Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabbles with THE MARAUDERS

Sophie<3

I'm sorry you had a bad day, but I'm glad I made it better. :-)

And don't worry if you can't find the time to write another one for me. Believe me, I understand how overwhelming school can be at times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sophie<3

• HPG

• Not_Telling

• SpookyScarySkeleton

Deathy, this one's for you. (: I know your into Slash and even though I usually don't write that anymore, I used to be into it when I was younger and today I just felt like writing something for you. I really, really hope you like it. Sorry if it got to long, or if it's far from the stuff you like or whatever...I did try.

Not_Telling, I'm planning on writing a sick!Harry drabble soon. I have something in mind. Hope you'll like it and that I'll manage to write it sooner rather than later. ;) Also hope you enjoy this one!

I luv you people. Have fun with the next drabble.

Sirius had his eyes on Remus. He always did, in a way, because he didn't want to miss anything. Remus's movement had always fascinated him. When they were younger, he had blamed the wolf for Remus's smooth walk and overall elegance. But lately he was beginning to think that maybe it was something different, something that had nothing to do with the wolf inside.

Today, things were different though. Sirius was watching Remus because he was concerned about the fragile boy.

All the way to Hogsmeade, Remus hadn't said a word. And now that they were inside the pub, he was still silent. James and Peter didn't even seem to notice. The former was just talking his head off about Gryffindor's last quidditch match, the latter hanging on his every word. Meanwhile, Remus was staring out the window. Sirius noticed the red spots on his cheeks that only added to his unhealthy appearance. Right when he couldn't take it anymore and was about to ask Remus whether he was okay, his friend turned away and stifled a sneeze into the sleeve of his robe.

“Huh-nnkkh.”

James stopped his verbal diarrhoea for a second to bless Remus and Peter did the same. Then, they took up their conversation again. Sirius, however, said nothing and continued to watch Remus.

Soon enough, more sneezes followed. And they seemed to be getting more forceful, so that the werewolf couldn't stifle them anymore. “Huh-etshh! Hah-tshooo!”

Again, James stopped talking and looked at his friend with a frown. “Bless you, Rem. You alright?”

The other boy nodded slowly. He looked exhausted.

James shrugged, said “Okay, good” and turned back to Peter. Neither of the two noticed as Sirius walked around the table and put a hand on Remus's shoulder.

“You're not alright”, he whispered into his friend's ear and as he leaned closer, he felt the heat radiate off Remus's face.

Remus turned around and looked at him with those big, caramel-colored eyes. “No”, he croaked.

“What's wrong?”, Sirius whispered. “Feel sick?”

Remus nodded miserably. “I didn't want to say anything, but...”

“Sh”, Sirius interrupted. “I'll handle it.”

He turned to James and Peter. “Mates?”

“Hm?”

“Moony and I are going back up to the castle. See you later.”

He didn't leave them any time to ask for a reason, just wrapped his arm around the smaller Remus and led him out of the pub quickly. Outside, he felt Remus begin to shiver.

“Here”, he offered immediately. “Take my coat.”

“But...”, Remus objected weakly. “You'll get cold.”

“Don't matter. You're cold now and I can't let that happen, now can I?”, Sirius whispered, wrapped his coat around Remus and leaned over to quickly kiss his cheek. He was shocked.

“Remmie! You feel so hot!”

“Yah?”

“Yah! I think you've got a fever!”

“Huh...huh-tchooo!”

“You're sick, aren't you?”

“I...um... Heh-Itcheew!”

“Nevermind. You don't have to answer.”

“Huuhhh-tchiieewww!”

Sirius smiled a little. “Bless you, babe.”

Remus frowned. “You never call me names like that!”

Sirius laughed and pulled the exhausted Remus closer to himself to make sure that he didn't trip and fall. “I do now.”

“Why?”

“I just felt like it. And now stop talking and focus on walking, okay? Watch your step.”

Remus nodded. He was obviously too tired for an argument and all the sudden Sirius felt really bad for him. He hated to see Remus suffer. Turning into a monster once a month was enough suffering for two, so why did he have to get sick like everyone else on top of that? It wasn't fair and Sirius wished he could take it all upon himself.

All he could do, though, was bring Remus up to the castle and into his bed. Actually, he had to help him undress though and it was weird, because they'd seen each other naked before, but not after...the first kiss. It had been three months now and neither of them were sure what was happening to them. Whenever they were alone, there was this energy. They couldn't stop kissing and touching. Somehow, it came naturally to them and it just felt so damn right.

Sirius noticed how Remus blushed when Sirius helped him into his jammies. He grinned, even though he was a little uncomfortbale himself. “Nothing I haven't seen before, Rem. No worries.”

Remus coughed and croaked then: “Sure. I don't mind.”

“Good”, Sirius said and helped him get under the covers. “I just want you to get better, Remmie.”

Remus sniffled and nodded. “I'll try. Thanks for getting me out of the pub.”

“No problem. But you could have said something, you know?”

“I didn't know how. I...huh-itchieww!”

“Bless you. And it's okay. I noticed you weren't well, you didn't really have to say anything. You know I got your back, mate.”

“Thanks, Siri...”, Remus whispered, coughed again and then turned to the side. “My head....hurts.”

“Aww, poor baby”, Sirius said, laughed a little and tucked the blanket up to Remus's flushed face.

“You should try to sleep. You'll feel better soon, I'm sure. And I'll stay here by your side until you wake up, deal?”

“Deal”, Remus said with a weak smile, let out a deep breath and fell asleep quickly. Sirius could tell from the way his facial muscles relaxed and he started breathing more slowly.

