• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sophie<3

• HPG

• Not_Telling

• SpookyScarySkeleton

Awee cute smile.png

I liked it ! smile.png

Thanks! You're the best for always commenting so quickly, Deathy! And also for reading this thread, even though you don't obsess over the Marauders like... some other people... *cough* ME! *cough* ;)

Awwww.....poor Siri...he wants to be a good older brother and damn u reg...let the caring taking fill yout soul....

Yah... I felt kinda bad for Siri while writing it. You know what? I think I should write a second part, in which Sirius gets to take care of Reg. What do you think? The next one's about him being sick, by the way... Enjoy! (:

OHHHHH MYYYY GOODNESSSSS

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

AWWWWWWWWWWHHH!!!

...I don't know what else to say. Me is drowning in happytime~

Awwee...! c: That's awesome! I love making you happy with my stories, Not_Telling! Seriously, reading your comment put a smile on my face! Thanks for that!

Aww. So cute!

Thank you! (: Hope you stick around for the next drabbles. Here's one about a sick!Sirius right now! Tell me what you think, please? c:

And somehow, these drabbles keep getting longer and longer...! :D (They're almost like one-shots now!)

“Ugh.”

Sirius Black dropped into the armchair next to Remus's with a sigh. He had just come back from his detention. James was somewhere around, desperately trying to ask Lily Evans out (“She'll have to say yes this time!”) and Peter was accompanying him, even though Remus doubted that this would help James achieve his goal. He himself was sitting in the armchair reading a book, after having finished all of his homework. It was a cold day in January and he enjoyed sitting by the fireplace and relaxing a bit all by himself. Nevertheless, he looked up with a smile when Sirius sat down next to him. The smile faded when he saw his friend's face. The boy looked extremely worn-out. Pale. Dark rings under his usually bright and lively eyes. Hollow cheeks.

“Did Mrs. Birch give you a rough time?”, Remus asked with compassion and closed the book on his lap.

Sirius shrugged and sniffled. “Hm. She made me scrub the floor until it was all shiny.”

“That doesn't sound too bad.”

“Then the tables.”

“Well, okay, but...”

“There was gum under the tables! I don't know how people could do such a thing! They chew it in class, then when a teacher walks by, they just stick it under the table! It's disgusting!”

“Um...”, Remus chuckled. “You do that all the time, Pads!”

“Not all the time!” He was silent for a little while, sniffled again. “Okay, maybe I do. But then I should just have to clean up my own gum, not everyone else's...”

“Hm. I think she punished you for another reason, remember?”, Remus said in his prefect voice.

It was futile trying to get Sirius to behave like a human being in class, but Remus kept his hopes up for their last year in Hogwarts. His friend would have to mature at some point, right?

Sirius grinned, misty-eyed. “It was pretty funny, wasn't it?”

“It was not!”, Remus scolded him right away, almost out of a reflex. “You turned her hair into seaweed, for Merlin's sake!”

“Well”, Sirius chuckled, then coughed a little. “I barely altered the way it usually looks. Or smells.”

“Did they manage to transform it back?”, Remus asked, pretending to be not amused at all, even though deep down he was.

“I'm not sure. I can't really tell the difference, you know?”

“You!” Remus hit him on the head lightly, but Sirius flinched.

“Ow! Moony!”

Remus was taken aback immdiately. “Sorry! Did that hurt?”

“Yah, it hurt!” Sirius rubbed his head and looked away.

“Sorry...”, Remus mumbled ruefully.

“It's okay”, Sirius said, then cleared his throat. “I had a headache before. Not your fault.”

They sat in silence for a while, watching the logs turn into ashes in the fireplace. Then Sirius spoke up and Remus noticed that his voice sounded a little bit hoarse: “Alright, Rem. Gimme your History of Magic essay.”

“Um... excuse me?”

Sirius rolled his eyes. “Please...?”

Remus still didn't move.

“Come on!”, Sirius blurted out impatiently. “Let me just copy the most important stuff quickly!”

Remus raised his eyebrows at his best friend. He could feel his own heart begin to beat faster.

“Remus!”, Sirius sighed. “I haven't got all day. I already said Please.”

“Well, Sirius”, Remus said sharply. “'Please' isn't going to cut it this time, I'm afraid.”

It almost made Remus take back what he said when he saw Sirius's facial expression change slowly. His jaw actually dropped. He stuttered: “You... you're not going to give it to me?”

