Top Posters In This Topic

• Sophie<3

• HPG

• Not_Telling

• SpookyScarySkeleton

*waves hand in the air* I liked it!!

Thanks, girl! I'm glad! (:

AHH! Remus and Sirius are my OTP too!

AHHH! Really?! They've been my OTP for 4 years now, I think, and nothing else really comes close! <3

I can't even handle how freaking adorable this was, especially how sweet Sirius was to Remus.

Thanks so much! :blush:

And I thought of a proper saying for heterosexual male Quidditch players... "Snitches before bitches!"

Hahaha!! :lmfao: That's great! roll2.gif

I liked it too!

Glad you liked it and thanks for leaving a comment! (:

• 9 months later...

Sooo... it's been almost a year! :lmfao: But the Marauders are in my heart forever, and it was time to write another drabble, I decided. So here it is! :)

The Marauders discover the Room of Requirement! :yay: Oh, and Remus has a cold! ;)

Warning: (An isolated case of) Language

James was walking up and down the corridor agitatedly.

“It was here, right here! I swear!”

The other three were just standing there, watching him. Sirius had one foot propped up against the wall and was casually running a hand through his dark hair (a habit James always made fun of), Peter was simply staring at James with wide eyes and Remus was looking tired and rubbing his nose.

“You’re sure?”, Sirius asked doubtfully.

“Yes!”, James yelled exasperatedly. “I’m telling you! It was after Quidditch practice, and I was really hungry, and then I noticed this door I’d never seen before! When I opened it, there was this long table with the most wonderful buffet! I’m not making this up!”

“Are you sure?”, Sirius asked again and raised one eyebrow sceptically. “Because it sounds a bit too good to be true, mate. I mean, food magically appearing exactly when you wish for it?"

Remus sniffled and mumbled: “Well, this is a magical castle, Pads.”

“You’re sure it was this corridor, Prongs?”, Peter wanted to know.

“Fucking hell, Wormy! That’s what I said, isn’t it? Yes, I’m sure!”

Sirius laughed. “Calm down, Prongs! If some kind of magic buffet exists in Hogwarts, there's no way we won't find it again eventually!"

“Did you try the food?”, Peter asked now.

James shook his head contritely. “I wanted to go get you all, but now we’re back here and the room is gone!”

Remus coughed, then said: “It’s a good thing you didn’t try it, James. You didn’t know where the food came from and it’s never a good idea to eat something you…” He broke off suddenly, blinked, then brought up his arm. “Heh’Itchh! Hnn’ggch!”

“Bless you”, Sirius mumbled.

James was walking up and down the wall again, mumbling “It was here, I swear”, in between various manifestation spells.

The others were watching, a tired Remus now leaning against the wall behind him, when James turned to them, frustrated: “Come on, help me with this! If the room exists and we find it… can you imagine? Maybe… maybe the room caters to the needs of the person walking by it! I was hungry, so it was filled with food! Does that make sense? I mean, is that possible? What do you think, Remus?”

But the werewolf couldn’t reply. He was even paler than normally, only his cheeks were slightly flushed. Instead of answering James’s question, he had to bring up his arm again in time to cover another set of sneezes. “Hhh’NkkK! Heh’ishh! Nn’IKchH! Hhh…Hhh’Itch!”

“Hey”, said Sirius softly and turned to Remus with a frown. “You don’t look too good.”

“Just a cold…”, Remus mumbled, but Sirius eyed him contemplatively, then reached out and placed a cool hand on his forehead.

“You have a fever, Moony”, he declared. Remus blushed a deeper shade of red and shrugged, while Sirius turned to James. “We need to postpone today’s quest, Prongs. We’re one man down.”

“What?” James was still walking up and down the wall, but his spells did not bring about the desired reappearance of the mysterious door.

“Remus is ill”, Sirius explained. The werewolf, embarrassed at this, seemed to disappear into his robes. Peter gave him a sympathetic look.

Finally, James snapped out of it. “Oh, alright. Let’s go back to the Common Room, then. We can come back another day, I suppose.”

So they walked down the corridor, James still lost in thought, Remus dragging his feet and Sirius and Peter watching him with concern.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the space beside them changed. A part of the wall disappeared and turned into… a door!

“I told you it was here!”, James cried out euphorically.

“No bloody way…”, Sirius mumbled in disbelief.

“Wow…”, Peter whispered.

Remus only stared.

“Let’s see what’s inside!” James could barely contain himself. He pushed the door open and the inside of the room was revealed to them: In the middle of it, there was a bed, which looked quite inviting with it’s fluffed up pillow and large blanket, especially to Remus, who was very tired. On the walls, there were lots of shelves, and on them: tissues, various bottles with remedy potions, steaming cups of tea and bowls filled with soup…

“No bloody way”, Sirius repeated. “This is all for you, Moony!”

Thus, James’s earlier theory was confirmed.

Oh, I didn't know about this thread until you posted a new one. Now I have some catching up to do. :)

I really enjoyed this drabble. The caring between Sirius and Remus is sweet, a little bromance, huh? James' self absorption seems to be keeping with what we know of him as teenager. I liked how you worked in The Room of Requirement. Nice job!

Agh, the nostalgia ship. ^_^:wub:

I think I’m almost at the stage with this fandom that, even though I remember what various Hogwarts odds and ends technically do… I haven’t read the series for long enough that I can still have a huge “yes, yes… THAT THING!” moment as I re-live it. :D

Remus sniffled and mumbled: “Well, this is a magical castle, Pads.”