Sitting by Remus's bed and just looking at him, but not touching, was incredibly hard. Sirius smiled at how red Remus's nose looked. It was an adorable sight. It was weird how the same boy he had been friends with for so many years all the sudden stirred up these emotions in him. Just looking at his face made Sirius feel as if his heart was going to burst.

Remus sniffled in his sleep.

Without thinking about it, Sirius bend down, pushed his lips against Remus's and whispered:

“I love you. Feel better.”

Not_Telling, I'm planning on writing a sick!Harry drabble soon. I have something in mind. Hope you'll like it and that I'll manage to write it sooner rather than later. Also hope you enjoy this one!

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank uuuuu!!!

I can't wait~ and as for this drabble...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

uh

what

is

slash????????

*confused so much confused*

but I like it.

But you said I liked slash but idk what slash is.

help .-.

im stupid.

okay.

anyhow.

aside from that.

This was really cute :D <3 thanks for writting it

Haha...Deathy! :) Slash is just a fan fiction writer's word for pairing up two boys. So...a gay couple instead of a straight one. It's because you often write the names with a slash, as in "Remus/Sirius". And no, you're not stupid. I just assumed you knew, but that was stupid of me! No worries, you know now! ;)

And I'm glad you liked it. c:

Haha...Deathy! smile.png Slash is just a fan fiction writer's word for pairing up two boys. So...a gay couple instead of a straight one. It's because you often write the names with a slash, as in "Remus/Sirius". And no, you're not stupid. I just assumed you knew, but that was stupid of me! No worries, you know now! wink.png

And I'm glad you liked it. c:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*facedesk*

I get you .

Ah :)

I kinda wanted both Sirius and Remus to be allergic to the cat, y'knos? Cause dogs and cats don't mix so neither do cats and human dogs.

These are all so good! I'm lying in bed feeling sorry for my sick self, and these are just making me feel so much better. Also I love you. hug.gif

Not_Telling, I'm planning on writing a sick!Harry drabble soon. I have something in mind. Hope you'll like it and that I'll manage to write it sooner rather than later. Also hope you enjoy this one!

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank uuuuu!!!

I can't wait~ and as for this drabble...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

I FINALLY WROTE IT!! (And I really, really hope you like it. I tried.)

Yippee!

Haha...! :)

I kinda wanted both Sirius and Remus to be allergic to the cat, y'knos? Cause dogs and cats don't mix so neither do cats and human dogs.

Yeah, I get it. Somehow, though, I thought two boys having an allergy fit at the same time would be a bit too much and not as authentic, you know? Oh well, hope you liked it anyway! (:

These are all so good! I'm lying in bed feeling sorry for my sick self, and these are just making me feel so much better. Also I love you. hug.gif

Aww...thank you so much! I'm sooo glad I made you feel better! Hope you're all better now! :hug:

So, Not_Telling, here's a sick!Harry drabble just for you. It's supposed to be set in the 5th year, before Harry gets banned from Quidditch. Hope you like it (I tried to include some of your preferences, not sure I nailed it though hahah...)

“Hut-chieww!”

Harry shivered. It was a cold night and tiny droplets of rain were falling out of the sky.

Hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow, he thought. From his calculations at this point, the upcoming Quidditch match had a fair chance of turning into a complete disaster.

First of all, it was most likely going to rain and rain was always bad. Secondly, their last practice in the afternoon had been a mess. And lastly, Harry himself, the seeker, wasn't exactly well. And obviously, the seeker makes or breaks the game. And a sick seeker was likely to break the game for the entire team.

“Huh...” Harry stopped walking for a second and covered his face with his arm just in time.

“Huh-itchhh!!”

Harry James Potter had a habit of hiding sickness from others. He wasn't sure whether it had something to do with his childhood, all he knew that it was a habit of his to act like nothing was wrong in front of his friends, even if he felt horrible. On top of that, Quidditch was one of the most important things for Harry. So naturally, when he had woken up with a sore throat and stuffed-up nose that morning, a day before Gryffindor's first match against Slytherin, he had decided to ignore it and not say a word to Ron or Hermione.

At first, that hadn't been so hard. Ron was, once again, taking up everybody's attention at breakfast, where he couldn't stop talking about the game.

“We have to beat them Harry”, he said and his voice sounded muffled, because he was shoving pancakes into his mouth while talking. “Ipf de firfft game of de season...”, he said and Harry smiled a weak smile. He was feeling horrible, but Ron was helping him take his mind off it.

“How about you eat first, then we talk”, he suggested friendly.

Ron held up his hands, chewed for a while, swallowed and smiled apologetically. “Sorry, mate. I just can't wait for the game. I mean, it's really important. You think so, too, don't you, Harry?”

“It's just Quidditch, Ron”, Hermione reminded him flippantly without looking up from her newspaper. Ron made a face in her direction, which, lucky for him, she was too distracted to notice.

“It's important, isn't it?”, he said and turned back to Harry. “Tell her, Harry!”

Harry, however, was distracted, too. His nose had become extremely itchy without a warning and now he didn't know what to do. He turned to the side and tried rubbing it discretely, but the feeling only grew stronger and he couldn't hold back the sneezes any longer. “Huh-ihnkk! Heh-itchuu! Heh-itchh!”

When he looked up, he was glad to see that Ron had gone back to his food and was fully preoccupied with the sausages and scrambled eggs on his plate. Then, however, his eyes met those of Hermione. Being the observant girl she was, she had looked up from her newspaper at the sound of the first sneeze. “Bless you, Harry”, she said kindly and then asked a little suspiciously: “Are you alright?”