Remus shook his head. He tried taking deep breaths. “You – and James – actually Peter, too, it's all three of you! You always take me for granted! Taking my work and passing it off as your own comes naturally to you! I tell myself that it's okay, because you are my friends. But right now I feel like I'm being used and I do not like that feeling, Sirius. It's unfair. I did my work before, so that I can relax now, and you didn't. So you'll have to do it now, I'm afraid. It's as simple as that.”

Sirius was still staring at him in disbelief. “But... but I was in detention!”

“And that was your own bloody fault!”

“I... Moons... why are you...?” Sirius let out a deep sigh, blinked a few times, sniffed again, then let his his head hang in defeat. “Alright... I'll go upstairs then. Sorry I asked. I'll do my own work.”

As soon as Sirius had left, Remus felt a certain emptiness creep up on him. Before, it had been nice to just sit and read his book. Now he couldn't focus on the content anymore. His thoughts kept wandering back the hurt look on his friend's face... He knew that Sirius was probably sitting on his bed now, forcing himself to write that essay when he was still so tired from his detention...

There was a rational part of Remus that knew that his action had been justified. Everyone constantly copied his work and they didn't even bother to thank him half of the time. He was a prefect, who shouldn't allow things like these in the first place, let alone take an active part in the cheating.

But then again... Sirius was his friend. He did things for him, too. Like taking care of him once a month. Remus knew, that if Sirius was the studious type, he would allow Remus to copy his work, no questions asked.

That's when he put down the book and got up. He walked up the stairs to their dorm and found Sirius, sitting on his bed with three books spread out in front of him.

Sirius looked up when he walked in, but didn't smile. “I took these from your nighstand, Remus. I hope that's okay. I'll put them back when I'm done.”

Remus noticed that his own essay, which he had finsihed a few hours ago, was on the nighstand as well. Sirius hadn't taken it. He was apparently determined to do his own work this time.

“No problem, Padfoot.” Remus stepped closer to the bed his friend was sitting on. “May I?”, he asked and gestured towards it. Sirius nodded briefly and Remus sat down next to him.

For a while, he just watched as Sirius went through the books and took a few notes every once in a while. Suddenly, the dog animagus just dropped the quill and let his head fall against the wall. He started massaging his temples and groaned quietly with closed eyes.

“You alright, mate?” Remus touched Sirius's shoulder lightly.

“Mh... Got this bloody headache that won't go away.” Sirius opened his eyes again and looked straight at Remus. “History of Magic ain't exactly helping with that.”

Remus smiled a faint smile. “It's not the most exciting of subjects, I admit. But I found that bit about the second goblin war quite entriguing. Didn't you?”

Sirius blinked. “Honestly? No. Not at all.”

Remus couldn't help but laugh. “Alright then. Let me have a look at this. Um... you should look at Chapter 5 in this book, not the ones before. The real important information is in 5 and some in 6. And there's also a bit at the end of the 9th chapter, where...”

“Huheeeshuuuwh!! HahhhEShhheeeww!

Remus jerked backwards, startled. “Merlin!” Then he smiled. “Bless you, Sirius.”

“Thanks”, Sirius nodded and sniffled. “Man, my nose is runny...”, he mumbled.

Remus frowned. “Are you... feeling okay?”

Sirius looked at him, apparently trying to decide whether or not to be honest.

“Be honest!”

Sirius sighed. “I feel horrible. I woke up and my throat was all sore, but I ignored it. Now my head hurts and my thoat got worse and my nose started getting stuffy and I had to sneeze a few times during my detention and now it's star... starting... HuhACHooo!! Again.”

“I see”, Remus said and gently took the books of Sirius's lap. “How about I help you with this, so you get done more quickly?”

“Are you sure?”, Sirius said with puppy eyes. “I mean, you were right. I shouldn't...” He paused to rub at his nose. “shouldn't always act as if it's my right to copy your homework. You don't have to help me – or James or Peter – and still you do, but we're never... huhITSHooo! Sorry... We're never thankful enough or tell you that we appreciate it and therefore... huh... wait... I.... heh...CHooooO!”

Sirius sneezed into open hands this time and then kept his hands over his face. “Fuck.”

Remus gave him a sympathetic look. “Do I need to get up and bring you a hanky?”

“Um... yes, please? Trust me, you don't want me to take those hands away. The last one was messy.”

