Sneeze Fetish Forum

Toober

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god you don't know how happy this makes me ewe

Seriously, I'm flail yin all over the place right now this is so frickin' cute!!!

I wish I could respond to all of you individually but there's just too many! thank you all so much for replying, and I'm sorry for the delay, but I've been working on a project for class and I've just been so busy! I'll try to get a new part up tonight

Alright, this part's a little shorter than the others, but it's something. Sorry for keeping y'all waiting for so long! There should be more this weekend.

-----------------------------------

"About yourself." she exhaled, closing her eyes slowly. The virus smiled slyly.

"Me? I'm touched." he placed a hand on his chest. "What is it you want to know? Of course, though, information comes with a fee."

"What's your price?" Eliza said, opening her eyes and looking suspiciously with narrowed eyes at the Flu.

"Anything I tell you about myself, you have to tell me about yourself." He smiled proudly, though it was hard to look proud while shaking.

"Deal. But you first." Eliza relaxed out of her glare and instead retreated to a half-lidded view. Flu stretched each of his arms above his head, arching his back and cracking his joints blissfully.

"What is it you want to know?" he repeated, still stretching.

"Tell me about..." she paused to think about her options, "...your childhood."

The Flu stopped mid-stretch and looked surprised at her choice.

"My childhood?" he repeated, not sure if he had heard right.

"Is it that weird?" Eliza smiled.

"Uh, no. I just.. I'm not sure where to start." his voice trembled with nervous laughter and he slope quietly with a rhythm. "Well, when I was young... I didn't used to have the ability... To make people sick." he hesitated, "I wasn't actually a sickness myself yet. Mother Nature decides our use after we were born, you see. Since me and Com, we were trouble makers, but we got tired really easily, so then..." he seemed unable to collect his thoughts in chronological order. His face was concentrated as he continued slowly. It must've been a long time ago. "... Mother Nature called us both in privately to some meeting room and told us that we were supposed to help people create a sense of empathy. And so she took us aside separately and gave us the gifts she called 'symptoms'." he nodded, as if to assure himself he was telling the story right, even though his grammar was atrocious. Across his face came a sentimental look and he sighed. "I used to curl up in her lap and she'd let me sleep there for hours. She'd hum for me all the time." he looked up suddenly and blushed, realizing he had been rambling. He was saved from his embarrassment when he noticed Eliza had fallen asleep. He worked on waking up his legs for awhile before he got up and gently shook Eliza's shoulder. She moaned a little, half awake.

"Hey. Eliza. Hey, sleep in your bed." He coaxed gently, his cold touch in her upper back motivating her towards her bed. She didn't question it, she just obeyed sleepily. The Flu took the seat where she had been sitting and rested his head on the wall behind him. He would wait there for the majority of the night until he was sure she was asleep, because even though he'd enjoyed her company and appreciated the chat, that wasn't what he came in for. He still had a job to do.

I've been meaning to comment on this for a while now! This is such an awesome, adorable, sweet and just perfect story! I adore it!!! Really really excited to see what happens next! :D

Sitting and waiting was boring. it was his least favorite part. It was also hard to be quiet when you needed to sniffle every three seconds. He tried to breathe as silently as he could, but his chest wheezed with every intake and rasped with every exhale. He checked his thermometer as a measure of time; his fever usually went up around three or four, then calmed around seven.

He decided to grab a book form the shelf and busy himself with it. He picked a relatively thin book compared to the others and opened it, careful not to rustle the pages.

He stared at the pages for a long time. Reading by moonlight was hard and made his headache worse. It got to the point where he wasn't even absorbing the storyline, he was just pointing out words he didn't know. The English language sure had changed since he was little. He didn't understand a lot of phrases either. Maybe stomach flu would, or even swine flu. They were more up on the times. What was 'making out?' He guessed it was some sort of public arts and crafts, 'dining out' meant dining in public. Is that what people did for fun these days? He felt so old. He closed the book and replaced it on the shelf, looking over at Eliza to see if she was asleep yet.

Her breathing head become easy and slow. She lay on her side, hugging her pillow loosely as she dreamed. He figured now was as good a time as ever. He crept slowly off of the cushion and towards the side of her bed. His socks made little noise. The only thing the regretted was sitting on the bay for so long without moving. His knee popped loudly and he froze in the middle of the dark room, watching Eliza intently for any sign she was awake. She didn't stir, so Flu thought it safe to continue to her side.

She looked so natural while she slept. It was rare to see anything that was natural in this world anymore; everything was so fictitious, even the people. It was refreshing to see something like this. It made him feel... Sentimental. It reminded him of his family.

He gently pushed her shoulder down to the bed, shifting her onto her back. He cupped her chin gently in his hand, holding her head still. He shifted into a more stable position by resting his knee on the bed next to her hip. He took a deep, wheeze-free breath and exhaled slowly and steadily, a sickly green glow surrounding his eyes and escaping from his lungs in a whisper that looked something like smoke. It found its way past Eliza's slightly parted lips.

Something wasn't right. The chill he usually received from this ritual was replaced by an overwhelming sense of unease. It was something that knotted up his stomach and made him worry so much that his heart speed up. He pulled away mid-breath, coughing quietly into his fist and sinking down to the floor, suddenly exhausted.

He caught his breath on the floor while he leaned against the bed frame. What the hell was that? He coughed more, louder this time, causing Eliza to stir and roll over. Her covers tangled around her legs as she curled up into herself, shivering slightly. He glanced over at her. So his job was done after all. Probably not as thoroughly as it should've been done, but at least she was infected.

But it still didn't feel right.

-----------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the lack of sneezing, but Flu had to be quiet and Eliza had to get sick first. There'll be more when Eliza wakes up. Thanks for reading!

I think he's in love or likes her as a friend and thats why it doesn't feel right great story by the way

Archived