“Thanks. And yes, I feel fine”, he said and gave her a smile that was supposed to be reassuring.

However, he noticed that she kept her eyes on him throughout the day and seemed to be fully aware of every stifled sneeze, sniffle or muffled cough.

Ron, on the other hand, was dealing with his own fears. He knew that his abilities as the new Keeper would be inspected by everyone again the next day and that fact was making him so nervous that he wasn't really aware of anything besides the knot in his stomach. Finally, in the afternoon, Harry could escape Hermione's hawk's eyes when Ron and him left for a final practice before the game. Angelina wasn't happy, though. She pushed them to their limits and beyond, which, in Harry's case, wasn't very far. He began to feel increasingly worse over the course of their practice. He'd come with a runny nose and a sore throat and he left with that, plus chills, more sneezes than before and a cough. Ron was still oblivious of these signs and when Harry got back to the Common Room, he went up to his dorm right away to escape Hermione. There, however, he realized that they were going to lose the game, unless he did something about it.

And that was why he was on his way to the Quidditch field now. He hadn't caught the snitch a single time at practice. His flying was off. He needed more time to get in shape for the next day. He needed to be away from Hermione. He needed this time alone on his Firebolt.

“Huhh...itchh!! Heh..Itchoo!”

If only the sneezes would stop. His nose already felt raw. He wiped it with his sleeve.

And if only he could get warm. Why was it so cold? His teeth were actually chattering. Strangely, though, his forehead was covered in sweat.

Harry was confused. Somehow, his mind wasn't working the way it usually did. He couldn't think straight. He was tired, so tired... He felt like he had been up for at least 24 hours. But he needed to practice at least one more time! He couldn't let his team down! Not because of a stupid cold.

He'd gone out to fly with colds before. And going out for an extra practice was what any responsible seeker would do, right? But somehow this time it felt different. He couldn't walk straight. His legs felt all wobbly.

Time to get on the broomstick, he thought to himself, took the Firebold he'd been dragging behind him (it felt heavier today than normally...), sat down on it and took off.

For a second, it felt great, the way it usually did. Then, everything changed. Harry got cold, extremely cold. The wind was too much. The sweat on his face turned icy and his whole body began to shake. The Firebolt also seemed to be moving too fast for his exhausted mind. Within a matter of seconds, he got dizzy and felt sick to his stomach.

Also, his nose started to run again and he couldn't fight a new round of sneezing.

“Huh-itchhew! Huhhh...huh...itcheiww! Huhh...eeeekk-chooo!

During the fit, he lost control over the Firebolt and for a second he held his breath, scared of falling, but somehow his clammy hands held on to the broomstick automatically, it jerked one more time and was then flying straight again.

Still, this wasn't working the way it should. Harry let go off the broom with one hand for a second to wipe his nose and almost lost balance again. What was wrong with him? He was still dizzy. He couldn't really see where he was going. And he was cold, really cold.

From somewhere, far away, he heard a voice call out his name. “Harry!”

It was a familiar voice.

“Harry!!”

Hermione. And she sounded desperate.

“Harry! Come down, mate!”

That was Ron. Harry's mind was in a haze, but somehow he managed to maneuver the Firebolt back to the ground, where he stumbled towards Ron and Hermione.

“'m here...”, he croaked, then broke off coughing. It hurt.

“Harry!” Hermione ran towards him. In Ron's direction she said: “I told you he'd be down here!” Turning back to him, she added softly: “What are you doing? It's raining.”

Harry felt himself drop the Firebolt. His fingers had just loosened their grip. He didn't even have any control over them anymore. His body was strangely detached from his mind.

“I had to... huh...itch-iiew! Had to come down here to practice some more...”, he mumbled.

“Oh, Harry!” Hermione sounded like she was going to either yell at him or start crying.

Ron looked confused. “What... what's wrong with him?”

Hermione stepped closer quickly and before Harry had time to react, she'd placed a cool hand on his sweaty forehead. She sucked in her breath and her eyes widened. “Feel this, Ron! He's burning up! I knew it! I told you he's ill! Maybe going out in the rain is what caused the fever, maybe he had it before. I thought that his eyes looked a little glassy during Potions...”

“Just stop talking”, Ron interrupted. “Harry, mate, what can we do for you? How are you feeling?”

“I...”, Harry broke off. “Dizzy...”, was the last thing he said before he collapsed into Ron's arms.

His throat hurt. It was the first thing he noticed. It hurt, because he had to breathe through his mouth, which was all dry, and his nose was entirely blocked.

The next thing he noticed was that his body didn't feel cold anymore. Then he opened his eyes and found himself in familiar surroundings. The hospital wing. Harry had a habit of visiting it at least once a year.

“Mr. Potter”, Madame Pomfrey was walking over to him. “How are you feeling?”

“Don't know...yet”, Harry croaked, then coughed. “Thirsty.”

“Of course”, she said, left again, and came back with a steaming glass.

“What...is that?”, Harry asked suspiciously. “Does it taste...good?”

“It will help the throat”, she explained and even though Harry felt that she had dodged his last question on purpose, he took a sip. The potion tasted horrible, but immediately after swallowing the bitter liquid he felt his throat get better. The drink was warm and soothing like honey.

“You slept for a long time”, Madame Pomfrey explained. “Your friends brought you in here last night and now it is morning.”

“Morning!” Harry sniffled wetly and made a weak attempt of getting out of his bed. “I need to go to the match! I'm the seeker!”