“Okay, okay. I didn't need to hear that!”, Remus said, but chuckled internally. He got up and returned then with one of his clean hankies that he always kept by his bed for emergencies.

Sirius took it thankfully and blowed his nose with a gurgling sound. “Sorry...”, he mumbled then and crumpled the hanky in his hand. “Like I said, I will do my own work now and you had every right to tell me...”

“Shut up”, Remus interrupted. “You're my friend, Sirius. You help me out all the time. And today, you're not even feeling good. It was mean of me to send you away like that. You don't have to apologize, I do. And now give me your quill and paper.”

“But Moons...”

“Let me just help a little bit! I'll write the beginning, while you rest a bit. I'll stop after the introduction and leave the rest for you tomorrow. Alright? That's real teamwork, the way real friends do it”, Remus said warmly. Sirius cracked. It looked as if the exhaustion was taking over his body. “You're the best, Moony...”, he whispered, closed his eyes and rested his head on Remus's shoulder immediately. The next two hours, he spent there, half-asleep, sniffling and sneezing and coughing onto Remus's rope in between short naps.

Meanwhile, Remus finished writing the entire essay. It was part of his nature. He couldn't really stop himself after completing the introduction and he knew that this time, Sirius would appreciate it.

He had been sick or weak before, at least once a month to be exact, and Sirius had always been there. It was only fair that he helped his friend through this cold in every way he could. Even if it meant writing two essays instead of one and having snot rubbed all over his shoulder...

Remus Lupin would endure all of this and more for Sirius Black.

AWH AWH AWH AWH AWH AWH AWHHHHHHHH!!!!!

*explodes from the adorableness*

I...loved...it.

Awwwe awwh . Teamwork! . Yes that's what I remembered from that, Teamwork! :) . Uhm sorry to bother seems everyone loves colds but I kinda would like allergies.. Please?. Thanks. And that's okay if u don't do it :)

So all of these are adorable :o and Remus and Sirius are honestly my two favourite Marauders... Any chance of there being more of them in the future? :D

AWH AWH AWH AWH AWH AWH AWHHHHHHHH!!!!!

*explodes from the adorableness*

I...loved...it.

Hehe... :)

Thanks so much, again! Glad it made you so happy! Here's another Sirius & Regulus story now. Hope you like it! :hug:

Awwwe awwh . Teamwork! . Yes that's what I remembered from that, Teamwork! smile.png . Uhm sorry to bother seems everyone loves colds but I kinda would like allergies.. Please?. Thanks. And that's okay if u don't do it smile.png

Thanks! :) And I know that you like allergies. Somehow, though, they are so much harder for me to write, probably because I'm not into them, but I've already started thinking about some scenarios! I'll see what I can do, okay? Do you maybe have an idea? Which boy do you want to be allergic anyway? And I hope you still like the next drabble... ;)

So all of these are adorable 7.gif and Remus and Sirius are honestly my two favourite Marauders... Any chance of there being more of them in the future? biggrin.png

Thank you, peppercat! (: Yah, Sirius and Remus are sooo cute! (When I was younger I used to write stories, in which they were a couple... Now I think that's weird lol... But I still like them so much individually and in their relationship as best friends!) I'd say there's a good chance. Here's one more drabble with Reg though. Sequel to the last one. Enjoy! :)

Two days had passed ever since the incident in the library and Sirius had not spoken to Regulus ever since. That, however, didn't mean that he wasn't keeping an eye on his little brother.

He tried to observe him at breakfast, but Regulus was smart and knew him well. He knew that Sirius was trying to watch him, which was why he avoided meeting him in the hallways and usually ducked behind one of his Slytherin mates at breakfast.

All Sirius wanted was to know how his little brother was doing. Obviously, though, Reg had no interest in his care and at the end of the second day, Sirius started wondering whether he should just give up and let his younger brother take care of himself. It wasn't until the third day that he finally met him in person again and realized just how much he was needed...

The Marauders had just finished their last lesson of the day, Potions, which was why they had to walk up from the dungeons to the rest of Hogwarts. Sirius, who had never liked the atmosphere of this part of the school much, was walking in front of the other three, when he stopped suddenly. He had spotted Regulus at the end of the hallway. Their eyes met, then Regulus walked around the corner quickly. But Sirius had managed to take a look at his brother's face. Reg looked miserable.

“What is it, Padfoot?”, asked Prongs, who hadn't seen the younger Black boy.

