Sneeze Fetish Forum

Toober

This is an amazing story! Com and Flu, amazing characters!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not_telling, sorry if I wasn't clear, but I meant to say that there's still one more after this! Sorry!

Oh. :blush: okay carry on then...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The window creaked open but with fluid motion, letting a chill breeze into the dark room. A shadow stalked across the window will and down to the floor, moving quietly and swiftly. It slunk next to the wall as the person who occupied the bed stirred and sat up slowly, the moonlight reflecting a set of blue eyes.

The window was open. The window was open and it was cold. Immediately Eliza remembered her favorite intruder. He hadn't showed up yesterday or the day before, but now she could feel it; she was certain it was him. But the breeze was chilling her to the bone. She slipped out from under the covers and shivered, moving towards the open window groggily. She shut the window and, gently smiling to herself as she reached over and clicked on the lamp, triggering a sneeze from the elusive boy in the corner. "ihh, hiih... Ihy... Hiku'tchu!" followed by a sniffle that helped nothing. She spun around, happier than she'd been in days to see the boy, smiling widely. "Gotcha!"

Flu's eyes were as big as Eliza's smile, grinning at first, and then fading as he noticed...and Eliza's smile morphed into confusion. "What?"

"Your skin... And your eyes..." He looked at his own arms at this within the dim, glowing lamplight.

"Flu?" she called his attention back to her.

"W-what happened?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowing....

"I- well, I'm sick, Flu." she shrugged as she said this, shuffling her feet back over the carpet and to her bed, where Flu sat down with her.

"Did I-?" he looked down at his lap..

"Yeah..." she replied, sensing his depression.

"And you're not happy with it.." he concluded, brown furrowing once again.

"Well, would you be?"

He shot her a questioning look before replying, "Well, yeah... It's really the only thing I've ever know." there was a pause as she shifted the covers over his shuddering from... At least that was familiar.

"Why do you like your symptoms?" Eliza Ventured, Swiping at her nose much like she had seen Flu do.

"I like my fever because it keeps me warm... I like my chills because they're cool and cleansing... I like the heaviness under my eyes because that sleepy feeling.. Is comfortable." he tried to provide a logical response to all of them, but then decided it would be easier to conclude with,"They were gifts. From Mother Nature. She gave them to me... ALL of me." he rested his head on the back wall behind them. Eliza sighed and rested her head on his chest. "I suppose it is kind of nice. Heh, hh-eh, he'TCHU!"

"Mmhmmm..." Flu closed his eyes and slumped heavily against the wall. That narcoleptic...

But that was okay.... He was warm.

• 3 months later...

I'm about to explode because I just found this and I personify diseases too and oh my gosh your versions are so different from mine but I LOVE THEM. ;_:

This whole idea where you have them as like nature spirits, that's awesome. :D Mine are actually supposed to be the pathogens themselves (kind of like Osmosis Jones,) so they don't exhibit their own symptoms like yours do, which is... well, let's just say yours is a little more fun, in that sense. XD But I get my fix through heavy use of AU's.

I was comparing mine to yours the whole way through, and now I really want to write or draw them interacting because it would be adorable. My version of the flu is named Enza. And I laughed really hard when I read that the common cold was his older brother, because that would make Kaze (my version of the common cold) really, REALLY happy to read. XDDD

Oh gosh I'm sorry for rambling. But this is an excellent story - adorable, and very good writing. c: My favorite sentence had to be "Fairnight, my good nasophyringytis." That's just the best. XD

Oh my god... Ummmm

Well, I can definatly say that I was not expecting this to be bumped up. Thank you guys so much for reading this and I'm very glad you like it.

Truthfully having the characters as nature spirits got kind of confusing. I tried to have them all as like a family at first but realized that it wouldn't make a lot of sense. I need to think that over once more to see if I can get it to come out right.

KazeNoUirusu:

Your version sounds so fun! I really want to read it that is just awesome! Is it posted here on the forums??

I personally love personifying diseases. Flu's main personality actually at first behaved more like the Stomach Flu.. I wonder where I lost that? I need to think about a way to make Flu's "personality shifts" more obvious. I re read this and honestly in some parts I myself was confused about which Flu was speaking and when.

Your Flu's name is Enza?! That sounds so cool and cute!

Really looking forward to reading your stuff <3

KazeNoUirusu:

Your version sounds so fun! I really want to read it that is just awesome! Is it posted here on the forums??

I personally love personifying diseases. Flu's main personality actually at first behaved more like the Stomach Flu.. I wonder where I lost that? I need to think about a way to make Flu's "personality shifts" more obvious. I re read this and honestly in some parts I myself was confused about which Flu was speaking and when.

Eee yay! Thank you! I haven't posted anything on here yet, no. Since my version is intended to (someday) be a webcomic, I've typed the first two chapters out in script form. Would you like to read those? I could share them with you on Google Docs. c:

Also, I'm curious what Flu looks like, but the dA post seems to be deleted - do you have a different drawing of him I could see?