“No!” Madame Pomfrey pushed him down with gentle force. “I'm sorry, but I cannot allow that. You are not well, Mr. Potter.”

“Why don't you give me something?”

“I'm sorry, but I'm all out of Pepper-Up. Professor Snape kindly offered to brew me some more, but he said that it won't be finished until tonight.”

“That's because he's taking his time so I can't play...”, Harry murmured, but Madame Pomfrey was already rushing off to another bed, where some first grade girl was making whining noises.

“Try to sleep some more”, the nurse suggested as she walked off.

Harry took a deep breath. He felt mad at Snape, but somehow he was too exhausted for strong emotions. Even though he had wanted to play more than anything, some part of him was glad that he was allowed this time off to get better.

He was about to lie back down, when he spotted two cards on his nightstand. He picked up the first one and read:

“Hey mate. You were pretty out of it last night. Should have said something. I hope good ol' Pomfrey fixes you up, but she already said that you won't be able to play today. Don't worry, Angelina asked Ginny to be seeker. We'll be fine. Feel better soon, or else Hermione will get all worried and chew off my ear. See you, Ron”

Harry smiled, then coughed. He found tissues on his nightstand and blew his nose softly. Afterwards, he felt a little better. Then, he opened up the second card. In Hermione's neat handwriting, it said:

“Dear Harry. I hope you feel better soon! Don't worry about the match. After all, it's just Quidditch. Your health is more important. Best wishes, Hermione.

PS: We are not your aunt and uncle. You can always tell us when you feel sick.”

And as Harry leaned back, he smiled, because he knew that next time he wouldn't hide a bad cold like this from his friends. On top of that, he felt confident that Gryffindor would win the game even without him. Ginny was a good seeker, after all.

OMIGOSH THIS IS THE MOST PERFECTEST PERFECT DRABBLE EVER WRITTEN IN THE HISTORY OF DRABBLES THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

• 3 weeks later...

I've finally read the first Harry potter book and will read the others soon. This is exciting. Hope you get back to these drabbles soon :)

OMIGOSH THIS IS THE MOST PERFECTEST PERFECT DRABBLE EVER WRITTEN IN THE HISTORY OF DRABBLES THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hug.gifhug.gifhug.gifhug.gifhug.gifhug.gifhug.gifhug.gif

Awwww...!! Yay! I'm so incredibly glad that you liked my Harry drabble so much! You're the best, Not_Telling, and I love writing stuff for you! :hug: <3<3<3

Aww blushsmiley.gif You write the best Harry Potter stories!

Thank you so much! :blush: That's so nice of you to say, I feel so flattered! Thanks for reading and commenting!

I've finally read the first Harry potter book and will read the others soon. This is exciting. Hope you get back to these drabbles soon smile.png

That's awesome! Keep reading, though. The first one is, in my opinion, still very much a children's book, while the others are...not. ;) And guess what? I got back to them today! I love the Marauders! I think I'll manage to keep this thread alive for a while. At least I hope so! (:

Okay, everyone. The drabble I wrote today is... a lot different from what I've done before, so I feel the need to explain myself. First of all, there are different interpretations of the Marauders among fanfiction writers. Some write them as the bestest friends ever, really, you know, cuddly and lovey-dovey and all that. I sometimes tend to do that. Some write them as pranksters, little boys... And some write them as, well, teenage boys. They swear a lot, they're rude and obnoxious, but best friends nonetheless. I tried to have a go at the latter. On top of that, I tried to write *British* English, which was hilarious for me to even consider! But, you know, it was fun for me and just for the authenticity of the drabble, I wanted to try it, cuz the Marauders are Brits! :D In case any British readers feel that I have gotten it completely wrong, I apologize. I tried my best.

Also, I'm playing around with different interpretations of the characters. I usually think of Sirius as a boy who'd hide his illness and try to toughen it out, but I decided to try something different this time...

Now... on to the drabble. Have fun. I'm kind of nervous about this one and just really hope you like it. (Be warned, though. It contains strong language.)

There she was.

Lily Evans. In all of her beauty. Not only was she wearing a beautiful white dress and spinning around playfully, she was also smiling and saying his name. “James...James.”

“Lily”, he muttered and reached out, feeling like the happiest person on earth. She didn't hate him anymore. He wasn't sure what had happened, but she was perfectly happy and in love with him. This was heaven, this was too good to be true, it was...

...just a dream. A groan and a shove woke James and the realization of his whereabouts sank in quickly. No Lily, no beautiful dress, no anticipation of a sweet first kiss...

The only question was who had vaulted him from this beautiful fantasy straight back to hell, also known as the boys' dormitory in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

“Hey Jabbes...?”, sounded the feeble voice of Sirius Orion Black.

“mmm'what?”, groaned James irritably. Having only just awoken left him feeling drowsy and foggy-brained, but nonetheless he was pissed off alright.

“I...”, Sirius, who had thrown his body onto the mattress in utter exhaustion, right next to James's, looked up at his mate. “I dod't feel well...”

“You don't say.”

“What do you meadd..?”

“Took me bloody hours to go to sleep with all the sniffling and coughing you got going on, Pads!”, James interrupted him, lowering his voice to an angry whisper as to not wake Remus and Peter, who had undoubtedly suffered the same fate hours before. They deserved some rest.

Guilt appeared on the Marauder's face. “'m sorry”, he mumbled. “Couldn't help it.” As if to prove his point, his words were accompanied by a wet sniffle. Then he coughed softly onto the mattress.

