Sneeze Fetish Forum

I don't get sick (M)

marina<3

Hey guys! This is just a little something I thought up tonight! Hope you all enjoy, and there is more to come!

Part One:

I awoke to a dark room. There wasn’t even sun peeking through the binds yet. I knew immediately something must be different, because I never got up before my alarm. I could barely even get up to its sound on a normal day. My boyfriend, Dylan, was curled up against me like normal, but he was snoring softly. Hmm that’s new I thought, he never normally snored. Looking around the room , I saw nothing out of place. Sighing, I curled up against him and fell back to sleep.

“Beep, Beep, Beep!” I groaned and slammed my hand on my alarm to silence it. I snoozed for a few more minutes before rolling over to look at Dylan. Oddly, he was still asleep. Most mornings I woke up only to roll over and find his cute, smiling face gazing at me. He often woke up before the alarm and said he would just lay there and watch me sleep. I frowned, confused, but I figured if he was still sleeping he must be really tired. He did have some late nights at work this week, so I leaned over and lightly kissed his chest before going into the bathroom without waking him up.

I closed the bathroom door quietly and turned on the shower. When the water was finally steaming I hopped in and rinsed off. Quickly, I dried off my hair and brushed on a light bit of makeup. Before walking back into our bedroom I wrapped a fluffy robe around myself. When I re-entered our room I saw Dylan still curled up in bed asleep. Perplexed, I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it. I rarely ever got to look at him while he was sleeping. He looked so peaceful. His brown hair was flopped down over his forehead, his lips were slightly parted, and his tan skin looked flawless in the morning light. I brushed his hair back from his forehead and murmured his name. Running my hand from his forehand down to his arm I felt his strong muscles. He groaned and his bright blue eyes flickered open.

“Goodmorning, handsome,” I whispered.

“Morn-“ he began to speak but his voice was raspy. He cleared his throat and finished. “Morning.”

“Are you alright? You never sleep this late.”

“Ugh, I know. Guess I’m just a little worn out from the overtime this week.” He said, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

“You’ve been working way too hard, babe.” I chastise him, tousling his hair. He didn’t answer and his face went blank. Suddenly, he leaned away from me and sneezed into his elbow.

“Huhhh-sheww!” He sniffed and rubbed his nose.

“Bless you! Are you getting sick?” I asked, concerned. It would make sense: the sleeping late, rough voice, and now the sneeze. Plus not to mention everyone in his office had been out sick lately with a horrid cold.

“Hah! Babe, I never get sick! I have an immune system of steel.” He scoffed at me. I rolled my eyes.

“You better get ready if you don’t want to be late Mr. Immune System of Steel.” I teased. He gentle pushed me down on the bed and straddled over me.

“Look at that strength! There’s no way I’m sick.” He stated, and then kissed me sweetly.

“Fine, fine! I believe you!” I surrendered. I put my hands on his strong chest and pushed him off of me. I dressed quickly and said goodbye. But as I was driving to work I couldn’t help but wonder if he was coming down with something.

That’s it for now! If you all are enjoying I have lots of plans for continuing this!:)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marina<3

• Pyrus_Fangmon

• jezebel215

• Privatedancer

@ebay34 yes there will be caretaking!

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! I'm writing the next part and will update soon:)

yay caretaking! And yay can't wait for the update! :)

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! I am so so sorry this update took so long! School got hectic and well life did too, but we all know how that is! Haha anyays, I’m sorry again and I hope you enjoy this new part! Hopefully I can update it regularly now!

I sat in my desk at work and looked at the clock for the 20th time in the last 5 minutes. Even though it was Friday, the day kept dragging on. I groaned and dropped my head into my hands. I couldn’t keep my mind from drifting back to Dylan and wondering how he was feeling. After seeing him this morning, I was worried. We had been dating for three years, and only once had a seen him sick. Even then, it was barely sniffles that were gone in a few days. I sighed and shook my computer mouse to get back to work.

