Sneeze Fetish Forum

I don't get sick (M)

marina<3

Thank you all so much! I was really hoping I didn't make the end too cheesy! Thank you all for sticking with it until the end!:) and I also really love these characters so I'm thinking about doing a sequel with them sometime in the near future! Any ideas/requests?:)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marina<3

• Pyrus_Fangmon

• jezebel215

• Privatedancer

Thank you all so much! I was really hoping I didn't make the end too cheesy! Thank you all for sticking with it until the end!smile.png and I also really love these characters so I'm thinking about doing a sequel with them sometime in the near future! Any ideas/requests?smile.png

How about they do a challenge? Samantha gets over the cold, but Dylan is still sick and still doesn't want to admit it. So, she gives him some peper/feather/dust sneeze torture.

Just a suggestion, what ever you do, I know it's goin to be awesome with these two! ^^

Such a sweet story. I loved it! I would def be interested in more stories with these characters. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How'd i miss this?! Dylan....he's perfect!! And i love him and sam!!!!

• 1 month later...

I loove this storyu i've read it like three times before I was a member on here it was one of the first originals i had read now it is still a favorite asdfghjkloiuytrewertyujnhbgv they are so cute excuse me while i get up and run arrounhd the house screaming

• 5 months later...

"Just sneeze into my shirt, Sam. I don't care and I rather you do that than keep jerking away every five minutes."

I didn't have much time to make a decision and his arm still held me tight, so I buried my head into his chest and stifled a sneeze. When he didn't say anything I got a little nervous... He wasn't just kidding right? Was he grossed out now that I had actually done it? The possibilities swarmed my head but when I glanced up at him his own expression was sneezy. I giggled and watched the situation unfold, it always took him awhile to get a sneeze out. His chest under me rose and fell dramatically and and I felt his strong abs contract. His eyes fluttered shut and his lips quivered. He let out a tiny moan of desperation before turning his head away from me.

That is soooo cute! Offering up a sleeve or a shirt is probably the most intimate yet innocent thing a guy can do for me. That's when you know they really love you through good times and bad. *swoon* I wish I could telepathically tell my bf to do that.

Oh maaaaaaaaaaan...how did I just find this? This is ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!!!!! It gave me feels...oh the feels...I mean, a guy with a cold who's also a sexy frickin beast :wubsmiley:, contagion, denial...a recipe for fangirling from me! I don't want it to be over!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

If any of you are interested in reading it, I have posted the first part of a sequel to this story. It’s name is “The Ultimate Compromise.” Hope you all enjoy it :) 

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...