Black”, James growled and his eyes narrowed. “Don't you dare spread your germs in my bed!”

Instead of answering, Sirius only raised his hand to his face to wipe his runny nose. James knew that he was giving the pathetic and utterly innocent look his best shot and he was doing well, too. Already, James could feel his anger begin to vanish...

“What do you want from me, Pads?”, he asked, forcing all aggression out of his voice. Sirius knew that James basically turned into a psychopathic serial killer whenever his sleep was interrupted in the middle of the night (or ten minutes before the alarm went off...), but he had risked it anyways. So he must've had a reason, James mused, as Sirius looked up at him with big, glassy eyes and whispered: “I just couldn't sleep.” He sniffled again. “Everything hurts.”

“Oh”, James replied and couldn't refrain from applying some sarcasm. “So you decided to wake me up from a wonderful dream, just to give your nasty cold to me, so that we can both suffer in the morning? Brilliant, Black. Bloody brilliant.”

Instead of an answer, Sirius raised his hands to his face and turned away. “Huhh'Ecchh'oo!!”

Christ, Black”, James muttered, but he could feel himself grin as he said: “That was disgusting.”

“Love you, too, Potter.”

James sighed. Of course he loved Sirius, and of course he wanted him to get better, but why did the dog animagus have to crawl into his bed the very second gorgeous Lily appeared in his dreams?

“One more time, Padfoot, what do you want from me? I can't make your cold disappear. Should've just gone to the nurse like we told you to.”

“It got worse”, Sirius said and sniffled again. The boy's nose had practically turned into a faucet.

“I figured.”

Sirius shrugged, looking hurt and miserable. James couldn't help but feel bad for his friend.

“Yeah, well... so I kindd of woddered whether I could...ummbb...”

“Spend the night in the sort of proximity we swore we'd never have?”

“Spot on.” Sirius grinned sheepishly, then had to cough again.

James realized that he would have to give in this time. Sirius was known amongst his friends as the boy who despised any kind of physical contact when he was alive and kicking, but turned into an enthusiastic cuddler whenever he was feeling even slightly under the weather. Somehow, whenever he had anything that made him feel remotely uncomfortable, like the sniffles, Sirius began to embrace his inner puppy and normally, James turned him down in a friendly, yet firm manner, but this time...

“C'mere, you bastard”, he mumbled with some amusement and lifted up his blanket, so that Sirius could crawl under it and enjoy the warmth it provided. “I swear to Merlin, though, if you tell a soul about it, I will disembowel you like a bloody-”

“What about Rem and Pete, though? They'll see me in your bed in the morning...”

“Well, the same thing goes for them.”

Sirius chuckled. “Enough with the death threats. I'm tired and my head hurts...”

“Oh, for the love of God, stop whining, you bint.”

“Piss off, Potter.”

“Um... whose bed are you in, again? You're aware that I can kick you out at any given -”

“Huhh'tcheeww!! Huh'rasshoo!!”

Black. Some of that hit my face!”

“Oops.” Sirius tried an apologetic smile while he rubbed at his runny nose.

“'Oops'?!”, James hissed. “By Merlin, I swear, I'm going to...-”

James was cut off, when Peter gave a soft groan from the other side of the room.

“Nice going, Prongs. You're gonna wake Wormy up.”

James was about to remind Sirius who had come into whose bed and who had waken who from a beautiful dream, but he contained himself for the sake of Remus and Peter.

“Let's just go to sleep”, he whispered. “You need it, Pads.”

“I agree.” Sirius smiled and after a small pause, he added: “Thanks for letting me sleep here. I just couldn't take it all by myself anymore...”

“No problem”, James growled. “Whatever it takes to make you better.”

Sirius smiled happily and curled up next to James, taking up more than half of the space. However, James refrained from pointing this out to his mate, because he himself was determined to catch a few more hours of sleep this night. So he simply turned around and rested his head on the tiny part of the pillow that wasn't taken up by Sirius's head.

James could feel himself drift off... And there she was again. Lily Evans. Lil...

He felt a sudden movement beside him. Lily was gone in an instant. Instead, it was Sirius's head that jerked towards him with a forceful sound. “Huhhh'ATChieww!”

James fought down the sudden urge to jump at his friend's throat, took a deep breath, wiped his face on the pillow and simply growled: “Sirius. Orion. Black.”

“Bless me?”, Sirius tried carefully, knowing damn well that James's urge to kill was rising and he was becoming more dangerous by the second.

Out”, James said through gritted teeth. “Out of my bed, now. Move it!”

Right in that moment, Remus's voice, hoarse from sleep, sounded across the room. “Calm down and just let him stay in your bloody bed, James. You know he's sick and it's not his fault, so suck it up. The sooner you let it go, the sooner all of us can go back to sleep.”

James considered this for a moment, found there was, as usually, some truth in what Moony was saying, took a couple of deep breaths, reminded himself of the importance of anger management, and suddenly began feeling a lot less homicidal.

“Alright”, he muttered. “You can stay. But just this once...!”

Sirius thanked him, stole back more than half of the blanket and soon began snoring peacefully, his sleep only interrupted by the occasional sniffle.

James turned around, wrapped what little blanket he had left around himself, and tried to think of Lily. He promised himself that next time Sirius had a cold, he'd either drop him off at the hospital wing right away or magically send him into some kind of comatose shock for a few days. Of course, deep down he was well aware that this was probably the first time of many...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW SIRIUS <3 <3 <3

Wonderful as always :D :D :D

D'aww, that was adorable! I love any incarnation of sick!Sirius. You definitely did him justice.