Not a second after 5 o’clock I was out the door and walking to my car. The cool breeze rushed over my face and the sun was out and shining. It was a beautiful day. Just then, the buzz of my phone broke the peaceful moment. I fished it out of my purse and saw it was a text from my best friend, Alison.

“Hey, we’re still on for our double date tonight right?!”

Crap! With Dylan working extra hours to help his company’s new business pitch be accepted and with my promotion our double date had completely slipped my mind.

“Yes, we are still on! Can’t wait!” I replied quickly before hopping in my car and starting it up.

I sped home and finally pulled into our apartment complex. Resting my head on the seat, I sighed. It had been such a long week. Quickly, I grabbed my stuff and headed up stairs. I walked inside and tossed my keys into the little bowl on the side table, smiling when I saw that Dylan’s were already there.

“Dylan, I’m home!” I called through the house. A mumbling cut off by coughing answered me. Finally, the coughing subsided and I head Dylan clear his throat.

“I’b in here.” He called. When I entered our bedroom I found him sprawled across the bed in sweatpants watching TV. “Hey gorgeous,” he said, flashing his mega-watt smile. I grinned and kissed his cheek.

“So,,,you’re going to kill me…” I mumbled.

“Oh no, what did you do this time??” He teased, nudging me in the ribs. I smiled and snuggled up against his chest. Peeking up at him I batted my eyelashes and attempted to paint a sugar-sweet smile across my lips.

“Well, I promised Alison we would go on a double date tonight, but I completely forgot until she just texted me and…” My voice trailed off as I glanced at his face. It had gone completely blank and a faraway look resided in his eyes. “I’m sorry! I known you’ve had a stressful-“

“Hihh….hehhchoo! hmmptchhh!” He interrupted me by sneezing twice. The first one he caught in his elbow opposite to me and the second he stifled.

“Bless you!” I offered, rubbing his arm. At least now I knew where the weird look came from.

“A Double Date sounds fun, babe. Especially after these past few weeks. Just let me shower.” He said, sniffling. “Although, we do need a night in asap, if ya known what I mean.” He said, winking. I laughed, even after three years he could still make me giggle like a silly teenage girl. He leaned over and kissed me pulling my head to his and my hands naturally entwined into his already tousled brown hair. I felt the electric, warm feeling fill my whole body. Then, all too soon, he pulled away. “I’ll be ready soon.” He kissed my forehead and headed into the bathroom.

I changed my outfit while he was showering; however, I couldn’t help but notice a couple sneezes and coughing escape him. Very odd, I thought to myself. The thought that he was getting sick slowly leaked back into my thoughts. However, when he exited the bathroom with only a towel tied across his waist and beads of water rolling off of his lean, muscled body the thought was suddenly the last thing on my mind.

Hey guys! I am so so sorry this update took so long! School got hectic and well life did too, but we all know how that is! Haha anyays, I’m sorry again and I hope you enjoy this new part! Hopefully I can update it regularly now!

I sat in my desk at work and looked at the clock for the 20th time in the last 5 minutes. Even though it was Friday, the day kept dragging on. I groaned and dropped my head into my hands. I couldn’t keep my mind from drifting back to Dylan and wondering how he was feeling. After seeing him this morning, I was worried. We had been dating for three years, and only once had a seen him sick. Even then, it was barely sniffles that were gone in a few days. I sighed and shook my computer mouse to get back to work.

Not a second after 5 o’clock I was out the door and walking to my car. The cool breeze rushed over my face and the sun was out and shining. It was a beautiful day. Just then, the buzz of my phone broke the peaceful moment. I fished it out of my purse and saw it was a text from my best friend, Alison.

“Hey, we’re still on for our double date tonight right?!”

Crap! With Dylan working extra hours to help his company’s new business pitch be accepted and with my promotion our double date had completely slipped my mind.

“Yes, we are still on! Can’t wait!” I replied quickly before hopping in my car and starting it up.

