Sneeze Fetish Forum

I don't get sick (M)

marina<3

Thanks guys!!:) I want to write more for you all but I'm a little stuck on ideas... Is there any situation, certain thing, or direction that you all would like the story to go in?? let me know and I'll try to work it in:)

I agree! I think Sam should get sick!! They remind me so much of you and Adam lol!!! So cute!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marina<3

• Pyrus_Fangmon

• jezebel215

• Privatedancer

Thanks for the ideas guys!:) I like them and I tried to work them in! I hope you all like how it turned out!:) there's more to come if you all are still interested in this story!

I wasn't sure if I woke up because of the splitting headache that was pounding in my skull or the heat that was radiating off of Dylan under the sheets. But either way, my eyes groggily flicked open. I rolled over and glanced at the clock which read 3:14am.

Suddenly, Dylan groaned beside me and began to toss and turn.

"Dylan?" I croaked and cleared my throat. "Are you ok?" When he didn't answer I resorted to shaking his shoulder gently. He continued to mumble unintelligible words while still thrashing around. I kissed his forehead and said his name a little louder.

Finally his eyes snapped open and he looked around frantically. His breathing was quick as if he had just finished running a 5k and his eyes were fever bright. "You're okay Dylan you're ok. It was just a dream, baby." I repeated softly rubbing him arm lightly. Then his eyes locked with mine and his breathing slowed down. He shook his head and ran his hands over his face and through his hair.

"I'm sorry," he slurred in a sleepy voice. " I didn't mean to wake you."

"Shhh, baby. It's ok." I laughed at his ridiculous statement. "What were you dreaming about?"

He lay there with a pained expression on his face, his eye brows knitted together in thought. "I was looking for you." He finally admitted. "I don't know why. But I had to find you by a certain time. But then everything was getting in my way. I guess it's not that scary."

"If I couldn't find you it would terrify me." I admitted.

"We both know that's just because you can't keep your hands off of me." He teased before coughing congestedly into his pillow. I pushed myself out of bed and ignored the sharp pain of protest in my head. Stumbling into the bathroom, I fumbled around in the medicine cabinet and found our thermometer. I also popped a few Advil hoping to relieve my headache. I winced a little at the pain in my throat as I swallowed the pills, but didn't think much of it.

I came back into our room and sat on the edge of the bed next to Dylan. "HUH SHEEEEWWW" he sneezed wetly into his elbow. And then moaned. "That one hurt." He frowned, sniffling and rubbing his nose. "Aw. Bless you. Here open up." I ordered. He obliged without a comment and I put the thermometer in his mouth. After a few seconds he scrunched his nose and I saw a pre sneeze expression creep onto his face. He placed his wrist under his nose. Then just as the thermometer began to beep; he sneezed, sending a beeping thermometer flying across the room. "HUHSHEWWW hmmpchh" He tried to turn his head away from me but sneezed twice more: the first spraying my thigh and the second stifled into his shoulder.

I burst out laughing and fell onto his stomach. "I'm sorry" he squeezed out in between laughs. I squeezed his muscles arm and got up in search for the flying thermometer. When I finally found it all of my humor went away. 102.1. That wasn't good. At all.

"Oh baby!" I exclaimed and walked over to the bed to show him the thermometer.

"Well damn. I knew I was hot, but I never realized I was THAT hot." He joked before coughing into his elbow and falling back against the pillows.

I had to do something to get his fever down and fast. I gave him some medicine and then said "Come on mega-hottie. Let's take a shower."

"Just want to get my clothes off huh?" He winked at me.

"Come on pain in the ass." I said rolling my eyes and pulled him up out of bed. He swayed when he stood up and wrapped his arm around me to steady himself. I led him to the bathroom and turned on the light and sat him down on the toilet. In the light I could see just how bad he looked. His eyes were red and watery, his nose was pink and his normally tan complexion was paled. As well, a dark color had set in under his eyes almost as if he had been punched a few days ago. I turned on the cold water in the shower and turned back to my sniffly man pulling my shirt off. "Your turn" I said, trying to make this experience as enjoyable as possible. He smirked and pulled off his shirt. I ogled his toned muscles for the millionth time until I saw a shiver run through his body. My heart ached for my poor, sick boy. I leaned down and kissed him on the lips.

"Sam I know me shirtless is utterly irresistible, but I don't want you to catch this!" He said after pulling away from our kiss.

"Are you actually admitting that you're sick?" I gasped.

"No! I just don't want you catching my hotness. You already have enough of it yourself." He shot back, wrapping his hands around my waste and pulling me to him. He placed his forehead on my bare stomach and I winced at the heat radiating off it.

"Speaking of your "hotness" come on." I said pulling him up and bringing him into the shower with me. The icy water hit both of us and he let out a string of curse words.

"HUHSHEWWW, HUHCOO, ahhh shheww!" Dylan sneezed uncovered toward the shower floor between us.

"You know, if you don't want to infect me with your hotness, you could, I don't know, try covering your mouth."

"You are your cray ideas." He fired back but then said "I'm sorry, you're right baby." And kissed my cheek.