I've read all of this thread in one sitting. All I can say is AWWWWWWWWWW!!! I can't handle this much cuteness!! I love the Marauders! My faves were the one with sick Regulus and sick Remus. Awwh!!! Asdfghjkmfgnkzyz *dies*

To tell you the truth, RemusxSirius is one of my OTPs and baby that one satisfied :clapping: I love love love the caring and <3 :wub:

Wow...this whole thread is great. I've been scouring the internet for Marauders fics and what do I find here but an ENTIRE THREAD dedicated to them!! <3 This makes me so happy smile.png

Aww...that's great! Thank you! The reason I started this thread is that I believe there can never be enough Marauder sneeze fics out there haha... Hope you like the next one, too! ;)

AWWWWWWWWWWWW SIRIUS <3 <3 <3

Wonderful as always biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Awww....Not_Telling! Lovely comment, as always! Siriusly (^^), I really appreciate you sticking with me and my stories! Much luv!

D'aww, that was adorable! I love any incarnation of sick!Sirius. You definitely did him justice.

Ohh...thank you so much! (: I like the idea of Sirius being really tough normally, but becoming all needy when he has a cold! :wub: Glad you liked it!

Awww thumbup1.gif

Hehe...thanks! (:

I've read all of this thread in one sitting. All I can say is AWWWWWWWWWW!!! I can't handle this much cuteness!! I love the Marauders! My faves were the one with sick Regulus and sick Remus. Awwh!!! Asdfghjkmfgnkzyz *dies*

Oh, wow, really?! That's awesome, thanks! And the Regulus ones were kind of an experiment, so I'm extra happy you liked them so much! Your comment is very much appreciated! Thanks a lot for taking the time to read all of my drabbles! (:

To tell you the truth, RemusxSirius is one of my OTPs and baby that one satisfied clap.gif I love love love the caring and <3 wub.png

Yeah, I totally get that! :D I used to be soooo into Remus/Sirius when I was younger, it was almost scary haha! I don't usually write slash anymore, but I still have it in me and I don't think it'll ever leave! Maybe I'll write some more Siri/Remmie slash soon! ;)

Okay, friends. I don't know what I did this time. This drabble turned into a weird, weird oneshot. The thing is that I'm sick in bed right now, so I had almost too much time to write this, which is probably why it turned out to be so long. I think this one is different from the other ones, but please don't hate on me! I have a mild fever, so that might explain why this one turned out to be... so weird. I really hope some of you still like it! I luv you all, keep that in mind, kay? ;)

“So.” Sirius leaned back in his seat and casually crossed his legs. “Got the whole day off, huh? Terrific.”

“I agree”, James said with a happy smile. “I love Wizard's flu.”

“You wouldn't say that if you'd ever had it, Prongs”, Remus pointed out. “It's like the worst bloody cold you can imagine. Times ten.”

“Well, that sound delightful”, James mused. “Good thing I don't plan on catching it.”

“The thing with nasty diseases is”, said Remus with a sad smile, “they don't ask to be invited in.”

The Marauders fell silent for a minute, feeling sorry for their friend, who had most certainly not invited the werewolf virus into his body as a four-year-old. Finally, Peter found the courage to break the unpleasant silence. “Why is it called 'Wizard's flu' again?”

Immediately, Remus snapped back from his full-of-regrets downer persona to his know-it-all straight-O-student persona. “Although the Wizard's flu is considered to be more unpleasant for the infected than an ordinary Muggles' flu by many”, he stated as if reciting from a text book, “the main difference between the Muggle flu and the Wizard's flu is that the latter cannot be cured by magical remedies.”

“So that means”, said James, “that if anybody catches this bloody cold from hell, good ol' Poppy won't be able to fix them with Pepper Up.”

“Or anything else, really”, nodded Remus.

“But”, said Peter timidly, “doesn't that mean if you catch it, you have to...die?”

“If that's the case, I hope that Snivellus catches it”, Sirius said lightly, while running his hand through his overgrown hair.

“Me too”, agreed James. “And sooner rather than later.”

“This isn't funny!”, exclaimed Peter. “If we catch it, we could die!”

Other Gryffindors were already turning their heads, so Remus quickly decided to nip the mass hysteria Peter was about to cause in its bud, and said in a calming voice: “Nobody's going to die.”

“But...”, said Peter and sniffled a little. “You said...no Pepper Up can...”

“I know what I said”, Remus replied and giggled a little. “Sorry. It's just so obvious that you all come from Wizard families. Muggles get colds all the time. And they've never heard of Pepper Up.”

James frowned. “Really? Then how do they...?” He trailed off, apparently at a complete loss.

This caused Remus to laugh again. “You just have to wait it out. If you have a cold, it means that you'll be sick for a few days. Feeling under the weather and all. It's not pleasant, but people generally manage to live.

Peter sighed with relief. James shrugged and mumbled something about “poor non-magical bastards”. Sirius flashed a wide smile and said: “So now that we've established that we're in the clear and nobody's going to die within the next few days, we should decide what to do with the free day. Half of the teachers and students got sick, so we have the school practically to ourselves.”

A diabolic smile, identical to that of his best mate, appeared on James's face. “Something tells me that this is the perfect day for a prank...!”

Remus sighed, as usually torn between the mischief-loving Marauder and the law-and-order-favoring goody-two-shoes part of his personality. “You realize we could just take the time to...you know...relax a little and give everyone a break... Half of the people are sick in bed anyway....”