I sped home and finally pulled into our apartment complex. Resting my head on the seat, I sighed. It had been such a long week. Quickly, I grabbed my stuff and headed up stairs. I walked inside and tossed my keys into the little bowl on the side table, smiling when I saw that Dylan’s were already there.

“Dylan, I’m home!” I called through the house. A mumbling cut off by coughing answered me. Finally, the coughing subsided and I head Dylan clear his throat.

“I’b in here.” He called. When I entered our bedroom I found him sprawled across the bed in sweatpants watching TV. “Hey gorgeous,” he said, flashing his mega-watt smile. I grinned and kissed his cheek.

“So,,,you’re going to kill me…” I mumbled.

“Oh no, what did you do this time??” He teased, nudging me in the ribs. I smiled and snuggled up against his chest. Peeking up at him I batted my eyelashes and attempted to paint a sugar-sweet smile across my lips.

“Well, I promised Alison we would go on a double date tonight, but I completely forgot until she just texted me and…” My voice trailed off as I glanced at his face. It had gone completely blank and a faraway look resided in his eyes. “I’m sorry! I known you’ve had a stressful-“

“Hihh….hehhchoo! hmmptchhh!” He interrupted me by sneezing twice. The first one he caught in his elbow opposite to me and the second he stifled.

“Bless you!” I offered, rubbing his arm. At least now I knew where the weird look came from.

“A Double Date sounds fun, babe. Especially after these past few weeks. Just let me shower.” He said, sniffling. “Although, we do need a night in asap, if ya known what I mean.” He said, winking. I laughed, even after three years he could still make me giggle like a silly teenage girl. He leaned over and kissed me pulling my head to his and my hands naturally entwined into his already tousled brown hair. I felt the electric, warm feeling fill my whole body. Then, all too soon, he pulled away. “I’ll be ready soon.” He kissed my forehead and headed into the bathroom.

I changed my outfit while he was showering; however, I couldn’t help but notice a couple sneezes and coughing escape him. Very odd, I thought to myself. The thought that he was getting sick slowly leaked back into my thoughts. However, when he exited the bathroom with only a towel tied across his waist and beads of water rolling off of his lean, muscled body the thought was suddenly the last thing on my mind.

I can't believe I didn't comment on this yet! I love it so far! Can't wait for more!

Their relationship is so cute, not to mention, Dylan is adorable too. I wish a lot more boys were like him.

Dylan sounds hot. I can't wait to see how the double date develops! I foresee denial and stubborness! ;)

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all of your nice comments! And I agree, Dylan is so perfect and dreamy! Here is part 3! enjoy!:)

Dylan was driving to the movie theatre for our double date while telling me about his day. Suddenly, he stopped and took a quick breath in. I glanced over at him, and his face had gone blank. One of his hands was on the wheel and the other was holding mine. He ducked his head into his shoulder opposite of me and stifled two sneezes.

"Ughh.. I've been doing that all day!" He groaned and pulled his hand away from mine to rub his nose.

"Aww, babe. Are you sure you're not catching a cold?" I asked. "You said there was something going around your office..."

"Ha, sweetheart I don't get sick" He scoffed. "We've dated for three years and I haven't ever been sick."

"There was that one time! Remember when we went on vacation with my family?"

"That doesn't even count! Your little nephew sneezed on me! Plus I was taking care of your sick butt," He retorted winking at me and squeezing my hand.

"It still counts." I said defiantly.

"N-...no...I-It..." His breath began to hitch again and he was trying as hard as possible to fight off the sneeze.

"BLESS YOU!" I screamed preemptively. Through his sneezey expression he cut his eyes over and glared at me.

"Huuhh....huhhh...hiii....huuu uhhh huuh choo! Choo! Choo!" He finally succumbed to the sneezes and looked over at me to continue the glare. I smiled sweetly, with a hint of mischief. "Thanks," he mumbled sarcastically.

"Course babe!" I said happily. "You know, it's not right to leave a sick person unblessed," I commented winking at him.