I smiled. "I think I've tortured you enough for one night." I decided and turned off the water. He yawned and leaned against the tile wall, obviously worn out. I helped him out of the shower and we dried off and changed into fresh clothes. Although his coughing and sneezing was persisting, his temperature was down and that was good enough for me for the time being.

By now it was 4:48. We curled up in bed together and he rested his head on my chest. I ran my hands through his hair soothingly and listened to his breathing. Suddenly it hitched and he jerked his wrist up to his nose to stifle a "hmmmptch." He groaned.

"Bless you" I said sympathetically. "How are you feeling?" I asked

"I feel awfulllll." He moaned. "I can't breathe through my nose and my chest hurts and I constantly feel like I have to sneeze and I'm cold and hot all at the same time and my throat and head hurt an I'm dyinnggggg."

"Oh honey I know. I'm so sorry." I cooed. I kissed his head and rubbed his back. " I know it sucks. What can I do?"

He was silent for a moment and then in the quietest, most vulnerable voice I had ever heard him use he mumbled "Just hold me."

"Oh of course, baby!" I whispered softly. My heart broke hearing my normally strong and independent boy sound so weak and needy. I hugged him tight and continued to rub his back until he sniffled himself to sleep.

I jerked awake to the sound of Dylan's phone ringing loudly. Before I could reach over to silence it an intense tickle implanted itself in my nose and I turned my head to sneeze to the side. I sniffled back congestion and winced as they hurt my throat.

"Bless you, love." Dylan mumbled in a sleepy, hoarse morning voice. He fumbled his hand around on the bedside table until he found his phone. "Hello?" He croaked before coughing into the sheets. Suddenly he stopped coughing and looked up at me with wide eyes "Oh shit..." He mumbled under his breath.

Oooo that cliffhanger... Aw I love this to much for words <3 So glad you decided to continue! :D

"What?!" I mouthed to Dylan as he was still on the phone. He just held up a finger signaling me to wait. He flipped onto his back and put his arm over his eyes.

I flipped over on my side to face him wondering who he was talking to and what was the "oh shit" moment we were about to find ourselves in. What was today? I thought... Hmmm it was Saturday. We weren't late for work. We didn't have any pla- "ahh" I groaned slapping my forehead (and immediately regretted it as pain swept through my head and throat simultaneously). I had found our "oh shit." The wedding. Dylan's friend, Jake, was getting married tonight and not only were we inviting but Dyaln was a groomsman. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Dylan gasped beside me.

"Hexxxnnt, hexxxnt, HUHCHOOO, CHOO, huhhhh SHEEW!" Dylan stifled the first few sneezes in his wrist and then sat up with his legs hanging over the bed and aimed the rest toward the floor. A cough then began to rumbled in his lungs and he held the phone away and muffled it into his shirt. "Oh, I'm fine, man. That noise? Yeah that was just Sam. She sounds like a monster in the mornings. Definitely NOT a morning person. I better go before she eats me. Yea see ya tonight dude, can't wait!" Dylan looked over at me and winked. I crawled next to him and playfully punched his arm. He wrapped it around my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder. "You're pretty cuddly for a monster." He teased. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off on me.

"The wedding..." I said.

"Yea... We really need to start making a calendar or something." He laughed. I was going to answer, but then my nose began to itch. I tilted my head back and then looked at the light streaming through the window.

"H'itch! H'chuuu!" I sneezed into my hand and groaned at the spray that now covered it.

"Bless you! Don't tell me you're a sneezy monster, too!" Dylan teased, pushing me down onto the bed and hovering ontop of me. "It's ok though, because I'm a certified monster tamer. It's a class. Look it up." He mumbled before kissing the tip of my nose and then moving on to kiss my neck. I closed my eyes and entwined my hands in his hair reveling in the feeling until suddenly his body tensed up. "Huhhh CHOO. Ahhh sheeww, huhh choo!" He sneezed towards the floor besides the bed. But when he raised his face back up to mine it was still imprinted with a sneezy expression. His eyebrows were slightly raised and his eyes were hovering around half mast and his mouth hung open. He ducked his head rubbing his nose furiously and groaned "It's stuuuuuck." I moved his head towards the light coming in through the window that I had utilized just minutes before. "HUHHH SHEWWWW. ahhh." He sneezed congestedly and then sighed in relief, falling onto his back beside me and dissolving into a sniffling mess.

"Bless you." I offered. "And exactly what grade did you get in this monster class?" I asked, giving him a sly look before crawling ontop of him and kissing his strong chest.

He was still sniffling and his breath hitched a few times causing his abs to contract beneath me. He rubbed his nose again. "A good enough one to change you from a monster to a kissing machine." He retorted with a mischievous look.

"Touché." I mumbled and stopped kissing his chest. "Come on sexy monster slayer. Let's see if your tactics work as well in the shower." I said getting up off the bed and prancing toward the bathroom. He sneezed once more into his elbow before asking "Is that a challenge?" with raised eyebrows. When I nodded and giggled he ran up to me and grabbed my waist pinning my arms to my side. He coughed to his side and I saw him wince a little but I was distracted by the reoccurring tickle in my nose. Since he had my arms pinned I sneezed towards the ground, not once but three times, trying to aim them as far away from him as possible.