Sirius recoiled theatrically. “Give everyone a...break??”, he stuttered, as if too shocked to form coherent sentences. “Where's your Marauder pride, Rem? Take back what you said right now or we will be forced to ignore you for the rest of the school year!”

Remus mumbled something about blackmail, but James chimed in: “Really, Moony. You love our pranks just as much as we do. Just stop fighting it and embrace your inner bad boy.”

“I suppose...since most of the teachers are...put out of commision, we could try to pull something...”

“That a boy”, Sirius praised his friend with a mischievous smile.

About three hours later, the four boys were back in the Gryffindor common room, feeling rather pleased with themselves.

“How long to you suppose it'll take them to find out?”, Sirius asked the others with a content smile.

“Oh, not too long”, James replied and leaned back in his seat with a grin. “Only until the next teacher feels the urge to use the teachers' facilities...”

“Only to find out”, Sirius chimed in happily.

“That the mermaid's portrait no longer accepts the password, but instead begins to argue and only lets you in if you beg for it on your knees”, James completed the sentence and then broke off laughing.

Sirius and Remus joined in. Only Peter turned his face away and quickly stifled two sneezes that had come on as a surprise. “Hih'thhh! Huh'knncht!”

James and Sirius were still laughing and hadn't even noticed the incident, but Remus, being the most observant of the group, turned his head. Peter, who had been feeling unwell ever since lunch, but had decided not to bother his friends with it, put up his hands and shook his head with a smile to indicate that it was nothing.

Remus pressed his lips together, but nodded. The entire non-verbal conversation went unnoticed by Sirius and James, who were having a fit of laughter over the idea of Professor Dumbledore begging on his knees to be let into the bathroom.

“You know”, said James, basically choking, “we should do the exact same thing with all the bathrooms in the Slytherin dorms!”

At that, Sirius had a sudden outburst of laughter again, in spite of the fact that none of the bathrooms in the dorms were even guarded by portraits, which was why the idea was technically useless.

“What do you two think?”, Sirius asked now, wiping tears off his face.

Remus was just about to point out to James and Sirius that there were some issues with the plan, when Peter sneezed again. They were a lot stronger this time and all eyes were on him immediately.

“Huh-Itch!! It'cheeww! Huh'knchh!! Hih....Hih'itch'ee!!”

James froze. Sirius raised his eyebrows. “Um...bless you, Pete”, he mumbled. “You alright?”

“Sure”, Peter lied while hectically wiping his runny nose with his sleeve.

“Are...you sure?”, Sirius inquired. “Because, you know, you don't really seem fine.”

“Yeah”, added James with a frown. “You've been pretty quiet all day. I mean, even for your standards...”

Peter could feel his face begin to fill with blood. He always blushed like this when he was the center of attention. Now he felt so flushed, he wanted to go and hide... Before he could say anything, a sudden coughing fit overwhelmed him.

“Oh-oh”, said James darkly. “Something's seriously wrong with Wormy...”

“Well”, said Sirius, a lot more lightly than his best mate, “maybe it's just a little cold. We'll send him up to the nurse, he'll get Pepper Up and be back on his feet in no time. Or what do you think, Rem?” Remus didn't care to reply. He was still scrutinizing Peter.

“Hellooooo...!” Sirius began waving a hand in front of the young werewolf's face impatiently. “I asked you a question, Moony! What do you think?”

“I think...”, Remus mumbled. “I think we might be in deep shit...”

Suddenly, a light bulb was turned on in James's head and as a result of the realization he had, he looked as if he'd been smacked on the head recently. All he could do, was absentmindedly mumble an "Ohhhh noooo..."

“Um...James? Remus? Does anybody mind telling me what's going on?!”, Sirius asked with annoyance.

“Wizard's flu....”, James mumbled. “I think Peter's got it. Right, Rem?”

“It's a possibility”, Remus replied evasively. Right then, the youngest boy's nose twitched again. “Huh'tchh! Heh'ithch'ee!”

Sirius recoiled theatrically and exclaimed: “Christ, Peter! Some of that almost hit me!”

James began scooching away from Peter very slowly, as if trying to go unnoticed. “You said it's very contagious, right?”, he asked in Remus's direction.

Peter winced, as he mumbled a feeble “sorry”.

“Calm down, Wormtail”, Remus said, trying to comfort the youngest Marauder. “We don't even know if you have it yet. And even if you do, we would never abandon you, right boys?!”

An affirmative grunt could be heard from Sirius's general direction. James didn't care to reply and continued to slowly bring more distance between himself and Peter.

“How do we know if I have it?”, Peter squeaked now. Remus had promised that nobody could die of this flu, but what if there were exceptions?

“Well, how are you feeling?”, Remus inquired. “On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being just a little under the weather and 10 being ready for St. Mungo's?”

Peter thought for a second, let out a chesty cough and said: “Eight.”

“Well, crap”, replied Sirius immediately. “We are in deep shit.”

Remus sighed. “Sirius is right. A regular cold shouldn't make you feel so miserable. C'mere, I want to feel your forehead.”

Peter carefully moved closer to Remus, but James grabbed the werewolf's arm. “Wait, waitwait! Hold on! I don't want to be mean, but isn't being so close to Peter...dangerous?”

“You're right. I'm all for isolating people because of contagious illnesses”, Remus replied with bitterness. Of course, his friends all got the reference right away.

“It's not the same”, Sirius tried desperately. “We know that you'd never bite us, Remmie! Peter...he can't help it. He might cough or sneeze on us and...”

“And that's what friends are for”, Remus said firmly. “Now c'mere, Pete.” With that, he placed a hand on Peter's forehead, while James and Sirius exchanged shocked looks. The former had almost reached the end of the couch by now.