“I... um... I need to pee”, Sirius lied. Somehow he didn't like discussing his relationship with Regulus with the others. It was one of the few things he kept from James, Remus and Peter.

“Do it upstairs, in the Common Room”, James suggested, irritated.

“It's... um... urgent.”

James laughed, but Remus gave Sirius a knowing look. He had always been more observant than James or Peter and had most likely also spotted Regulus. “Give the man some privacy”, he said and put a hand on James's shoulder. In Sirius's direction he added: “See you later, Padfoot.”

Thankfully, Sirius hurried off. He went around the same corner as Regulus, but the younger boy was nowhere to be seen. Then Sirius noticed the bathroom nearby, where Regulus might be hiding. As he stepped inside, he smiled a little to himself, noticing the irony, because even when he tried to lie to James, what he said eventually came true. Regulus hadn't even bothered to hide in one of the stalls. He looked up hectically when the door swung open.

“Hey. Easy, it's just me”, Sirius said and put up his hands.

Regulus took a deep breath, then nodded as a greeting. For a moment, Sirius just stood there, startled at how terrible his brother looked. When they were younger, they had looked extremely alike. Then, when puberty had hit, Sirius face had acquired its handsome, round form, his eyes had grown big and his shoulders wide. Regulus face, on the other hand, had always remained its symmetrical and angular shape, with the clearly defined cheek bones and small nose. Basically, he looked like a younger and slimmer version of Sirius, but was still attractive. Right now, however, he looked hideous.

His face was ridiculously pale, except for some random red spots on his cheeks. His nose looked red and raw. His eyes were shiny and he was squinting, as if the dim light in the bathroom was hurting his eyes. All in all, he looked like a scary doll version of his usual self, lifeless and empty.

Before Sirius could say anything, Regulus started blinking frequently, then jerked forward with a series of sneezes. “Huh...ikngg! Hhh...rggnk! Heh-IT-xnk!”

“Bless you”, Sirius said and stepped closer to Regulus, who glared at him from below.

When he spoke, Sirius noticed that his voice was almost completely gone: “What do you want?”

After those few words, Regulus had a major coughing fit and Sirius took the chance to sit down on the ground next to him. When the cough had finally ceased, Regulus leaned his head against the dirty wall behind him.

“You sound horrible”, Sirius stated without looking at him.

“I feel horrible”, Reg answered coldly.

“What's wrong?”, Sirius inquired, even though he had an idea what Reg felt like. He just wanted to hear the words from his brother. Ever since he had been sorted into Slytherin, he had had issues with admitting any weakness.

“Just don't feel good.”

Sirius wouldn't let him off the hook. “What is it?”

Regulus groaned. “If you really can't figure it out by yourself: painful cough, congestion, sore throat, chills and... just... general...” His brother trailed off and sneezed again.

“Why didn't you go to the nurse?”, Sirius asked and tried putting a hand on his brother's shoulder, but the other boy recoiled from the touch like a frightened animal.

“Don't know”, he muttered then and coughed again. “I told my friends I wasn't sick.”

Sirius smiled a little. “I almost forgot how stubborn you can be, Reg.”

“I'm not... stub... huh...huh-iShh-chew!”

The sneeze had apparently come on to quickly and with too much force for Regulus to stifle the way he usually would. Sirius could see his brother's cheeks turn scarlet with embarrassment.

“You do realize that I've heard you sneeze about a million times, right?”, he asked gently. “When we were younger, I was always the one taking care of you. You even sneezed on me a couple of times!”

“Well, I'm sorry about that”, Regulus said smoothly. “I shouldn't have done that.”

“What?” Sirius shook his head. “I wasn't asking for an apology! You were a child, I didn't mind! Somebody had to take care of you and I knew right away that that someone wouldn't be our mother.”

Regulus sniffled miserably and barely managed to croak: “Don't talk about her like that!”

“Alright...”, Sirius muttered. “Sorry.” In that moment, he was holding back about a thousand insults that he had invented for his mother over the years and that especially James was extremely familiar with. But no matter how much Sirius hated her, he knew that Regulus felt differently and he didn't want to upset his little brother when he was this sick.

Regulus sniffled again and Sirius could tell how stuffed up he really was. “Wait”, he said and got up again. “I'll get you some toilet paper. You sound like blowing your nose might be a good idea.”

Regulus said nothing and Sirius went into one of the stalls to return with some folded toilet paper a few seconds later. Meanwhile, his brother had closed his eyes and was panting.