KazeNoUirusu:

Eee yay! Thank you! I haven't posted anything on here yet, no. Since my version is intended to (someday) be a webcomic, I've typed the first two chapters out in script form. Would you like to read those? I could share them with you on Google Docs. c:

Also, I'm curious what Flu looks like, but the dA post seems to be deleted - do you have a different drawing of him I could see?

I would love to see the script, that would be lovely, but only if you're sure it's alright. c:

I deleted the DA picture, yes, because I decided I didn't like it. I'm fickle like that sometimes. I know for sure that I do have the original somewhere and I might be able to dig that up... If I can't find it I can draw up a new one lickity quick and post it for ya ;)

I would love to see the script, that would be lovely, but only if you're sure it's alright. c:

I deleted the DA picture, yes, because I decided I didn't like it. I'm fickle like that sometimes. I know for sure that I do have the original somewhere and I might be able to dig that up... If I can't find it I can draw up a new one lickity quick and post it for ya wink.png

Awesome, I would loooove to see. :D

I would be thrilled if you'd read the script - to be honest, so few people know about these characters of mine because I have such a small presence on the internet right now. ^^; I wish I could PM you, but this'll have to do until I get validated.

Here's Chapter 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gMDdAsPgIr0pVWhkaFyFGAezqyBu2qu28GJTeMLYlrA/edit?usp=sharing

And here's Chapter 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y-Dd_0hiy4JfaiB9oqzJ3JZqlD1kS1uJbpJBAMOOoAU/edit?usp=sharing

Be warned, there's, uhh, kind of a lot of profanity, mostly on Kaze's part. ^^; Enza doesn't come in until Chapter 2.

And also bear in mind that these were written mostly for my own benefit, so there are a lot of dumb little notes to myself, and the stuff in brackets isn't always terribly eloquent. XD

I deleted the DA picture, yes, because I decided I didn't like it. I'm fickle like that sometimes. I know for sure that I do have the original somewhere and I might be able to dig that up... If I can't find it I can draw up a new one lickity quick and post it for ya wink.png

Awesome, I would loooove to see. :D

I would be thrilled if you'd read the script - to be honest, so few people know about these characters of mine because I have such a small presence on the internet right now. ^^; I wish I could PM you, but this'll have to do until I get validated.

Here's Chapter 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gMDdAsPgIr0pVWhkaFyFGAezqyBu2qu28GJTeMLYlrA/edit?usp=sharing

And here's Chapter 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y-Dd_0hiy4JfaiB9oqzJ3JZqlD1kS1uJbpJBAMOOoAU/edit?usp=sharing

Be warned, there's, uhh, kind of a lot of profanity, mostly on Kaze's part. ^^; Enza doesn't come in until Chapter 2.

And also bear in mind that these were written mostly for my own benefit, so there are a lot of dumb little notes to myself, and the stuff in brackets isn't always terribly eloquent. XD

Oh god that was great! I am so happy that Kaze has a society complex! Hhaha! I am really amazed about how much you know about illnesses and stuff. I hardly know the basics.

I really like Kaze, he's so cool! It's so strange to compare mine to your because Com really doesn't have a clue what he's doing, and he's just really unsure but Kaze is like so sure of himself and clever and he's a smartass! That's AMAZING! I love the way this is set up and I love the idea of troops and stuff!

Just everything about this story is great.

Right now I'm working on digging through my things to find the pic of flu, I'll post it when I find it

Awesome, I would loooove to see. biggrin.png

Here's Chapter 1: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

And here's Chapter 2: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Oh god that was great! I am so happy that Kaze has a society complex! Hhaha! I am really amazed about how much you know about illnesses and stuff. I hardly know the basics.

I really like Kaze, he's so cool! It's so strange to compare mine to your because Com really doesn't have a clue what he's doing, and he's just really unsure but Kaze is like so sure of himself and clever and he's a smartass! That's AMAZING! I love the way this is set up and I love the idea of troops and stuff!

Just everything about this story is great.

Right now I'm working on digging through my things to find the pic of flu, I'll post it when I find it

Gahh, really? I'm so happy that you like it so much! You don't even know! laughingsmiley.gif

I know, I noticed that about Kaze and Com - they're so similar about humans! And then Enza and Flu are just sort of neutral. XD Kaze's a lot of fun; I have a lot of characters, but he's kinda my main baby. <3 He acts super arrogant and smartassy, but he's got some serious insecurities bubbling just under the surface. He's basically a precious bundle of Napoleon complex because no one takes him seriously. XD

And as for the stuff I know about diseases, phhhh. Wikipedia is my best friend. XDDD

Okay, yay! ouo

• 2 years later...

This was so much fun to read it had that big brother feel to it with a little bit of family issues like fighting and picking I can't wait for the next part I might explode from how good this is:heart:

• 1 month later...

OMG!! This is absolutely amazing! I'm so glad I found this! I love all of these characters, they're so cute! You did awesome! :clapping:

Archived