"Oh no! The sneezing monster is back! And she's returned with a vengeance!" He teased. I smiled at his high spirits despite how sick I knew he was feeling. "We must slay you once and for all!" He said in a hoarse voice before dragging a giggling me into the bathroom.

• 3 weeks later...

Marina I love your writing style and characters! I could read a whole novel by you!

Thank you guys so much! I'm glad you're liking it! And thank you so so much @PrivateDancer! That is such a nice thing to say:) I'm so glad you enjoy my writing that much! Here is the next part! Sorry it took so long! I will try to update quicker now!:)

We showered quickly and packed our clothes for the wedding along with a spend the night bag. The wedding's location was only a two hour drive away but it didn't start until 6 so I figured it would be best for Dylan and I to get a hotel room. That way he could have a good nights sleep and get better.

We got in the car to leave and I snuck a few boxes of tissues into my purse, knowing if Dylan saw me doing this he would insist he didn't need them.

"Your car, or mine?" I asked Dylan debating over which keys to pick up off of the table beside our front door.

"Well I'b driving so we cad take by babe." He said in his husky voice, which I had to admit sounded extremely sexy even with the deep congestion.

"You're sick, honey. And I heard they just passed a new law saying no sneezing while driving. It's pretty dangerous you know."

"Do I have to remind you who the sneezing monster was this morning?" He commented playfully before plucking his keys off of the table.

I sighed. I was too tired to argue with his stubbornness today. I rolled my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose inbetween my eyes. "Fine. You can drive." I conceded.

We packed our things into his car and I sat in the passenger seat as Dylan hooked up our gps. "HUHSHEWWW!" He sneezed out of no and the light coming through the window illuminated the spray that landed all over his lap. He shook his head and sniffled. "Damn." He mumbled. I opened my mouth to bless him but was cut off. "CHOO, huh... HUHCOO... Ughhh." He groaned in annoyance placing one finger under his nose to prevent more sneezes.

"Bless you!" I said. "And you say I'm the sneeze monster."

He rolled his eyes and drove out of our apartment complex.

After we began driving

I decided I might as well catch up on my sleep. My eyes had been closed for a few minutes when I heard a strange noise above the reggae rock humming from the radio. I peeked my eyes open and looked over at Dylan.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Hmmmm?" He replied, absently pulling our entwined hands to his lips so he could kiss the back of mine while giving me an innocent, confused face.

"You didn't hear that weird noise?" I prodded.

"No, baby. Just go back to sleep." He told me with a tired smile that didn't reach his eyes.

I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. A few moments later I heard the noise again and glanced over at Dylan. His head bobbed forward in a jerky motion with his eyes squeezing shut and his face scrunching up. And there it was again. The weird noise was him stifling his sneezes. After he stifled four sneezes he sniffled and sighed then placed his head back against the headrest. My heart broke for him. His poor nose was pink and his skin was pale even for his golden tan and he just looked so damn tired.

"Baby, let me drive." I said softly squeezing his thigh. A cough rumbled in his chest and he winced, grabbing at his throat.

"Okay," he surprisingly agreed and took the next exit. We traded seats and headed back onto the interstate. "HUHCHOO...huh huhh... HAHHCHOO... AHHSHEW" he sneezed into his sweatshirt covered elbow and groaned. "This suuuucks."

I leaned over and kissed his cheek and told him if he rested some he would feel better. He nodded and within minutes he slipped into fitful sleep. His mouth hung open and his breaths were loud and congested. He coughed occasionally as if he couldn't breathe and sniffled subconsciously. I pouted my lip out when I glanced over at his shivering, miserable figure.

He slept the rest of the way there, but the longer I drove the worse I felt. My throat burned everytime I swallowed and my nose got stuffier by the minute. Breathing was becoming a real issue considering breathing through my nose was no longer an option and everytime I breathed in I felt a cough grow in my lungs. I stifled a few sneezes into my fist and hoping that I wouldn't wake Dylan.

"Bless you." He said in a sleepy, hoarse voice that made me want to swerve to the side of the road and kiss him right there. As if he could read my thoughts he leaned over and kissed my cheek then slowly moved down to my neck.

"Ok ok I need to concentrate." I sighed, blushing.

"Very true we can't have my love getting hurt in a crash."

"Awwww, Dylan...."

"Oh you thought I was taking

about you.... Awkward... I was talking about Zelda, my car aka my love." He clarified, stroking the dashboard. "But I guess I would like to keep you around, too."

I opened my mouth to reply but I sneezed into my head and then a cough escaped my lips.

"Oh no no no. Don't tell me I got you sick??" He questioned, his sarcastic grin from earlier morphing into one of concern. His eyebrow knit together and his mouth formed a thin line. I shook my head no. I knew how bad he would feel if he knew I caught his cold and I didn't want him to feel even worse than he already did.