I just wanted to point out that (a.) this is adorable and (b.) so true?? And obvious. And Remus. And hilarious. :lol:

“I told you it was here!”, James cried out euphorically.

“No bloody way…”, Sirius mumbled in disbelief.

“Wow…”, Peter whispered.

Remus only stared

Love love love the “team-reaction”, I can so imagine the dramatic range of expressions happening here just from this! :yay:

Thank you lots for reading and commenting, Taurie! :hug:

Agh, the nostalgia ship. ^_^:wub:

Same!! My first OTP, always in my heart... :heart:

Love love love the “team-reaction”

Hehe... thanks! That's one of the best things about Marauder fanfic, in my opinion. :D

Sophie~! I'm kinda late to this drabble (and this thread in general, actually :lol: ) but it's so cute, oh my gosh! The Marauders' Era is my favourite era to read about in HP fanfiction, so...yeah, I adore these drabbles! :wub:

Sirius had one foot propped up against the wall and was casually running a hand through his dark hair (a habit James always made fun of),

I love that little detail there, about James always making fun of Sirius having that habit. Details like that make their friendship seem very realistic, you know?

“Remus is ill”, Sirius explained. The werewolf, embarrassed at this, seemed to disappear into his robes.

Awww. :lol: Poor shy Remus :heart:

And this is so cute! I love how you tied in the discovery of the Room of Requirement in with this, I love that idea!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I sort of took a break from the forum for a few days, but now I'm back to reply to your wonderful comments! ~

Oh, I didn't know about this thread until you posted a new one. Now I have some catching up to do. :)

I really enjoyed this drabble. The caring between Sirius and Remus is sweet, a little bromance, huh? James' self absorption seems to be keeping with what we know of him as teenager. I liked how you worked in The Room of Requirement. Nice job!

Somehow I didn't even see your comment when you first posted? Because, um, I fail. But when I saw it now I was extra happy! Thanks so much!

Glad you liked the Sirius/ Remus interaction. They're basically my OTP, but I often try to just hint at this kind of relationship and leave it open for interpretation, because I know that not everybody ships them. ;)

Sophie~! I'm kinda late to this drabble (and this thread in general, actually :lol: ) but it's so cute, oh my gosh! The Marauders' Era is my favourite era to read about in HP fanfiction, so...yeah, I adore these drabbles! :wub:

Sirius had one foot propped up against the wall and was casually running a hand through his dark hair (a habit James always made fun of),

I love that little detail there, about James always making fun of Sirius having that habit. Details like that make their friendship seem very realistic, you know?

“Remus is ill”, Sirius explained. The werewolf, embarrassed at this, seemed to disappear into his robes.

Awww. :lol: Poor shy Remus :heart:

And this is so cute! I love how you tied in the discovery of the Room of Requirement in with this, I love that idea!

D'aww... MaiMai, I'm so glad you also enjoy Marauder fics!! And I'm particularly happy that you liked my drabble. Thanks for commenting and quoting! You know how much I love that! :blush::hug:

I am so happy you updated!

Thanks, HarryPotterGeek! Glad to see you're still on board with this drabble thread! :)

• 3 weeks later...

*SCREAMS*

OH MY GOD PRAISE THE LORD AND THE VERY GROUND HE TREADS I FOUND A MARAUDERS DRABBLE THAT ISN'T DEAD I AM CRYING ALL THE TEARS THANK YOU THIS IS BRILLIANT

:stretcher::heart::wub::worshippy:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my Gosh,

Sorry I'm so late to the "The Marauder's secret get-together mixed with kisses and colds"-party! I didn't realise I belonged in the Marauder's fan club until I read this :) I've only just read the last one, and OOoooh I loved it!! I have to read the rest when I can :D

HOW DID I MISS THIS??

God sick!Lupin is like my fave fetish ever in HP. (Lupin is my fave character) Oh god he sounds so adorably miserably. Same with Juto, I need to go and read this entire thing!!!

• 1 year later...

Hey @Sophie<3! Soooo I know that it's been like 2 years??, but if you could continue on with Marauder stories I would be forever in your debt:worshippy::worshippy::worshippy:Thanks for considering!

• 2 weeks later...
On 23.5.2017 at 1:19 AM, MarauderFanGirl4Ever said:

Hey @Sophie<3! Soooo I know that it's been like 2 years??, but if you could continue on with Marauder stories I would be forever in your debt:worshippy::worshippy::worshippy:Thanks for considering!

Omg, wow, this is really sweet and made me so happy! Thanks so much for showing your interest in this ancient thread! :lol:^_^ As for your request... for one thing, I haven't written for these guys in ages, and for another... I don't feel comfortable writing about teen boys anymore, you know...? :/ But if you'd also like to hear about them as young adults and have a specific request maybe... I could give it a try?

Also @IcyFlame, @Juto and @Kaze wo Hiku, I realize the thread is two years old and this is entirely too late... :lol: But it escapes me why I never thanked you for your comments, so... thanks so much! ^_^ (Better late than never, eh? :lol: )

3 hours ago, Sophie<3 said:

As for your request... for one thing, I haven't written for these guys in ages, and for another... I don't feel comfortable writing about teen boys anymore, you know...? :/ But if you'd also like to hear about them as young adults and have a specific request maybe... I could give it a try?

Of course. I actually hadn't even thought about that:laugh:, and I completely understand. As for the request, the Marauders are cool at any age for me, so I would love them as young adults too. I'm more into allergies than sicknesses, and my fav character is Sirius, soooooo... Maybe Sirius discovers a new allergy? I'm terrible at making requests, but anything even remotely in that category would be amazing:thumbup: Thanks!

• 4 years later...