates, both of who are super into tattoos and piercings, and they went ballistic with joy.

There was really no backing out of what was really just a casual desire, so after about 2 weeks, I let them drag me to the tattoo and piercing parlor. It hurt like NOTHING ELSE I've ever felt, to my embarrassment I screamed very loud for both of them, a scream which my roommates later informed me in the parking lot "sounded sexual."

Anyway, I took care of them, and they're pretty much set now. I like them, they do look pretty and delicate like I wanted. Plus, if I ever do get "intimate" they'll sure be a shock to the guy who sees I don't even have my ears pierced!

I don't even have my ears pierced. One day I was reading an online comic (Sunstone anyone? It's pretty famous.) and a couple girls in it had their nipples pierced. They looked so pretty and delicate, just two little silver drops on either side. I happened to mention it to my two roommates, both of who are super into tattoos and piercings, and they went ballistic with joy.

There was really no backing out of what was really just a casual desire, so after about 2 weeks, I let them drag me to the tattoo and piercing parlor. It hurt like NOTHING ELSE I've ever felt, to my embarrassment I screamed very loud for both of them, a scream which my roommates later informed me in the parking lot "sounded sexual."

Anyway, I took care of them, and they're pretty much set now. I like them, they do look pretty and delicate like I wanted. Plus, if I ever do get "intimate" they'll sure be a shock to the guy who sees I don't even have my ears pierced!

Holy crap!! U brave soul you.

I have two in the bottom lobe of each ear, a cartilage in my left and tragus in my right. I have my nose done of the left, one in my navel and my left nipple.

I want to take the belly-button one out, because it seems too teenybopper now, but I think I'd miss it too much because it was my first so I might just have to find a really small dainty bar to go in it. If I do remove it I'll compensate by getting the other nip done, but for now I think having just one looks daintier and I enjoy the asymmetry.

I used to have a dermal just below and to the side of my eye. One day when I was in a rush to go out because I overslept my hairbrush caught and it ripped out. Luckily the scar is barely noticeable. It was very pretty, but I found it to be way too high-maintenance for me.

No tattoos though. I've always wanted one that was specifically designed for me, but nothing particularly special has happened in my life to commemorate so I'm holding out. If it happens, I'd want it somewhere on my right shoulder-blade.

• 2 months later...

I think I may be going through a 'quarter-life' crisis. :laugh: I recently had my third earlobe piercings done (that brings me to a grand total of 8 piercings on my ears), and I've just gotten a brand new tattoo! It's a quote from my favorite novel/love story, Jane Eyre.

n4as0.png

"I am no bird; and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will."

I just got my cartilage pierced. It didn't hurt much at all.

Wow! ^^This quote is wonderful..... and everyone's tattoos sound beautiful. I almost got a tattoo once a couple of years back. The only problem is, I'm stumped for ideas of what to get :( I'd love to get a lyric, but don't really listen to anything meaningful. I'll just get "I <3 SNEEZING" tattooed across my head, then :D

I think I may be going through a 'quarter-life' crisis. laughing.gif I recently had my third earlobe piercings done (that brings me to a grand total of 8 piercings on my ears), and I've just gotten a brand new tattoo! It's a quote from my favorite novel/love story, Jane Eyre.

n4as0.png

"I am no bird; and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will."

What a weird coincidence. I just starting (finally) reading Jane Erye for the first time last week. :D

I'd love to get a lyric, but don't really listen to anything meaningful.

Oh, I don't know. Unless I'm very much mistaken, I would say your avatar suggests otherwise. ;)

Nice!!! We all got us some tats amd piercings! I may get another tat....hmmm maybe some thing from Edgar Allen poe...? Like Nevermore? Or a quote from.him:

Deep into that darkness

peering, long I stood there,

wondering, fearing,

doubting, dreaming

dreams no mortal ever

dared to dream before.

Or

All religion, my friend, is

simply evolved out of

fraud, fear, greed,

imagination, and poetry

Or.....

I became insane, with long

intervals of horrible sanity.

Piercings: I only have my ears done (one hole in each), and don't plan to get more. My ear holes were great at first, but they closed up pretty quickly because I couldn't wear earrings at camp (long story), and when I got them redone, something must have gone wrong (maybe because of scar tissue from the first time?), because now it hurts to wear earrings (any earrings) for more than a few hours at a time, and if I do, the holes start to...I don't even know how to describe it. They kind of scab over, except without ever openly bleeding. So I don't really wear earrings much anymore. (And, to answer the obvious question: they were done with a gun at Claire's, sometime in the mid-90s, and I took care of them well. As I said, the first time, they healed fine, the second time, not so much.)

Tattoos: None yet. For years and years, I planned to get a single black dot on the inside of my left wrist when I finally got out on my own, a symbol to myself that I was finally free of the massive weight of my parents' judgement (including their opinion of tattoos), but just today, I saw a picture of the word "books" with an infinity symbol making up the two "o"s, and I immediately had the visceral reaction "I want that as a tattoo!" So that, combined with the fact that, more and more, it's looking like I'll never get out from under my parents' rule, makes me think that I may have a picture of a tat to show you guys some time in the near future. Because I do need to think on it, but I also really want it.

What a weird coincidence. I just starting (finally) reading Jane Erye for the first time last week. :D

*Heavy breathing*

I demand to know your Feels as soon as they develop.

I think I may be going through a 'quarter-life' crisis. :laugh: I recently had my third earlobe piercings done (that brings me to a grand total of 8 piercings on my ears), and I've just gotten a brand new tattoo! It's a quote from my favorite novel/love story, Jane Eyre.

n4as0.png

Awesome! Tho, did it hurt? I was thinking of getting a quote from edgar allan poe..not now but in the future.

Awesome! Tho, did it hurt? I was thinking of getting a quote from edgar allan poe..not now but in the future.

The simple answer is "yes, it did hurt". :lol: But there were varying degrees of pain. For example, whenever he was tattooing near my shoulder blade it hurt super bad. But when he wasn't tattooing near there, it was tolerable. :yes:

I like the idea of having a tattoo, but I'm way indecisive about what I would want or where to put it. Maybe I'll just get those stick on temporary tattoos that are made for little kids laughing.gif

The simple answer is "yes, it did hurt". heh.gif But there were varying degrees of pain. For example, whenever he was tattooing near my shoulder blade it hurt super bad. But when he wasn't tattooing near there, it was tolerable. yes.gif

I've yet to get a tattoo, but I'd wager that anytime some sticks a needle into your flesh, it's going to hurt! But different parts of the body are definitely going to hurt more or less than others. Anywhere that there's bone near the surface (like a shoulder blade) is going to hurt more than where the bones are further under the muscle. The skin that faces away from our bodies is also tougher and more pain resistant than the skin that faces towards our bodies. So a tattoo on the outside of your thigh, say, is going to hurt less than a tattoo on the inside of your thigh.

I have a large, fairly intricate tattoo across the top of my foot. It took about 4 hours to complete. Feet are very painful because there are so many bones and nerves. My friend came with me and just stroked my hair while the guy worked. It was painful the whole time but sometimes he'd hit a spot that was like sudden white-hot pain. It passed quickly though and then the "regular pain" seemed much more manageable. :laugh: Because it was my first tattoo (my only tattoo as of now), the artist asked me if I was totally sure I wanted to go with the top of my foot because it's one of the most painful places to get it done.

I love my tattoo! Not an ounce of regret and totally worth the pain.

I have four tattoos and call me a masochist but I find the pain oddly therapeutic, almost like a grueling workout.

The only tattoo I regret is a symbol on my wrist because I got it as a matching one with my BFF who is no longer my BFF. I will probably cover it up but...lesson learned.

I can't wait to get anther!!! :) I agree with Matilda it's worth the pain for sure.

Oooh, I love these topics.

I have my ears pierced twice on each ear, including my left lobe stretched to a 12mm gauge. I have two lip piercings, one either side of my lower lip and a nose ring. I also have my bellybutton pierced and a dermal anchor just below each collarbone.

I have four tattoos; a large runed sword on my right arm, a clockwork biomechanical piece on my left arm, a pocket watch on my left wrist, and some lyrics written by my favourite band on my right leg :D

I'd post pictures, but my ink is so unique that I'm scared it might give me away on the off chance anyone I know IRL ever comes snooping on the forums. (Very unlikely I know, but I'm massively paranoid about getting found out!)

I have four tattoos and call me a masochist but I find the pain oddly therapeutic, almost like a grueling workout.

Me too! No pain no gain and all of that. Also I'm a bit of a show-off and like to be able to show how high my pain threshold is by barely flinching while getting inked :D

Archived