“What's wrong?” Sirius knelt down next to him.

“The room's... spinning”, Regulus stuttered and continued with little coherence: “Can't...see... everything's so...weird... too bright...and...”

“Shh...”, Sirius made and put a hand to his brother's forehead. “Merlin!”

“What...what's wrong?”

“You're burning up, Reg!”

“Oh. Huh-gnnk!”

“I need to bring you to the hospital wing!”

“No...”, Regulus objected and shook his head with his eyes closed. “I'm just... tired...”

“Well, then let me at least bring you to your Common Room:”

Regulus opened his eyes again and looked at Sirius with a piercing glare. “You're a Gryffindor.”

Sirius moaned. “So? I'm also your older brother. And you have a fever, which is why I want to make sure you make it into bed okay.”

Regulus had to clear his throat before he could hiss: “I'm not a baby.”

“No”, Sirius replied, slightly annoyed. “But you're really sick right now.”

“I'm not that -”

“Shut up, Reg. Don't deny it. I'm not like your Slytherin friends. I won't forsake you if you admit to weakness once. Seriously, Reg.”

Regulus said nothing, just slowly attempted to get up on his feet. Sirius could tell that the room had just started spinning in front of his brothers eyes again, so he took Regulus's arm and put it around his neck, so he could help his brother get up and walk out of the bathroom.

“How are you feeling now?”, Sirius asked with concern. Regulus was panting and leaning on Sirius with at least half of his body weight.

“Not any better than I did when you last asked me”, Regulus replied and coughed a little.

“Alright. Sorry for caring”, Sirius replied irritably.

“You're not even supposed to know where our Common Room is!”, Regulus replied with the same tone of voice.

“Oh, get over yourself! It's not like I care. I won't be back, so don't worry.”

Sirius could feel rage rise in himself, but just then Reg froze and started sneezing again. “Huh...gnnk! Hahhh....rgnnngg! Heh-nnnkkk! Huh-mmmkkg!”

Immediately, the rage left Sirius and only sympathy remained. “You know you don't have to hold them back like that”, he said softly. “It probably hurts, doesn't it?”

Regulus nodded.

“You don't have to be embarrassed in front of me”, Sirius continued. “Or in front of anyone, really. Sneezing is natural, you know?”

Reg nodded and said nothing, just pointed the way. The dungeous seemed like a maze to Sirius, but finally they made it to a door he had never seen again and Regulus said: “That's it.”

Then he pulled out his wand, pointed it at the door and said something. It sounded weird, it was basically just a hiss.

“Was that Parsel?”, Sirius asked, surprised. “I didn't know you speak it!”

“I don't. It's just a word they taught us. It's the Password.”

“Creepy...”, Sirius said and laugehd a little. Reg only coughed again.

The door opened and Sirius helped his little brother inside. Immediately, the atmosphere of the room seemed unpleasant to him. The fact that everyone inside was staring at them might have contributed to that fact. For a few seconds, they just stood there, Regulus leaning on his older brother all exhausted and said brother uncertain of what to do next.

Then, a tall Slytherin boy planted himself in front of them. “What did you do to Regulus?”

“What did I do to Regulus?!” Sirius had to contain himself. He was almost yelling. “I am the one who's trying to help him! Apparently, not a single one of his so-called friends noticed that he's really sick and needs to stay in bed for a couple of days!”

“Are you sure you didn't do this to him?”, a Slytherin girl asked cheekily.

“I'm damn sure”, Sirius growled. “Now let us through.”

The tall boy wouldn't budge, though. Next, he addressed Reg directly: “Why did you bring him here? He's a Gryffindor. You know it's against our rules. As soon as he leaves, you and I will have a talk, Black!”

Sirius glared at the boy. “You hurt him, you'll regret it for the rest of your life.”

The threat had the effect that Sirius had hoped for. The boy's eyes widened. He was taller than Sirius, but definitely not stronger and probably not as smart.

“Now, where does he sleep?”, Sirius demanded and both the boy and the girl pointed him the way.

A minute later, Regulus was lying in his bed, Sirius sitting next to him.

“You can go now”, Regulus said ungratefully, but Sirius knew that his brother was just tired and ill and generally embarrassed about his weakness. He sneezed onto his pillow twice, and Sirius was glad to see that he didn't stifle, but let them out freely.

“Bless you”, he said. “And get better, Reg.”

Regulus nodded with his eyes closed and Sirius got up and left. He didn't need a thank you from his brother, even if he had just risked getting into a lot of trouble for him. Regulus had allowed him to take care of him. Things weren't like they used to be, but one thing would never change. Sirius would always try to be there for Regulus and he didn't need anything in return.

Awwwwe cute :)

idk wich boy. . Any boy gets allergic really.

Ps : Im going to read Harry Potter series soon enough so I understand more.

OHHHHH MYYYYYY CUUUUUUUTENEEEEEESS !!!!!!!!!!

Um, Um, Um, umumumumumumumumum...

happytime. yeah. happy drabble time.

Seriously, I dont even like marauders much, but...but...THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!! You are gifted, Sophie. Truly gifted <3

Awwwwe cute smile.png

idk wich boy. . Any boy gets allergic really.

Ps : Im going to read Harry Potter series soon enough so I understand more.

Deathy, guess what?? I wrote this allergy story just for you! I know you like cat allergies, so that's what you're getting! ;) Thanks so much for always replying! This one's mostly for you!

PS: That's awesome. it's really worth it. But the Marauders are already grown up, unfortunately. You only hear about their youth indirectly.

OHHHHH MYYYYYY CUUUUUUUTENEEEEEESS !!!!!!!!!!

Um, Um, Um, umumumumumumumumum...

happytime. yeah. happy drabble time.

Seriously, I dont even like marauders much, but...but...THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!! You are gifted, Sophie. Truly gifted <3

YAAAYYY...!! Here's more happy time for you...! :D SNEEZY REMUS! Enjoy! c:

And... wow. Thanks so much for saying that. <3

Uwa~ reggie is so stupidly stubborn and sirius trying not to be mad but really concerned at the same time. How cute smile.png

Thanks! And hahah... it's funny how you're calling him Reggie! :) I invented "Reg", because I love nicknames, but Reggie is just hilarious considering his character! :D And yes, he's real stubborn. Hope you like yourself some sneezy Remus, too! (<-- next drabble^^)

I love how you were able to show that they loved each other so much even though it was hard for them to show it!

Thank you! That's exactly what I wanted to show! :)

“Brilliant. That's brilliant”, Remus heard Sirius say as he entered his dorm. Peter and him had spent some time in the library studying, while James and Sirius had pursued their usual attitude of not giving a damn about school.

“What's brilliant?”, asked Peter immediately, excitement in his eyes.

“You two look like you're up to no good”, Remus said sceptically. He didn't like the fact that Peter always got so excited about James's and Sirius's ideas and followed them blindly.

“What's new?”, Sirius asked with a mischievous smile. “You know us, Moony!”

Remus let out an exaggerated sigh. “Lucky me”, he said sarcastically, but couldn't suppress a grin as he sat down on the bed next to Sirius. “So what is it then?”

“It's a plan”, James said.

“I figured that much, thanks. So what's the plan?”

“Yeah, what's the plan?”, Peter asked, sounding thrilled already.

Sirius looked at them as if he was about to make a significant revelation. He spoke slowly to make things more suspenseful. “The idea... is to make Snivellus's life as miserable as possible.”

Remus rolled his eyes. He knew that it was just a game for James and Sirius, but still...

“That's been the idea since the first day, hasn't it?”

“Well yeah”, James admitted. “But we came up with something really simple. We won't even be directly involved. He won't be able to tell on us that way.” It was obvious that James was thinking himself rather clever.

“What is it? What is it?!” Peter looked like he was going to wet himself any moment now.

“Calm down, it's probably not that great, Wormy”, Remus said dryly.

“What kind of a friend are you, Moons?”, Sirius mocked him. “If you keep on being ignorant like that, we won't even tell you what it is.”

“Fine, I'll stop. No more sarcasm.”

“I'm sure.”

“Now you're being sarcastic, Sirius!”

“Stop it, you two”, James interrupted. “Peter won't be able to take it for much longer! The poor fellow's probably gonna pee his pants!”

“Just tell me the idea”, Peter squealed, apparently unaware that he had just been insulted.

“Alright”, James smiled. “We're going to hide tuna in all of Snivellus's stuff. His robes, his school bag, textbooks, everything...” Ignoring Remus's frown, James went on. “Then we'll sneak a cat into the Slytherin Common Room. She'll tear his stuff apart, urinate everywhere... and we won't even have to lift a finger!”

“Seriously.” Remus looked from James to Sirius. “That's your great plan.”

“Shut up, Moony. Or come up with something better.”

While Remus was still having an inner debate about whether or not he should act as the Marauder or the Prefect part of his persona, Peter had cleverly spotted the problem with the plan: “But... we don't have a cat.”

“Not yet, wormy!”, Sirius grinned. “But we will soon!”

“How?!”

“This.” James picked up a book that had been lying on the bed the whole time. “Transformation for Advanced Students.”

“Um... sorry to be the buzz kill here, but... we're not advanced”, Remus pointed out.

“What are you talking about? We're brilliant!”, said James, sounding pretty full of himself, as usually.

“Especially you, Moony!”, Sirius added with a wink that caused Remus to blush.

“So... what do you want me to transform into a cat for you?”, he asked without further resistence.

“The book says anything could work! But it should be easier if it's close in size and shape to the result you are trying to achieve! That's why we stole Peter's Snuffy.”

James help up a stuffed-up animal in the form of a kitten.

“No!”, Peter yelled. “I've had her since I was three!”

“Come on, Peter!”, Sirius said strictly. “You gotta take one for the team every once in a while, okay?”

“Yeah”, James agreed. “I mean, snuggling up with a cat? What kind of a rat are you, anyway?”

Everyone laughed and James handed Remus the book and the stuffed animal. Remus grabbed it and took out his wand, accepting his fate of having to perform the magic for his friends' pranks, because he was the best of them. On his first two tries, nothing happened. Then Remus focussed real hard and all the sudden there it was. An adorable little fluff ball with big green eyes.

“Awww...”, James cooed immediately.

“Good job, Remus”, Peter said cheerfully.

“Lemme hold it!”, James said and grabbed the kitten softly. She let out the tiniest of Meows.

Sirius was only staring at the thing.

“No...”, Remus said. “You're not going to chase it, Sirius. Transformed or not transformed.”

“Oh no”, James said. “We should have thought of this. You love chasing cats when you're the dog.”

“I'll try to control myself”, Sirius answered. Someone else, however, wasn't able to control himself at all anymore. “Huhh...itchhhh!!”

Remus sneeze came out sharply and forcefully. Normally, his sneezes were quiet and he often stifled them, because he was embarrassed to sneeze out loud. But right now, he couldn't fight it.

“Bless you!”, James laughed. “That was loud!”

“I... I know.... Not sure what just ha- … happen- Ha-EShooOOO!”

“Again?”, Sirius grinned. “Bless y', Moons.”

Two sneezes in a row. That was unusual for Remus. He squeezed his nose tightly with his thumb and index finger. The tickle went away for a moment and he leaned forward to pet the kitty that was trying to escape from James's arm.

“Wanna hold her next?”, James asked and Remus nodded, but before he could even reach out, his nose started bothering him again. He almost sneezed on the kitty and James's face, but turned away just in time. The sneezes came out rapidly and he had no time to breathe in between.

“Huh...ITchHH! Huhhh...Itch-ooOO! Hahhh-EEeeeE-chheew!”

“Merlin!”, Sirius yelled. “What the hell's going on with you, Rem?!”

Remus just shook his head, caught in a pre-sneeze expression that he couldn't shake off somehow.

“Are you sick or something?”, James asked now, looking a little concerned.

“I... I don't think so... Huhh-TCHooOO! I... really don't know what... Kehhh'ittchhHH!”

Sirius and James looked at each other questioningly. “I've never seen him like this”, Sirius said and James just gave a helpless shrug.

Remus's cheeks had turned purple. He was so embarrassed. “Excuse me”, he stuttered. “Be right back!” With that, he took off towards the bathroom, still sneezing all the way.

“Bless you!”, Sirius called after him.

“Thanks, Siri...Itch-oooo!”

In the bathroom, Remus grabbed some toilet paper and held it to his nose, which had become runny all the sudden. If only he knew what was going on. He blew his nose softly, sneezed another forceful double. Then he just stood there, breathing heavily, awaiting another sneeze that didn't come. He was just splashing some water on his face, when the door opened and his friends came in. In his hurry, he hadn't had the time to lock the door.

“Alright”, said James. “Why are you sneezing like that?”

Instead of an answer, Remus sneezed three more times.

“This isn't normal”, Sirius stated and Remus mumbled “No shit...!”

“Wait!” James face lit up. “I know what it is!”

Everyone was staring at him. It was rare that James figured out something that Remus didn't know.

“The cat!” He held her up and she yawned adorably. “Rem must be allergic! The sneezing started right after she was in the room!”

“Makes se... Itch-eewww! Sense.” Remus shrugged unhappily.

“Ahh”, Sirius said. “That's too bad. She needs to go then.” James clinged on to the kitty with a pouty face, as if to say that she wasn't going anywhere. All the sudden, Sirius began to chuckle. “What kind of a werewolf are you, Remus? Allergic to cats? Really?!”

Now everyone was laughing, except Remus, whose mumbled response was interrupted by another forceful round of sneezing.

Since Remus obviously wasn't going to be able to perform any spell, Sirius collected all of his skill and energy and finally transformed the real life cat back into Snuffy, the stuffed animal. This made Peter happy and James sad. And Remus... well...

“Huh....Atch-oooOO! Huhh-RiiiShhh!”

They were going to need another plan. One that didn't involve Remus sneezing his head off for the rest of the night...

Awwwwwe thanks Sophie<3 you always know exactly what to write. Remus is so hot ;o I can't even. Wow thanks so much ! :) .

(I like allergies)

Oh. My goodness. This one. This one is my favourite. I'm not even sure if I'm referencing the author or the drabble but this one is my favourite.

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

:hug::):hug::):hug::):hug::):hug::):hug::):hug::)

Awwwwwe thanks Sophie<3 you always know exactly what to write. Remus is so hot ;o I can't even. Wow thanks so much ! smile.png .

You're welcome! :) It was my pleasure! And yah, Remus is pretty hot! o.O <3

(I like allergies)

Oh. My goodness. This one. This one is my favourite. I'm not even sure if I'm referencing the author or the drabble but this one is my favourite.

Omg, thank you so much! Both would be a really great compliment! Aww... this made me happy! (: And I'm glad you like allergies haha... you're one of the people I wrote the last drabble for, then. (;

I just...blowup.gifstretcher.gif (In a good way, of course.)

Haha... that's awesome! Thank you so much!

@ all my dear readers: Thanks so much for your continued support! At the moment, I am both out of time and out of ideas! BUT if any of you have request, I will see what I can do. It would be great if you could make it somewhat realistic within the fandom and all that, but generally just feel free to post your requests on here, alright? That would be some needed input, I think! :)

Okayyyyyy :D :D :D uhm, would you feel comfortable writing about the characters in Harry's era? Like when Harry went to Hogwarts? If not, that's completely understandable.

Okayyyyyy biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png uhm, would you feel comfortable writing about the characters in Harry's era? Like when Harry went to Hogwarts? If not, that's completely understandable.

Hm... sorry, I'm not really sure how that would work out, I'm afraid... :/ Not a big fan of time travel... And Harry and James as friends? Or how would they be related to each other? I'll think about it, but I'm really not sure I'd be able to write that. Any ideas about fetishy things that you like, though? :)

Or maybe a James and Lily allergy one? mf_afro.gif

Alright, there was one where James was allergic to Lily's parfume in the beginning, remember? So now do you want Lily to be allergic? Or James again? :D

Okayyyyyy biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png uhm, would you feel comfortable writing about the characters in Harry's era? Like when Harry went to Hogwarts? If not, that's completely understandable.

Hm... sorry, I'm not really sure how that would work out, I'm afraid... :/ Not a big fan of time travel... And Harry and James as friends? Or how would they be related to each other? I'll think about it, but I'm really not sure I'd be able to write that. Any ideas about fetishy things that you like, though? smile.png

I meant like, not with the Marauders. Like, a non-Marauder fic. If you feel comfortable with it.

If not, uhm, some fetishy things I like include HIDING SICKNESS, denial, fever....fainting.....

Yeah. That kind of stuff :laugh:

Alright, there was one where James was allergic to Lily's parfume in the beginning, remember? So now do you want Lily to be allergic? Or James again? biggrin.png

So sorry, I didn't see that one!

Again, I apologize. For some reason it didn't quote properly.

No worries! :) So are you saying you're happy with the one I wrote then?

Absolutely! It was wonderful, just like everything else you write biggrinsmiley.gif

Awww... thank you so much! I had a bad day! You just made it better! (:

PS: School's really tough right now, but if I find the time, I'll try to write another James/Lily allergy one for you, alright?