“So?”, Peter asked weakly, then coughed again.

“I think you might have a fever”, Remus replied in a friendly tone. “It comes with the disease, Peter. Let's just get you into bed.”

Remus impatiently gestured for Sirius and James to help him with Peter. The two exchanged looks again, then carefully took hold of Peter's arms.

“We love you, Wormy, you know that, right?”, Sirius began carefully. “It's just that... if you sneeze on us or anything like that, we'll be forced to k-”

“Don't threaten him!”, Remus interrupted, but James and Sirius simply exchanged meaningful looks.

They had finally reached the top of the stairs, when it happened. Peter's nose twitched, he had no time for a warning, and since his three friends were holding on to his body, including his arms, he had no chance to cover up the sneezes.

“Huh'itch'oo! Hahhh'tchieee! It'chieee!!”

“Gah!!”, Sirius and James yelled at once, while Remus just sighed and turned to wipe his face on his own shoulder.

“Damn it, Pete! What did we tell you about sneezing on us?!”, James yelled.

“Sweet Jeezus! You got me all over!”, Sirius added accusingly.

Peter, with his flushed face and runny nose, looked as if he was going to cry.

“Calm down, you two”, Remus said now. “There's a good chance we won't get sick from being exposed this once. Let's just help Wormtail into bed, alright?”

They did as they were told, but Sirius and James good mood from earlier had completely vanished.

“If I get sick”, Sirius mumbled under his breath, “I'll flush all of Peter's stuff down the toilet.”

“I'll throw all of his underwear into the fire”, James added darkly. “I mean, we'll have the day off tomorrow. There are so many great things we could do, but if he's the reason why we have to stay in bed instead...!”

He trailed off, apparently too disgusted at the very thought.

In order to distract the two black-haired boys from their thoughts, Remus suggested a round of their favorite card game and finally managed to take their minds off of the Wizard's flu issue.

Remus was feeling confident that the three of them would wake up feeling just fine.

A few hours after he had gone to sleep, Sirius awoke. He felt... as if he had been hit by a truck.

His nose was completely blocked. He tried breathing through it, but a gurgling sound told him that it was hopeless. The back of his throat felt raw as if somebody had rubbed over it with sandpaper for the last few hours. He tried swallowing and winced at the pain. Sirius then noticed that his blankets lay kicked off by his feet. They looked soaked with sweat. Something was definitely wrong. On top of everything, he felt drowsy and confused. He had trouble thinking clearly.

Right in that moment, a sound echoed through the dark dorm. “Huh'Atch'oooO!”

Sirius recognized his best friend's sneeze immediately. “Bless you, Jabbes!”, he mumbled and was shocked at how husky his voice sounded. The slight vibration that came with the three words had caused a tickle in his nose, and just a few seconds after James's sneeze, Sirius, too, doubled over with a forceful: “Huhhh'RUAt'chiew!!”

James sniffled wetly, before mumbling: “Sirius..?”

“Jabbes? I feel horrible...”, Sirius replied.

“Me, too! I'b... huh'AtchIooooOO!”

“I feel you, mbate. I feel the sabbe way... I'b just all... huh...huh'EEeeew'tchoo!”

“What's wrogg with us?”, James, who had never felt so sick before, asked in a whiny voice. He was at a complete loss. How could he have gotten so sick within just a few hours?

Before Sirius could answer, another sneeze sounded from across the room.

“Huhh...huh'Itchheew!”

“Mooddy?”, Sirius sniffled. He was having a lot of trouble pronouncing his friend's nickname correctly, so he switched to: “Rebbus?”

Remus croaked weakly. “We.... we got sick, didn't we?”

“Oh Merlin”, James said with a heartfelt sigh. “Sirius? I remember whose fault this is now. Do you?”

While Remus stifled another sneeze onto his pillow, Sirius and James sat up in their beds, made eye contact and yelled the same name at once: “Peter Pettigrew!”

Feel better soon, Sophie! :hug: And Peter was cuter than I expected in this drabble! Remus, lovely as always... :blush: Ugh, to be a fly in the Gryffindor common room... ^_^

Aw poor Marauder boys <3 Feel better Sophie! And Peter! And James! And Sirius! And Remus! Everyone just feel better!!! :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Sorry it's taken me forever to answer! The thing is... I usually reply to everyone's sweet comments when I post the next drabble. Only this time... I don't have one... :/ Does anybody have any requests? I just want to write something I know you'll like, so please let me know and I'll see what I can do, okay? ;) So, don't be shy! Requests would be lovely!

Feel better soon, Sophie! hug.gif And Peter was cuter than I expected in this drabble! Remus, lovely as always... blush.png Ugh, to be a fly in the Gryffindor common room... happy.png

Thank you so much! It took me a while, but now I'm fully recovered! (: I know, right? People have different interpretations of Peter and a lot of writers tend to ignore him or make him seem gross, because of what he did later, but I always imagined him to be the cute, shy, but ocassionally very funny youngest boy! Haha... oh yes... the fantasies... ;)

Yeah, feel better heart.gif

And contagion- YUM!

Thanks!<3 And I'm so glad you liked it!! :)

Aw poor Marauder boys <3 Feel better Sophie! And Peter! And James! And Sirius! And Remus! Everyone just feel better!!! hug.gif

Hehe...this made me smile! Everyone does feel better! :hug:

Hahahahahaha! That made me so happy w00t.gif

Aww...that's great! Your comment made me happy, too! :D

Soooo... requests...?? (: