Sneeze Fetish Forum

Toober

Spamanolover96: yeah, mother Nature could maybe do it? I just need a scene before then, like, on their way to their home

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could have them squabble then Mother Nature come in at the end and you end the next post with a oh sit is Mother Nature cliffhanger.

• 3 weeks later...

Awwww, awwwwwe. Thank you so much! I've just been sort of busy lately, but I'll write some more tomorrow, I promise. I was on vaca for about a week and then school just got so heckic! Thx for your words, tho!

The two walked in the chill air that still smelled of rain. Com had stuffed his hands in his pockets with the intent of trying to keep warm. He was very tense to keep out the cold, but Flu found it better to just accept it. He didn't so much mind the shivering; as a kid he'd always thought of shivering as a sort of game. They both had.

The dew-covered grass swished under the boys' feet since they trudged rather than walking properly. It wasn't a long way to their residence, but then again, they WERE spirits-turned-to-material-entities, so it's to be expected.

It was a large, tall estate with long, slender double doors with beautiful carvings. On the inside was a maze of different rooms and housings for all Mother Nature's children.

"You broke the rules." Com said in an annoyed tone as they pushed the front doors open.

"I know. You don't have to remind me." Flu replied, but there was no annoyance or malice in his voice.

"I just want to know why, Flu." Com coughed, pausing in the middle of the wide, empty corridor; it was still early.

"I didn't mean to get caught, but I didn't think she'd be such a light sleeper. Once I was caught, there wasn't much I could do." he defended.

"But you stayed there. Even after she was asleep, even after she'd been infected. You stayed." Com looked lost. A look of concerned misunderstanding came across his face.

"I-... I-"

"You WHAT, Flu?"

"I... Have nothing to say." he realized this as he spoke it, slowly. He stood in silence, and Com slid down the left wall. They stayed that way for a long time.

People started moving about. Flu had gotten tired and also slid down the wall opposite to his brother. People passed the two without much notice; they were all relatives, and they knew Com, Flu, and the others to get tired very easily. One minute they'd be running around like Olympians, and then the next they'd be passed out on the drawing room sofa.

"ihhh, huh..hhh.." Com flinched with the approaching sneeze.

"Hik'chUH!" Flu stole the relief from him with a wet sniffle to recover.

"Goddamn it, Flu." Com rubbed his nose, the tickle still there, but any sign of relief gone. Flu frowned.

"You d'now I don d'now what that beans." (You know I don't know what that means)

"I swear... UGH, you do that on purpose!" Com moaned in exasperation.

"I do d'not!" Flu protested loudly.

Mother Nature kneeled down in between the two, right in the middle of the hallway. She had entered quietly, so that the boys had not seen her approach.

She was beautiful. Her hair flowed long and auburn down her back, and her silken robes draped over her flawlessly and her features were timeless and youthful. "My children," she said soothingly, "Wherefore dost thou anger at each other? Thine allegations and accusations towards thine own brethren fall in comparison to the ties of family." she spoke nimbly and comfortably. She sometimes slipped into this kind of speech, which was old-fashioned and something only she and one of her children still used.

"Flu not only was caught by a human, but he interacted with her!" Com accused. Mother Nature's soft expression never faltered.

"Flu knows his own actions and can make his own decisions. Rest your fevered mind of such ill stress, Cold." she gracefully leaned onto her knees and wrapped her arms gently around his neck. "I can see you're only worried, but frustration shrouds your concern." she breathed. She then turned to Flu, smiling warmly and calmly at him. "And you, my dear. Your actions are gentle and your intent is pure. You friendly nature is you, but tiring are your symptoms." Flu's eyes widened.

"Oh, no, I like my symptoms; they're-"

"They're sentimental to you, this I know. But you intentions of friendship are smothered by the greater difficulty you'll bring on your relationships." She embraced him, too. "I love you both very much, and may wisdom be present in both your heads and hearts."

They all stood and the two boys bowed their heads to her.

"hhh, hih KiSshh! He'kishh!" Com squeezed his eyes shut as he sneezed onto his wrist. Mother Nature chuckled and kissed his forehead gently.

"Bless." She smiled.

YAY AN UPDATE! YAY AN UPDATE! YAYYAYYAYYAY I LOVVVVVE IT!!! And Mother Nature is awesome too ^_^

Alright another update! This one is more focused on Com and his society complex.

--------------"hhh... H-ih.. Eh," Com curled in on himself with the approaching intensity of the sneeze. His nose ached and tingled, and his breath shook while he inhaled. Cold tears pooled at the corners of his eyes, "heh'hhehh.. Hii'kUshuu! Eh, Hak'shhiew! Ehhh, hhh... EhhSHIEW!" he straightened and sniffled, running his hands through his hair and out of his face. Flu didn't really care about his appearance, he always just went as he was. Com was more particular. He tried to look presentable most of the time so that people wouldn't be so... Frightened of him.

Flu... He was different. He didn't see it like Com did.

The difference was Flu treasured his symptoms. He didn't think of them as a nuisance. This was a tricky subject for Com. He used to treasure his symptoms himself... But then.. He saw it through regular people's eyes. No one was supposed to look so sickly, so pale. No one was supposed to be so frail and pitiful. No one was supposed to shake all the time. This was unnerving to people.

He saw the way people lived, gathered joy, created attachments to each other. He never thought people could be joined by some other way than the choking strands of illness strung around crowds and objects that flowed from people's mouths when they carried sick. For years he'd been in the dark on how society worked, and now, he felt himself wanting to be apart of it.

"hhh," his breath hitched again and he remembered where he was; in the large dining hall where his family gathered for dinner. The clanging of the silverware was loud and the chatter amount relatives was louder. He himself was slouched in his chair, on arm on each armrest and looking down somewhere at his extended feet under the table, his food untouched.

The tingle in his nose was still a bother, but had died down so that relief wasn't in sight. A false start.

"Uah, Mother Nature, may I-" he coughed hoarsely, "May I be excused, please?"

"My dear," she leaned over to speak to him more clearly, "you've hardly eaten. I've not bestowed nausea upon you, but on your brother. Pray tell, what bothers you?"

"I'm just... Tired." and with this he yawned, which was on command. That was the upside to being an illness, at least you could control your symptoms.

"If you wish, you may retire. Nothing really pressing binds you here for the moment. If you should need me don't hesitate to seek me out. Fairnight, my good nasophyringytis."

Com shuddered at his full name and pushed his chair back with his legs, accidentally bumping into Flu, who shot a strange look at Com's troubled face as he regained balance of his plate and cup he had been carrying to his seat.

o0o0o0o0o

I like it! I sense something is bothering Com. Can't wait to find out what!

nasophyringytis

Big words :P

Good update! Can't wait for more :D

Com stumbled out of the dining hall, coughing twice into his fist. The room beyond dinner was equally as noisy and crowded. Several of the cousins had gathered here to watch each other wrestle. Some of the boys whistled and cheered loudly, while others cheered and yelled out instructions.

Com snaked around the people lining the walls, looking down at his feet. The air in the ball room where they gathered was hard to breath due to all the people.

"Ah'tchu!" he smothered a sneeze into his shoulder. He quickly stifled two afterwards, "NgXXt! HiiTch!.. Ugh.. Snf!"

He put a hand to his head and kept shuffling through the mass of body heat. His fever bloomed, leaving him panting and his face pink.

Meanwhile in the ring, one of the boys was shoved... Hard. He rammed into the line of people in the front, making them all jostle each other and step backwards. Com was jostled somwehre in the back of the boom, making his trip and fall backwards. He was caught from behind by the arms. The muscles in his back under his shoulderblades burned.

"Uh-oh," a smiling voice said, "it looks like I've caught a cold." Autumn pushed Com back to his feet, laugher erupting around them. He indignantly adjusted his jacket and glared back at him, "I'm THE cold, not A cold."

This only made them laugh more. His headache got worse as he turned to leave, but was met only with a line of snickering faces. All of the sudden his fever lady and was replaced with devastating chills and fatigue.

He sunk to the floor, suddenly lightheaded. Black spots took the sides of his vision. It was then the crowd of people realized something wasn't right.

Com sit shivering on the floor, his hands encasing his arms. He tried to stand, but ended up falling back on his butt.

Silence added to the tenseness of the situation.Thankfully, Flu wedged his way through he crowd. Rushing over to his blushing brother, he pulled him to his feet and waited inevitably as Com's vision swam.

"Stay here. Get some sleep. You can't keep skipping like that." Flu instructed as he pushed Com down to sit on his bed.

"Fide..." Com yawned. He started to unzip his jacket. Flu sat on the floor, examining his thermometer with a look of deep concentration.

"What was that today? This morning and then at dinner. What's going on with you?"

"III... Id's dnothing. Dnothing." Com laid down and rolled over to face the wall. Flu frowned. "You're avoiding me."

"Id's dnothing, I swear, Flu. I probise." Com's voice was laced with assurance, but it still felt... wrong.

"Com.."

"Influenza" he pronounced thoroughly, "I told you id's fide. I'b fide. Please, just let be sleep?"

Oh wow you guys are so kind! Writing this story is alot of fun, but I don't have much time on my hands (also guys I'm open for suggestions) so here a teeny tiny part for tonight.

------------

"M..Mother N-n-nature?" the heavy door to her study creaked open, revealing her writing a rather official looking document with a quill pen.

The door closed loudly and ominously, echoing throughout the large, quiet room. Flu flinched with the sudden sound and shrunk against the door. Mother Nature turned to face him, her face graceful and glowing with the warm candlelight. She turned back around to sign her name and then put her pen away, turning back towards him and standing up.

"Why do you shrink away so? What ales you, my dear?" she stood where she was, her robes circling her as if she was underwater.

"I.. Uh, I'm sorry... I- I didn't think you'd be working.." he stepped backwards, and his heel bumped into the wardrobe. He fell back, leaning a bit too reliantly on it.

Mother Nature chuckled a little. "Careful my child. You oughtn't be so nervous. 'Tis only me." Flu pushed himself to his feet and rubbed the knot on the back of his head.

"Ah, ookay." he sighed "Iii.. It's just that... I-uh." he stated down at his shoes, his face reddening.

"What is it?" Mother Nature urged kindly.

"I had a bad dream." Flu glanced quickly up at her, and then back at his shoes, flushing a deeper shade of crimson.

Bonus part for tonight!!!!!!!

----

Mother Nature put a gentle arm around his shoulder and led his to sit next to her on the bed.

Flu's dreams were usually all bad dreams; happy scenarios distorted by fever and twice as uneasy. It must've been horrible if he'd decided to mention.n it, and judging by how nervous he'd been, it probably had something to do with Mother Nature. Which it did.

"I dreamed that... That you and Com wouldn't stop... Just standing there. You two were just... Standing in the center of the hallway, blankly. ann- .. Hhh...ehh, HEk'Chu!-snff! A-and then I looked-SnFF! -looked over and Autumn, and Contagion and infection; they were all there but they were lying on the ground instead. I think -SNF!- I think they had collapsed from standing just like you two." Flu tapped in thermometer on his hand repeatedly as he spoke, looking down at her, and then into space, and then down at it... He really was scared.

Mother Nature sat for a minute, thinking about how to comfort him. But she thought for too long.

"M-Mother nature???"

Much to his relief, she looked up and smiled back at him, then she flopped backwards onto the mattress.

"'Twas but a dream, Influenza. Thou dost concern thineself amongst imaginary ordeals."

He laid down too, on his side, facing her.

"It felt real though.." He breathed out shakily and collected himself. He sniffled and coughed into his fist.

"thou art old." Mother Nature stated a little dolefully. He looked her in the eye and saw an expression of sentimentality.

"I'm not that old." he smiled shyly.

"Hardly art thou young! Canst not I hold thee in mine lap as before? No, no." she smiled as she joked with this. Flu folded his arms and rested his head on them. He sighed..

"Do you know what's been bother Com so much? He won't... Talk to m-me.. hIIXshiew! hhh Ik'shu!"

"Bless.. Com is.. Retreating within his thoughts as of late. Soon he shall be himself again. Worry not."

Flu sat up.

"yeah. Okay. I' gonna.. Go get some.. Some air." He stood up and paused, waiting for the blackness around his periphery to recede. It didn't. Instead it devoured his entire sight. Pitch black

Archived