"I'b not sick!" He stated stuffily. "You're such a pain in the ass." he grumbled, glancing over at me. I made a pretend pouting face and he laughed. "But, you're my pain in the ass." He said smiling and pulling our entwined hands to his mouth so he could kiss the back of my hand. "Come on my pain in the ass, we're here." he smiled at me goofily and I pushed him.

He held my hand as we walked through the parking lot toward the front of the theater. Suddenly, he stopped and leaned to the side, letting out two body wracking, wet sneezes I gave him a look but he glared at me and said sternly "Don't say it." I stifled a laugh and obliged. We walked the rest of the way up to the theatre in silence with only the sound of his sniffles in the air.

But then I turned to him, smiling, and said "Man, I forgot how grumpy you get when you're sick."

Hope you all enjoyed this little part! I'm sorry it's so short, but it's late and I am super tired, but I will update with a longer post soon! :)

Hey guys! I’m glad you all are still enjoying! Here is part 4!

We bought our tickets and were waiting for Alison, and her boyfriend to arrive when Dylan began to sniff. I stole a glance over at him, and he had his wrist pressed up to his nose and his eyes at half-mast. He gave a soft, annoyed groan as his face began to contort with the impending sneeze. He took a sharp inhale, but then his face returned to normal, he dropped his wrist down to his side, and I thought I heard a tiny sigh of relief. Just then I heard a squeal from the front of the theatre. It was Alison. My face lit up and I ran over to hug her. We hadn’t seen each other in forever, and I missed her so much. She had been one of my best friends since middle school, but lately both of us had gotten busy and we had a hard time staying up to date on each other’s lives. While we hugged Tyler, Alison’s boyfriend, walked over to Dylan and gave him a manly bro hug.

“Man, are you alright?” I overheard Tyler ask Dylan. “You don’t look so hot.”

“Gee, thanks.” Dylan mumbled, sniffling. “Actually, I feel fine.” I knew by Dylan’s lack of sarcasm that something must be wrong. He was normally sarcastic, funny, and carefree, always messing with people. But tonight, he seemed tired and grumpy, definitely not his normal self.

“Bro, I’m sorry…It’s just you look a little sick or something…” Tyler tried to explain with color rushing into his cheeks.

“Oh I’m just love sick, from not getting to see you!” Dylan joked, returning to his normal self. Tyler gave a relieved smile.

“Don’t worry baby,” He assured. “Maybe we can even hold hands during the movie.” He teased, winking and giving him a seductive look. Alison and I both laughed before following them into the theatre.

Once inside, Alison sat on one side of me and Dylan on the other. Alison and I chatted lightly through the previews until the movie started. As the horror movie progressed I curled up closer and closer to Dylan. He pulled up the arm rest so he could wrap his arm around me and I could bury my head in his chest at the scary parts. During one particularly terrifying moment, I had curled up as close as possible to him in the seats and was squeezing both of his hands tightly. Suddenly, he tried to jerk his hands away, but I kept a firm hold on them. There was no way he was abandoning me now. I glanced over at him to see what was wrong, only to watch his head jerk down to my shoulder with an “mmmmchhhh” sound. His eyes came up to meet mine with a guilty, embarrassed expression. “I’m sorr-“ He pulled his hands away again and his time I let him. He leaned away from me and pinched his thumb and forefinger over his nose.

“Huhmmmpptt, huhmmmchhhh!” He stifled two more sneezed and groaned, rubbing his nose. Then he turned back to me, “I’m so so sorry baby, I didn’t mean to sneeze on you but my hands were occupied and I didn’t wanna sneeze really loud in the theatre and-“ He was whispering his frantic apology when I put my finger to his lips to silence him.

“It's okay, Dylan. Really, it’s fine I understand.” I assured him in a hushed whisper. I kissed his cheek and curled back up against him to prove it. He sniffled for the rest of the movie and even brought our entwined hands up to his nose so he could rub it with the back of his a few times.

Towards the end of the movie, I heard his breath become shallow and begin to hitch. His face had a desperate expression, and I could tell he was trying to fight off a sneeze. His eyes began to flutter and hung at half-mast and his lips were parted and quivering slightly. He brought the back of his wrist up to his nose, his eyes squeezed tightly shut, and his breath began to hitch.

“huhhhh….huhh…huhhh…huhhh…hiihh,,,” Then his breath evened out and he slowly opened his eyes, blinking them some to get rid of the tears that had built up. But I guess the sneezes were waiting for the optimum time to attack because out of nowhere he sneezed wetly towards his lap. I saw the shocked expression cross his face before he brought his elbow to his face. “HUH-CHOO HUHISSTEWW hmmmptttchhh.” He managed to stifle the last one. He sniffled wetly and turned bright red.

“Bless you” I, along with a few other people sitting around us murmured. “Babe, if you’re not feeling well we can always skip dinner with them and head home.”

He looked at me like I was a lunatic and mumbled “I’b finnndddddd* snf snf* don’t worry about be. There’s judst sobethindg ind the air.” He explained in a horribly congested voice. I sighed turning back to the movie, knowing he wasn’t giving in anytime soon.

After the movie ended we drove to Hooligans for dinner. Dylan and I were chatting about the movie when suddenly he broke off his sentence.

“HECHOO! CHOO! CHOOO!” he sneezed into his lap trying to keep his eyes on the road.

“Bless yo-“

“Hehhh…huuhhh HURSHOO! HEHHISHEWW! HUHHHCHUUU! Ouucchhh, Sammmy, those hurt!” He groaned, rubbing his nose with the back of his wrist for the millionth time tonight.

“Aww, bless you. I’m sorry.” I said, squeezing his knee sympathetically. “You know, I never thought some tiny sneezes could hurt a strong man like you.” When he only answered me with a tired glare and no sarcastic comment, I knew he must be feeling pretty bad.

He spent the whole dinner coughing, and sneezing, and sniffling. After we had said our goodbyes we walked to our car to drive home. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I felt heat radiating from his body. “Mmmmbbb did I eber tell you how buch I like this dress on you?” he murmmed in my ear slipping his hand down my back. “I cad’t wait undtil we get hombe.” He whispered seductively in my ear. I laughed, involuntarily. He was trying to be sexy, but his stuffy voice made him sound silly.

“You know what I can’t wait to do when we get home?” I asked, fluttering my eyelashes at him flirtily.

“Do tell!” He exclaimed with a wink and a sniffle.

“I can’t wait to get you in bed and take these clothes off of you…” I murmured getting closer and closer to him until our lips were almost touching and pushed him up against the car. “And put some PJS on you and get you to sleep…because you sound awful,” I laughed, watching his expression flash from intrigued to confused to disappointed to something that I couldn’t read. I grabbed his strong arm and rubbed my hand up and down it. “Come on baby, give me the keys and I’ll drive us home.”

“dNo way! I cad drive us.”

“Says the boy who almost crashed the car earlier because he couldn’t stop sneezing.”

“I was ind total control. I have spidey like reflexes.” He retorted, bending his middle and ring finger and pretending to shoot invisible spiderwebs all around the parking lot. Then he suddenly went into a coughing fit. I took advantage of his moment of weakness and pulled out the lanyard that was hanging out of his pocket to steal his keys. When he finished coughing I dangled them in his face.

“Come on, Spidey.” I teased.

He groaned, but much to my surprise walked over to the passenger side of the car.

“Pain in the asssss,” he groaned.

“Yeah, but I’m your pain in the ass.” I commented, throwing his comment from earlier back to him.

“And, I hate to inform you, but you’re stuck with me.”

“You’re the only person I’m glad to be stuck with,” he said sweetly, kissing my forehead. “Now try not to kill us on the way home, babe, I’ve seen your driving before.” He winked at me. I rolled my eyes and put the car in reverse, driving my own sick-and-in-denial pain in the ass home.