But my body had different plans... "Hehchiew! Hehhchiew!" I sneezed again before dissolving into a coughing fit that made my throat feel as if someone was sand papering it.

"Oh, honey..." He moaned. "I'm so so sorry..."

"It's fine! I'm fine... I think it something in the air here." I said brushing it off while rubbing my nose. However, he was still staring at me as if I had just told him he gave me a terminal illness. He kissed my shoulder before turning away to sneeze himself. This is going to be fun I thought as I pulled into the hotel that I had called earlier.

Ohhhhhhhh! The love of this story! :D :D :D And the car's name is Zelda! *dies* Perfect!

Edited by fang815
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is so cute! Can't wait to read more, I hope his best friend will understand the situation.

"Oh, honey..." He moaned. "I'm so so sorry..."

"It's fine! I'm fine... I think it something in the air here." I said brushing it off while rubbing my nose. However, he was still staring at me as if I had just told him he gave me a terminal illness. He kissed my shoulder before turning away to sneeze himself. This is going to be fun I thought as I pulled into the hotel that I had called earlier.

This part was beyond adorableness. Oh my gosh, Dylan is so cute *dies*

Thank you all so so much for your comments! It really is nice to know that you're enjoying this story! I'm soooo sorry it took me forever to update but this has been my busiest summer yet! But I have a part for you now and I'm working on the final part tonight! Hope you all enjoy:)

The thing that I really loved about Dylan was his personality. He was sarcastic and playful pretty much 24/7. Having a bad time with Dylan wasn't a problem anyone ever really encountered. But the thing I loved most was how he could turn from funny, carefree Dylan to this loving, caring boy that would drop anything to help you. It was a polar opposite, but a good one.

As we stood in the elevator to go up to our hotel room I saw the caring Dylan. His head hung like he was in trouble and he looked down at me with puppy dog eyes. He pulled me into him and kissed my forehead.

"You're warm," he said and his lips turned down into an adorable frown. I leaned up and kissed his lips lightly. "Ewww. Don't give me your germs." He joked and slid away from me in the elevator, laughing. Just then the door dinged and a group of people waiting to enter appeared. A Dylan slid back next to me to make room for the group of three girls that entered and a mother with two children. I noticed the girls pay special attention to Dylan and I snuggled up next to him closer, entwining my hand into his protectively. I had always been a little bit of the jealous type and I hated that about myself. I heard Dylan quietly gasp beside me and I glanced at him to see what was wrong. His nostrils were flaring and his eyes were dead set on the ground as if he was concentrating on something really hard. I realized he needed to sneeze, but the elevator was pretty full and everyone was in close courters. An exasperated moan escaped his lips before he buried his face into the elbow of the hand I was holding.

"Huhhhh hmmmptch! Hehhhh nnxxxtt!" He stifled forcefully into his elbow.

"Bless you." I whispered softly. His eyes met mine with a desperate stare and I knew it was because when he stifled it just made him sneeze more. The elevator bell dinged once more and an old lady wearing classic old lady perfume entered. I glanced up at Dylan knowing what the outcome would be. He removed his hand from mine and cupped both of his over his mouth and nose. He took a few shaky, desperate inhaled before finally succumbing to his nose.

"Huhhh TSHHHHH... hehhUTSCHEWW... ihhYSHHEW!!" He sniffled a few times before removing his hands and rubbing his nose with his wrist. His face was bright pink with blush and he looked at me sheepishly. A chorus of bless You's came from inside the elevator and Dylan nodded and apologized and excused himself. I noticed the girls still ogling him and reached back for his hand without thinking about it. He looked down at me surprised and horrified, but just then the bell dinged once more signaling we had arrived on our floor I pulled on his hand to bring him out of the elevator.

"Babeeee" he moaned through the empty hallway. "I just sneezed into that hand...." I just shrugged and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"I forgot...I'll just wash my hand In our room no biggie." I mumbled and resorted to kissing his neck so he would leave the situation behind us. He wrapped his hands around my waist. He removed hand and used it to reach into his pocket and unlock our room without ever breaking our embrace.

We stumbled into our room and both flopped down onto the bed. Dylan pulled away and rolled over to look at the clock.

"As much as Im enjoying this we both need some rest and there's still a few hours until the wedding, why don't we rest for a little." He suggested.

I nodded. Now that he mentioned it I realized how tired I really felt. My head had eased off to a dull ache but now my throat was sore and my nose was stuffed and I just felt yuck. Suddenly the familiar tickle returned to my nose and I sighed waving my hand in front of my face to coax the sneeze out.

"Hihcheww" I finally sneezed over the side of the bed. Dylan grabbed my waist and pulled me back next to him.

"Bless you." He whispered, pressing his soft lips to my forehead. "Get some rest, baby. I'll wake you up when it's time to get ready."

I merely nodded before my heavy eyelids drooped shut and I drifted into sleep.

It seemed as if I had only shut my eyes for a moment before I felt warm lips kissing my neck. Dylan murmured my name softly moving to my cheeks, then slowly making his way to my lips. I had to say: it was a pretty damn good way to wake up and despite how gross and sick I felt a smile subconsciously spread across my face.

"Goodmorning, beautiful." He whispered into my ear. "Well actually it's afternoon." He corrected himself. I rolled over and faced him, doubting that I looked anywhere close to beautiful. He pushed the hair out of my face and kissed my forehead. "You don't have a fever, that's good."

"Aw Dylan you still sound awful!" I exclaimed. His voice was still, if not more, congested and hoarse.

"I'm just worried sick about my girl. That's all." He threw back smoothly. He'd always had a way with words. "Come on we have to get ready." He insisted, changing the subject.

After about an hour we were just about ready to go. Dylan walked over and asked me to help him with his tie. As I wrapped it around his neck he jerked away from me and sneezed in the crook of his elbow.

"Oh man, I better not do that the whole ceremony." He groaned sniffling.

"Why don't you take some cold medicine? It may help." I suggested rubbing his arm. He was going to be the groomsman and I couldn't imagine how embarrassed he would be if he was sneezing the whole ceremony.

"I looked while you were sleeping... We forgot it..." He said sniffling.

"Well let's stop on the way and grab some."

" I'll be okay." He assured me with a tired smile. "Now come on, sexy." He murmured raising his eyebrow as a crooked smile stretched across his face. Ugh. His crooked smiles were irresistible. He took my hand and we walked to our car. "How are you feeling?" He asked. His eyebrows were knit together the way they did when he was worried and concerned.

I debated my response. Either I could be honest or I could lie. I was never one for sugar coating and I knew he could see straight through my lies. "Honestly, not that great." I admitted.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. "I'm so sorry, Samantha. I'll make it up to you tonight. I promise."

"It's okay, Dylan." I assured him. "We're together. We share stuff and even if that's colds then it's okay because I love you."

He smiled his gorgeous, uncontrollable smile. Not his sexy smirk, but his real smile. He opened my car door and soon we were driving to the wedding.

When we arrived Jake jogged over to Dylan and I excitedly. "Oh man I've missed you guys!" Jake exclaimed and leaned in to man hug Dylan. Dylan pulled away and Jake looked confused.

"I'b sick man," he admitted with a hint of blush on his cheeks. That was actually the first time I had ever heard him admit to being sick. "I don't want you to catch anything before the honeymoon." He continue with a wink and he gave Jake a nudge.

"I'm sorry, man! That sucks! Thanks so much for making it though, it really means a lot."

"H'chuuu" I sneeze into my elbow. I'd been trying to hold it in, but it wasn't having that.

"Oh man... You got her sick, too! Looks like you guys didn't wait for your honeymoon." He teased. We both laughed but were interrupted when someone called his name. "Sorry guys! I gotta run, I'll catch up with you after. Okay? Feel better!" He said. "Oh and bless you Sam!"

I thanked him and Dylan and I walked around chatting with other people. "Alright I gotta go babe" he said kissing my cheek.

I nodded. "Good luck!" I wished him.

"I'm going to need it with the way my nose is tickling now." He groaned, rubbing his nose with his wrist and walking toward the group of other groomsman. He glanced back at me once and smiled, throwing me a little wink which awoke the butterflies in my stomach.

Since this was Dylan's friend I didn't really know anyone who was at the wedding. I glanced around for a familiar face to talk to until the ceremony began. I was tired and sick and alone and was beginning to feel downright miserable. I groaned and began to make my way to the bathroom before I heard a familiar voice. "Samantha? Is that you??"

I whipped around a little too fast and regretted it as my head felt dizzy. And then I saw him.

I can't tell you how much I am enjoying the care taking and characters :). Him- good cliffhanger. Maybe an ex....who wants to provide some tlc while Dylan is occupied ....

I am so loving this story!!! I can't wait for this mysterious man to make himself present. :D

So here is the final part!! It ended up getting really long so I'm sorry about that! This is my second story and the first one I've finished! Thank you all who read it and stuck with it! I hope you all are happy with how it ended!:) P.s. Sorry for any typos I was too lazy to re-read it and I wrote a lot of it at 1am hahah.... anyways enjoy!:)

"Him" was my ex boyfriend Liam. I had only ever dated two people: Dylan and Liam. I had broken up with Liam about three months before I met Dylan. We cared about each other deeply, but for some reason I just couldn't see a forever with him. Well I suppose there could have been a forever with him. Have you ever met someone that you love and it would be simple to be with them forever? It would be safe and easy. That's how it was with Liam: easy. It wasn't a relationship full of passion and desire and excitement. And I'd never been the one to take the easy route... So I left him in search of my passionate forever.

The fact that he was friends with Jace was news to me though. Gosh it really is a small world. I was surprised and not quite sure what to say. I hadn't seem him since high school and it had been two years since then. He was taller and more muscular and to top it off his blonde hair was gelled to perfection. Smiling, he walked over to me and hugged me, but it was gentle and soft. Always careful, always safe.

"Liam... How have you been??" I asked, trying to make my voice sound as unstuffed as possible.

"Great great! I got my degree and I just started interning at this law firm. How about you?"

I told him I'd been good and explained my work at the environmental science company.

"That's what you always wanted to do! Congrats!" He said with his patented, genuine smile. "So I didn't know you knew Jace..."

I shook my head. "I... " my voice trailed off as a sneeze tickled my nose and I groaned inwardly. Even if I stifled it he would notice. "Hihhcheww.. HihCheww." I sneezed as quickly and nonchalantly as I could into my elbow.

"Bless you!" Liam said.

"Thanks. Anyways he's a friend of Dylan's. I'm just here with him." I explained.

"Oh you two are still together..?" He asked, his voice trailing off. I nodded glancing away from his blue diamond eyes before muffling a cough into my shoulder. I couldn't help but wince at the pain it left behind in my throat. "Are you okay?" Liam asked- always observant.

"I'm just coming down with a cold." I admitted, too tired to keep lying all night.

"Oh no! That awful Sam... You should be resting. If I were Dylan I would have stayed at home with you and made you soup and tea."

"I'm fine." I answered, giving him a smile. My heart strings pulled after hearing how caring he still was. And I almost felt guilty for hurting him and not taking the easy way out for once.

"Well how about we sit together during the ceremony. It's about to start and since it's Dylan's friend you probably don't know anyone."

I agreed. I was too tired to come up with an excuse and it would be nice to have someone I knew to sit with me. Once we found seat and small talked for a few minutes before the ceremony began. Dylan walked up the aisle and I saw his eyes searching for me through the rows. When they locked with mine he gave me his mega watt smile... That is until he glanced at who was next to me. I groaned seeing his annoyed face. This wasn't even a big deal. He walked up to the front and stood in his designated place in front of everyone. After a few moments his face softened again his jaw line wasn't as evident- meaning he had cooled down. I sighed in relief and watched the ceremony unfold.

Finally it was time for Jace's soon to be wife to walk down the aisle. She looked stunning and I even thought I saw a test fall from Jaces' cheek while he watched her walk to him. However, when I glanced back to Dylan his face had that blank sneezy expression. He placed his finger under his nose and I watched him fight off the sneezes so hard. His nose kept scrunching up in this utterly adorable way. Finally he pinched his nose with his thumb and forefinger and I saw his head bob down. This happened four more times with his eyes squeezing shut each time before the guy standing next to him smiled and patted his back. Dylan straightened back up and I could see his blushed cheeks even from where I was sitting. Poor thing, I just wanted to run up and hug him.

While Jace and his fiancé said their vows Dylan was rubbing his nose repeatedly. My own nose began to tickle and I stifled a few sneezes into my elbow as quietly as possible. Liam blessed me and silently offered my the hanker chief from his suit. I shook my head but nodded him a thanks.

Just after the couple said their I do's and kissed I saw Dylan's face contort in another sneezy expression. He brought his elbow up to his face and let it hover there while the impending sneeze tortured his nose. Just when everyone stopped clapping he let out a

"Hmmmppt CHOOO!!" I kinda giggled at his failed attempt to stifle. He glanced sheepishly over at Jace and his now wife. "I'm sorry" he mouthed.

"Bless you! It's all good my man!" Jace answered just loud enough for me to hear.

After the bride and groom walked back down the aisle the other members of the wedding migrated from the altar back to their family and friends for the reception dinner.

"Hey Sam, I-" Liam started to speak just when Dylan walked up, still sniffling.

"Liam," Dylan acknowledged, cooly. He sounded tired and annoyed.

"Dylan! Good to see ya again, dude." Liam responded, reaching his hand toward him for the classic guy shake.

Dylan began to extend his before jerking it back up to his face to catch a wet sounding sneeze...then another... And then another. Until he was reduced to a sniffling mess. Liam awkwardly pulled his hand away and scratched the back of his head. I was thankful for the sneezes and the bless You's that they required to fill the awkward silence that ensued. The three of us stood there, trying to look anywhere but at each other, with only the sound of Dylan's miserable sniffles to fill the silence.

Finally, Liam cleared his throat. "Well, I better go congratulate the new couple.... It was good seeing you again Sam." He said turning to me and squeezing my arm. Dylan cleared his throat, loud and annoyed. "Right, well, yea.." Liam finished and began to walk away.

"It was good to see you, too." I smiled at him.

He returned my smile..."feel better soon!" He wished, and with that he disappeared into the crowd.

I slowly turned back to Dylan, keeping my eyes focused on his shoes. When I finally raised them to meet his they were cold as stone. I bit my lip nervously, this way NOT a Dylan I was used to. He opened his mouth to say something, but we were interrupted.

"UNCLE DYLAN!!!" A little girl squealed from behind us. It was Hanna, Jaces' six year old sister. She had always loved Dylan and had know him as uncle Dylan since a baby.

"Hanna banana!" He exclaimed and I watched him wince as the loud voice must have hurt his throat. She jumped into his arms without hesitation or room for protest. "How's my favorite girl today?" He asked sweetly, brushing her hair from her eyes.

"Great! Did you see how pretty Lacie looked in her wedding dress! And Jace cried!" She giggled. Meanwhile Dylan turned his head as far away from Hanna as possible to cough. "Uncle Dylan what's wrong?" Hanna asked.

"I'm just fee...huh... feeling a little hummmptchhh a little under the weather." He answered stifling a sneeze into his shoulder. "Hmmmpptchhh... Huh huh huhhhh hmmptCHH! HUH ISHOO" he continued to sneeze.

"Bless you!" She said sweetly. "Are you sick uncle Dylan?"

"I'm okay, sweetie." He responded, ignoring her question. "Just don't get to close, okay? I don't want you catching my cooties!" He poked her stomach and she giggled. He was sooo good with kids, whereas I on the other hand couldn't bear them for more than an hour most days. He wanted kids, that was obvious. It was a bridge we had put off crossing for a long time.

When I snapped back into reality Dylan was gently placing Hanna back onto the ground and she ran off to go play with the other little kids. Finally Dylan let his gaze reach mine. His normally humorous blue eyes had lost their normal twinkle... But what I mistook for anger before I now realized was sadness.

"Dylan... I'm so sorry... It was nothing-" I rambled, trying to explain what happened, which was hard because nothing really did happen.

"Sam stop. I don't want to talk about this here." He snapped. Then he sighed and grabbed my hand and kissed it with his lips, staring deeply into my eyes with an expression I couldn't read. "We'll talk later. Let's go find the new Mr. and Mrs. Jace Montgomery."

We wandered through the crowd, Dylan saying hello and introducing me to some of the people he knew. We took our seats at a table with people that neither Dylan or I knew. The reception began and so did Dylan's need to sneeze. I was surprised that we had the same cold, yet his was so much sneezier. I watched him as his lips parted and his nostrils flared. He was looking up at the ceiling with desperation and fluttering eyelids.

"Huhhh...huhh.... Huuuhhh..." He gasped and a desperate moan escaped his lips. "Huhh...huh huh huh... Ahh," he sighed in relief. "Take that sneeze." He mumbled, triumphantly and I laughed.

The rest of the reception went well. There were only a few sniffles and coughs from Dylan and I until it was time to dance. We sat in a generally awkward silence for a few minutes. I knew he was annoyed with me, but I also knew he didn't want to get Into an argument here. So my solution: awkwardly fiddle with the placemat until he decided to say something. After a few more agonizing minutes a slow song came on and he glanced at me. "Come on. Let's dance." He prodded. Dylan knew my love for slow dancing and I warily brought my eyes up to meet his. They were tired and a little red and watery and also annoyed, but yet still kind. I gave him a big smile and let him lead me out onto the dance floor.

He pulled me in close, placing his hand on my waist like a gentleman and me wrapping my arms around his neck. He was so talk that my head fell perfectly onto his chest. If I positioned it just right I could hear the steady beat of his heart pound into my ears. But today there was a heat radiating off his body and I thought I could feel him shiver every once in a while. I absently placed a kiss on his chest and heard him chuckle. Before I could look up at him a tickle overwhelmed my nose and without thinking, stifled it into his chest.

He put his hands on either side of my face and pulled my head up to meet his. "Bless you. Oh Sam, even when I'm annoyed with you, you are still so damn cute." He said in a husky voice before kissing my nose. I smiled in return and the song ended.

"You're warm," I commented, Already knowing the snarky comments I would receive if I said hot.

"I am feeling rather shittty." He replied. "We should probably head out... You need your rest, too."

We said our goodbyes and congratulated the bride and groom. Dylan and Jace made plans for the four of us to hang out soon and he wished us feel betters. As Dylan and I walked out towards our car I began to feel nervous. Butterflies zipped around in my stomach, but not the good kind. I was anxious about our conversation. Dylan and I rarely argued and I hated when we did. We got into the car and he started up the engine. We rode in awkward silence, besides Dylan's coughs and sniffles, for about 10 minutes.

"Can we talk now?" I asked timidly.

"I would like to," he said hoarsely before coughing once again into lap.

"I don't really know why you're mad..." I trailed off. Unsure of what to say, but the moment the comment left my lips I knew it was the wrong one.

"Samantha," oh man he used my full name. This was going to be bad. "I leave you alone for 5 seconds and you're already chatting it up with your ex boyfriend."

"Dylan, he's a friend. He came up to me and started talking. What was I supposed to do? Ignore him?"

"Well you sure as hell didn't have to sit with him." Dylan snapped back.

"You seriously can't be jealous about this."

"Ha coming from you, Samantha. You held my sneezy hand just because their were girls in an elevator. You are the queen of jealousy." He shot back, whipping into a parking space at the hotel.

I wasn't one to normal cry. Actually, I probably cried less than most boys. But something about tonight, with my stuffy nose, my aching head,my sore throat, and my angry Dylan brought it on. I may not have cried often, but when I did I couldn't stop. And when I felt the first hot year trickle down my left cheek I knew there would be plenty more to follow.

I cried silently for a moment until I sniffled and gasped involuntarily. Dylan glanced over at me and I tired to wipe of my cheeks.

"Oh Sam..." He said, sadness filling his voice and even with the tiny light from the hotel barely illuminating the inside of the car, the regret in his eyes was evident. He reached for my hand but I jerked it away. He recoiled... He wasn't used to me denying his touch. And then, since it was the most inconvenient moment, I had to sneeze. I cupped my hands over my nose and mouth just in time.

"Hehhchiew... Hehhchiew... Heehh... Hehchiew!" I sneezed into my hands and instantly regretted it. Because I was sick and crying let's just say the sneezy were pretty messy. I left my hands where they were and let out a noise somewhere between a groan and a whimper. Embarrassed definitely didn't cover how I felt right now.

"Aw Sammm.." Dylan said sympathetically with a hint of a giggle at the end. He reached in my purse to find some tissues. He knew me way too well. Once he found them he pulled out a handful and slid them inbetween my hands and nose. After I cleaned myself up and was sufficiently mortified I glanced up at him.

"Bless you." He said before chuckling. I punched him weakly on the arm. "I can't help it!" He groaned. "You're always adorable, even when you sneeze all over yourself."

"We're never speaking of this EVER again!!" I groaned and buried my head into his shoulder. He grasped my face gently with both hands and brought it face to face with his. Using his thumbs he quickly wiped away my mascara stained tears.

"Samantha... I over reacted... I'm sorry. You didn't do anything. He sat with you and you guys talked... End of story. I can't blame you for catching up with an old friend. I'm just cranky because I'm sick and that's just against the laws of physics." I laughed and he gave me a cute guilty smile. "Anyways, it's pretty cute when you get jealous. Shows me you still love me just as much as you used to."

"Even more." I said sweetly and kissed his cheek. "It's ok. We're both not feeling the greatest."

"Speaking of.... Come on. Let's get you comfy in our room so you can rest... Okay?"

"Okay." I smiled

The hotel hallways and the elevator were completely vacant. I rested my head on Dylan's shoulder as we rode up and he wrapped his arms around me. When the elevator bell dinged to signal we had reached our floor he scooped me up and I squealed in shock.

"Shhhh Doctor Dylan is here to save you!" He exclaimed. I couldn't stop laughing the entire way down the hallway. He carried me into our room and plopped me gently down on the bed. "Now my sick girl... Tea and bedrest for you!"

"Wow. You're treatment is really profound. Never thought of that before."

"You're lucky you came to me. I'm the best in town. And the best part is I take payments in kisses." He grinned kissing my lips ever so gently and pulling the covers up over me. "I'll be right back." He said before darting out the door.

When he came back 10 minutes later he was armed with tea and tissues and soup and medicine.

He hurried into the kitchen and when he came back out he was holding a mug of tea and what I assumed was a bowl of soup. Halfway between me and the kitchen he stopped walking.

"Oh man..." He said..."hehhUTSCHEWW.... Hehhh...IIIIIYSHEW!" He sneezed away from the food into his shoulder. "Sorry," he mumbled guiltily.

"Bless you, doctor." I giggled and he smile slyly. "Looks like the doctor needs a doctor." I commented.

"It's a hard life, Sam." He joked curling up in bed beside me and handing me the food. "Now how about you pick a movie for us to watch." He offered.

I finished eating and he pulled me next to him and I rested partially on his chest. I picked the amazing spiderman 2... My all time favorite movie. As it began my breath started to hitch. And I pulled away from Dylan.

"Heychiew!" I sneezed into my elbow away from him. Just as I laid back down I jerked up again: "Hetchiew!!"

"Bless you. Times two." Dylan said as I nestled back into him and he played with my hair. After a few minutes my breath started to hitch again and I groaned. I started to jerk away once again when Dylan held me down with his arm.

"Just sneeze into my shirt, Sam. I don't care and I rather you do that than keep jerking away every five minutes."

I didn't have much time to make a decision and his arm still held me tight, so I buried my head into his chest and stifled a sneeze. When he didn't say anything I got a little nervous... He wasn't just kidding right? Was he grossed out now that I had actually done it? The possibilities swarmed my head but when I glanced up at him his own expression was sneezy. I giggled and watched the situation unfold, it always took him awhile to get a sneeze out. His chest under me rose and fell dramatically and and I felt his strong abs contract. His eyes fluttered shut and his lips quivered. He let out a tiny moan of desperation before turning his head away from me.

"HUH SHOOO... Huh huh HEHCHOO... HUH CHOO!" He shook beneath me as he sneezed uncovered, away from me. "Sorry." He said rubbing his nose and sniffling.

"Bless you. Times three." I offered, kissing his cheek.

"You too," he returned with a kiss on my forehead. A few minutes went by and he cleared his throat. "Hey Sam?" He asked.

"Mmmm?" I answered sleepily.

"I'm still not sick." He said defiantly.

"I know, Dylan. I know." I said, giggling sleepily.

"Good. Sweetdreams Sam." He whispered and yawned. "I love you."

"I love you more." I answered before drifting into sleep.

O_O Amazing!

I'm so sad that this story is over! But also really happy about the ending! :D

Great job!

Loved this and loved the ending but I was sad to see it end- maybe sometime you can do another story with them - I love this characters!